Fun Time

Story Info
Fun on Skype.
1.2k words
4.08
1.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannie and Steve were feeling very horny on a Saturday morning. He knew she would love for some strange guy see her awesome tits and maybe watch her cum with her wand.

Their choices were slim, either go out and pick a random guy (not desirable) or use Skype or an online chatroom service. There you never go who you may get, could be a man or woman, a group or couple, young, old, who knew.

So they lay in bed and watched porn videos for a while and got really turned on. But, no touching. Just watching and getting ready to explode. They wanted to save it for whomever.

They went to Skype and hit random chat. They used her account since it was female. After a few minutes, several requests came in to chat. She opened them and didn't see anyone interesting. One was a lesbian who wanted to talk and get to know one another. I signaled yes, go ahead! Jeannie said no.

So, after a few people came and went, a request came in from a young guy, about 20, and he looked nice and clean cut. She talked to him a few minutes and he started talking sexual things. Jeannie was naked under the sheet but covered up. Her wand was at her side, and she had lube also.

Things got more heated as the conversation started about orgasms and watching porn. Jeannie turned the IPad so he could see her porn video, a lesbian licking one. He asked if she minded if he took his cock out. She said go ahead.

He pulled his shorts down to reveal a large cock, very hard. It appeared as if he had been rubbing it, the massive head was red. She said rub it for me. He lightly touched the head and stroked it a little.

He said can I see your tits? She wanted to tease him so she pulled the sheet own above the nipples. He said c'mon I want to see them. She said you have to beg. So he did, while rubbing his cock.

Steve was off camera and watching, his cock hard and he was rubbing it as she teased this kid. Jeannie let the sheet slip down a little and the top of her nipples were visible. He gasped and said more, and she let it slip revealing both nipples and all of the tits. He said they were so sexy.

She was now getting very horny and grabbed the wand. She turned it on low and slipped it on her clit. He could hear it and asked if he could see. She said not yet and started moaning as he watched. She used her left hand to rub her big left nipple, and it responded immediately getting very hard.

She wet her fingers and rubbed her saliva on to her nipple making him gasp more. She noticed him picking up his speed and his cock seemed harder as he watched. Her moaning got louder and she was talking dirty about him licking her nipples and her clit and her cumming on his face. She felt her orgasm rapidly approaching and she said, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!

He said cum now....she came hard and moaned very loudly saying "fuck fuck fuck." He stroked harder as she came but wasn't ready yet. She then pulled the sheet up from the bottom and showed her pussy and the wand doing its thing.

He said, holy shit that is hot. She came again at that, loud and hard. He said keep going, and she said I am.

She came a few more times to his moans and watching two hard cocks getting close to cumming. She loved them staring at her body and watching her cum. Her nipples were both very hard as she came again, this time the kid yelled I'm going to cum.

He moaned and shot his load up onto his chest. Steve then came and squirted his cum towards her. He then positioned himself to let his cum squirt on her tits. The kid abruptly cut off the connection.

Jeannie continued watching her porn video with the wand pulsing her wet pussy. She covered her body again in case a random person popped up on Skype. Shortly after the young guy left, another man came up. He was older, probably late 50's and was clothed. Jeannie switched her wand off.

He said his name was Wayne. After some small talk, Wayne asked why Jeannie was under her covers. Jeannie said she was naked under the covers and didn't want to offend him.

Of course, Wayne said that he loved naked women and please feel free to expose your body. Jeannie told Wayne that she would show him but she wanted to see him as well.

Wayne promptly stood up from his desk and pulled his pants and underwear off, exposing his half flaccid cock.

Jeannie could see his cock was large and she wanted to see it grow. Jeannie pulled the sheet down a2nd exposed her tits to Wayne. Just the top of her nipples. Wayne moaned and said, yes, very nice.

Jeannie still had the porn video streaming on her iPad and apparently Wayne could hear it. He asked what she was watching. She replied she was watching porn.

Jeannie watched as Wayne's cock began to grow hard. She saw it was larger than she thought and grew to above his navel.

Jeannie let out a moan as she saw it. She watched as it seemed to jerk a little. She said to Wayne, fuck, you have a big cock.

Jeannie turned her wand on and lowered the sheet to below her pussy as she put the wand on her clit. Jeannie also rubbed her nipples as the wand worked its magic.

Wayne squirted some oil on his cock and started slowly jerking it off. Jeannie asked Wayne to center his camera on his cock. Wayne moved the camera to do just that.

Steve watched all this and was out of frame. His cock rose again at Jeannie's obvious excitement. Jeannie saw Steve getting hard again and moaned again.

Jeannie then concentrated on watching Wayne jerk his big cock off. She started moaning and told Wayne she was about to cum. Wayne encouraged her as he continued masturbating.

Jeannie told Wayne the oil looked so good on his slippery cock. Wayne moaned as he watched Jeannie's face in obvious ecstasy.

Jeannie motioned for Steve to join her on the bed. He did and Wayne was taken aback, not aware of Steve being there.

Jeannie told Wayne this is my husband Steve. Wayne could see Steve was naked as well and rubbing his hard cock.

Wayne continued jerking off and Jeannie said she was going to cum real soon. Jeannie then announced, Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Jeannie came hard as Wayne watched. Wayne jerked faster and said to Jeannie, please cum again.

Jeannie didn't rest at all and left the wand on her pussy and within 10 seconds started cumming again as she said, I'm cumming again! She blurted out "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Jeannie said she needed some cum on her tits. Steve moved up and put his cock on Jeannie's right nipple. He jerked harder and felt his orgasm coming over the edge.

Wayne said he was going to cum and he shot his load over his hand as it dripped down his big cock.

Steve then shot his load on Jeannie's nipple and tit and Jeannie came very hard.

Wayne asked if we could do this again sometime. Jeannie gave Wayne their Skype ID and said she would love to.