Fun Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

"Fuck," Joey said watching his sister getting fucked with a dildo, just the sight of that made his cock throb.

Patti continued fucking Cindy's wet pussy, making her niece moan loudly. She had lost count how many times they had both climaxed that afternoon. She pulled the soaking wet dildo from that tight pussy, she clamped her mouth onto Cindy's pussy and sucked and flicked her tongue quickly over Cindy's clit.

"Ummm, mmmm, ahhh fuck yes!!!" Cindy pushed her pussy into her aunt's face as she climaxed again, "I'm cumming, oh god, cumming!!!"

Ted and Joey watched as Patti sucked Cindy's clit all the way through her climax, Patti was on her knees between Cindy's thighs, with her ass in the air. Ted walked over and gently rubbed her ass while she continued to lick pussy.

"SMACK!"

Patti jumped at the sudden slap on her bare ass, glancing around she smiled at her husband. "Smack me baby, I've been a bad girl." she said with a sexy pout, "I've been eating pussy."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Ted smacked her three more times, making her jump when his hand made contact with her ass. "I see you've been a very bad girl, but you are so good at it."

"See, I told you that your aunt was bad," Ted said to Joey, "she loves cock but she

also loves pussy."

Joey felt his rock hard cock throb, damn he needed some relief and soon.

"Okay, you watched us, now it's our turn to watch you two." Patti said sitting up.

She and Ted had talked about trying to have fun with Joey and Cindy if it were

possible. "Nice hard on you have there Joey."

"Uh, uh thanks."

Ted quickly got undressed, his cock was also throbbing and starting to leak pre-cum.

He leaned over and kissed Patti, passionately, tasting Cindy's pussy on her lips.

"Mmmm, pussy," he said with a smile, "right now I want some cock."

"Don't be shy Joey, get undressed," Patti said pulling Cindy close to her, "we're all family here."

This was a dream come true for Joey, he could just imagine all of them having fun together. Maybe he could even fuck his sister, he had to admit she was very hot and sexy.

"Wouldn't you like to feel your Uncle Ted sucking your dick Joey?" Patti asked, just assuming that Joey was also bi. Ted sat down on the bed next to Patti and watched Joey unbutton and unzip his jeans.

"Nice cock Joey," Ted said wanting to take that young cock into his mouth. He wanted to suck and lick it and taste pre-cum.

Joey moved over in front of his uncle, he stroked his cock and looked down at Ted.

"Suck my dick, please."

That was all it took for Ted to reach for Joey's cock, fuck, Joey's cock was throbbing and as hard as a rock. Ted rubbed Joey's pre-cum all over the head of Joey's dick

"Ummm,mmm," Ted murmured leaning in and licking the head of Joey's cock. Damn, his precum tasted so good.

"Fuck," Joey whispered feeling his uncle licking the swollen head of his dick, he had

wanted this for awhile but just didn't know how to bring the subject up. "Oh yeah, do it Uncle Ted." he said when Ted reached for his cum filled balls, gently massaging them.

"Suck him baby," Patti said encouraging Ted, ever since the first time Ted had sucked cock in front of her, Patti had always gotten so turned on watching him. "That's it honey, take his cock deeper."

Ted was enjoying the hell out of sucking Joey's cock, he felt Joey put his hands on the back of his head and Joey pushed his cock deeper into Ted's mouth.

Taking Joey's member as deep as he could, Ted sucked harder putting more

pressure on Joey's dick.

"You like that Joey, you like Uncle Ted sucking your cock?" Cindy asked her brother,

she felt her pussy throb and get wet just watching Ted sucking her brother off.

"Yeah, feels great," Joey said pumping his cock deeper into Ted's talented mouth.

"Suck it, suck my dick Uncle Ted," Joey moaned, he had a feeling that he might not last very long. He was so horny, he looked down and watched his cock slide in and out of Ted's mouth.

Ted was in heaven, feeling that hard cock in his mouth, tasting precum. The feeling of Joey fucking his cock into his mouth deeper and deeper, almost making him gag.

"Fuck this is so hot," Patti said slipping her hand between her thighs, her pussy was still soaking wet. "Take his cock honey, suck him dry."

Ted let Joey's cock slide from his mouth and he leaned down and licked and sucked Joey's balls, nibbling on them. His own cock was throbbing and leaking precum.

"God, I love sucking your cock Joey," Ted said looking up at him, "your precum taste so fucking good."

"Don't stop, fuck yes," Joey said pushing his cock back into Ted's waiting mouth, "suck my dick." Joey fucked in and out of Ted's mouth, loving the way it felt.

"That's it baby, suck his cock, make him cum." Patti said watching her husband taking almost all of Joey's cock down his throat. She had always told him, once he had tried sucking cock that he would like it and she knew he would be good at it. The first threesome they had ever had with a friend of theirs, and Ted had sucked his first cock she had gotten so turned on watching him, and the friend said that Ted was a

natural cock sucker.

"Oh shit, ahhh, yeah," Joey groaned, he was going to cum, he was trying to hold back but he couldn't, "gonna cum, fuck Uncle Ted cumminnnggg!!!" Joey exclaimed

shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum into Ted's mouth. Joey held Ted's head tightly, giving his cum to his Uncle.

"Mmm,mmm,mmm," Ted moaned taking Joey's cum into his mouth, swallowing it as fast as he could. He liked the taste of his first cum swallow, it was better than he thought it would be. Ted sucked every drop he could get, then he licked Joey's cock clean.

"Oh my god, that was fucking great," Joey said pulling his cock from Ted's mouth.

"I loved it," Ted said, stroking his own hard cock, "your cum taste good too."

"See, honey I told you that you would like tasting cum."

Ted moved back onto the bed so that he could be comfortable, "There's room for you Joey," he said lying back and putting another pillow under his head.

"This is why your aunt wanted a king size bed so that we could have fun in it."

Ted said with a chuckle, he pulled Patti up next to him, "Cindy why don't you get over here on my other side." Ted suggested he wanted to make sure Cindy and Patti could see all of the action.

Cindy moved onto the other side of Ted and made herself comfortable making sure she would be able to see everything.

Joey got onto the bed between Ted's spread legs and reached for Ted's leaking cock, he leaned in and licked the precum from the head of Ted's cock, making sure he got every drop. Fuck, he liked the taste of precum, he had a feeling that they all

were going to have some hot times from now on.

"You like that baby, like Joey licking your pre-cum?" Patti asked her husband, lying next to him.

"Yes, feels good." Ted said closing his eyes, he wanted to enjoy this.

Joey continued to stroke Ted's heavy balls and lick the head of his cock, tasting precum. "Mmmm," Joey took Ted's cock into his mouth and sucked gently feeling how hard his uncle's cock was.

"Oh yeah," Ted said feeling Joey sucking his cock, taking it in and out of his mouth.

Joey sure did know what he was doing. "Suck my cock."

"Do it Joey, suck Uncle Ted's cock, Cindy said, watching Ted slide his hand onto her thigh, she spread her legs. "yeah," she said when Ted rubbed her pussy, she was still

sopping wet from playing earlier.

Joey bobbed up and down on Ted's throbbing cock, taking his cock deep in his mouth. He tasted more and more precum, he swallowed it greedily.

Patti was mesmerized by the sight of Joey sucking Ted's cock, she always got so hot and turned on watching her husband getting sucked off. Something about watching someone else sucking his dick got her so hot and turned on.

Patti pinched her hard nipples, moaning, when she felt Ted slip his hand between her legs. she could hear the soft moans coming from Cindy. "Yes, baby, finger Cindy's tight pussy."

Ted was in heaven, getting his cock sucked by his nephew and having his fingers deep inside of his niece's wet pussy, feeling his wife lean over and suck and flick her tongue across his nipples.

"Fuck yes, do it," he moaned when Patti nibbled on his left nipple biting it gently. He pushed his fingers deeply into Patti's wet hole, in and out he finger fucked her. "Suck my cock Joey, suck it." Ted pushed his cock deeper into Joey's hot, wet, talented mouth.

Cindy noticed that Patti was sucking on Ted's left nipple, she watched Patti sucking it and swirling her tongue all over it. She leaned over and teased his right nipple, hearing him gasp with pleasure. Licking and sucking his nipple was very hot.

Grabbing Joey by his head Ted fucked his cock into Joey's mouth, moaning and gasping, "Take my dick, take it," damn, this was feeling so good he didn't want the feelings to end. He had two women sucking and licking his nipples. He had a handsome young man sucking on his cock, what more could he ask for.

Joey let Ted's cock slip from his mouth, he looked up at Ted getting his nipples sucked and licked by his aunt and sister, "Cum for me Uncle Ted, give me your cum."

Ted pushed Joey's head back down on his swollen cock, fucking into his mouth,

"Oh, yeah suck my cock Joey," he said holding Joey's head as tight as he could.

"Make him cum, do it Joey I wanna watch you take Uncle Ted's cum." Cindy said

watching Ted fucking deeply in her brother's mouth.

Joey sucked on Ted's cock, taking as deep as he could, he felt it throbbing in his mouth and he could taste more precum. 'Umm, give it to me, give me your cum,'

he thought feeling Ted's cock suddenly get harder, he knew his uncle was going to cum soon and he wanted every drop of that cum.

"Suck it, suck it, mother fucker, awww, yeah!!!" Ted groaned loudly when he suddenly

filled Joey's mouth with spurt after strong spurt of his hot cum. "Suck me dry, do it."

Patti watched as Joey brought her husband to a hard climax, she did love to watch Ted cum, giving someone his cum. "Does that feel good baby?"

"Fuck yes, feels so good,"

Joey took every hot drop of Ted's tasty cum, swallowing it all. He gently sucked his uncle's cock clean, licking down to his balls licking them also.

"So, now what are we gonna do?" Cindy asked innocently looking around.

Ted chuckled, "Well, I plan on taking a hot shower with my wife." he said sitting up in bed. "If everybody behaves," he said glancing at his wife, "after we all take showers I'll take everyone out to a nice dinner."

"Behave? Who me?" Patti said with a smile, "I always behave."

"Sure you do baby, sure you do." Ted said with a smile, "Joey that was a great blow job, I enjoyed it very much."

"Oh I did too, and you made me cum very hard."

"Okay, okay enough with the chit chat, you've got two hungry women to feed." Patti said getting up off of the bed.

"You two heard her, everybody take showers and get ready and we'll go to dinner."

"Good," Cindy said getting off of the bed, "come on Joey I'm starved playing always makes me hungry."

"You do take after your aunt," Ted said with a chuckle, "be ready in about 45 minutes."

"Okay, we'll be ready," Joey said, "that is if I can get to the bathroom first."

"We can shower together," Cindy suggested, "this way it won't take so long to get ready."

"I shower faster by myself." Joey said walking out of the room followed by Cindy.

"Okay, what ever."

"Come here you," Ted said pulling Patti into his arms and kissing her deeply, "so did you enjoy Cindy?"

"Oh yes I did, very much."

"So who seduced who?" Ted asked walking over to the closet and picking out a pair of jeans and a shirt.

"Well, um...Cindy was taking a shower and I walked into the bathroom," Patti explained, "I was looking for a heating pad."

"And then what happened?" Ted asked just imagining how things had started.

"She asked me to help her shave her pussy."

"Well, nothing wrong with that, as long as you both enjoyed it."

"Oh we did, it was great." Patti said picking out a pair of silk panties and matching bra from her dresser. "Let's get in the shower, I'm starving."

"Yes dear," he said taking her by her hand and leading her into the other room.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12