All Comments on 'Fun Times at the Lake House Ch. 02'

by partmyk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Every brother should be so lucky

When sisters bring friends to Lake house, this should be result. Too many hind behind inhibitions and not give into desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy

Give Andy the beginnings of some sexy chest hair -- that would be a real turn on for the girls!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

A very well written and HOT story .... yes 3 girls grinding poor Andy but then Caitlyn plays touchy feely and then sucks him off and then Andy screws her = WOW. Hopefully, he gets a turn with all the girls and he becomes their " fuck toy ". Sworn to secrecy and they all play with each other hopefully. I cannot wait for another hot chapter to see what kind of mischief they all get into. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
next one plz

Next story now! Need it!

pinkroguepinkrogueabout 7 years ago
Great story

You have a good story line and great feedback from people wanting more. I hope you keep going

partmykpartmykalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it and think you might be interested in an edited, print copy of my stories, please check out my kickstarter! Just search for “Knock Your Socks Off” and don’t worry, I will continue to publish my all my future writings here first.

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 3 years ago

Great story line, and well written as usual. I can't wait to read more about this party weekend!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous