Fun Times at the Lake House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Andy?" she asked, looking at my crotch. I looked down and noticed I was rubbing my cock over my pants. "Don't you want to take those off?"

"Fuck yeah," I said, practically ripping my shorts and boxers off in one motion. Caitlyn laughed at that. I started to stroke my cock, up and down in long, smooth strides.

"Don't do that," Caitlyn whispered. "Not yet, just watch."

My cock was painfully hard. It took all my effort not to masturbate, but I listened to Caitlyn.

Caitlyn's eyes stared at my penis in amazement while continuing to rub herself, her mouth hanging open as if she was hypnotized. Her knees started to bend and her breath was extremely heavy. "Oh God," Caitlyn said in a breathless moan. "Oh God, Andy, your cock looks amazing." I felt like I was about to cum and I wasn't even touching myself. Caitlyn's fingers started to move into her vagina. In and out, in and out. She was palming her pubic bone as her index and middle fingers glided effortlessly while her other hand grasped her left breast. "Oh God, Andy, come here. I need your cock!" she called out. That was more than enough for me. I jumped up and in a single bound was standing over her. Caitlyn scrambled up to her knees and her mouth was instantly around my dick. My knees began to buckle. Her mouth was the most incredible feeling I had ever experienced. Her head bobbed forward and back nearly engulfing my entire penis while her tongue swirled around the head. Within seconds I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Caitlyn, oh God Caitlyn I'm going to cum!" I told her.

"Do it!" Caitlyn encouraged, stopping only to say that, then getting right back to swallowing my cock. I looked downward and saw her right hand down at her pussy, pleasuring herself again, moaning lightly. She looked back up to me, making eye contact with my entire cock in her mouth. It was too much. I tried to hold on one more second, but I couldn't. With one final thrust of Caitlyn's mouth I erupted. Cum shot into Caitlyn's mouth, all the while she held my cock there till she was certain that I was done. A few more orgasms waved through me and I pulled my cock out. Caitlyn took a deep swallow, and I collapsed onto the floor next to her.

"Well," she said, "if I wasn't sweaty before, I sure as hell am now."

We were both silent for a second, and then in unison started to laugh uncontrollably. "Well, how about it then?" she stood up after both of us caught our breath and walked over to the shower, turning it on. "I mean, we're both naked already," she added, and hopped behind the curtain into the shower.

I quickly followed and pulled the curtain open a little more. "It's more efficient if we shower together, too." I added stepping in with her. "We'll waste less water this way!" "Look at the two of us," Caitlyn said, "saving the planet." With that she planted a short kiss on my lips, followed by another more passionate one. When we stopped, she turned her back to me and we lathered up with soap.

It wasn't long before I started looking at her body again. My eyes meandered downwards and I couldn't help but stare at her ass. Dripping wet, her naked body looked even tighter, even more miraculous than before.

"Andy, want to wash my back for me?" Caitlyn asked holding a bottle of soap upside down for me to take some.

"Is that even a question?" I replied holding my hand out. Caitlyn squeezed out the liquid soap into my hand and I lathered it up. Once foamy, I began to massage the soap over Caitlyn's small shoulders.

"Caitlyn," I said. "This was the most incredible day. Thanks, you're amazing."

"Gosh Andy, don't make me blush!" Caitlyn said shyly. "Besides, you started it, remember? I was so turned on watching you rub your hard cock out on the dock like that. That's what was amazing. I had to return the favor."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I didn't say anything. I was getting even more attracted to Caitlyn knowing that she thought I was hot. I lathered up another squeeze of soap and started to massage her back, lower and lower, until both my hands were maneuvering in circles over her ass. With each circle the diameter got a little wider and I started toying with massaging her pussy like she was doing with my cock before when we were dancing. The thought that she would let me touch her like that started to get me hard again, and I went for it. The last massaging circle clearly gave a long stroke against the lips of her vagina, and Caitlyn' ached her back, exposing it more clearly to me.

I couldn't believe how hard I was again, not more than ten minutes from the last time I came. Furthermore, I couldn't believe how Caitlyn was just presenting her vagina to me. I seized the moment and started rubbing her outer lips, then separated them and found her clit. Her pussy was fuming with heat and was incredibly moist, probably still wet from before. My hand moved forward and back, keeping a steady rhythm, then changed it up to make tiny circles focusing only on her clit. She seemed to like that. Then I slowed down the motion just a little bit.

"Hmmmmmm," Caitlyn moaned softly. "God Andy, keep going."

Caitlyn started to rock her body back and forth to compensate for me slowing down, and I slowed down a little bit more.

"Andy, please don't stop now!" Caitlyn said, rocking her body harder.

I started to rock my body back and forth with her, my cock begging to enter her. I couldn't help it any more. I wasn't sure if it was ok to just start fucking her, so I put my cock in between her ass cheeks and slid it up and down.

"Holy shit Andy, is that your cock?!" Caitlyn said, and turned around to look. "You champ! I can't believe you're so hard again!"

"Uh, yeah well..." I trailed off.

"Oh my god Andy, I thought we were going to have to wait a day or something for you to recover. Andy I'm so horny right now you HAVE to fuck me!"

I barely let her finish her sentence. I gripped the shaft of my penis and slowly guided it into her. I thought her mouth was incredible but her hot pussy was miraculous. I couldn't bother to start out slow and work my way up, I went in hard and didn't let up, and Caitlyn seemed to be fine with that. More than fine, her body encouraged me to go faster. My hips clapped into her as she slammed her ass back into me with each stroke. We got into another good rhythm and, having just came, I felt like I could actually last a little while this time.

I leaned over a bit to watch as her tits hung down, gyrating in small circles under her. I leaned further forward and grasped them, thrusting my cock into her.

"Fuck Andy, this feels incredible!" Caitlyn said, really getting into it. "Fuck me harder, Andy. Yeah!" she moaned. "I feel like I'm gonna cum!"

With that last deep moan I thrust a little too hard, pulling her into my body and losing my balance. For a meager instant I tried not to fall over, but ended up pulling Caitlyn down with me. We both tumbled out over the ledge of the shower. While we fell Caitlyn grabbed the shower curtain in an attempt to stabilize herself but ended up pulling the entire curtain down with us as well. We hit the tile floor hard, me hitting my elbow, Caitlyn landing on her hip.

As if the fall was intentional, Caitlyn rolled over on top of me throwing the curtain to the side, and sliding my cock right back inside of her. She leaned her body back, grinding her clit against my pubic bone, then leaned forward and began hopping up and down, letting her weight fall back down onto my cock. With each clap of her ass against my body I could feel my orgasm rising up.

"Andy, I'm gonna cum again!" Caitlyn moaned, her body leaning over me. I reached up and grabbed her tits. This seemed to put her over the edge. "Oh god, oh god I'm cumming!!!" Caitlyn yelled.

The combination of her naked body riding me, her amazing tits in my hands, and hearing her call out like that put me over the edge too. Caitlyn stopped riding, her body quivering while I ejaculated inside of her. My penis pulsed several hard times, and Caitlyn leaned over releasing my cock. She stood up, grabbed a towel and swiped herself off, tossing me a towel of my own. A moment later she sprawled out onto the floor next to me. She leaned over and gave me another passionate kiss. She lifted her head up and looked into my eyes.

"The shower's still on," I said.

Caitlyn looked at me puzzled, then she fell onto my chest laughing.

"Oh my goodness Andy, I can't believe that just happened! I was so caught up in the moment. I'm sorry!" She laughed.

"Jeez Caitlyn, trust me you have nothing to apologize for," I replied.

Caitlyn got up and turned the shower off.

"How long have we been up here for?" I asked.

"Too long," Caitlyn answered with a contemplative look. "I'm going to get my clothes back on and head back downstairs. I think it's a good idea to not let anyone else know what happened with us today."

I nodded. "Let's keep this a secret for now," I said. "I'm pretty exhausted as it is. Just tell everyone when you came up here you saw me head to my room. Everyone will just think I went to bed."

"Sounds good," Caitlyn said.

I stood up and finished drying myself off. Caitlyn, with all her clothes back on, leaned into me and gave me one more, hard kiss.

"Sweet dreams Andy," she said. "Can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store."

"Goodnight Caitlyn," I smiled and watched her stride out the door.

Once she had left I put my clothes back on, fixed up the bathroom, and went to my room. I could faintly hear the music still blasting from outside, and opened up the window to listen.

I heard the back door open and close shut and the music turned down.

"That was one LONG shower Caitlyn," Jess said.

"Heh, yeah sorry about that. I didn't realize how much time had passed."

"We heard a thud come from inside, did you hear it too?" Casey asked.

"Oh, uh, that was me actually," Caitlyn said bashfully. "I slipped in the shower and fell."

"Oh my god! Look at your hip there's a huge bruise already!" Casey said. "Come inside we'll get you some ice!" Casey sounded concerned. She was always the first person to lend a hand.

"No, no, it's alright, I barely feel it!" Caitlyn said. "I'm just a little embarrassed."

"Well you should be!" Taylor joked. "We're going to be making fun of that bruise all week!"

The girls all laughed.

"Here, let me get you another drink," Taylor said. "It'll help with the pain."

With that someone turned the music back up, and I closed the window. I walked over and lied down in my bed, smiling.

"This is going to be one hell of a week," I thought to myself, and before I knew it, I was asleep.

12