Fun Times at the Movies

Story Info
Who says sex is exclusively for the bedroom?? no one!!
4.9k words
4.39
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake" I glanced over at you as we made our way into the movie theater, a small smile on my face. "Thank you for bringing me here, it's been a while since I've stepped into a movie theater" I let out a soft laugh as we get our tickets checked.

"No need to thank me, I'm happy to be here. Though I hope the movie is good, I'd hate for your first experience back at a theater to be a bad one" You smile at me, it's a soft one that I can feel in my core. It amazed me, even now, how something as simple as a smile could have me so mesmerized. We had seen each other a few times but a few times was more than enough for me to know I was absolutely, positively infatuated with you. You drew me in, captured my attention and held it with no sign of letting go. When you looked away to check the ticket, I took a deep breath I hadn't even known I was holding. The sexual tension was suffocating, and I wondered if maybe you felt it too. Did that same tension flow through your body, did you feel the tingles and find yourself imagining things you wondered could be true? It happened to me, every second we stood next to each other and breathed the same air.

I found myself getting lost in my thoughts again, thinking about the way it felt to have your hand brush against mine, the way you would whisper a joke into my ear and your warm breath gently brushed along my neck. Trivial things like that were tantalizing and only showed me just how much I craved something more, even something as simple as a kiss would be perfect at this point. I could imagine it now, your light brown eyes looking into my dark ones. You'd give me that smile, one of confidence but at the same time you'd have a fire in your eyes that says you were barely containing yourself. You'd lean closer until you were only a breath away, but you wouldn't quite kiss me yet. I could see it now, you were a tease, even if it were just a little. You'd want to ensure that I was absolutely enthralled, you'd want me aching and needy so that when you finally kissed me, I'd feel it in my core. I trembled in that very moment and suddenly I heard your voice, at first it didn't register, and you repeated yourself again.

"Shan, did you hear me? I asked if you were cold, I saw your trembling. As beautiful as you look in that outfit the theater is cold, let me give you my jacket."

"No, no!! you keep the jacket."

I looked down at myself for a moment, I wore a high waisted pleated black skirt with a button-down collared crop top that matched in color. Its long sleeves gave my arms protection from the cold, but my thick thighs were on display as the skirt only went to midthigh and as I stood there, I regretted wearing my black lace thong. While it made me feel sexy, it also made me feel frustrated because I could feel the cool air between my legs which meant I could also feel the wetness that had begun to form. I wondered why I had put so much effort into a movie date. From my combats boots to my gold chain and tennis bracelet, I had carefully curated everything I wore to hopefully get your attention. I had even worn my fashion harness that accentuated my ample breast. I briefly wondered if I had done too much as you grabbed my hand and walked me towards the theater.

"If you change your mind let me know" you said as you smiled, and I nodded my head in response.

"Also, I really appreciate you choosing a historical romance film, I've been dying to see this since it came out!! It came out a bit ago but finally I'm getting to see it!! I know this is not everyone's cup of tea, but I really do appreciate it." I said with an eagerness in my voice that truly conveyed just how excited I was to be here.

"Of course, I don't mind, tonight's about you. I know how much you enjoy these kinds of movies, so I really don't mind coming to see it. I'm sure it'll be good" You led us toward the very back even though a plethora of seats were currently available and hardly anyone was there. We were sitting in a theatre with about 3 other people, all scattered throughout. Though no one had chosen to sit as far back as we had but I didn't question your decision. I wouldn't realize until later why you had chosen such a discreet spot.

I sat back in my seat, getting comfortable as the ads ended and the movie finally started. I placed my hand on the arm rest between us and felt your hand immediately cover mine. I stared at it for a moment before looking up at you and while you weren't looking at me, I was somehow aware of the fact that you could feel me watching you, it was in the way your lips twitched and your eyes struggled not to look at me. I forced myself to focus on the screen as a smile came to my lips and I watched the main love interest briefly meet. I felt your thumb rub along my hand and any attention I had on the screen slowly began to dwindle with every stroke. My lips parted as I felt my breathing increase slightly. It wasn't as though I was easily triggered but rather, I felt this connection, a distinct and eerily powerful connection that made me aware of you. My eyes were on the screen, but I saw nothing. You might as well have been standing in front of me because all I could do was think of you. Think of how my knee gently bumped into yours or the way your hand seemed to feel warmer than usual atop mine.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment in an attempt to gather my wits about me but instead all it did was bring my imagination to the forefront. The things we could do together in the middle of a dark theatre with hardly anyone around. Suddenly I felt it, your warm breath against my neck but for a moment you didn't speak, you simply were... there.

"Are you not enjoying the movie??" You whispered to me, and I said nothing in response. How could I respond when I was so focused on the feel of your breath brushing along my earlobe, warming my skin and heightening my senses. No, I was simply too focused on how that would feel against other parts of my skin, parts that I shouldn't be thinking about in the middle of a theatre.

"Y-yes, very much so" I opened my eyes and focused on the screen, but I could feel your eyes on me, watching me and assessing me. Had I been so obvious, I wondered. Probably so, I was never the best at pretending. You looked away and for a few minutes everything went back to normal, you focused on the screen, and we continued to enjoy the film. I was focused on the continuation of their love story, watching as they met behind a tall bush in the gardens for a kiss that would be seen as scandalous by the ton. I suddenly felt your hand on my thigh, and you gave it a gentle squeeze. It was subtle, nothing of importance, but it was enough to get my attention. I lost focus on the film yet again as my body became aware of yours. Though this awareness was heightened by the fact that your hand was closer to my inner thigh, closer to the part of me that had been aching since we agreed to come here tonight.

I barely even noticed that I had spread my legs a little wider as I dug my teeth into my lower lip, drawing it into my mouth as my eyebrows furrowed. I felt your hand move from the top of my thigh and downwards to grip my inner thigh. I cleared my throat to force away the different feelings hitting me at once. I could feel my throat getting a little tighter, my nipples hardening and tingles shooting through my body. Was it normal to be this attracted to someone, to be so enthralled that simple touches cause you to feel as though you were falling into the abyss?

My situation was worsened by the fact that you kept your hand there and did nothing. It was as if you wanted to drive me mad or I was reading too much into this, were you simply wanting to feel my skin under yours, nothing more, nothing less. Maybe this wasn't about some strong- and suffocating- sexual tension but rather you just wanted to be close. For some reason that thought was disappointing, maybe I should be happy you weren't trying to feel me up in the back of a basically empty movie theater yet instead I was saddened. I wanted you to feel the same intensity I felt, the same infatuation. If I wasn't so turned on, I'd laugh at the thought.

"Tell me what you need, Shan, you seem a little flustered" you said as you kissed my neck gently and I let out a muffled groan.

"You, I need you" I said softly as I released my lower lip. It was no use in lying or pretending at that moment. Even if you weren't touching my pussy, you could easily feel the heat coming of it, a heat that spoke of need and hunger.

"Good, very good" you said as you took my earlobe in between your teeth. I felt your tongue dart out and lick at the flesh. I could practically feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I harshly bit down into my lower lip. You pulled away to press light kisses along my neck, each one only lasting a brief second before you repeated the action. It was enough to keep me on edge as your free arm went around my chair and your hand came to grasp onto my breast. You didn't squeeze or pinch, you simply held it in your hand, my hardened nipple pressed against the palm. I closed my eyes as I let out a shaky breath, between your hand on my inner thigh and the other on my breast, I felt caged but the kind of caged where sexual frustration took hold of your body and struggled to be set free.

"Watch the movie, Shan. Isn't that what you came for" you whispered against my neck as you gently bit into the flesh.

"I don't give a damn about the movie anymore" I said through clenched teeth as I opened my eyes to see you staring at me. We stayed like that for a few moments before the spell was broken by someone up front getting out of their seat to leave the theater. We both watched them until they were out of sight, we had two people left in the theater with us, but I found that at this point I didn't care, I needed to feel you, I needed to be touched by you, I needed you.

"Take off the panties" you said before you pressed your lips to mine in a gentle kiss that left me a little dazed. You took your hands off me and sat back in your chair, your eyes on the screen as you waited for me to follow your instructions. I hesitated at first, glancing around the theater as the uncertainty creeped in. With your hands off me the cold creeped back in and the reminder that I was indeed in a public setting. My pussy ached and my nipples were hard, but I began to doubt if this was the best idea. Maybe I should suggest going to the car, or to the bathroom where we could lock ourselves in a stall. Suddenly I felt your fingers on my chin and you turned me to face you.

"Shan... do you want me?"

"Yes" I said without hesitation.

"Good, then take your panties off and spread your legs for me. Spread them so that I can shove my fingers into that tight little cunt of yours and find out what's waiting for me. Don't focus on anything but us, you and me. Let's be a little adventurous" You whispered before pressing your lips to mine in a passionate kiss that I felt in my core. I felt your hand move to my neck, giving it a little squeeze as you sucked on my tongue. You pulled away, your hand still on my neck as you stared into my eyes. It was as if you were feeding me your courage, mentally handing it off. It made me feel sexy, sure and even more eager. I deserved to live a little, to have fun and explore sides of me I hadn't even anticipated to exist. Sure, we were in a public setting, but it added a bit of edginess that only enhanced my hunger.

You pulled away and I took that as my sign to continue. I sat back in my chair and lifted my skirt before hooking my fingers around the strings of my panties and tugging it downwards. I pulled one leg out and then another until I held them in my hands. You wasted no time taking them from me, your eyes on the screen as you lifted them to your nose for a sniff. I thought that would be the end of it and you would finally touch me but suddenly you pressed it to your lips and began to run your tongue along where it had pressed up against my pussy, where I had soaked it with my juices. You turned to look at me, your eyes meeting mine as you took one last lick, this one longer than the last.

"You might want to be quiet, unless... you wanted to put on a show" you whispered to me while balling up my lace thong in your fingers "open your mouth" which I did without hesitation. You smiled slowly stuffing my own panties between my lips. I could feel my pussy clench as I watched you, another tremble going through my body. You pushed me back to sit in my seat as your fingers made their way up my thigh again. You made the seat recline, only enough to stretch my body out but I could still see the screen. My breath quickened in anticipation as you moved out of your seat and in-between my legs, if for some reason someone decided to stand up and look back here they wouldn't see you, it would simply seem as though I was laying down and enjoying one of the many perks that came with these new state of the art theaters. I knew that was not true though as you spread my legs wide and began kissing along my inner thighs, your tongue darting out to savor the taste of my skin. When you got to my pussy though you paused, your lips hovering up over my clit. The feel of your warm breath against it only put me more on edge and I began to squirm. You gave my thigh a squeeze and while you said nothing, that simple movement was enough of a warning for me to stop. Suddenly though you placed a gentle kiss on my clit and my hips gave a jerk as I squeezed my eyes shut. You did it again and I could practically feel the smirk on your lips. You gave one lick, two and then a third as you lapped up the juices my pussy was leaking in response to you.

I felt you lift my hips to give you just enough room to give a lick along my ass crack, one that also surprisingly put me on edge. Your attention seemed to maneuver from my ass to my pussy as my eyes continued to stare at the screen, a grand ball scene was playing, one that would normally have me smiling like an idiot, but that scene mattered little when you were shoving your fingers deep into my tight pussy. You seemed to be testing my reaction as you slowed down and then sped up the movements of your fingers. When they became slow, I would pant, my moans longer and more needy. When they would go faster, I would get louder, letting out muffled moans that showed just how desperate I was. It was to the point where I had to bite down onto my panties so as not to attract any attention. You made sure not to neglect my clit as your tongue devoured it, sucking at the little nub as though it would somehow quench your thirst.

Suddenly though your fingers left me but within seconds I felt them invading my ass. My hips jerked in surprise, but you would not give me the chance to move away as you distracted me by shoving your tongue into my pussy. In and out it went as your fingers entered my ass and found its new home. The discomfort was eased by the fact that they were coated in my juices and within moments I was thrusting my hips back and silently begging for more. I was caged in between your fingers in my ass and your tongue in my pussy. You left no room for me to relax as you devoured my body and sent me into a realm of pleasure I had only dreamed about. A pleasure that many women would never get to experience but here I was as I closed my eyes and savored the moment as I clenched my teeth. Laid back in a reclining movie chair, my legs spread wide with fingers pounding into my ass and your tongue devouring my pussy.

Suddenly my body tensed up as I gripped the arm rest for dear life. I felt as though I was falling even though I was still seated in an immovable chair. That was how hard and how wonderful the orgasm was. I lost all understanding of my surroundings but also myself; I saw nothing, I heard nothing, and I could do nothing but lay there trembling as my orgasm erupted. Yet you allowed me no relaxation as you continued with your task. This only heightened my emotions and prolonged my orgasm as I brought my hand up to slap against my mouth as I rubbed my pussy into your face. My toes curling as you sucked up every last drop of my cum as if it was a treasured food source, as if it was the fountain of youth. My thighs shook as you pulled away and allowed my body to go limp. You continued to crouch between me though, even in the ill lit room you watched in fascination as my pussy clenched and unclenched. I felt my leg give a few jerks I came down off the high of my intense orgasm. My eyes slowly opened as you stood up before me like some kind of majestic god, your expression one of satisfaction as you stared down at me, my skirt lifted, my pussy glistening and my eyes dazed.

You finally sat down beside me as I continued to get my bearings about me. I slowly sat up, fixing the chair as I stared shakingly at the screen. What you didn't know though was that you had created a beast, a sex fueled beast who wasn't satisfied with just a taste. When my shakes subsided, I turned to face you, I pulled my panties from between my lips, and I stuffed them into your jacket pocket before leaning forward to kiss you. I tasted myself and a soft groan left my lips. I thrusted my tongue into your mouth, moving it around to get as much as I could, could one truly be so enamored by the taste of cum on their tongue. My fingers came down to rub your now hard cock through your pants, it was obvious that eating my pussy had sent your lust skyrocketing and I planned to fix that in the next few moments. While we kissed, I undid your pants and pulled out your rock-hard cock. Within moments my hand was moving along it as I enjoyed the feel of you under my fingers, memorizing every vein and every inch. It wasn't too big to scare me away or too small to disappoint me. I was more than satisfied with what I felt in my hand.

I showed that satisfaction by pulling away from the kiss and turning my attention to your cock. I lowered my head as I kissed the tip, watching you sit back and relax. Your fingers stroked my big curly hair as my tongue darted out to lick up the precum that was oozing out before me. Yet, that wasn't enough, I needed more, I needed to taste your cum sliding down the back of my throat as you emptied your balls for me. I began to spit on your cock, gathering up as much saliva as possible and using my fingers to cover your length with it. I repeated the action two more times until suddenly it was covered with so much that it dropped onto your balls. I looked up to see you staring at me, your fingers now gripping my hair as you struggled to maintain yourself. I loved this, this is what I had waited for, the moment that you would come undone and be as desperate for my touch as I had been for yours.

I wrapped my lips around your cock and hallowed out my cheeks which allowed my lips to have a firmer grasp around the head. I began to suck and lick, my tongue darting out to brush back and forth along the head as I took every bit of precum you had available. I let out a muffled groan, which sent a vibration through your cock, one that had your hand tightening your hold on me. I began to lower my mouth though, wanting to taste more of you. I took in half of your length before bringing my lips back up, I did that repeatedly wanting to tease you as you had done me. Without warning I finally took each inch into my mouth until my nose hit your leg. You were buried in my mouth as my eyes began to water because of it. When I started to get breathless, I moved to come up for air but suddenly your hands stopped me. You held me there, with your cock in my throat as my eyes watered from the lack of oxygen. I began to tap on your leg to warn you that I needed to be let up, but you would hear nothing of it. Suddenly, in the middle of that theater you began pounding your cock into my face.

Over and over the head of your cock entered my throat as saliva flew out the sides of my mouth and I struggled to breathe through my nose. I could feel my pussy clenching and unclenching, aching and wet at the very act of you pounding into my throat. Even though I had spit dripping down my chin and tears wetting my cheeks, I was as horny as ever, hungry and desperate to taste you down my throat. As soon as the thought entered my head, I was rewarded as you slammed my face down on your cock one last time. I could feel your warm seed leaving the head of your cock and splashing onto the insides of my throat. While some may not enjoy the taste, I was more than pleased as you graced me with its stickiness. Finally, you pulled my head up slowly and once I was free, I took in a deep breath of air, trying to fill my lungs with what they desired most.

12