Fun Times at the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped for air, sitting up to look down at the other seats, wondering if the two people who had been here were still present, when I had gone down to take your cock in my mouth, they had been up the front, sitting their unaware of what was happening behind them. When I looked though they were gone, and I wondered if we had sent them away with our carelessness. It did not matter though as you leaned forward to kiss me, turning my body to face you as you began to undo the buttons of my crop top, somehow you maneuvered in such a way that you pulled my breast out but kept the harness still buckled on me, my ample breast squeezed in-between the straps.

"It's just you and me" you said with a tone that spoke of what was to come and I nodded my head in anticipation. You pulled me into your lap, but my front faced the screen, staring at the main characters as they married. That was the remarkable thing about historical romances, they were known for their happy endings and just like the couple I was about to get my own happy ending.

I gripped the armrest on either side of me as your cock slowly began to enter my tight pussy. You gripped my wide hips firmly in your hands as you allowed me to adjust to your girth.

"Eyes on the screen, wouldn't want to miss the ending."

I followed your order as you began moving in and out of my pussy, allowing your cock to familiarize itself with my insides. This time I was free with my moans, we were alone, and no one could stop us. You began to move faster, your movements resolute, as I arched my back and allowed you to ravish my pussy. I tightened my grip on the armrest, you were holding me and therefore I would not lose my balance but with my raging hormones I needed something to balance me mentally.

It was as if your hips suddenly acquired the strength of Hercules as you slammed in and out of me so hard that my breast bounced every single time. If someone had told me months ago that I would be in the middle of a theater, my large breast on display and pussy being pounded, I would have laughed. I would have laughed and told them I would never do such a thing but here I was in a theater with popcorn on the floor, the occasional discarded drink and a romance on the screen while you made me moan your name.

Your fingers came forward to rub at my clit as my legs shook. I struggled to keep my eyes open and watch the screen as you slammed into me with a ferocity that shocked me. My pussy took your cock in vice like grip as you grunted sweat forming on your brow from the force of your movements.

"Fuck!! Jake!! I'm going to cum" I gasped, feeling your fingers rub faster at my already sensitive clit.

"Then c-cum for me. Show me just how good my cock feels pounding into that tight pussy of yours. Be a good girl for Jake" You pressed your fingers down on my clit and slammed your cock up into my pussy as I began to cum. I didn't hold back as I screamed your name, the movie finally coming to an end as I did so. Just then a man in a uniform walked into the theatre as my pussy clenched around your cock as you began to cum. You did not stop in the midst of our pleasure, your own cock pumping a load of cum into my pussy. I was too far gone to care or worry about us getting kicked out. I was done for as you lifted your hands to give my nipples a pinch, your cock giving a few more strokes as you forced our mix of cum deeper inside of me. The man stared in shock, unable to move as he watched the way my breast bounced around from the hardness of your thrust.

You lifted me up, our cum dripping out of my pussy as soon as you did so. You took the time to fix my bra and shirt before lowering my skirt again. I was in a bliss filled dazed, barely registering anything but the feel of warm cum easing out of my pussy as it clenched and unclenched. You wrapped an arm around me and helped me down the steps, you stopped in front of the older man who's name badge read Karl.

"You'll have a bit of cleaning up to do up there but thanks for your hard work, keep it up" you said with a charming smile as you slipped him a twenty before we made our way out of the theater. It was late at night so not many people were around but the ones who were took a second look at my disheveled appearance. I stood a little taller, a sheepish smile on my face as I struggled to gather my wits about me. While the walk was embarrassing, how could I feel shame when you had given me a night of bliss and passion that not only my mind would remember but also my aching pussy. Even now it clenched in anticipation of another round.

12