Fun Times Dancing at the Bar

Story Info
Met up with a basketball player at the bar.
788 words
3.9
10.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeckyOU
BeckyOU
31 Followers

We were hanging out in the dorms, kinda bored and not knowing what to do because none of us had class on Friday, and we just finished up finals. So, we decided that it would be a nice night to go out to the bar, and decided to pregame a little bit before heading out. Now we didn't get too crazy, but decided to just have a couple of drinks in the dorm before heading out to the bar. I was going to wear a cute black mini skirt, cute floral low cut top, black heels, and a blue thong. I was on the hunt for some dick that night.

So then we headed out for Thirsty Thursday, and I had to use my fake id to get in because i was only 19, so I got a shot of tequila gold, and a white claw. And this guy comes up to me who i knew as the starting point guard on our basketball team and asked me to dance i said yeah, and we went out onto the dance floor.

I was shaking my big ass right on his ample package, and he was moving his hands around my waist. I could feel one of them moving down into my skirt, I knew i could stop him if i wanted to, but i thought what the hell, I will just let it happen. So he slid his hand under my skirt and rubbed his hand on my clit, and put his mouth up to my ear and told me I wanted it, which I did, and shook my head yes. He then kissed my neck, and slipped my thong to the side, and started rubbing my pussy with his strong hands. This started to get me really wet, and weak in the knees. I then kept on backing my ass even further into his enormous black cock which was only growing bigger by the minute until I pulled him off the dance floor and into a booth.

He then bent me over, pulled my skirt up, dropped his pants down partially, dropped his boxers and pulled out his big black cock. I always ask for a guy to wear a condom, but I was so horny this time, and a little tipsy, that I didn't care, and I just wanted that cock inside of my wet hole right now, so I going to let him inside of me unprotected. He slapped my ass a few times, and whispered in my ear that I was going to take his cock like the slut that I was while the rest of the basketball team watched, because he was the star. And I was just some star fucker. Which was true.

He then rubbed his big cock head around my clit and pussy getting me even more aroused. Then without warning he rammed his 9 inch Big Black Cock into my tight white pussy, it felt amazing. He had great hip movement, and was fucking me with such aggression. I could hear the song Splash thumping from Tyga, and now whenever I hear that song playing it brings me back to that moment. With me normally using condoms, I was not used to having a bareback dick inside of me, especially one with that big of a head on it, so I came pretty quick. He was also really big into dirty talk, calling me his little slut, which was making me feel even dirtier.

We must have fucked in that booth doggy style for about 20 minutes before he blew a big load inside of me. I have never been creampied before but it felt great. I am really sensitive down there so I could feel his seed all in me. It was pretty dark in there, but I know the basketball team and my girls could see our little live sex show, and some of the bartenders had to have seen it too, so I would guess at least 20 people must have seen us, and that made it that much hotter for me. I am just hoping no one got us one camera.

As soon as he finished, he pulled up his pants, got his boys, he left me in a heap in the booth, with cum running out of my pussy, and left the club. I left the club that night with just his black seed in my pussy, and a good memory. My friends saw me over by the booth and asked me if I was OK, and I said great, I just need to get the number of that guy. My girls and I started going to a lot of Basketball games after that.

BeckyOU
BeckyOU
31 Followers