Fun Times with a Hotwife Girlfriend

Story Info
Intense sex with a hotwife in the lifestyle.
1.8k words
3.94
25k
17
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa was in the area dropping some things off for her son at college, so she decided to stop by. Of course, for this MILF, my door is always open!

When she arrived, we kissed and held each other tight, desiring to do so much more, but we did not have permission from her husband to play. My rule in the ethical non-monogamy lifestyle is that we won't do anything if we see each other without her husband's knowledge.

She had been at work and had mentioned on the phone that she had very little to eat all day. I made some popcorn for a snack for us to share as we sat at the base of my bed. We reconnected as we shared our treat.

After finishing the popcorn, she put the bowl down and straddled me on the floor as I leaned against the foot of my bed. Chest to chest, face to face, just holding each other for a while.

"Your touch, David!" she gasped with desire.

Her breasts were too much to resist, so I took down the straps of her jumper and revealed her beautifully sculpted bosoms. I massaged them as I sucked on her nipples, kissing the breasts up and down and side to side, enjoying them.

I got her to stand up and I kissed her abdomen, so smooth and firm. I adored her bellybutton.

She had to answer a text that she had gotten so I pushed her down to lay her on the bed and kissed her belly and massaged her breasts. I dropped my pants to reveal my erect manhood. She wanted it terribly bad.

I laid down on top of Vanessa on the bed but as I did she slid her jumper and g-string off. In response I backed off enough to fully take my pants off from around my ankles.

I laid on top of her, pressing my penis against her pussy as we kissed. She reached down and fed my cock into her wet pussy. The sensation of entering her overwhelmed both of us!

I probed the depths of her wetness slowly at first. Then, gaining rhythm and momentum, she announced that she was going to come.

"Good girl! Let it go baby," I whispered into her ear, giving her permission to take the pleasure I was giving her to the ultimate climax.

I pumped her quivering quim a little longer, slamming my balls on her ass, then kissed her and told her that I wanted to save my load for when she officially came over in two days.

I went down, placing my face between her legs, and passionately kissed her pussy for effect, enjoying the creamy wetness that I had made her produce!

She was mine!

We dressed and I sent her back home, encouraging her to go fuck her husband, as I was sure he was in need of some love as well.

"Who was I kidding to think I could resist you?" she texted me on her way home. Of course, I could not resist her as well.

In two days she would be with me and spend the night...

Two Days Later

I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard movement in the house. I rushed to finish up cleaning myself, since I had just gotten home from work. Vanessa had let herself in and was putting things into the fridge. I had to see her...immediately!

Without even getting dressed, I went up the stairs to catch a glimpse of her. The stairs creaked, so by the time I passed the partition to come into view, she was already looking in my direction. Our eyes met and our faces lit up upon seeing each other.

Vanessa met me in the middle of the kitchen. She was dressed and I was naked! We kissed and felt each other passionately. I led her down to my room...

As desperate as we were, I took my time kissing, petting and taking her clothes off. She had a pair of black panties made of lace in front with only straps in the back. When I saw that they were crotchless, I was determined to fuck her with them on.

She sat on the edge of the bed and took my meat into her mouth, working it up and down between her luscious lips. I then lowered her down on the bed and began to kiss her nipples, belly and hips, working my way to her pussy. I explored the petals of her flower with my tongue, teasing her clit with licks and nibbles until she came.

It had been two days since I'd seen her, tasted her, fucked her. It was almost a week since I had come! I was ready to feel her depths again!

Without wasting any time, I fed my cock into her pussy, looking lustily into her eyes, enjoying the look on her face as I entered her, a part she always enjoys immensely.

We fucked missionary for a while, enjoying each other as we kissed and each other's skin. I slid in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, then building momentum until I was slamming my dick head against her cervix like a piston of a race car engine, racing down the track to another orgasm. Ecstasy washed over her as she was bathed in the pleasure of herself coming until I slowed it down again. At this point she was putty in my hands!

I took her legs and moved them to my right so I could take her sideways. I plunged my cock into her, holding her left hip down on the bed with one hand and grasping for her tits, pinching her nipples, with the other.

I rode her to orgasm, planting my load deep within her. But I wasn't done! I backed away from her and turned her back and pelvis flat on the bed again, spread her legs and tasted the sweet mixture of our love juices, giving her another trip to heaven as she writhed in orgasm again.

We definitely had to get some refreshments!

We had snacks and drinks, talking about our day, flirting and kissing, and after clean up we went out to the recently opened bar down the street for another drink...or two.

Many at the bar thought we made a cute couple! If they only knew she was fucking me with her husband's permission!

We people-watched as we drank and even talked about how we would ask the bartender to join us, all just a way to build sexual tension for when we returned to my place.

It didn't take us long after we got home to launch into our next session, starting with kissing and petting. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other! The passion was so intense!

Down in my room, we were soon naked and she started sucking my cock again. But soon I moved around her to lie on the bed and she followed and moved to straddle me. I told her I wanted her on my face, which she was eager to do, and told her to get into a 69.

I had my little vibe ready and used it to probe her pussy, massage her labia, and tickle her anus as I licked and sucked her clit. She was sucking my cock, but I was giving her such pleasure that she couldn't concentrate on me very well. I got her so hot that she came up off me with a wildly lustful look, spun around and mounted my cock, where she rode it to orgasm once again.

I love it when she rides me; we switch from her riding me to me driving up into her, and sometimes she switches to supporting herself with her feet and slapping herself down on my dick. This variation was very exciting that evening! The look on her face of ecstasy, the convulsing of her body in pleasure, is affirmation that I am pleasuring the woman I love so well!

She sat back, put her feet on each side of my chest and smothered my cock and thighs with her ass in kind of a sex dance. She then laid down with her back on my legs so my cock was pointed down but in her. Her beautifully exposed pussy full of my cock was on display for me and I used the opportunity to tickle her clit with my thumb. I sat up and pumped her a little bit but soon had her sit up so she was sitting on my lap as we were face to face, kissing, my tongue probing her mouth and my cock probing her cunt.

She didn't know what I was going to do next. Hell, I didn't either! But then right there I thought I was in the perfect position to stand up with her, still inside of her, and carry her to the wall, which I did, and attempted to fuck her while standing. That move needed more practice, but was a thrill to try!

We returned to the bed. I got behind her and fed my penis into her pussy once again. Driving her down flat, I dominated my lioness, tracing her arms with my hands to interlock my fingers in hers above her head, kissing her, enjoying the feel of her ass on my pelvis. We cherished the deep intimacy and love for each other for a moment.

It was time to give her my cum!

I first banged her while she was down, my body supported by my arms, but I soon pulled her hips to get her on her hands and knees. I rammed my cock in and out of her cunt until she came again.

Slowing my thrusts down, I wet my thumb with my mouth and applied pressure to her tight little asshole. Slowly I feed my thumb deep into her anus until I had a good grip of her ass and I could feel the head of my cock sliding through her walls.

My thrusts intensified once more, drilling her body deep, my hips hitting my hand, sending a shock wave through my thumb, deep into her body through her ass. Her moans and breath were more audible, creating sounds of ecstasy that I had not heard her utter before!

I had filled her with my cum only a couple hours before, but with the intensity of the moment, my body tensing from the sex and feeling my thumb on my head as I fucked her, I was ready to give the kitten the cream she craved! I filled her again, draining my balls deep, pressure washing her cervix with my sex sauce.

She was insatiable; she is my goddess!