Fun Times with Filthy Freaks 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I love this cock! Yum! Hahaha." Mom leans her head back and smiles so happy. Her long blonde hair tickling my face. Smelling so beautifully-sweet as usual.

The piercings all the way down my shaft are rubbing perfectly on mom's pulsating pink folds as we fuck. That, and my immense cock size both working together to stimulate her magical milf pussy to otherworldly heights of sexual bliss.

Mom's juices pour out all over my thick-veins-covered meat. Glazing my dick. Lubing it for even more sensual pussy stimulation.

My dick throbs hard. That makes me growl happily. Drinking my beer as my mom leans back to me and softly kisses my neck. Purring away so happily as she starts grinding her pussy round and round on my hard-as-granite cock. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!!!

I'm ready to blow, but mom suddenly stops grinding my dick. Sensing my impending cum. She wants to drag it out. The perfect cock tease. God, so fucking perfect.

Mom slowly swirls her leaking pussy all the way around on my ridiculously-hard dick. Round and round. Slowly. When it throbs harder, she slows down even more. Perfectly working it. Totally controlling my cock and it's mighty urge to flood her world class pussy with cum. Perfect pussy work. Just perfect.

Mom kisses my cheek and purrs. Smiling, then licking my cheek.

I turn to her, and she purrs again, lapping at my lips wildly. I kiss mom. Deep and dirty. So fucking turned-on by the hottest bitch ever.

Inside the studio...

"They're really going at it."

"Yes. I want some more of that beautiful dick."

"Oh yeah! Me too. Yummy."

Kim watches extra-close. All three bitches are. They paused the podcast for a minute to closely watch mom and I in the den.

"You know..." Kathie Lee signals the producer to start recording and filming again. "Kim... I have an idea. Bob... will you please come in here, doll?"

Kathie Lee calls for her neighbor Bob to come in. He was hanging outside the studio watching, drinking a beer.

Bob walks in and stands next to Kathie Lee. His arm around her shoulder. His hand cupping Kathie Lee's white-tank-top-covered boob. Shaking and squeezing it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Kim, dear. This is my sweet neighbor, Bob. Bob... This is Kim Kardashian." Bob and Kim wave and nod to each other.

"Kim... Bob here has a gift. A very, very-special one."

"Oh really?" Kim is intrigued.

"Yes. Hoda... would you please?"

"Oh yeah. It would be my pleasure."

Hoda quickly gets off of her stool and walks over to Bob. She whips his swim trunks down, and voila! Out pops the fattest dick you have ever seen... and it's still soft. Kim's eyes bulge from across the table. She smiles wickedly. Slowly licking across those incredible lips. Bright-red, creamy lips.

"Wow! That's impressive, Bob. Very-nice. Yum." Kim approves. Her eyes very-closely checking out every single inch of that humongous dick. It's only about six inches long, but it's gotta be about eight inches or so in girth... totally soft. Kim gets up and slowly walks over to Bob and Hoda. Slowly licking her lips at the sight of that massive, hanging meat.

Kathie Lee sits on her stool next to Bob, and lets him play with her still gorgeous, mature breast while they all closely watch that 60 year-old dick to see how much bigger it will get.

Back in the den...

"God, baby. Your cum feels sooooooooooo good shooting in my pussy. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Soooooooooooooo good. Yeahhhhhhhhh." Mom's smiling ear to ear. She finally let me cum dump in her cunt. And, my dick is dumping a massive load up there. One of the biggest ever. So much thick and gooey sperm rocketing up my mom's snatch. My cock jolting hard each time it erupts with cum.

When my dick stops jumping, mom slides off of it and turns to me. Smiling at me and blowing me sweet, slutty kisses. She licks all around my spongy-hard crown, then sucks down my entire fourteen inch cock. Every last inch. No gagging. No coughing. A perfect deepthroat blowjob.

I lean my head back and growl happily as mom sucks my cock. Licking around my pierced balls with my entire cock crammed down her throat. Such a talented cocksucker. The best ever... period!

I hold mom's blonde head as she sucks me from her knees. I watch Hoda and Kim double suck off Bob in the studio too. Kathie Lee directing the double blowjob. That dude really does have a fat fucking dick. Damn! Kim's lips don't even fit all the way around it. She's got about half of his cock in her mouth, but that's all. It looks like it's about seven and a half inches long, but God knows how fat. That's a fucking fat dick for sure.

After mom finishes orally worshipping my dick in the den, we kiss, then head inside the studio.

Kathie Lee immediately drops to her knees and starts sucking me off. All of the double blowjob directing got her really horned-up. Ha.

Mom and I kiss while my world-famous sugar mama very-ravenously sucks my cock.

Bob's fucking Kim now. On the studio black leather sofa by the wall. Hoda's behind him, pulling his mature white cheeks apart and tongue fucking his ass. The mature caramel whore loves eating ass. She absolutely loves it.

Kim's screaming out as Bob fucks her shaved-bare snatch on the sofa. That enormous meat stretching Kim's pussy so damn wide. Her eyes are bouncing around in her head. Her big breasts are heaving. Her incredible body's shivering... and... she's cumming.

Kim rubs her aching clit as she squirts all over Bob's enormous, mature white dick. Kim's legs are on Bob's shoulders and he's grinning away. Fucking away at that world-famous coochie pie. One of the most perfect, wettest, and most delicious pussies you will ever fuck... if your lucky enough to.

Bob starts pinching Kim's nipples really-hard. She screams out again, so he twists them even harder. Fucking her even harder too. Kim screams and creams. Loving the hardcore pounding and rough nipple play.

Bob pulls out and yanks Hoda's head between his legs, shoving his massive dick in her mouth and fucking it rough and wild while Kim watches.

He pulls out again, and starts pissing all over Hoda's face, then aims it at Kim's big tits, pleasantly surprising her. She opens up, so he aims for her mouth from a few feet away and pisses right in it. Kim swallows a mouthful, then gets a wave of piss down her body.

Bob pushes his pissing monster right against Kim's winking rosebud. He smirks deviously at her. She laughs and smirks back, pushing her world famous ass down on his pissing dick. It's a really-tight fit, but that insanely-fat, pissing dick finally pops through Kim's anal ring. The warm piss immediately soothing Kim's instantly-sore ass. It's stretched so damn tight around that enormous cock. She takes it though. Piss, cock, pain, and all.

Hoda sucks on Bob's balls as he ass fucks Kim. Still pissing in her butt. Kim is screaming again. Pained-pleasure to the max. Her ass so sore from stretching so much around that cock, but also feeling so good from the warm piss blasting up it.

Meanwhile, I've got Kathie Lee and mom bent over the glass table, fucking them both from behind. Both in the pussy. Fucking one, then the other. Then fucking both in the ass. Alternating between both again. It's fuck city, USA up in this fucking podcast studio, bitches. Non-stop hole pounding with two of the biggest dicks ever. And four of the horniest, big cock whores ever on top of it. WOO! HELL FUCKING YEAH!

Back at Filthy Freaks Bar 'n Grill...

"You gals need a ride home?"

"No thanks, Dale. Max has her car."

"Ok, see you beauties tomorrow."

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye, stud." Max playfully winks at Dale. She's chomping hard on her gum and smirking.

"He's so sweet."

"Yeah... he's OK, I guess."

"Just OK? You called him, stud." Billie giggles.

Billie and Max walk to Max's car. Their shift is over.

Dale's the bar manager. He's a really nice guy. Everybody likes him. The staff loves him. He's always accommodating when it comes to getting time off, and raises, and stuff like that. He makes sure to take care of the staff.

"Hey, he's got a big fucking dick, and I like fucking and sucking it. So yeah... stud." Max wickedly sticks her tongue out and smart-ass smirks across her car at Billie as they get in. Billie laughs and shakes her head at her dark-brown haired and buxom best friend.

Billie knows all about Dale's big fucking dick. Everybody at the bar does. That's why aunt Beth hired him. Mom didn't mind the hire when she met Dale, and got a look at that enormous thing between his legs.

Dale's very-nice and chill personality charmed mom, and his dick sealed him getting the job. Beth made sure to get Dale to show mom his dick at the interview. She knew mom would hire him immediately.

Dale's dick isn't enormously fat like Bob's. It's very-average girth-wise. Very-average at best. The exact opposite of Bob's dick. Nothing special at all. The enormous part though is it's length. Sixteen and a half inches long. Yep... sixteen and a half inches long. Aunt Beth measured it totally-erect.

Dale's bisexual. So... the male and female staff both like to thank him for his constant support and understanding and nice treatment by sucking and fucking him. It's a mutual enjoyment thing. Both sides certainly enjoy it too.

"How many times today?" Billie asks Max about her and Dale as they head home. Max is living with us for the time being. Her apartment building had a fire, so they closed it down for repairs.

"Hmmm... just twice. A blowjob before work and a quickie fuck during my first break."

"Does Johnny know about you two?"

"No..." Max gives Billie a, hell no look. "And, he doesn't need to either. So, keep it on the down low."

Billie giggles at Max's request. Johnny is one of my best buddies. He and Max started dating recently.

"He doesn't know you fool around? He's got to. Everybody knows you do."

"I told him I'd stop while we're dating... for now." Max gives Billie a sly grin. She's chewing hard on her gum and driving. Smirking away. Max is proud that she convinced Johnny that she would stop fucking around while they dated. Nobody believed that she would, and... yeah... we were very right. Ha.

"So... how long are you gonna keep up the facade?"

"I don't know. It's kind of exciting though. Cheating is fun. The whole, will he catch me stuff turns me on!" Max's big, horny grin makes Billie giggle again.

"Yeah, you are quite the horny slut, Max." They both laugh.

Tune in next time for way more filthy fun with the freaks. How long will Max be able to keep up the no cheating lie? How much pussy can Dale handle at work? Will Spence ever stop being scared shitless of Otto? And... how awesome can my mom possibly be? Check in next time to find out. Peace, freaky bitches.

By: DickThePimp

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
DickThePimpDickThePimp9 months agoAuthor

Not name dropping... I used celebs in the story, so it's just me saying who they are... Kinda goes with the idea

sp9983sp99839 months ago

I know its made up, but it was way over-exaggerated with all the name dropping.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Side Slut Ch. 01 Young wife offers her sister for her big-dicked spouse’s use.in Incest/Taboo
Becoming Free Use Ch. 01 Brother and sister take their closeness to the next level.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother's Unexpected Encounter Sara has an unexpected run in with her son in the kitchen.in Incest/Taboo
Christy's Accident Brother looks after the elder sister who was recovering.in Incest/Taboo
My Nudist Sister Ellora's brother returns from college to find she's a nudist.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories