Christy's Accident

Story Info
Brother looks after the elder sister who was recovering.
12k words
4.46
62.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

All characters are voting-age products of the author's imagination .

We were horrified when we learned that Christy had had an accident. Just after the Spring break, she had gone dirt biking with her boyfriend, Scott and he had lost control of the bike, causing it to topple on Christy. Although Christy survived with a head injury, bruises, cuts, and several broken bones, Scott died at the scene when he was thrown off the bike and hit his head against a boulder. He wasn't wearing a helmet.

What's more, was that Christy didn't regain her consciousness after the accident, we were informed by the hospital. We were devastated by the news. Mom and Dad caught the first available flight to the town where she was hospitalized, which was a good four hundred miles south, along with Scott's family who went to claim his body. Christy and Scott were sweethearts from their high school days, back when Scott was a star football player and Christy was a cheerleader, the parents of the two families have had a close relationship going back for years.

Mom and Dad remain with Christy, staying at a motel close to the hospital as she did not gain full consciousness for several days. Even after she gained some level of consciousness, doctors decided against transferring her to a hospital closer to home due to the condition that she was in. When they finally approved the transfer, it was a good three weeks after the accident.

We were ecstatic when the doctors at the local hospital informed us that she was recovering from physical injuries that she sustained from the accident faster than expected. While Christy's broken ribs, fractures in her left leg, and other injuries were healing, her mental condition remained somewhat of a mystery. Although she was aware of her surroundings and the presents of others, doctors diagnosed her with dissociative identity disorder. At one moment, she could be normal and behave as such. Then without a warning, she would float from being able to recognize people and talk to them normally to not being able to recognize them or figures of her imagination.

When Christy wasn't hallucinating in her blackouts, she was normal, but she had no recollection of what she did or said when she was hallucinating, sometimes just moments earlier.

About six weeks after she was transferred to the hospital in our hometown, she was discharged and sent to a care home for recovery. After three weeks at the care facility, doctors thought that her trauma was related to her mental condition was well enough to her to go home, although, she still went from being normal to someone who didn't quite recognize others including the family members, and still had some difficulty moving around. Nevertheless, she was aware of her needs and was self-sufficient to some extent. For instance, she knew when she was hungry and knew when she had to use the bathroom, even when she couldn't remember her name or the names of others. Once the food was served, she was able to help herself to it, likewise, once she was guided to the bathroom, she could do her business there, even if, mom gave her a tub bath every evening and one of us helped her to the bathroom for other businesses.

My summer vacation had just begun at the time, and I was home having graduated from high school, eagerly waiting for the start of my university life when Christy was brought home. Mom took another week off to care for my sister, while still looking for a caregiver for a reasonable sum that they could afford. During this, I spent quite a bit of time with Christy, whether she acted normal or not, helping Mom with all that I could. Christy had a standing doctor's appointment once a week and her nurse came three times a week. On the same days that the nurse came, the physical therapist also came to visit her, and she typically took Christy into the spa on the back porch for aquatic therapy, as we were still looking for a caregiver and mom was home without pay. The spa was a new addition to the house that the parents installed, trying to do the utmost that they could to get their daughter back to being normal. They vowed to do so to their sweet girl who was the state's miss teen, high school homecoming queen, head cheerleader, and above all, the girl one day wanted to be a chemist.

Meanwhile, as Mom and Dad had taken too much time off from work, they used much of their savings to take Christy to the care center a few days a week and Mom still took no pay leave on other days to attend to her.

One day, when the physical therapist left, Christy was as normal as she could be. She wrapped herself in a beach towel and sat in the warm sun, chatting with us. And then instantly she changed her personality, going into a traumatic blackout.

She mumbled a few words, looked in the direction of the spa, and swiftly tried to limp towards it, dragging Mom behind her. Then she insisted on going into it right away. Mom was not dressed to go into it with her and she struggled to talk Christy out of it every way she knew how, but Christy didn't want no for an answer. Since Christy was so insistent, I took her hand, helped her sit on a patio chair, removed her shoes, and walked her to the spa and up the stairs. Then went into the water and took her in and let her sit. She laughed hysterically like a little girl.

After five minutes or so, when I took her hand to help her out, she didn't fuss. I carried her a couple of steps down, not wanting her to fall and when I sat her down, she immediately leaned against me and kissed my lips in a swift move, and said, "Thank you, Scott. I know you still love me" I was shocked, and I saw Mom's face and she appeared to be in shock as well. It wasn't the kiss that shocked us both. It was Christy still remembering Scott and mistaking me for Scott. Furthermore, it was the first time that any one of us had heard her mention her passed away lover boy's name.

That weekend, I spent quite a bit of time with my sister, whether she was acting like herself and normal or not, chatting when she was responsive, watching TV, and helping her get around the house. Seemingly, she enjoyed hanging around with me, which didn't surprise anyone, since we always had a close relationship. What surprised Mom and Dad was, how responsive she became to me.

Dad brought up the topic first after Sunday's dinner and mom was hesitant at first, but she decided to give it a try leaving Christy with me on weekdays. With insurance benefits rapidly depleting and caregivers and the care facility wanting an arm and a leg, I wasn't shocked, but under the circumstances, I had agreed to give it a go, knowing it would relieve my parents of a huge financial burden.

When they discussed their decision with Christy's doctor, he liked the idea of keeping Christy around the home surroundings and said that could even speed up her trauma-related mental condition. Although doctors were still trying to determine if there was a relationship between her mental condition and physical condition that affected her mobility, keeping her in-home environment came highly recommended. Arrangements were soon made to have a nurse and a physical therapist visit Christy at home three times a week. In addition, we had a nurse line to call when needed and mom's work was only a 30-minute drive from home.

The first couple of days that I tended to Christy; Mom worked short days to ensure that all went well. After that, she started getting up early to get Christy ready before going to work and my only tasks were to stay with her, serve her lunch and help her to the bathroom or wherever she wanted to go inside the house. I was asked to keep all visitors, except for caregivers, out and keep all doors and windows locked, to prevent Christy from escaping to wander around alone.

The first day alone with Christy was uneventful. She was her normal self in the morning. We chatted just as we used to do, but never talked about her accident or Scott, even though she was fully aware that something had happened to limit her motion. Perhaps, she knew how she got injured and didn't talk about it. Then after lunch, while we were watching TV together, her eyes went unfocused from the screen and she kept staring at the wall, almost like a statue. I helped her up from the couch and guided her to the bedroom. As she lay in bed, she looked very carefully at me, caressed my face, smiled like a child, and asked; "Do you still love me, Scott?" I was dumbfounded. I struggled to look at her face and finally said "Yes" before I handed her medicine and water.

By the following week, I knew enough to know that she could turn on and off her personality just like a light switch, especially when she was alone with me. I also knew that as she switched back and forth, she just couldn't remember anything that happened at all, as her memories were isolated into two different worlds. But when she was in a blackout, hallucinating, it normally took hours before she slowly became herself again.

Given that mom applied ointment on her knee and surrounding areas every morning and evening, mom asked me to do the same at least once during the day, I didn't refuse, but I felt it to be degrading for a brother to do for his sister. But given her condition, I began to apply the stuff daily after our lunch while we sat to watch TV.

The very first-time smearing oil over her leg and rubbing felt somewhat weird, especially when I noticed her inner thighs between the opening of her skirt. Then I also noticed how nice my sister's legs were, even though I have seen them thousands of times before when they were on my lap while smearing oil and massaging them looked different. She had very nice legs. When I said very nice, I meant every inch of her legs, her calves, thighs, ankle, feet, and even toes looked flawless if not for the scar around one knee. Her upper legs were in really great shape, and I could see toning on the outer quads and the inner and upper parts of the legs. Up until then, her legs were just her legs and I never saw anything extraordinary about them.

That day, I felt her heel on the other foot moving gently over my crotch, but I ignored it as she may have wiggled a bit in response to my rubbing. But when it happened, again and again, I knew it was a bit more than a wiggle, especially when she was getting progressively more aggressive. I assumed that she was not normal and wasn't in control of herself to know what she was doing at the time. Initially, I behaved as a professional caregiver, not trying to get myself all aroused and all, but as this went on, I secretly began to enjoy it, although I kept asking Christy to stop wiggling her heel on me...

One afternoon, I took her to the living room and sat her on the couch to watch TV, after she gave her medications. Christy surfed channels somewhat monotonously and then asked me to bring the ointment to rub and massage over her scars. I could have given the bottle to her, but knowing that she couldn't apply the ointment, I sat at the other end of the couch, lifting her legs carefully and placing them over my lap.

I went on applying the ointment on her calf and the side of her leg, just above her knee. Christy let her feet loosely lay on my lap, smiling and thanking Scott (not me) for caring for her. As I went on, her eyes became dim as she was going to fall asleep, but she put her arm against the headrest, bent her right knee, and started rubbing where my cock was with her foot, slowly. I noticed a sudden change in her immediately.

"You always liked when I did this to you, right Scott?" she murmured looking at me with her half-closed eyes. I was stunned at first. I still had her left leg lifted in my hands, rubbing her scar with oil. I just didn't know what to do. I knew that she was hallucinating and no longer saw me as her brother Randy. But here she was rubbing my crotch with her foot in an erotic fashion. Figuring Christy would stop rubbing my crotch soon, again I paid attention to applying oil and rubbing down her scars, but her rubbing only became more intense and deliberate enough to stir my cock.

I glanced at her glorious high-arched, smooth wrinkled sole with pink skin glistened side along the length of her foot that caressed my crotch as the base of her toes moved up and down, feeling unknown guilt, but I was clueless as to what to do. The only thing that I knew was that she was getting my cock to rise, tenting under my pants.

"I know you like me playing footsie right Scott? Why are you keeping your dick inside? Don't you like my feet anymore" she whined as my cock pulsed.

Ignoring Christy's comments, I took more oil in my hand and applied them to her outer thigh, which was visible. My sister sighed and then bent her knee down, placing it to join her other foot that rubbed my crotch.

"Take it out. I want to feel it" she said widening her eyes. By that time, I was fully hard, and my cock was aching being in the confinement of my pants. I stared at her as I reached further up her thigh, even though I didn't have to apply the ointment that far high on her legs and continued to treat her medically, but she stared and smiled. "Get it out Scott," she said again lifting her chin to gesture.

My heart thumped, my cock throbbed, and I did the unthinkable. Even now, I have no idea how I got the courage to unzip my pants and let my cock out. Knowing what she was up to, I applied oil to her feet and checked her face. Christy smiled, lewdly when she saw my boner. Then her smoothest, sexiest toes and soles just relented to every vein and ridge of my hard cock swiftly, letting me have the pleasure that only Scott may have enjoyed. I watched, open-mouthed as my sister's beautiful bare feet slid up and down my hard cock, giving me shivers and causing my butt to rise and fall back to the couch involuntarily.

Unable to hide my excitement, I sighed and groaned, massaging her thighs, even becoming bold enough to reach as far as the V of her thighs but refraining from touching her pussy. My sister intensified the tempo with her left foot, using her injured right foot to press my cock against her, smiling from the corner of her mouth and staring at me with a strange look on her face.

Although it was a very short time, it was more pleasurable than I anticipated. Knowing my big sister's feet were masturbating me added an extraordinary feeling which caused my cock to jerk like never before. And then I shudder as my engorged member intermittently squirts semen all over the tops of her ivory feet. I sighed in relief, and she gave me a naughty smile, before falling asleep right there. That evening when she became normal, she acted as if she had no recollection of what she did with her feet at all.

Strangely enough, I felt as if someone in Christy's body rubbed my dick with her feet more than my sister Christy.

The next incident happened the very next day. Again, my sister acted normal throughout the morning. Then suddenly she decided that she wanted to go to the spa to do her exercises. During the last few weeks, either Mom or the therapist were the only ones to take her into the spa, but when I asked her to wait till Mom got home, she acted as if she didn't hear and kept looking for a way to open the back door. I finally gave in and opened the door and took her to the spa.

It didn't occur to me at the time that she needed her swimsuit to be in the spa until she dropped the loose sundress to the floor by pulling shoulder straps, standing before me in her white undies and a bra. I sighed seeing trouble written all over but couldn't stop my eyes from gazing over her gorgeous body. Having seen her many times in bikinis, I just couldn't grasp why she looked sexier in undies and a bra, but she certainly did look stunning.

"Take me in" she demanded pointing to the spa. Not wanting to go in with the denim pants that I had on, I swiftly removed them and helped her into the water, even though I knew she was not together mentally, turned on the heater and jets before helping her into the water.

The water wasn't as cold as I expected but was not too cold. I saw Christy shiver as she entered the water and again as she sat, but she didn't complain at first. She acted as if she wasn't bothered by the water temperature and began to exercise her leg, raising it just above the water and back down. I just couldn't help but smile seeing her trying to exercise, overcoming the coldness of the water and the pain that it may have caused, trying to straighten her leg and raise it at the same time.

"It's not funny Scott," she said looking very normal. She smiled, parted her lips, and winked looking right at me. If she hadn't called me Scott, I would have thought she was in her normal mental state.

"Stop laughing and come and hold me, please. I am cold" she hummed. She wasn't kidding. The water was cold enough, although it was rapidly being warmed by the heater. I bowed my back, reaching around her neck, and moved forward pressing my chest against hers, hoping to give her some comfort.

"Not like that Scott" she purred. "Let me sit on you and then you can hold me like the way you had your friend Bernie hold me when we were in Colorado," she said mocking her face. I was clueless about what she said but didn't want the situation to get out of hand, I thought the best thing that I could do was to sit and let her sit on my lap like she wanted. No sooner did she sit, than I wrapped my arms around her, just under her cushy breasts to keep her warm, yes in the water.

"You dared me to grind my butt on his dick that day. Did you want to see me doing that? Tell me, Scott, did you want me to fuck your friend, or did you guys want to swap girls?" My sister asked, catching me off-guard. Having thought of Christy as an innocent, yet stunning beauty, I just couldn't believe my ears that I was hearing my sister had grounded her butt on her former boyfriend's, friend's dick while they were at a spa. Thinking again, I decided to play along and said; "No Christy, it was just a joke"

"Oh... that's what I thought. I know you always liked it when I teased you with my butt, isn't that right Scott? "she asked in a very seductive voice.

"Yes," I hesitated as I felt my sister's butt moving slowly in a rotary motion over my lap. After the last incident where she gave me a foot job, I knew that I had nothing to worry about what she was doing, but it certainly felt awkward having my sister trying to stir up my manhood with her moon of a butt. As my cock began to respond to her butt, I ground my teeth and held her firmly, cuddling her even closer.

When the water was warmed up, so did my cock. It was now poking my sister's butt crack, but she went at it as best she could, rubbing it with her butt covered with a thin fabric. I contemplated taking my cock out and sticking it under her undies for better traction and comfort but refrained from initiating any action on my part. Enjoyable as it was, I only stopped knowing a few more minutes of pleasurable torture would definitely have me ejaculating inside the spa.

"Why don't you do your exercises now? It is almost time for lunch" I said reluctantly, getting my sister off my lap.

I stood up in the center, took her foot, and moved it just as I had seen Mom and the therapist do. I only had to hold her foot and let her bend her knee, move her leg, and so on, without much effort on my part. Then, her other foot loosens up. At first, I thought that my public bumped against her knee or a Jetstream hit the area. But when toes on her foot that I wasn't holding the hook on the waistband of my underwear, I immediately knew what was in my sister's mind. Needless to say, she didn't have much difficulty forcing the front of my underwear down far enough to push her toes inside, since, by that time, my hard-on had subsided considerably.

I gasped, held her foot in hand, and debated if I should just take her inside or let her have her way. After a quick moment, I resolved to stay, knowing that she would forget everything when she comes back to her senses.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers