Fun Weekend becomes an Adventure

Story Info
I went just expecting a good time but things turned awesome.
3k words
4.05
12.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

I started seeing my boyfriend Bryce just after New Years and we had a good winter, good Valentine's Day and made it into the summer. Bryce's not the most electrifying personality he is attentive and nice, he is a well built handsome guy, and we've got quite a few things in common.

Now I'm a well built gal myself 5-11 tall and 225 pounds, and an attractive brunette so I've been told. And Bryce's enough man to take care of me, 6-2 tall, 240 pounds. If one thing stands out about my relationship with Bryce it's the great sex and he's hung to the tune of 11 inches. That's a lot of personality for a girl to enjoy.

One of the things we share an interest in is NASCAR and one thing Bryce and his buddies do every year is go to a race in Michigan in August so I of course invited myself to join the group. Bryce seemed hesitant for some reason but several of his friends were all for me going so he got voted down.

Their tradition was to get two rooms in a low priced motel with a pool since they didn't spend much time in the room anyway. Again Bryce balked saying maybe we should just get our own room but I said I didn't want to break up everybody's tradition. I had met, played softball and stuff with almost all of his friends and we got along great so why not hang with a bunch of guys, so they voted him down again.

We got an early start Friday morning and went to the track. Walked around, watched the qualifying then made our way to the motel. We all changed and went swimming. Most of the guys are about the same age as Bryce and me give or take, 31 a couple of guys are Bryce's size, some my size, most are actually a little smaller but it's a nice enough group.

I didn't spend a lot of time in and around the pool with Bryce really but everybody was very friendly. I was quite popular and most everyone got to know me in some way, discovering how firm my big butt is or just what a pair of 38DDs feels like and a few learned my thighs were long enough to get to my snatch. Not that I was so innocent. My hands explored some man bodies, I grabbed some ass myself and quite a few of the guys apparently get very excited to be in the water because reaching into some shorts my hands found some serious boners. I could get to like this annual trip.

I detoured past the housekeeping room on the way back to the room and picked up a stack of extra towels. Everybody had congregated in one room. I put the towels on the dresser then noticed Jason next to me so just for fun I took one, put it around his body and started drying him off. Jason isn't a big guy 5-7 and 150 pounds so I had him surrounded in the towel and my arms rubbing him all over. We were laughing and having fun.

When I released Jason from my grasp I looked to see a couple of other guys holding towels and expecting their turn for drying service, so I obliged. And it was fun for all.

When I finished the five of them I decided to rest a minute and saw Evan sitting on one bed. He's a big guy, Bryce's size and I sat down between his legs and leaned back into him then looked around for Bryce.

And across the room I spy Bryce's head as there are a few guys huddled around him but as people shuffled around I see Jeff, 6-3 tall, thin, like 175 pounds, standing behind Bryce. Then I realize Jeff has his arms around Bryce and with the front of his swim trunks pulled down he appears to be jerking my boyfriend off.

OK so that is a shock but with Evan rubbing my arms and shoulders I'm not freaking out but he senses something and says, "Looks like the other motel tradition is out of the bag."

I said, "Well I might as well hear this story now."

Evan kissed the side of my neck and explained, "The first time we went as a group three years ago we came back from swimming and we all noticed Bryce was one big boy. Steve seemed more interested than most and when he approached Bryce he found him to be receptive to dropping his trunks for a hand job. It was hard not to notice them having fun but we figured, we're grownups who are we to judge. So we were joking around and Larry said, 'That's a great show, makes me think I could go for a blow job'. Well after Steve drops to his knees and swallows a considerable load from Bryce, your boyfriend goes over and kneels in front of Larry sitting on the bed and goes down on him."

Yes I was stunned hearing that but at that time Jeff has got one hand working Bryce's big stiff dick and the other playing with his sizeable balls. And I've got to say Jeff has big hands and long fingers and it was very entertaining to see him pumping Bryce's considerable equipment.

Evan continued his history lesson, "There were eight of us that year and Steve, Jeff and Bryce went down on everybody else which was a good time for all. The second night after a repeat of blowjobs those guys gave a real performance fucking each other in the ass. The next year Steve brought Timmy and Larry who joined the homo club, Ryan and I both brought a couple of guys and there were twelve of us total and the same group has been coming and it's followed the same routine every year. The five guys do their thing and the seven of us enjoy what they like to give."

I'm hearing it but still having a tough time believing it even though I'm seeing it right in front of me. Jeff is doing a masterful job on Bryce and when he gets that look on his face like he's ready to explode Timmy drops to his knees in front of my boyfriend who fills his cheeks with his usual huge load of cum.

I've got my knees bent, feet on the bed and Evan is rubbing the backs of my thighs and that's when it finally registered with me that this is all real and it was my move, "So do you straight guys have any interest in starting a new tradition and getting some big girl pussy?"

Evan kept rubbing my thighs, kissed my neck and said, "That's sounds simply marvelous let's not waste any time getting started on that."

Ryan, who had been sitting on the other bed and heard Evan and me jumps to his feet and helps me stand up then assists me peeling off my swimsuit. He then guided me down on the bed on my back next to Evan and after tossing his swim trunks aside dove between my legs. Evan had likewise stripped and was kneeling next to me, his cock already getting hard so I took it in my right hand as Ryan started licking my pussy.

It didn't take long for others to notice that there was some hetero action to be had and the ball got rolling. Dean was thoughtful enough and had the good sense to come over and start sucking on my fat tits. With three charming men taking care of my needs I actually had the greedy thought that, there are four more on my list to do.

If I wasn't so thoroughly involved, namely sucking off Evan while Ryan got my pussy wet as Dean enjoyed my fat tits. I think it would have been an incredible show to watch. Over on the other bed my boyfriend Bryce is on his hands and knees, head held down by Timmy as he sucks his 7 inches while Larry pokes his stiff 8 inches in Bryce's asshole while being extra considerate reaching around to jerk off his big dick.

After an enjoyable few minutes we had a slight shift in the action on our bed I assumed the same position as Bryce, on my knees head down sucking off Ryan's 7.5 inch cock as he gently strokes my hair, with my ass up and Evan pumping his 8.5 inches in and out of my pussy as he slammed against my big butt. And Dean was very caring massaging my back and shoulders, this was going good.

I could see Jeff and Steve in a 69 on the floor between the beds while Aaron and Richie stood on the right of my action station ready to replace Ryan, Jason or Evan as soon as a spot opened up.

Finally Ryan shot his load, I know my stuff, and Dean kissed the back of my neck so I said, "OK slide yourself under here and let me get what you've got." As Aaron took up the back massaging.

After Larry came he slowly pulled his dick out of my boyfriend's well fucked ass but checked to see that Bryce's long dong was had come back to life good and hard then he reached down and tapped Steve on the head and said, "Bryce's ready and available get yourself up here and get it."

With that Steve scrambled out from under Jeff and climbed up onto the bed and positioned himself on his back and to my surprise lifted his legs up so his feet were over his head and he slid his arms over behind his knees to hold them in place. Well it was a going to be a good old fashioned face to face man fuck and my Bryce eased himself into position. I have to admit I find Steve to be somewhat of a wimp at times but I was impressed as my well hung boyfriend poked the head of his dick into his ass and Steve took it with style.

Not to be miss out on some action Larry knelt down on the floor bent over with his chest on the bed and Jeff with his cock stiff from Steve's oral efforts lined up behind him. Grabbing a condom off the nightstand Jeff quickly poked the head of his 6.5 inches into Larry's asshole.

I really wish I could have just sat back and thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the man on man action but by that time I was occupied by Dean's 6.5 inches I was really getting warmed up and deep throating Dean's cock had him cum only a few minutes after Evan had hugged me around the waist and shot his load. So I was hot and in need of some new shooters. Richie and Aaron were ready to give it to me. My new pair finished rolling on condoms letting me catch my breath before helping me to my feet. Richie stood in front of me and slipped his 7 inches right into my wet pussy as Aaron was quite the gentleman taking some lube and fingering my asshole.

Once Aaron was working two fingers well up inside me as Richie slowly pumped his dick in my pussy he replaced his fingers with his 7 inch cock. In short order I was getting stuffed on both ends sandwiched between two handsome and very horny men.

Richie and Aaron are both about 190 pounds, 5-10 tall and in good shape but I was really impressed when they both hugged me tightly as I had my arms on Richie's shoulders and they lifted me off the floor. Aaron had his arms around my waist and Richie had both hands lifting my ass as I had the most intense orgasm I ever experienced being bounced between these two guys while they pushed my big body off the floor.

I was sweating, my pussy throbbing and head spinning but once my feet got back on the floor it was obvious my attentive pair of stud fuckers had the stamina and self control to keep going. They both slammed those stiff dicks into me on both ends and damn it was fun. I could only guess how long Aaron and Richie lasted but after what seemed like forever the both hugged me tight and came.

I needed to lay down after that workout but I was able to see Larry giving Jason a handjob and I thought since the pump had been primed I might as well take advantage of the gift. I grabbed Jason by the hand saying, "If that baby is ready to go Jason I think you're next up for the chance to jump on and give it to me."

Jason let out a yelp and we proceeded to the bed. I plopped down as he grabbed a condom and was quickly between my legs. Well Jason's not a big guy and his dick is only about 5.5 inches but he had a smile as wide as my hips so I knew he was game to give the big girl a go.

Slipping his dick into my pussy Jason got right to it pumping the full measure of that baby in and out with enthusiasm, pounding my pussy with the power to match a man twice his size. A big fan of the big girls.

I think Jason actually turned it up a notch when I swung my thick legs around him and squeezed his little body tight. With a good grip on his body I was able to roll my hips taking Jason along for a roller coaster ride. He proved a multitasker as reached down and slapped my ass which I have to say did it for both of us.

While Jason was giving it all he had I was able to glance over to the other bed and damn there was an audience for the show that looked to be just starting. Steve was sucking on Bryce's dick as my boyfriend was working lube in Jeff's ass while Larry was giving Timmy's 6.5 inches the once over with a steady hand as Timmy was greasing up Bryce's back door. This looked like it had real potential. When everybody appeared to be ready to get to it Jeff knelt near the head of the bed bracing his hands on the wall, Bryce lined up behind him and Timmy was behind Bryce.

Timmy made the first move poking the head of his dick into my boyfriend's ass and as he pushed forward Bryce guided his big dick into Jeff's bunghole. This performance was a new experience to me, not to mention a considerable surprise seeing my boyfriend of less than a year in a totally new light. But damn it was exciting and only added to how hot my own team of horny guys were making me.

I do admit I would have really liked to watch Bryce and his butt banging cohorts because it was one awesome show but I was in the middle of my own seven men eager to give it to me every which way and I wasn't going to miss out on any of this lucky seven opportunity.

So after Jason came with a bit of a scream falling forward to squeeze my fat tits I released him from the grip of my legs and gave him a noogie. I turned to my left to see Dean and Trevor semi hard and catching my attention. I swung around and sat on the side of the bed and went down on Trevor first while stroking Dean with my right hand. I've got talent to spare.

It didn't take two minutes for Trevor to respond quite nicely so I switched my oral efforts to Dean and let Trevor enjoy my skilled left hand. So with both my latest partners with their 6.5 inch instruments tuned I decided to play them my way. Dean is the smaller of the two, about 5-9 and 160 pounds while Trevor looks all the part of a California surfer dude, 5-11 and 175 pounds tanned all over and delicious looking.

Taking Dean by the shoulders I positioned him on his back on the bed and straddled his slender body. The smaller guys just seem to love having the big girl on top well they have the enthusiasm wherever they end up. I rolled a condom on Dean as Trevor did for himself showing great awareness ending up kneeling behind me.

I guided Dean's cock into my pussy and paused so Trevor could poke his dick in my ass. I had the pleasure of pounding down on Dean with his cock stuffed in my pussy. I'll say that Dean might have more endured getting fucked under me but Trevor and I both really hit the jackpot as he banged my ass for all he was worth.

Trevor and Dean came, not sure who was first but damn I didn't need to know because I was surrounded, pounded and on a high like none I've ever experienced. I was able to watch the conclusion of Bryce being the center of the action of the daisy chain next to me. Those boys know how to have a good time.

At that point I was confident that I had gone the full circle with the guys at my disposal but I also needed a break to catch my breath and if I could stand up a shower. After that shower I went on a rather subdued round of hand jobs, blow jobs and simple one on one fucks for my team before we called it an extended morning so we could all get two or three hours of sleep before breakfast.

But rest assured after stops at several local drug stores for a generous supply of condoms, Saturday night went just as well as Friday. Except knowing how popular I was I paced myself so I could have as much staying power as my cadre of service studs. Also I made a note that first on my to do list once I got home was buying a substantial strap on because I had no idea what the future might have in store for Bryce and me but I certainly wanted to be ready for it.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers