Fun Weekend in Germany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franz said, "That top is beautiful and you have a figure that allowed you to wear such outfits".

Helmut then asked, "Your husband, Mike, doesn't mind you dressing like this to come out with two different and strange men?"

I explained he had no problems with the way I was dressed or the fact that I was out with two strange men, as we had what I called an arrangement within our marriage. This statement piqued their interest and again we chatted about what I meant by this a little bit further.

It was at this point that I decided to let them know I had heard them making compliments and comments about me in the past two days. "Well once I told Mike that you liked my arse, legs and my tits, he said I should show you more of everything."

Helmut looked baffled, so I tried to say it in German for them and they both blushed a wee bit. I laughed saying, "I heard your comments and it had turned me on tremendously." I also confessed at this point to having a little German in my vocabulary. I made a point of telling them I had them commenting on my arse, legs and tits and calling me a slut.

They looked shocked but I laughed saying in my best German that I had loved it, and that is why I had dressed for them in the manner I had. They chuckled back, Helmut saying, "Well you are a teasing bitch, aren't you?"

I leaned in and said to them, "I don't just tease. You are right I'm an utter fucking slut!" I then asked each of them for a little kiss.

They again seemed a little taken aback by my language and my forwardness, but both proffered a quick peck on my cheeks. Then when I asked for more, I received a small, short peck on the lips from each in turn.

I made an excuse to go to the bathroom, but really it was so that once again that could get a good look at me in terms of looking me up and down from my heels, up my legs, to my tiny skirt and up to my tits which were on display for them. I wiggled my ass the best I could as I walked away from the table and once again heard a little comment from Helmet about my "beautiful sexy ass."

In the toilet I literally had my fingers deep in my cunt in a matter of seconds in a cubicle. I was so fucking turned on I needed to give myself a little bit of a finger banging. I had a pee and then after drying my pussy, I pulled my sopping panties right up as far as they would go, until they were being eaten, literally eaten alive, by my wet cunny, The fabric was spiraling, tornado style, into my wet quim and my swollen pussy lips enveloping it. I had also decided to take my push-up bra off and did so popping it into my handbag and tweaking my nipples to get them hard in my tight top.

Walking back to the booth I felt like an utter slut, as I could feel both men staring at me and I also had a few looks from other guys, as I walked past them.

On sitting back down, Helmut had moved places and was now sitting beside me. We had another drink and kept chatting. This time getting naughtier and more direct. I asked them if they liked the view and they both replied with a resounding yes.

I was now rubbing Helmut's leg and he had tentatively placed a hand on my bare, exposed thigh. I responded with a sigh and told him that it was lovely. He spoke to Franz in German I think telling him what he was doing.

I then told them about Mike knowing all about this and explained more about our relationship and of my screwing around. Helmut's hand was now getting very busy on my thigh. Working his way up and down as I encouraged him by telling how much I liked his touch and I had moved my hand to his crotch.

I told them I was feeling very horny and told Franz I was feeling up Helmut and that he had a hard on which I was loving to have in my hand. My tits were now straining and I told them I had removed my bra, showing it to them in my bag, saying I wanted them to get a good view of my tits and nipples.

I was fucking soaking wet at this point and opened my legs the best I could. Helmut needed no further invitation and his hand found my sopping wet cunt, moving his hand up my tiny, mini skirt. "She is very wet," he told Franz, "I am feeling her up under the table and she is slowly, wanking my cock in my trousers."

I kicked one of my heels off and played footsie with Franz. He responded and we were soon teasing each other's legs under the table with me trying to run it up to his crotch area the best I could in the position I was in.

"Can we go to one of your homes?" I asked as Helmut was now fiddling inside my soaking wet panties. His fingers were circling my throbbing clit. "I want to fuck you both. Would you like that?" I asked. They both smiled.

Helmut's cock felt lovely in my hand, even though his suit trousers were still in place. "It would be my pleasure," Helmut replied smiling. "We can go to my flat no problem." Franz smiled saying that he was happy for us all to go back to his apartment as well.

Helmut was continuing to circle his thumb around my clit and I was moaning softly, telling him that it felt really good. He spoke in German to Franz telling him what he was doing. He then took me by surprise by sliding a finger and thumb right up my cunny, pulling my panties to one side.

I let out a low, audible gasp, smiling at Franz and taking pleasure in telling him, "Your friend has now got two fingers up my pussy!"

I turned to Helmut and kissed the side of his face, licking my tongue up to his ear and whispered to him, "Go on slip another couple up there as well if you want. I'm fucking soaking wet for you both." He didn't need telling twice and the third finger and then a fourth, found their way up my sopping wet gash.

He slowly worked them in and out of my pussy and was smiling at his friend telling him that he was now, 'finger-fucking her with almost my entire hand." I was continuing to slowly work on his cock through his trousers, as I turned my head again to him once more, kissing the side of his face and licking his ear.

Franz told us it was incredibly hot to watch us knowing what was happening under the table. With our faces together, I kissed Helmut for the first time. A gentle peck on the lips to start with, but then I opened my mouth and fed my tongue into his mouth eagerly, which he quickly responded to by feeding his long tongue to me as well. I was absolutely gagging for a fucking by this point.

Franz said, "Why don't we finish the drinks and then head back to my place which is nearer than Helmut's." His friend reluctantly agreed as he was enjoying having his own private session with me. He withdrew his fingers from my fanny and on bringing them up onto the top of the table, they were clearly covered in my sticky, creamy pussy juice.

"Look Franz, look how wet our little girl is," he said showing his friend his sticky fingers and thumb.

I looked across at Franz telling him, "Don't worry, soon your fingers will be coated in my juices, as well as both of your cocks. I will have my juices all over you soon as well."

We quickly finished the drinks that we had on the table before we decided to take the short walk to Franz's apartment.

When leaving the bar, I carried my coat. I was desperate for everyone to see me dressed so slutty, as I walked out with these two much older men. Once outside it was a little bit chilly, so Franz helped me into my coat, although I didn't fasten it up at the front, allowing passers-by to see me dressed like a tart. We all held hands as we walked along the road with me in the middle and my two older men holding a hand each.

The chat got quite naughty walking back to the apartment, with me telling them that I had wanted their cocks from the moment I saw them on the bench in the park. Helmut admitted that they had both thought I was extremely sexy and that I had appeared to be showing off to them when I was doing my warm up and stretches. Franz clarified for me that they had indeed got a good view of my tight camel toe and that they had both chatted about wondering what my pussy would be like underneath my fabric.

The walk back to the apartment took 5 minutes and once inside the complex and up to the apartment we were at each other like dogs in heat. Once inside the front door I was quickly relieved of my coat, leaving me standing once again in my tiny white leather mini skirt, tight top and heels.

Helmut wasted no time in getting to grips with me. Forcefully pushing me against the wall and placing his hand straight between my legs. I lent back and parted my legs wide looking at him as I told him, "Get a good feel of my wet pussy."

"You need not worry, my sexy little British tart, I intend to do just that," and with that his hand was quickly placed fully down the front of my knickers. He found my clit again and once again circled it expertly with a couple of fingers.

"Oh yes that's it baby, feel me up good," I urged.

Franz was now standing at my side and feeling my tits in my tight top. He lent in for a kiss, and this time there was no pretense of small pecks. I opened my mouth wide as we planted a wet, sloppy French kiss, snogging the face off each other and our tongues smashing into each other's mouths frantically.

Helmut was now working two fingers up my sopping wet cunny, as I stood and lent against the wall, spread wide like a cheap whore for my older men. In between tongue lashings by Franz, I told Helmut to finger bang me really hard. He was pounding away at my pussy, the best he could with his hand inside my knickers.

"It would be easier if we get these off you," he said and with that he began to slide my knickers down my thighs. Acting like a complete slut, I helped him by wiggling them down my thighs and kicked them off, once they reached the bottom of my heeled foot. They landed somewhere in the hall and would remain there for the rest of the night and indeed the following day.

With my knickers off and my skirt now hiked quite high up around my waist, I wantonly spread my legs really wide and told Helmut to really get to work on my cunt. His friend was still kneading my tits and kissing me intermittently. To my surprise, Helmut dropped onto his knees and began licking at my pussy.

"Oh yes, that's fucking gorgeous!" I told him. "Oh God, yes, lick me out and bring me off, and I will cum all over your face, you dirty old fucker."

He was now very deep in my pussy and his tongue was lapping around my clit, as his fingers continued to probe into my wet hole.

"I see you really are a dirty bitch!" he mumbled to me with his face very deep up my quim and pressed into my wet mound. I tried to answer him as best I could but his friend's tongue was quickly rammed back down my throat, as I now received both their tongues at both ends.

I was screaming and grinding against Helmut's face as he expertly licked me out. He removed his fingers from me clasping his hands behind my thighs so he could really get to work on my cunt and lips.

"Oh, you dirty bitch, you're absolutely soaking," he told me looking up at me with his face glistening with my juices.

"Well I'm going to be even wetter once you have brought me off. Because I'm going to squirt all over your face, you dirty fucking old pervert."

He laughed at me again saying, "You really are a dirty bitch aren't you."

I licked my lips like the cheap slut I am, looking at both of them saying out loudly, "Oh, you have no idea what a fucking slut I am and what you're going to do to me tonight. I want your fucking cocks in every hole I want your spunk everywhere. I want you to fist fuck me and cum all over me. Oh, God, yes, treat me like a cheap tart. I'm feeling so fucking turned on."

Franz laughed before kissing me gently on the cheek and licking my ear. As he licked the inside of my ear, he forcefully said in a whisper, "Helmut and I knew we had found a tart, we thought. What other married woman displays herself the way you did to strange men in a park? I had a lovely wank thinking about you two nights ago and spunked all over. Tonight, I am going to cover you in my cum, you delicious whore.".

Helmut was now working his tongue really hard against my clit and with my legs spread really wide. My high heels dug into the floor and I was on the verge of cumming for the first time. My breathing was speeding up and I was panting frantically as he licked, lapped and nibbled out my cunny.

"I'm a cheap fucking whore and you guys are going to use me really hard. Oh, fuck Helmut, you've got me cumming, you've got to make me cum on your tongue, you're going to bring me off. Please keep licking me, please, please keep licking me."

Franz now had his tongue very deep in my ear and was really ferreting it in and out and I started to climax on his friend's face. In between licking at my ear, he whispered to me quite softly, "Oh, Anna, my dear, you have no idea what we are going to do to you, young lady, or how much Helmut and I talked about you, over the past two days. We have fucked many whores together. A young married English whore, like yourself, is going to be a real treat for us. We are used to paying for our prostitutes, but you are the real deal, the total fucking real wife slut.".

Hearing myself talked about in this way had me crashing to my first orgasm of the evening. "Oh, fuck yes, I'm cumming," I shouted as I began to juice over Helmut's face. He kept licking and licking all the way through my orgasm, meaning that whilst I was cumming, he was still lapping and licking at my pussy. I could hear the sloshing and slopping of his tongue and his face against my mound and Franz, who had resumed licking my ear, said to us both, "Oh, yes, Anna, you're cumming all over his face, you dirty bitch. That's it, just cum all over my friend, because after he has finished licking you out, I am going to stick my fist up your cunt, like a tart."

I was cumming and cumming and Helmut showed no sign of slowing down or stopping his licking.

"Oh, God, you're fucking excellent at that!" I told him.

Franz laughed saying, "Yes, we both know how to treat whores, don't you worry, we have had plenty of practice over the years."

I was now beginning to realize that the two old men, I had seen in the park, weren't two innocent pensioners at all. They were two friends and they clearly regularly used prostitutes and escorts, and were obviously experts at how to treat submissive women. I would find out more about this as the evening went on and even more the next evening.

Helmut came up from my pussy, his face covered in my batter and cream. He knew what I was going to do before I did, smiling as I began to kiss him and we savored the taste of my cunt juices from each other's tongues and lips.

My top was quickly removed, leaving me now in my bunched and hiked up leather mini skirt, white high heels and anklet.

Franz was now in full flow. "Now spread your legs a little bit wider you fucking young whore!".

I was a little bit taken aback at this mild-mannered man, who had turned into a dominant lover.

He slapped my pussy with his hand hard. The sensation was incredible as the slap hit my clit and lips, sending some of my residue of pussy butter sloshing.

"I told you to spread your legs you dirty bitch, now do as you are ordered."

I moved my legs further apart planting my heels and digging into the hall carpet. Very quickly Franz was at me, with two fingers which soon entered into my wet gaping hole. These two fingers were quickly followed by a third and a fourth and steadily and rhythmically he began to slowly but firmly finger-fuck me with his hand.

Helmut now stood to one side and was slowly taking his suit jacket and shirt off, obviously beginning to undress, ready for the rest of the action.

"I want you to push back against my hand, you little tart," Franz told me. There was something very authoritative about this man's voice and as he worked his four fingers in and out of me, I willingly responded to his orders and pushed back in rhythm.

"Now that's good, that's a good slut wife," he said in his broken English. He then began to circle my clit with his thumb and smiled up at me, "Now push back against my thumb now, as well," he forcefully told me. "I want you to start fucking back against my hand until it is deep up your slutty married hole."

I instinctively pushed back the best I could, as he slowly spiraled his hand further and further into my wet sloppy pussy. "Yes, Anna, push back you bitch. I want my hand up you in the next two or three strokes or you will be punished."

I was a gasp, of this dominant behavior had taken me by surprise and had me extremely turned on. "Yes, Sir," I replied, playing along with this Master role that he was playing.

"Oh, that's a good little obedient bitch," he said. He started swirling his fist until on the next stroke it easily slipped up my gash fully.

"Oh, yes, fucking hell, it feels amazing!" I said, as I bucked and ground back, leaning against the wall with my legs spread wide and now Franz's whole hand was being fed up my gaped and wet snatch.

"Yes, Anna, that's a very good little slut," he said. "You're doing very well. I want you to really fuck my hand."

I bucked back and forth as he continued to slowly but firmly spiral his fist in and out. At one point he removed his full hand from me before pushing back as I bucked back against him and it easily slid up me with an audible sloshing sound.

"You're very wet," he said, "And I think you have had many cocks over the years, because your pussy is very stretched."

I was gasping and panting again and sweat was forming on Franz's brow and also on my head too. Panting I replied, "I have had many cooks," I said quite loudly.

"I can tell. Your pussy is eating my hand and farting like a good slut wife." His broken English only made this experience even hornier. By now Helmut was fully undressed, having very neatly hung his suit jacket and folded all of his clothes up in a neat pile, which I thought was very particular of him. His cock was now fully erect, not massive, probably a decent 5 and 1/2 to 6 inches in length, with a very swollen purple head.

"My friend, we have a very obedient little slut here," Franz said looking at his friend. "I think we are going to have some fun with her tonight."

Helmut pulled on his cock saying something in German I didn't quite recognize. I think he spotted the quizzical look on my face as he said, "I have just told my dear friend that you are a cheap fucking whore, and that I am going to breed your ass and cum all over your pretty face. I think you knew when you saw us, you had two men who would play with you, did you not Anna?"

The conversation carried on, all the while Franz's hand remained pumping in and out me, and it was quite surreal to be having a conversation with an old man's hand fully up my pussy. I once again admitted, hoping that they were both very naughty and would be game for some fun, that I had no idea that they would both be so naughty or dominant.

Franz slowly withdrew his hand from my now gaping pussy hole and showed it to me.

"Now, my dear Anna, what do you think of a woman who has let a man, who is almost twice her age, stick his hand up her pussy, and it has produced this much juice, what would you call such a woman, Anna?

I smiled at him and licked my lips saying, "I would think that she is a very naughty woman indeed."

He once again slapped my pussy hard, stinging it with his hand. "Come now. No, that's not

good enough, Anna, tell me really what you would think of a woman who had let a man do such a thing to her."

"I would think she was a slut!" I said quite proudly.

"Oh yes, absolutely," Franz replied. "It's good that you know what you are and it's good that you know what we are going to do to you tonight. Now get your fucking ass into the living room where we can start really exploring your gorgeous body."