Fun Weekend in Germany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a move to straighten my mini skirt, to which Franz once again slapped my cunt even harder this time. "No Anna, leave it that way. Your skirt will remain on but it will remain bunched up around your waist. I like my whores to be partially dressed when I use them. It always will remind them of their place and you're not going to be difficult about this, are you?"

I smiled back saying, "No, I will keep it on and willingly wear it any way you want."

Once in the living room, the friends poured a drink and for a few minutes we chatted about the events that happened so far. I was pleased that things had calmed down a bit and I now got a sense of where the evening would go, from chatting to them. It transpired that since both their wives died several years ago, they had been regularly using prostitutes.

Franz admitted that his wife had been very submissive and that he had always been dominant in their relationship. Helmut laughed saying, "It is more than that as Franz was what you would call a Master Dom." He also said, "I have enjoyed seeing my friend use the cheap prostitutes that we bought and the girls never had any complaints about the way that he had expertly brought them to orgasm."

They laughed saying that they had saved some more money and had intended to be getting a prostitute for this weekend, but that I had saved them a lot of money. Hearing myself spoken of and compared to prostitutes had a strange effect on me, it actually turned me on rather than repulsed me. Whilst I was sitting drinking, my pussy was stinging a bit from the slaps it had received from Franz. All the while my bald cunt was on display for my two older lovers.

I was ordered to sit back in the chair and spread my legs as we drank, as they wanted to see my gaped and wet open snatch. Once he had finished his drink, Franz joined his friend and got completely naked. I was amazed to see that both his nipples were pierced, and that he had a cock that was a decent size. Not massive, but a good 7 inches long and quite thin. He noticed me looking at his nipples and laughed telling me, "My wife was pierced with nipples and clit."

I smiled back at him and gently pulled on one of his nipple rings. "Well I think they look very sexy," I said to him.

He then told me in some detail, "My wife and I had been frequent attendees at some S&M clubs nearby. My wife was very submissive," he told me. "And she always got off on being told what to do. With me being a natural dominant man, our marriage was perfect."

Helmut and Franz then told me of some of the fun that they had had over the years. This has included regular trips to local swingers' clubs and in particular clubs that specialized in S&M style play. "If you wait just a minute," Franz said, "I will put a video of me and my wife, Marta, in the machine from some years ago."

He then went and brought out a VHS cassette from a cabinet underneath the television. As he was popping the cassette into the video player, Helmut began playing with one of my tits, tweaking my nipples and slowly wanking his cock to get it hard again.

"Oh, let me do that for you sweetie," I said taking his cock in my hand. I slutily spat on my hand and slowly began to give him a wet sloppy wank.

Franz looked across at me and he was setting the video to the part he wanted to play smiling.

"That's a good girl, Anna, get my friend's cock nice and hard, then you can do the same for me and we can watch a little bit of this video, to show you a bit more about ourselves."

I was working on Helmut's prick quite nicely, it was slipping and sliding in my fist and almost back to full length. He was moaning softly, telling me that it felt delicious. He was now pulling my nipple quite hard and I was enjoying the sensation of having my nipples handled so roughly.

The video began playing as Franz walked over to us with a semi erect penis. He quickly presented it to me and with my free hand I cupped his balls.

"Now spit on your hand again," he ordered me. I did as he instructed and then slowly began to work on his prick, simultaneously as I wanked on Helmut.

"Now pull your skirt right up so it is around your waist." I momentarily let go of both their stiff pricks and did as ordered, bunching my tight, short, leather mini skirt right up around my waist.

"Good girl. Now spread your legs very wide and let us see how wet and wide your pussy is." I followed the instruction, spreading my legs wide and again firmly planting my stiletto heels into the carpet.

"I can see that you are very moist," Franz said. "That is the true sign of a complete whore. A lady who gets wet touching and thinking of cock will never disappoint you."

I resumed my double wanking slowly as both men stood at my side. "I love cock," I told them both. "And there is nothing better than having more than one cock to play with."

Helmut then commented on my heels and my anklet. "An anklet worn like you are, is a sign to the world that you are a willingly shared wife. If that is what it means in Germany is it the same in England, I wonder?"

I once again parted my legs even wider and dug my heels back into the carpet, wiggling my right foot ever so slightly. "It certainly fucking does!" I said in reply. "Not only in England but also in Scotland!" I laughed.

On screen a short, skinny woman wearing black stockings, high heels and an eye mask was being teased while standing spread legged in the middle of a room. "That is my darling wife, Marta," Franz told me.

I looked at this woman on screen and at the photos of the innocent looking wife in the large family portrait picture hanging on his wall. 'Families and friends often know so little of our real persona or sexual delights,' I thought.

"The man who is so expertly working on her clit with the vibrator is my dear friend, Peter.

The woman you can see standing at the back, who is being double fucked, is his wife."

At the back of the room a woman was bent over a table, with one man standing and pulling her from behind as another fed her his cock from in front.

"And that is me shafting Edith." Helmut proudly said. "It was when I was younger and a lot thinner," he laughed.

"It looks very sexy," I said without lying. The scene was one of complete delight. Marta now had a vibrator shoved quite deep up her pussy, whilst another smaller bullet one was being worked on her clit. Her tits were bound and almost purple in color.

Franz was standing at his wife's side slapping her tits with a small cane. "Oh, how she loved being treated so roughly," he said to me as I continued wanking both the men. "In this scene she was cumming almost instantly and continuously. Do you orgasm frequently?" he asked me.

I continued masturbating them both saying, "I try to climax daily."

"I think you have misunderstood me, my dear," he said. "I meant to say do you climax repeatedly during sex?"

I said to him, "I can cum several times and on rare occasions I have had multiple orgasms, one after the other."

On the screen the wife at the back was now receiving a face full of sperm from the guy at her face and Helmut was clearly unloading into her pussy from behind.

"That is our dear friend, Stefan," he said. "He shoots such a big load and still does. He was very disappointed that he had not been in the park with us to meet you, and he would love to have met you."

"Peter felt the same," Franz said, "when I rang him last night to tell him that we had plans to meet you this evening."

I continued playing with them both slowly and they were stiffening up nicely in my hands.

"Do you still see your friends often?" I asked.

Helmut replied. "Yes, we catch up every week. But sadly, Edith does not feel so well and can't play so much now. She still likes to watch, and in fact Peter and I fucked a young prostitute in front of her, just a couple of weeks ago."

"Do they live nearby?" I asked.

"Yes indeed, Peter and Stefan live not far from here, in another part of Augsburg. In fact, I had hoped that if you were free tomorrow evening the four of us could maybe treat you to a little meal, and some more fun, if you don't think I've been too forward."

On screen Marta was clearly orgasming heavily and I was feeling extremely turned on watching the action and, obviously, from wanking two stiff cocks. "That would be absolutely delightful." I said. "Mike is away for two nights and I would like nothing better than having some more fun with you and another couple of your friends, tomorrow evening, if that would be possible."

Helmut was delighted at this news saying, "Oh that would be great, Anna. We had thought about inviting the two of them this evening, but didn't want to presume or be too forward."

Both their cocks were really stiff now and I decided to get my first taste of them both with my mouth. "Let me suck on you please!" I practically begged. "I want to taste both of your cocks."

Franz smiled and then both he and Helmut sat on a small settee together. I moved onto all fours on the floor, spreading my legs wide and playing with my clit as I waited for my two lovers to get into position.

On screen Marta was now receiving a very hard fucking from behind. Franz was obviously

very turned on watching his beloved wife on screen.

"I bet you watch these a lot and wank off." I said to him.

"Yes, we do,'' he replied. "often all four of us will have some beers and then a long wanking session watching some of our old videos."

I kissed both of their inner thighs and then ran my hands up and down their hairy legs tickling their ball sacks. "Oh, let me get these two delicious cocks in my mouth," I said disgustingly.

I first started to work on Helmut. I licked up his thighs, kissing him as I went until I reached his heavy balls. I then licked his ball sack and started to tease the bottom of his shaft with my tongue.

Franz was slowly pulling on his cock watching me beginning to work on his friend. "Now Anna, lick his cock from the very base to the tip,'' he instructed me.

I looked up and licked my lips. "Yes, Sir, I will,'' I responded.

I kissed Helmut's ball sack and then ran my tongue up the stubby length of his cock. I then licked back down from the tip right to his balls, and then began to lick on his full, hairy balls again. I repeated this five times on his old cock, teasing his eye each time I ran my tongue up his shaft.

"Your turn now,'' I said turning to Franz.

Helmut replaced my tongue with his hand on his cock, and was gently rubbing rather than wanking it.

I repeated the same action with the much thinner and bigger cocked Franz. I nibbled on his thighs, kissing the insides before once again moving to his ball sack and licking around them. I then teased the tip of his cock with my tongue, before licking his shaft up and down, coating it in my spit. After repeating this 5 or 6 times, I then went back to work on Helmut again.

After having licked his spit covered shaft a few times, I then engulfed the full length of his stubby old cock into my mouth. Spit was drooling down his shaft and onto his balls as I lapped up and down on this old man's penis and then sucked on him hard. I could taste his precum around his tip, and on withdrawing his cock from my mouth, I once again licked up and down his shaft. His foreskin was pulled right back, his head shiny and swollen and I was able to lick around his head savoring the salty taste of the precum that was leaking from his eye.

I then went back to his friend and repeated the same action once more. Licking his shaft several times before starting to suck on this much bigger cock. Fully engorged he was about 7 inches long and very thin. I managed to get the full length in my mouth, using my tongue to lick and lap at the shaft, at the same time as sucking it.

"You're an excellent little cocksucker," he said to me. I mumbled a "Thank you," but as his cock was filling my mouth it was just a muffled noise.

Withdrawing his full length from my throat, it was absolutely coated in my spit. I let it dribble down his full length and onto his balls and once again I lapped and tasted his precum that came leaking from his eye. I toyed with one of the beads on the tip of my tongue and savored its slick, salty goodness.

"I want both of your cocks in my mouth at the same time," I virtually begged again. I knelt on my hands and knees as they both stood up and began slapping the side of my face with their hard-ons.

They stood side by side and I started to kiss each cock in turn before putting them together and licking them both. I then tried my best to fit both into my mouth at the same time, although my mouth was stretched very wide.

I managed a couple of sucks on the two cocks together before I asked them if they would fuck me. "I want fucked please, and I want fucked really hard," I said.

Franz smiled saying, "Certainly we will my dear. But first, my little bitch, you're going to bring yourself off once more, before my dear friend and I give you the hard fucking that you deserve and desire."

I was ordered once more to sit on the settee and spread my legs wide. My skirt was now no more than a band around my waist. I was instructed to slowly play with my clit and finger-fuck myself in front of the two men.

"I like to see a slut teasing herself," Franz said. "My wife was an expert at it and she would toy her cunt for hours".

On screen Marta was now receiving a triple spunking, all over her face and tits. "My wife loved having cum sprayed over her," Franz said. "It was one of her great delights and I loved nothing more than watching my friends cumming heavily on my darling wife."

"It looks absolutely beautiful,'' I said watching the on-screen filth, while slipping four fingers deep in my slopping wet gash. "It looks like she is taking a real good spunking and fucking and loving it!"

"Keep playing with that wet cunt hole of yours. I'm going to get you something to bang yourself with and bring yourself to another orgasm."

Franz left the room for a couple of minutes and Helmut sucked on my tits as I finger banged myself and teased my clit. Franz came back into the room carrying a small, blue, bullet vibrator and a very large cucumber.

"Now my little English slut, sorry my little Scottish slut!" he corrected himself. "You will bring yourself off using my wife's old vibrator and you will fuck that wet pussy of yours very hard with this cucumber until we tell you that you're allowed to stop. After that you will get on all fours and I will fuck you from behind, whilst my friend will feed you his hard cock from the front. We will then switch places and Helmut will fuck you for a bit before finally we will both cum all over your face. That is how I want this to go and that is your orders."

It was absolutely lovely being directed and told what to do by these two dirty old perverts. I was

handed the small bullet vibrator and placed it immediately on my clit. With my legs spread very wide and once again my heels firmly dug into the carpet, the sensation and vibrations had me leaking lots of pussy juice in seconds.

"Oh God, that feels fucking fantastic," I said.

"Now take the cucumber and slowly start to work it into that wet, married fuck hole of yours!" I was ordered. I needed no second telling and a third of the cucumber slipped easily into me. I was that wet. The guys' cocks were massive, shiny and engorged and beads of precum were evident.

"Please let me taste your cum again," I pleaded.

"You may lick our pricks to taste our precum but only very slightly," Franz forcefully told me.

They then both stood on the settee and allowed me to lick around their swollen glands to savor the sweet and sticky goodness of their precum. I couldn't help but take Franz's cock in my mouth and tried sucking on it, but he pulled it out and slapped me quite hard across the pussy again, stinging my clit and lips.

"I did not tell you that you could suck cock," he said to me. "I told you that you could lick the precum!"

Helmut slapped both my tits hard. The sensation was electric.

"Now fuck that cucumber in and out of your pussy and start to get yourself off, you little whore."

With the bullet vibrator doing its magic on my clit, my pussy was gaping, swollen and red as the cucumber pistoned in and out of my fanny. By now almost half the length of it was sliding in and out, easily coating it in my sticky white cream.

"Take it deeper you slut, you know you can, Anna," Franz instructed. On the next set of reams, I pushed as hard as I could and almost two-thirds of the cucumber disappeared up my cunny. "See, that is much better!" he said knowingly.

"Now I want you to continue fucking it to that depth whilst that bullet vibrator is working your clit."

I was sweating heavily and gasping and moaning mumbling filth as I pistoned the cucumber in and out of myself, whilst these two older men stood watching, both of their pricks still standing at attention.

"Oh God, I'm creaming up so much. I'm fucking loving this," I said. "Oh God, Franz, I'm so close to cumming again, I'm so close to cumming."

"Good girl. Now then fuck it, and fuck it hard and faster until you cum," Franz ordered me. "You will keep fucking it until I tell you to stop."

"You look absolutely beautiful you dirty little bitch," Helmut interjected.

"Look Anna, my darling wife has the cum all over her face and tits," Franz said, turning to the screen. "I love the taste of cum and so I will soon be licking all of that juice from my wife,'' he said. And this is exactly what happened in the video that was playing. After the three men had spunked all over his wife, he was alternatively kissing her and licking spunk from both her tits and her face. The site of this was enough to bring me off and I started to climax, the bullet vibrator still pressed firmly against my clit, my fanny lips spread as wide as they ever have been in my life. The cucumber was now almost fully up my cunt.

"Oh yes, Anna, keep fucking it hard and fast in and out. Look at how much you have managed to take. All it took was a little bit of effort," Franz said, commenting on how much of the cucumber was sliding in and out of my gash.

"I'm fucking cumming!" I said loudly. "I'm cumming off so hard." And with that my cunt exploded and juice splattered out spraying the carpet in front of me, and spaying my legs.

"Now Anna, listen to me. Don't stop, don't remove that bullet from your clit and don't stop fucking your cunt," I was ordered. My orgasm was crashing over me and yet still I kept the bullet vibrator firmly pushed against my clit and fucked the cucumber deeper and deeper up my twat.

"Oh yes, Anna, that's it, fuck it and keep fucking it, don't stop!" Franz loudly ordered me.

I have never orgasmed like this before in my life, as normally when I climax, I would obviously stop either playing with my clit or with my pussy. On this occasion, the sensation was incredible and my legs began to tense and tremble. I came and came and came. My fanny was squirting clear juice all over my legs and thighs, and dribbling down to my heels.

"That's it, keep cumming." Franz told me. "I want you to keep fucking yourself because I know there is more juice left in your pussy."

Helmut was now standing at my side and tweaking my left nipple very hard. "Listen to him, Anna, do as he says and you will have the best orgasm of your life, believe me."

My cunt felt as though it was exploding and I looked down to see my cunny was an absolute mess. It was splayed wide, red, soaking wet and juice was literally gushing down my thighs and the cucumber was pistoning still in and out of it. "Oh God, Franz, I'm going to fucking well cum again!" I said. "Oh Jesus, I'm going to cum again."

"Oh yes my dear, yes you will. You will cum again and again until I tell you to stop," Franz said.