Fun Weekend in Germany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bullet vibrator was whirring away on my clit and quite frankly the cucumber was a sodden mess. My hand was beginning to tire from the fucking action and Helmut noticed this. "Let me take over the cucumber for you, Anna," And with this he grabbed it from me and began pummeling it in and out of me. The fucking and the vibrations were relentless and continued for at least a good 5 minutes. I was absolutely trembling and shaking.

I screamed out in delight, "I'm fucking cumming again. Oh yes, yes, fucking hell. Fucking hell, Franz, what are you doing to me, you dirty bastard!" I shouted.

"I'm giving you a multi-orgasm and it will not be the last one that you have from us. Now slowly begin to remove the bullet vibrator from your clitoris and Helmut will keep pounding your cunt with the cucumber." In all honesty I didn't want to take the vibrator from my clit. The sensation was so fantastic. I felt absolutely drained and slowly my lover, Helmut, removed the cucumber and showed it to me.

"Look how creamy it is and how much you have taken of it. That is all your pussies work," he said. "You should be very proud."

I was still shaking and trembling as Franz grabbed my arms. "Now get on all fours and prepare to take our cocks." On all fours, Franz positioned himself behind me, kicking my heels apart. "Spread your fucking legs." My pussy felt tingling and red raw as I felt Franz grab my hips and slam his full length deep into me. There was no gentleness, as he fucked me hard and slapped my ass.

"Now suck on Helmut's cock as I fuck you like the bitch you know you are," he said. "Tell me that you like it, tell me that you're enjoying being used."

With Helmut's cock now slapping my face and my lips I turned briefly to look over my shoulder at Franz and said, "I'm absolutely loving it. Oh God, I'm such a dirty whore, aren't I?"

He slapped my arse and fucked me faster and harder. "Yes, you are and it is good that you know what you are," he said as he continued to plunge in and out of my wet splayed gash. I thought he would keep going until he spunked, but this expert withdrew and then moved to my head. I was then fed both their cocks, at the same time again, before Helmut replaced his friend behind me, and I felt his much shorter, stubby cock being slid up and down my pussy lips.

"I don't think you will feel me too much, Anna, your pussy is gaped wide. I'm going to slide my cock in you up to my balls."

Franz was now feeding me his cock and alternately taking it out and slapping it around my face.

"Spit on my cock," he ordered me. I managed to muster enough spit and a big long streak landed right on his shaft. "Now, lick it all around," he said as he slapped it around my face.

I could feel Helmut banging away behind me but in all honesty my fanny was so wet and wide I couldn't really feel his length.

"Are you ready to cum?" I heard Franz ask, as I was almost in a daze, to his friend, Helmut. "Yes, I'm almost there," he replied." I'm almost on the verge of cumming, he said as he continued to slap my ass and pull my hips back as he fucked me vigorously.

"Good now you come to her mouth and use it a bit more. I want to fuck this slut a little bit more."

Franz then went behind me and slid his longer length up and down the length of my slit again before I was being impaled upon it once more. I was screwed hard and fast and they started speaking in German and quite honestly, I was almost passing out and could not quite understand what they were saying.

As I was banged hard from behind, Helmut started to cum. His first sperm rope hitting the side of my face and landing on my shoulder and back. His next two ropes were aimed better and splattered right against my nose and my lips. "Anna, stick your tongue out, you little bitch," he said as he kept cumming. I willingly did so and his last two spurts landed full and flush on my tongue and my mouth.

It was obvious how much Franz was loving watching his friend cumming on me, and as so often happens, this was the signal for him to start cumming as well. He pulled out from behind me and came up to my face which was still being spunked on by his friend, although the last two ropes were very thin and just trickled down my brow and cheeks. Franz slides at me as he started to spunk after fisting his cock just once or twice and in front of my face.

Helmut was finished unloading and had moved slightly to the side, allowing Franz full access to splatter me completely. The first three strings of his cum were thick and gooey and landed on my hair and fully on my face, trickling down the full length and dripping off my chin onto the floor. The next two ropes were expertly aimed and almost had a sideways glance shot across me coating my face in a diagonal manner. "I love seeing a woman with cum all over her pretty face," he said as he was finishing off.

This old man was still cumming and his last two shots surprised me with the force and thickness once again hitting me diagonally across my mouth and nose. As he finished spunking he told me that I looked beautiful.

Helmut took a mirror off the wall and showed me my face, tits and hair, that were absolutely coated and ripping in cum.

"Look at how beautiful you look, Anna, with all our sperm all over you. You are a fantastic woman, and imagine tomorrow when not only will you have two cocks pumping on you, but you will have four."

Franz started to kiss me." I love the taste of cum," he said as he began to kiss me and lick and lap at my face. This sexy old man sucked the cum literally from my nose, cheeks and chin and then we kissed, our tongues mingling with sticky spunk.

Helmut sat watching the action, his cock flaccid as he smiled at his friend. "We have a wonderful girl here," he said. "I'm so pleased that you decided to jog in our park,'' he chuckled.

Franz and I kept kissing and savoring the spunky taste for a good couple of minutes. Once he had finished, I was gallantly helped to my feet, my skirt was straightened, so I could sit down to gather my composure on one of the arm chairs.

"Have you had a wonderful time?" they both asked me inquisitively.

I smiled back saying, "Yes, I've had an absolutely wonderful time and I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I have?"

They both agreed that they had not had so much fun in ages, giving me the complement of being much better than the Professionals they normally paid for.

I still had cum running down my arm and down my back as we started chatting for a few minutes, before I was offered the chance to shower to get clean.

They laughed, "We can't have you going back to your great aunt's house looking like you've just been fucked by a couple of dirty old perverts!" I was shown into the shower room with nice clean towels and given a loving kiss by both of them, as I showered to get all the cum off myself.

Once finished I went back into the living room, redressed putting my skirt and top back on, but Franz said he would rather I left my knickers off, saying, "Not to worry, you will get them back tomorrow evening anyway, when I was back."

We had a couple of drinks and once more chatted about some of the fun that Helmut, Franz and their circle of friends had enjoyed over the years. They rang a taxi for me and insisted on paying for it to take me back to my great aunt's house.

We arranged to meet again in the park the following late morning so we could discuss how we would proceed for the following evening. Before leaving I once again had a delightful snogging session with each of them and text messaged Mike to tell him that I had a wonderful time with my two older lovers.

Both of them told me to tell Mike a massive thank you from them and Franz told me to write a brief message, telling my husband how I ended up covered in their spunk all over my face and how many times I had orgasmed.

"He would like to hear that I'm sure," he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

A taxi arrived after about half an hour and I was soon on my way back to my great aunt's, absolutely shattered, but thoroughly delighted and thrilled having had such a wonderful time with my two old admirers, and for once again having managed to judge the character of a man's glance accurately.

The action the next night would be even more depraved and full-on.