Fun While Driving

Story Info
Driving with the wife, and giving a show.
1.6k words
4.34
13.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While driving, my wife Shai and I decided to start playing a game, or rather Shai decided that she was going to start playing a game with me. She knows that I am a sucker for wrap around dresses. The easy access just excites me. Shai had decided to wear a tight, blue floral wrap dress with no bra.

Shai has been blessed and stands at 5 ft 3 in 145lbs and is a 36DD. with her blonde hair and light brown eyes, she is a knockout. Now add to the picture her wearing a revealing dress and without wearing a bra, her excited nipples stick out making a mouth watering image.

We began our day out as any other day, getting into the truck and jumping on the interstate to get into town. I was getting very distracted while driving but managed to keep us in our lane and at a decent speed. With cruise control on I was able to give more focus to my wife's ample assets that were full on display. Shai just laughed and in doing so revealed a high slit in the dress showing almost all her thigh. she giggled again as she looked into my lap and saw the raging hard on that was interfering with my driving.

I was enjoying the tease but thought that getting even was a necessity. Looking up, I saw that we were about to pass a semi and that there weren't any other cars in sight. I reached over to Shai and pulled first her right then her left breast out of the dress. Shai wasn't paying attention and let me do what I wanted. I stated playing with her left nipple and she leaned her head back and sighed, enjoying the stimulation. I slowed as we got closer to the semi and was directly beside them as Shai was fully bared.

To my delight the trucker honked their horn and Shai jumped up and covered herself, albeit too late. She shot a glare at me as I laughed. Shai refused to look at the trucker despite another honk and I gave her a break and passed the truck and then veered back into the right lane. Shai laughed again and slapped my arm teasingly.

To my surprise in my rear view mirror I saw an attractive woman driving the semi that got the show. I laughed and told Shai and she turned around to finally give eye contact to her new admirer. The trucker laughed and waved at my wife while giving her a thumbs up. Shai now laughed again and told me to get back into the left lane and slow down. I did as requested and to my enjoyment watched as Shai pulled her girls back out to play.

The trucker honked her encouragement and my wife continued to giggle as she wiggled her tits for her new observer. We continued to laugh and waved our goodbyes to our new friend who gave another honk in appreciation as we sped ahead.

Shai continued to laugh and as she put the girls away and blushed as she said that she couldn't believe she just did that.

I asked "Are you complaining?"

"I didn't say that." she said with a smile and a wink.

A couple miles later there was a sign for a rest stop and Shai asked if I could pull over so she could freshen up. I laughed and slowed down for the exit.

As we parked, Shai jumped out and swayed her hips as she walked to the bathroom. I rolled down the window and gave a cat call and she laughed and sped up to get out of sight before anyone could have seen.

As I sat in the truck waiting on Shai, I played on my phone to pass the time. After about 15 minutes, I received a text from Shai saying "Get in here, I need your help."

I turned the truck off and hastily walked to the bathrooms to help with whatever Shai had gotten herself into. As I got close , I saw the door to the women's restroom door open and Shai poke her head out. She waved at me to hurry up and I quickly ran the rest off the way.

I got to the door and was chocked to be drug into the women's bathroom. After I got my barring's I open my eyes wider to take in the view of Shai standing there completely naked!

"What are you doing?" I exclaimed with a laugh.

"Well, I came in here to freshen up and then on the way out I was greeted by our friend from the truck. She explained that she had gotten so wet watching us play our little 'game', and so she decided to stop here to freshen up." She explained matter-of-factly.

"Oh kay," I drew out, " that doesn't explain why you're completely naked."

"Well," she drew out in response.

At that point I heard the door click and turned around to see the truck driver, also naked locking the door. She smiled at me and started walking towards me.

"Shai told me that your little show was all your idea, and since I got to see her, I figured she needed to see me. After she saw me Shai decided that it was only fair that she be in the same dress, or rather undress as me." This beautiful newcomer said as she walked closer to me.

As she got to me, she kissed me and reached down to start rubbing my now aching cock through my jeans. She broke away from me for a moment and said "My name is Leah by the way."

Shai came up from behind and started kissing my neck and reached around and started opening my jeans. In no time, my pants were being yanked down and my dick was being sucked into a hot, moist mouth. I looked down and loved the site of now both my wife and this stranger sharing my prick.

I took off my shirt and pulled myself away from the kneeling women and then continued to take off my boots and jeans as they were kissing each other. Leah then pushed Shai down to the ground and spread her legs and started licking and sucking on Shai's pussy. She braced herself onto one hand and used the other to slide two fingers into my wife.

I just stood there for a moment in shock and then started stoking myself to the view of Leah from behind and my wife grabbing her own left breast while she moaned. Leah turned towards me and with my wife's juices glistening off of her mouth and chin, she said "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to use that big thing?"

"Oh, daddy, fuck her please?" Shai moaned out to me.

I didn't need any other push and quickly fell on my knees behind Leah. I couldn't resist a taste, so I berried my face in Leah from behind and licked and sucked both her ass and her cunt. Leah moaned and pushed back into me in encouragement. I continued for a few minutes and then sat back up and wiped my face. I used the excess moisture that now coated my mouth and beard and coated my cock with it. I then slammed my aching member into Leah's red swollen pussy. She screamed into Shai's snatch and I looked up to see my wife arching her back off the ground and let out a scream of her own as she orgasmed from the vibrations.

I pumped into Leah for as long as I could, feeling her clench my prick multiple times with her own orgasms.

"I'm about to cum." I exclaimed in a grunt.

Leah reached back and pushed me out of her then pulled Shai up to her knees and they both opened their mouths, giving me a target that i was sure not to miss. I yelled out in ecstasy as I shot my first rope of cum onto Leah's waiting face from her left eye, across her nose and ending with some in her mouth. The next shot I was able to get entirely into Shai's mouth. The last three or four ropes I splattered onto the four breasts laid out before me.

Leah hungrily sucked my cock clean and then turned to Shai and licked the excess jizz off of Shai's girls. I walked to the sink and grabbed some paper towels and walked back to help Leah clean up, but she shook her head. She licked what she could and then smiled at me.

"I'm going to let this stay here it is until it's dry, to remember this fucking" She said with a smile.

Leah then kissed Shai, got up and kissed me. I could taste my own cum on her tongue and she pulled away from me. We all got dressed and then proceeded to leave the bathroom. Shai and I waved goodbye to Leah, who waved back.

Shai and I walked back to our truck in silenced shock. When we got into the truck i asked if she was ok.

"Oh I'm fantastic," Shai sighed, "That was fucking amazing."

"I agree," I replied, "too bad we didn't get her number or find out where she's from or any information like that."

"Oh, I did," Shai excitedly said. "She told me she'll be coming back through this area in 2 weeks or so and gave me her number."