Fun with a Desi Couple

Story Info
How I met an Indian couple and enjoyed with that wife.
1.8k words
3.45
22.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is intended for those who pretend to live in this society but do not.

My name is Nagi. I am a software engineer working in Dubai. I am 5 feet 6 inches tall. a fit body and a 6-inch, rock-solid dick. My specialty is making any lady squirt with both my finger and my dick. This happened at the beginning of my career in Dubai.

The couples were from India. They were on a visit for two weeks. I Met them in a gym.

I just said "hi" and started my workout.

The lady's name was Srusti, and her husband's name was Arjun. Srusti stood 5 feet 4 inches tall and had a chubby build. She had a big ass and big boobs. Her figure should be around 36-32-36, and she had fair skin.

Her husband, Arjun, was 5 feet, 5 inches tall and a chubby person.

After working out for some time, I saw both of them checking me out and also trying to smile at me. I smiled at them.

Arjun then came to me and started talking.

Arjun: Hi. How are you doing?

I believe you are an Indian.

"I'm fine," I say. "I'm fine."

Arjun: Ha. I'm Arjun, and this is my wife, Srusti. We both are from India. We are on our honeymoon.

Me: "Oh, good." This is a good place to spend a honeymoon.

Arjun: Yes, I hope. What about you?

Me: I work in Dubai.

Arjun: "Oh, that's good." So you're familiar with the area? We are new and have spent some days with the tour package and some days on our own.

Could you please suggest some good places to see and good restaurants? Me: "Sure, no problem." I told them a few places and also gave them my WhatsApp number so that they could contact me with any doubts.

Arjun: Thanks.

Srusti: Thanks. I continued my workout and then left for my room. That late in the evening, I received a phone call from Arjun.

Arjun: Hi! Could you please suggest a good Indian restaurant near the hotel?

Me: There are a few, but they are not near. You might have to walk for 10 minutes. I usually place an order and eat in my room. If you want, I can give you their number.

Arjun: Ok. Thanks.

The next day, I met them in the gym again. Arjun and Srusti told me about the places they visited today, and they liked them a lot. They asked about any clubs nearby.

How is the nightlife in Dubai?

Can we buy liquor here?

I told them there were good clubs here and mentioned the locations. "I usually visit on weekends.

But if you want, we can go there tonight or tomorrow.

Buying liquor is risky.

If you guys want some, I have some with me or I can arrange for you. Just don't tell anyone that I gave it to you.

Arjun was too into alcohol. So he agreed.

After the gym, I went to my room and was about to take a shower. And I received a call from Arjun again.

Arjun: What time shall we go?

Me: We will leave by 9 p.m. or something, as I have work tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the weekend, so we shall go a little late to the clubs.

Arjun: Ok. Srusti has made some snacks for the evening. If you can come a little early, we can have that and go. He mentioned his room number.

Me: Ok. At 8 pm, I went to their room and rang the bell.

Arjun opened the door. They were in a studio room, so everything was here and there. Srusti was in the bathroom getting dressed.

I came in, and Arjun asked me to sit on the chair and gave me some snacks and tea.

Srusti didn't know that I had come to her place, so she came out of the bathroom and directly into the living room, thinking that only Arjun was there. She was shocked to see me in their living room; she was only wearing a white towel wrapped around her body. I could clearly see her milky tights and bare shoulders, which gave me an instant Hard-on.

She quietly left her room, changed her dress, and came out. She was wearing a tight party dress that exposed her cleavage a little and tight pants.

She came out, smiled at me, and sat on the bed.

After finishing the coffee, we left for the club.

We reached the club and had a few drinks, and they were both dancing. They asked me to join them. Arjun was getting drowsy with very few drinks. They were both touching me and rubbing their bodies against mine during the dance.

I just avoided it, considering it very casual.

After 11 p.m., I told them I had to go back. If they want, they can continue. Arjun was already drunk. Srusti told me that they will also leave as she has to take care of Arjun.

We got a taxi and returned to our hotel. I was carrying Arjun; he had both arms around me and Srusti. We walked to their room and laid them on the bed. Srusti removed his shoes, bent them, and started to remove his socks.

While She Was Busy,I kept myself busy by watching her big ass and kept looking at its motion. She turned around and saw me checking her ass. She smiled and hugged me and said thanks for dropping them back.

And I left the room. I didn't go to sleep because of her ass. She made me very crazy. So I wanted to fuck her very badly.

The next day was the weekend,

And I got a message from Arjun in the morning.

Arjun: "Hi, bro." Good morning.

Me: Hi. Very good morning to you and Srusti.

Arjun: Yesterday was fun.

Me: "Yeah, it was." Today we can have some drinks in the evening in my room and then go to the club late at night.

Arjun: That sounds good.

In the evening, I went to the gym, but I did not see Arjun and Srusti.

After the workout, I came back to my room. I was about to take a shower when Arjun called.

Me: Hi. Where were you? I did not see you guys at the gym.

Arjun: I was tired of today's roaming around. So we came back and relaxed a little.

Me: "Okay, I am about to take a shower."

If you come in 30 minutes, we can have some drinks and some food.

Arjun: Ok. Arjun and Srusti arrived 30 minutes later.

Now I was in my room in shorts and a T-shirt.

Surprisingly, Arjun and Srusti came in party wear. Arjun was wearing a suit, and Srusti came in a pink mini-bodycon dress. Her boobs are very well shaped, and my balls are instantly filled with lust.

I had some whiskey with me. So we put on some music videos and started drinking. Srusti also joined us. I asked if she wanted some wine as well as vodka. She agreed to the vodka. So we were all talking and drinking vodka.

I could see Srusti's tight boobs and her legs in her dress. I was looking at it alternately. She saw me doing that but just smiled at me and continued the chat. My dick was getting hard in my shorts, and I couldn't cover it.

We had a few drinks.

By now, both Arjun and Srusti were a little drunk. They started to kiss and touch each other. I was just sitting there and watching.

Arjun started squeezing her boobs. She was looking at me while biting her tongue and brushing her legs against each other. It was hard. My dick was now bulging dramatically. Srusti looked at it and swallowed her saliva.

So I interrupted them and asked them for one more round of shots. Arjun agreed.

My plan was to make Arjun fall asleep and enjoy time with Srusti, as she was also turned on. Arjun was fully drunk, and he was asleep.

I approached Srusti and began to touch her thighs before gently kissing her on the neck. She resisted and felt a bit uncomfortable.

So I went away, sat down, and asked her to join me for some snacks. She said okay. The snack we are eating contains an Viagra which was added by me earlier.

After finishing it, we watched TV. I think it is working on her because she is looking horny, and I noticed her nipples came out. So I made my move and started to kiss her. She was responding similarly and biting my lips more firmly.

She said, "I want you inside me." And she removed my trousers and started to suck my dick. And I was massaging her boobs. Srusti then made me sit on the bed.

I removed her bodycon, and I was amazed to look at her because she was wearing a black-colored transparent bra and matching thong. I removed them very seductively, and I brushed my fingers through her hair and enjoyed her sucking.

And she said, "Stop teasing me and put your tool inside me." She asked me to fuck her pussy any way I wanted. I asked her whether she wanted me to use condoms. She expressed her desire to feel my raw dick inside her.

Since she is on pills, I can cum inside too. I could not wait any longer. I put her in a missionary position and inserted my dick in her Lovehole.

I started to bite her nipple and fuck her hard. She was crying with pleasure. I wasn't in the mood to cum right away because I'd had a few drinks. So I fucked her in a different position for another 20 minutes.

Finally, I came on her boobs. She swiped the cum with her hands and sucked it, and after, she sucked my dick clean. And we slept in each others arms that whole night.

When I awoke the next morning, Srusti was already sucking my dick. I again fucked her really hard.

After a few minutes, I came inside her and started to suck her pussy, and she was screaming. Hearing her scream, Arjun woke up and saw us fucking.

We both came to our senses at the same time, and she covered her body with a bedsheet while I remained naked.

So he enquired, "Did we had a good time all night?" We said yes calmly.

He'd rather watch her get fucked than fuck her himself, in my opinion.

We then went together to visit some places.

Throughout their vacation, they slept with me every night, and I fucked his wife twice a day.

He never questioned me again. While they were about to go back to India, he came to me and said thanks because he enjoyed what I thought earlier and said he was impotent.

He then stated that Srusti would carry your baby while pretending to be mine.