American Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
Indian MILF becomes a hotwife.
14.2k words
4.43
32.4k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thanks to Amber Embers for help editing this story***

My name is Sonny and I am 34 years old. I'm Indian American, standing about 5'7" and 110 lbs. My black hair flows down to just below my shoulders.

I am the daughter of Indian immigrants. I was born here in the USA. I grew up going to American schools. I learned to speak English first and Hindi second. In high school I was the top of my class. After high school I attended university where I got a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and then a master's degree in the same. I got a job as an electrical engineer in the Phoenix area.

I met Ravi shortly after I left university. We worked for the same engineering company, but in different divisions. He was a charming man and we quickly married. Ravi and I's marriage started off fantastic. We loved to travel around and visit new places. Our sex life was incredible. When we were both 27 when we had our first born, Michael. A couple of years later we had Gina.

Life was about as close to perfect as you could get. We had a beautiful new house just outside of Phoenix. Our kids were starting school. I was beginning to get promotions after I slowed my career down to have children.

The only thing seemingly missing was our sex life. While Ravi and I had incredible sex early in our marriage, children slowed that down. We went from having sex at least daily to having sex once a week at most. I knew Ravi was jerking off and I would occasionally take long baths alone so that I could masterbate.

One night, after having sex for the first time in a month, Ravi looked over at me.

"Sonny..."

"Yes?" I replied.

"Have you ever thought about sleeping with another man?" Ravi asked.

I was stunned and confused.

"No? Why?"

"I don't know. Our sex life is struggling and I'm wondering if maybe you would enjoy sleeping with another man?" He answered.

"Ravi. No way. You're the only man I've ever slept with and I can't imagine sleeping with anyone else." I said, still confused as to what brought all this up.

There was an awkward pause before Ravi spoke again.

"I guess maybe I'm wondering what it would be like to have you sleep with another man." Ravi admitted.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked, even more confused than before.

"Yeah. I've wondered what it would be like to have you go sleep with another man and then I sleep with you shortly after." He explained.

"Ravi, I... I don't know how I feel about that. You're my husband. I love you. Why would I want to sleep with anyone else?" I asked.

"It's not about love. It's just sex. I know you used to enjoy sex when we first got married. I also know that we barely have sex anymore. I know you have needs. I think you should sleep with another man to satisfy those needs. Maybe it'll help spark our sex life?" He asked.

This idea had never crossed my mind. I'd never even looked at another man in a sexual way, let alone wondered what it would be like to sleep with them.

"I don't know that I could do that, Ravi." I said reluctantly, "I'd feel like I'm hurting you."

"No, you wouldn't be." Ravi said, reassuring me.

I paused before saying "I think I need more time to process this."

That was the end of the conversation and we eventually fell asleep. The next day after I dropped the kids off at school I felt like I couldn't not think about every man I saw in a sexual way.

I fantasized about having sex with the man behind the counter at the gas station. I wondered what it would be like to have sex with male co-workers. I wondered what it would be like to have sex with the children's teacher. I wonder what it would be like to have sex with the cashier at the grocery store.

This went on for a while. Even though I could think about it, the thought of acting on it really made me confused.

A week later when Ravi and I next had sex he brought it up again.

"So, have you given any thought to having sex with another man?" he asked.

"No." I said instinctively. "I don't think I could bring myself to do it."

"Sonny, I want to assure you, you wouldn't be hurting me by saying you'd do it. I actually find you being attracted to other men as quite a turn on." Ravi explained.

"I mean, I have spent the last week wondering what it would be like to have sex with different people I come across during the day." I admitted.

"And?"

"I couldn't imagine asking them to sleep with me." I said.

"That is fair, maybe I could set it up for you?" Ravi asked.

"You mean like you set up a guy for me to have sex with and then I just show up and do it?" I asked.

"Exactly."

"No, that feels too... detached." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Ravi, you're the only person I've had sex with. When we had sex we had a strong connection. I can't imagine just having sex with some random person." I explained.

"I mean it's not like you just show up and have sex," he said, "You could meet before hand and make a decision then?"

"You really won't let this idea go will you, Ravi?" I asked sternly.

"No, but it's because I'm concerned that our sex life might eventually ruin out marriage." Ravi explained.

"Yeah, but is me having sex with someone else entirely really the answer?" I asked.

"I actually find it incredibly hot to think about you having sex with someone else." Ravi said.

"Great, but I don't..." I said.

"Yes, but you did say you've started thinking about having sex with people other than me, right?" Ravi asked.

"That is true. I have." I admitted.

"And that doesn't turn you on?" Ravi asked.

"I guess it does turn me on..." I answered hesitantly.

"Then why not try it?" Ravi asked, "Just once. If you don't like it, then we will never talk about it again."

I paused to think about what he was saying. Ravi was pretty relentless on the subject. He did also bring up some good points. Our sex life had pretty much died. I hadn't had an orgasm without the assistance of my hand in years. Sex with Ravi had become mechanical. Procedural almost.

"Okay. But just once." I agreed.

"Really?" Ravi asked, shocked at my breakthrough.

"Yes, but there are some ground rules," I said.

"Okay, what are they?" Ravi asked.

"First, it can't be someone we know. If this doesn't work out I don't want a friend or someone we work with to know what we were doing." I explained.

"Okay." Ravi said in agreement.

"Second, you have to pick the person. I don't know how I feel about propositioning someone for sex." I said.

"I can do that." Ravi said excitedly

"Finally, you can't be upset at me for having sex with someone else. If I don't like it, you will never bring this up again." I explained.

"Okay." Ravi agreed.

"Do you have any rules?" I asked.

"Uhhh..." Ravi paused after being put on the spot, "I would prefer you use a condom at first. At least until we find a regular person."

"Okay, that is reasonable. I think I would be more comfortable with that too." I said.

"Oh, and you have to let me know what is going on. I don't need to be there at first, but I at least want to know what is going on." He said.

"Okay." I agreed.

"Oh, and one last thing. I would really appreciate it if you could get pictures or videos if I'm not there." Ravi said.

I hesitated, "Uhh... I will see what I can do."

Over the next few weeks Ravi began sending me out to meet with guys. He would arrange for me and a potential suitor to have a drink or two at a bar after work. He would pick up the kids and make sure they were fed just in case things progressed.

None of these dates worked out. One was because I just wasn't into the guy. Another was because the guy was too timid to make a move. Another was because I just couldn't bring myself to want to sleep with the guy.

I had started to give up on the idea, but Ravi kept trying.

About a month had passed since I agreed to try sleeping with another man. Being an engineer meant that I worked around a lot of males. I had never considered one of them because I didn't want to bring my personal life to work.

One of my colleagues was being promoted and moved to another division. To celebrate, a bunch of us were going to go out to a Mexican restaurant for lunch. We all carpooled to the restaurant. I drove a young software engineer on my team.

He was about two years out of college and I knew he lived in the same neighborhood as me. His name was David. He was white, about 6'3" and 200 lbs. David openly talked about being a gym rat, going every day after lunch. His muscular frame confirmed that he wasn't lying. David had dark brown hair and stubble on his face, which helped define his chiseled jaw. From what I had gathered he was also surprisingly single.

"Sonny, is everything alright?" David asked while I drove us to the restaurant.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"It just seems like there's something going on. You've been kind of distracted for a few weeks." David explained.

"Really? Why's that?" I asked. I knew the answer and that concerned me as I tried not to let my personal life affect my work.

"Well, you're not as social as you used to be. I also noticed that sometimes when I walk by your desk you're just daydreaming." David explained.

"I don't know, David. I guess I just have a lot going on at home right now." I said looking over and smiling at him, "I'm okay, really."

"Okay, well if you want to talk about it, I'm more than happy to lend an ear." David said.

"Thank you David, I appreciate it." I said.

Lunch was uneventful. While at work I got a text from Ravi:

Ravi: I have a meet up scheduled for you tonight. Tight Ends at 6pm.

I rolled my eyes, and locked my phone. Tight Ends was a sports bar that Ravi often had me meet potential hookups at. At this point I was getting tired of the same old routine.

I would show up, wait for a guy to find me, talk to the guy, maybe be propositioned, turn him down, and then head home.

This time it was particularly annoying. It had been a long week and I just wanted to head home and have a relaxing night on the couch with the kids. I thought about texting Ravi back and telling him to reschedule, but I didn't want him to think I wasn't giving it a fair shot.

Still annoyed, I picked up my phone and texted Ravi back.

Sonny: Okay, but next time can you ask me?

I locked my phone and set it back down.

Overall the lunch was uneventful. We ate and shared a few laughs, then headed back to the office. David and I were once again back in the car.

"Everything alright at home Sonny?" David asked.

"Yes. Why?" I answered.

"I just noticed at lunch that you seemed to be annoyed at your phone or something. I don't want to pry, just want to make sure you're okay." David explained.

It was refreshing to have a guy actually express concern for me. I hesitated for a second, considering if I should open up to David.

"It's just my husband..." I said.

"Uh oh..." David said, "Is he cheating on you?"

I giggled, "No. No. It's not like that."

"Then what is it? Is he hitting you?" David asked.

"I thought you said you didn't want to pry?" I said half joking.

"I mean, I don't. But I also don't want you to be in danger Sonny." David rebutted.

David's rebuttal made my stomach churn. Here was David, a seemingly random person, expressing concern for me and my well being. I found it... kind of... attractive...

"Trust me. I'm not in any danger." I said.

David waited for a moment, "Then what is it?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "I don't want to talk about it. Okay?"

"Okay then. We don't have to." David said.

We sat silently the rest of the car ride. Outwardly I gave off the appearance that I was annoyed by David's questioning. Inwardly, I was flattered.

My meetup that night was much like the others. I sat there, waiting for some stranger to come find me, and then we ordered drinks. After a couple of drinks, he asked if I was interested in going back to his place. I told him I wasn't. Then we parted ways and I went home.

Ravi and I had sex that night. Since I had started meeting up with guys, we began having sex more frequently. The sex was great for Ravi, but just okay for me. I think Ravi was enjoying it because I would tell him about the meetups I'd have. For me though, it was just sex with my husband.

The following Tuesday David stopped by my desk.

"Hey, Sonny. How are you doing?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Why?" I asked.

"Well, I was waiting for some datasheets from you, but I still haven't gotten them." David explained.

"Oh, right. Shoot. I'm so sorry, David." I said, realizing what I'd forgotten to do last week.

"I will do that right now" I said.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." David said.

Then David leaned down.

"I'm worried about you, Sonny. Do you want to get lunch or something and discuss what's going on with your husband?"

I looked down. I was disappointed that I had let my work be affected by my personal life.

"Sure. We can get lunch David." I said.

At noon David stopped by my desk.

"Lunch?" he asked.

I smiled, "Sure."

I got up from my desk and began walking with David downstairs and to the parking garage. Since I drove last week, David offered to drive. We got in his Tesla and began driving to a nearby cafe.

"So... Are you going to tell me what's going on?" David asked.

I hesitated for a moment.

"My husband... He has... He wants me to sleep with another guy." I said. Saying it was difficult.

"Whoa. What?" David said, surprised.

"Just what I said. My husband wants me to sleep with other men."

David sat there stunned.

"I know, it's bizarre to me too." I said, taking a bite of food.

"Yeah, I mean how do you just go sleep with someone else?" David asked.

"That's what I'm struggling with." I said, "I told my husband that I didn't want to sleep with someone we knew, and I'm not very good at asking someone to sleep with me."

"So how's this supposed to happen?" David asked.

"He's been setting me up on meetups with random people. I'll meet them after work. We will have a couple of drinks. Nothing has ever come of these meetups." I explained.

"Why do you think that is?" David asked.

"I don't know. I think I just can't handle having sex with someone I don't even know." I said.

"Yeah. That makes sense." David said.

"David, I want to apologize if this has been affecting my performance - and you in any way" I said.

"No, I get it. It can be a lot to handle." David reassured me, "I really just wanted to make sure you're okay, and nothing serious was going on at home."

"David, I appreciate it. I really do. It's kind of nice to be able to talk to someone else about this." I explained.

We wrapped up lunch and walked back to David's car. We got in and began the drive back to work. When we parked in the parking garage I looked at David and said, "David, I do really appreciate you being so concerned about me."

David smiled and then leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met and we kissed for several minutes in the car. The kiss was electric and I was hoping it would never end, but David pulled back first.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that." David said.

"It's okay David." I said, putting my finger over his lips.

We sat silently in David's Tesla processing what had just happened. I got out of the car and headed back up to the office. When I sat down at my desk I pulled my phone out of my purse and texted Ravi.

Sonny: I kissed another man.

Ravi: Who?

Sonny: I don't want to kiss and tell ;)

Ravi: Are you going to go further?

Up until that point, I never considered sleeping with David. I sat there at my desk thinking about it.

Sonny: Not sure.

That night I told Sonny who it was. That it was someone from my team at work. We both expressed concern about me sleeping with him in case someone found out.

That night Ravi and I had sex. It was the most passionate sex we'd had in years. Ravi didn't last long, but he was ready to have sex again shortly after he came the first time. After we finished the second round I asked Ravi what got into him. He said he was turned on when I told him I kissed another guy, and he'd been waiting to have sex with me ever since.

"Well what are you going to do, if I do have sex with another man?" I asked jokingly.

"I don't know what I'll do." Ravi said.

"Well now I'm afraid I won't survive." I said, causing both of us to laugh.

The next day at work I couldn't get my mind off of sleeping with David. During a break I walked up to his desk and asked him if he wanted to grab lunch again. He agreed.

David offered to drive again and we went to the same cafe as the day before. We made small talk most of lunch, but after we finished eating I had something I needed to get off my chest.

"David..." I said, and then paused, wondering if this was a smart move, "I was wondering if you'd like to sleep with me?"

David froze for a second.

"Uhh..." was all David could get out.

In my nervousness I didn't let him finish, "I know. Asking you was a bad idea. I'm sorry I asked. You've got a girlfriend or a wife don't you?"

"No-no-no. It's okay. I'm single. It's just not what I was expecting to hear." David said, again reassuring me and helping calm my nerves.

I sat there nervously fidgeting with the straw in my drink.

"David - I know this is a big ask. I don't blame you if you say no. It's just..." I paused to think about how to explain this next part, "I told my husband about our kiss yesterday."

"You did?!" David asked in shock.

"Mhm. He wasn't upset. Actually, he was really turned on by it. So much so that when we had sex last night it was the best we've had in years - since before our kids were born." I explained.

"Really?" David asked.

I nodded.

"So now I'm curious what it would be like to have sex with someone else." I said.

"But we work together. Is this a good idea?" David asked.

"I know. That is something I still haven't been able to justify. However, I can't see myself being with a stranger." I explained.

David nodded, clearly processing all of this.

I reached out and held his hand.

"David, you've been so sweet to me. You care about me. I know that you will be a great lover." I said, making my one last pitch to David.

David nodded again and I pulled my hand back.

"It also doesn't hurt that you're cute too." I said smiling. Both of us giggled.

"So where will your husband be?" David asked.

"For this first time, I think I would prefer that he not be there. It'll just be you and I." I answered.

David nodded again.

"First time?" David asked, "Does that mean there will be more times?"

"No! Not unless we both want it." I explained.

David nodded again.

"Okay. I'm willing to do it this one time." David said. Suddenly all the nervousness flushed out of my body and was replaced by excitement.

I grabbed both of David's hands and squeezed them tight.

"Oh, David. Thank you. Thank you so much." I said.

"So how does this work?" David asked.

"Well..." I said, thinking about the logistics, "Do you live by yourself?"

"I do." He said.

"I think you live near me, right? I live on Vista Drive in the Mesa Verde community." I said.

"Yeah, I live in Mesa Verde over on Del Mar Court." David said.

"I think it would be best if I drove over to your house and we did it there." I explained.

"And is it just once? Overnight?" David asked.

"I'm not sure. I haven't talked to my husband about that part of it." I said.

"Are there any rules I should know about?" David asked.

"A couple... My husband would appreciate it if we took some pictures and video so he can see what is going on." I said.

I could sense David's hesitancy.

"As long as I can't be identified, that's okay." David said.

"Sure. That sounds reasonable." I said.

"Any others?" David asked.

"My husband would prefer that we use condoms until we become more regular." I explained.