All Comments on 'Fun with a Succubi Family'

by Monmusu_Writer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story! Nice quick read, hope too see more from this!

LuxriLuxriover 5 years ago
Great story

If anything I'd like to see a continuation of this one.

NikotheisNikotheisabout 3 years ago

I have always loved stories about succubi. I, too, would love to see more of these characters!

CheeachaserCheeachaseralmost 3 years ago

If you could, please continue.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 2 years ago
You need to take this farther.

You've shown us a little of the family mores of the Sylvalans. I'd like to see more of it, including an explanation of their lack of jealousy - or of his coming to prefer one, probably Rose, to the other two and what that does to the relationships.

I'd like to learn more about the properties of succubus milk. Does it increase male fertility or female receptiveness? Does it increase the size of the human cock? Does it improve erection duration and hardness? Does it perhaps have properties to bind the male to the succubi for some period of time? It obviously is pleasurable to the females to suckle and drink it. And your protagonist is at least to some degree a scientist, so these are questions he will consider and might even ask, again probably of Rose.

What sort of culture do the succubi have? Is there technology? Do they practice some sort of sex magic that can open a doorway between the two worlds? Are they a familial culture? A tribal one? Is there conflict between groups of Sylvalans, probably based on the number of human males each group has? Do they trade males between groups? Do they have festivals when the males, who seem to be a rare commodity, have the freedom to take, and possibly impregnate, any succubus that strikes their fancy? Is there a downside for the males, such as a shortened lifespan or misogyny if one ever crosses back over to Earth?

I would like more stories that answer these questions, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMonmusu_Writer@Monmusu_Writer
152 Followers
Funnily enough, I started writing erotica before I started writing non-erotic works. I had this idea that I simply couldn't get out of my head, so I typed it up and posted it. For those wondering about the username, it comes from "Monmusu Quest", the original Japanese name fo...