All Comments on 'Fun with Brett and Allie'

by ErinPage

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
des67des67over 2 years ago

What an amazing piece of storytelling... Was hot as fuck... 5 Stars easily... Absolutely loved it... Added to favs...

Erin Page, my Dear you have an amazing writing ability... Keep up the great work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah. It was okay, I don't think a normal marriage would last, but it's your fantasy world and this kind of story obviously blows your skirt up.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 2 years ago

This has to be one of the sexiest stories I have ever read! Thank you Erin Page, for a wonderful way to start my day! You made me very happy and very horny. Well written too.

des67des67over 2 years ago

@Anon about 11 hours ago... Is it you didn't finish reading the story because you aren't capable of reading any words over 3 letters?... Or is it you're just plain stupid?... How about taking your balls out of your purse and register for an account and write your own dam story?... Guess you only like to bitch and moan at others who write stories that they graciously put on this site for free so we can read them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, would like to see more like this! Going to check out your other stories. Keep writing

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Very sexy, well-written and.... romantic, loving. I like your writing 'voice', and it adds so much to your pacing; there's almost a languid, relaxed feel to your writing. Moreover, this story has a really nice lead-in, with a credible plot, and then, after the climax (no pun intended), you ease the characters out of the story, again with a nice, authentic feel all the way. Excellent story, and verrrry readable! 5+++/5!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Wow! Think I need a cigarette after that story! That was one hot fantasy and so well written. You have one very naughty imagination and thanks for sharing it with us.

Cheers

SAGE

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

I love the woman's viewpoint that you bring to your stories. I felt like I knew her as a sexual person. Wonderfully done.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Always love reading these types of stories from the woman's perspective.

That said, the stop and go of the flow of the story was something of a disappointment for me. But I realize that it was a part of the build up of some incredible sex. And if it's a true account, then it was not written just for my vicarious thrills, and I have no right to judge it.

And besides, there WAS some Incredible Sex ;->

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

P. S. I gave you 5 stars and am going to your page for more! ;->

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Thank you Erin, for sharing your exciting story with us. I appreciate your honesty in adding your fears and emotions.

And I applaud the communication and trust you have in your relationship with your husband.

And the sex, when you finally found the right partners, was Hot! ;->

bixxx55bixxx55almost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this one. Hotwifing and sharing are two of my favorite topics and this really filled the bill. I’d love to see this one made into a video. It would be a favorite for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinPage@ErinPage
Hey all, Oh boy, it’s been a minute. The creative juices are beginning to flow! I have several new story’s I have been working on as well as the final parts to Virginia Beach! Thanks for all of the great feedback! Keep it coming and as always be sure to vote! Live, love,...