All Comments on 'Fun with Cindy Ch. 06'

by coyote3k

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Horrible

How does a normal person think of such cruel ideas? This story made me want to throw up. He is unimaginably sadistic...mentally and physically. I would love for her to bite his cock off. Now that would make an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get a blow up doll

because there is no way a woman in her right mind would want to be with you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ughh

I don't see how can you write such a horrendus story is just....wow there are no words to describe how sadistic and discusting this story is. There is no plot or structure to it....just a description of a very sadistic scene and it is all done in a very one dimentional poin of view...it al Me Me Me...ugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You need help

You are a sick individual. You should seek professional help. How could you even fantasize about doing such things to another human being? This could have been about a consensual relationship where both parties actually had fun. Instead it's a collection of some sick monster's fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not seeing a line of people willing to put their name on liking this.

Cleveland.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Silly People

If you don't like this kind of stuff, don't read it! It's that simple! As a woman, I'm not sure I could actually endure this in real life, but man it turns me on to read it! So degrading, well done and thank you!

TouchysubjectTouchysubjectalmost 11 years ago
If you don't like Non-con then don't read Non-Con

It's pretty simple guys, if you don't like this category then switch to a different one. Isn't the whole premise behind non consenting sexual relations kind of wrong at its core anyway? Why is everyone being so negative about this particular story. It is extreme yes, but it isn't real so stop acting all high and mighty! It's a well written story in the appropriate section!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
New category.

First of all, this poor girl has been kidnapped against her will, she is made to watch the newscast of her disappearance...and get punished for crying about it. She is given extremely painful, impossible tasks to complete, and forced to endure horrors so bad that she needs over a month to heal. The "master" in this story is so evil that he makes her torture sound like he is doing her a favor. Now, I'm all for reading a sexy non consent story with everything that goes with it. But this is a whole different ball game. Literotica should open up a whole new category for "sick, twisted, and extremely sadistic and damaging" for you sick people that actually like this bullshit.

thundersglorythundersgloryalmost 11 years ago
Does need a new Catagory

Personally I like the story, yeah it's more dark but good non the less. I agree this site needs a more "twisted" section. I much prefer rape stories that the victim is forced to enjoy(this story IS bordering on going to far with me I will admit.) But I find non-con is filled with all too willing stories for my slightly sick puppy,cup of tea. About the story though, I wouldn't mind a bit of a kinder turn js.

Hush_Hush_almost 11 years ago
Brilliantly messed up

You people complaining confuse me. Surely you have to expect (at least some) stories in this category to push the boundaries by their very nature? Not to mention that you've clearly been engrossed enough to read this far.

I'm not saying it never works, but thank fuck not everyone feels the compulsion to force notions of romance etc. (and especially, the recipient seeming pretty happy about being forced upon) in this category.

Loved this series, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
asshole, not a master, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get over it

Honestly don't understand all the complaints. First of all, you don't HAVE to read this story. Second of all, everyone enjoys different things. Who are you to judge what someone else enjoys sexually? People who read stories in the non-con category are already a little kinky. How would you like it if people commented on the twisted nature of a non-con story you really loved? Also, I'm a woman and I think this is hot, though I agree with thunderglory in that I doubt I would enjoy it in reality. Just fantasy for me.

Next chapter, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
don't like it, don't read it. its that simple

Comments are to praise good writing or to give constructive criticism, not to whine about the nature of a story. I definitely enjoyed it. Too many non consent stories end up with the victim begging for more; I don't enjoy that. However I realize that is a part of the non consent/reluctance part of the category. So either enjoy or move on to a story you do enjoy but there is no point insulting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think its far beyond time for a payback. How about some 'daterape drug' in his coffee, then REVENGE!!!! I am very sure she would get away with killing him after some 'fun'. There is justifiable homicide. for this kind of abuse.

RedRobin007RedRobin007over 10 years ago
Ch. 7 please!

Amazing writing. I would love another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

please hurry with ch 7,could you possibly make her drink piss and also have her give a long embarrassing amount of dirty talk,there two favorites of mine,i both love and hate this story,if you could make it more harsh,but also less if that makes any sense?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If you're literate enough to complain...

...then you're literate enough to read the non-consensual category title. Hit the back button and find something else to read if you don't like the darker side of non-con instead of bitching about how it offended your delicate sensibilities. Yes it is brutal, yes some of us like that in our fantasy-land. Would I like to be that girl in real life? Of course not - six hours on a wooden horse would cause the not fun kind of after effects - but that doesn't stop me enjoying the *fantasy* of someone ruthlessly making me take it whether I want it or not. Non-con is inherently twisted, if you want safe, sane and consensual kink, stick to the BDSM category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it!

I'm really not sure if the author even still uses this site but I've loved this story for YEARS. I come back every once in awhile to see if there's been an addition (and when I'm in desperate need to feel desperate). I absolutely adore Cindy and her quiet pleas to be saved as much as I love Master's dark humor about her inprisionment. There's frankly nothing that doesn't make me wet in this story and I'd buy an actual novel full of it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love this so much and come back to it again and again and again. Masterpiece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoyote3k@coyote3k
I've been reading bdsm for a long time. I have some ideas of my own and have started writing them. I love to get feedback, feel free to email me at coyote3k at yahoo.com Literitica won't post some of my new stuff, I understand that. You can read it at thefetlibrary. com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES