Fun with Family and Friends

Story Info
My Wife and I have some fun with Family and Friends.
9.7k words
4.45
54.5k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magicz
magicz
116 Followers

After a long summer Jessica and I decided to visit the mainland and hang out for a few weeks. Island fever is real. So we packed up a bunch of clothes and took the 5+ hour flight into LAX. A car service picked us up and took us to our mainland house in Calabasas (a suburb of LA).

Once we got there it took us about a day and a half to get settled in, open up the house and get some groceries. Since Jessica's family lived fairly close we saw her sisters quite a bit. It really wasn't too much different than our encounters in Maui except we didn't do as much out by the pool, the backyard was not nearly as private.

Jessica and I were laying in bed one night talking before falling asleep and she said she wanted to tell me something. I was getting a little nervous.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"I just have to tell you I think I want to have experience with some other girls. I have been fantasizing lately about a few." she said

"Anyone I know?"

"Actually you know both of them." she said

She went on to tell me about her friend Alicia from the hospital she used to work at on the mainland which was down the street from our house. She was married but Jessica knew that she wasn't completely satisfied sexually. I suggested we invite her over so Jessica could get a feel for the situation.

Jessica called her and she ended up coming by after her shift. We had been in the pool and I just had my boxer briefs on and Jessica only had some skimpy bottoms on. Jessica asked me to answer the door while she stayed in the hot tub.

I opened the door and said "Hi how are you?"

She gave me a big hug immediately saying how nice it was to see me.

"Where is Jessica?" she asked

"She is outback in the hot tub. Come join us."

Alicia followed me outside, still dressed in her scrubs as I fetched a cocktail for her. As I was bringing her a drink she was saying how nice the water looked. Still not realizing that Jessica was mostly naked.

"I really wish I had brought my bikini!" Alicia explained.

"Oh you don't need one of those, it is just us and we definitely are not wearing suites" Jessica said as she stood up to put a fine point on the fact that she was naked.

"I think I shall take you up on your offer." Alicia exclaimed coyly.

With that Alicia started taking her scrub top off, she had on a tight fitting tank top under as well as a full coverage bra. As she slipped her pants off she revealed a very skimpy pair of black thong panties. Overall her body looked fantastic as she continued to remove clothing. She hadn't noticed but I was getting fairly hard at this point. Finally all she had on was her black thong, which to my surprise, she removed before getting in the water.

"You look great!" I say to her, handing her the cocktail.

"Oh thank you for saying that, I don't always feel very sexy, especially right after work"

She floated the short distance across the small pool to where my wife was sitting and gave her a big hug. Both girls have great big tits, so this was a sight to be seen, them pressing their tits together like that. I went and filled up my drink and decided it was time for me to get into that pool. As I started to step in I hear

"Wait!" both girls said simultaneously.

"What?" I said

"No fair! Why are we here naked and you get to keep your shorts?"

"Jessica has her panties on still!" I reply.

"Good point!" says Alicia.

With that she went under water and yanked the underwear, actually tearing it off her body. Coming up for air with panties in hand.

"Strip!" she said, throwing the underwear at my torso.

I looked at my wife, she sat there grinning at me. So I pulled my shorts down revealing my hard cock before stepping in the pool. Both girls were grinning now. I floated over and sat next to Alicia who was sandwiched on the other side by Jessica. I turned my head toward Alicia and started making out with her. After a few seconds she broke away and turned her head toward Jessica and they started kissing as I ran my hands up and down Alicia's body. Her tits are unbelievably soft, yet perky. She had no hair out of place on her body that I could tell, perfectly manicured.

I took her hand from around Jessica's neck and put it right on one of her huge tits. Alicia predictably found her nipple immediately and started playing with it. The water was hot, the girls were hot. As soon as they took a break from making out Jessica hops up on the first step to cool off a little bit. Alicia joins her, standing on the step and resuming where they left off. I took this opportunity to come up behind her, my cock pushing against her ass as I kissed her neck. She wiggled her ass a little to reassure me that she approved of my actions.

I took my wife's hand away from Alicia's waist and guided it to her pussy so she could feel how wet the girl was getting. Jessica immediately started to manipulate Alicia with her hand. I continued to play with one of her tits with my hand and started feeling up her ass with the other, slowly going lower and lower until I had a finger in her ass crack.

"You ladies want to go inside?" I said.

"Perfect!" my wife says.

I get out first, followed by Jessica then Alicia. We dried off real quick with some towels I had brought out earlier and headed for the master bedroom, the girls dropping their towels as soon as we walked in. Jessica laid down on the bed face up. Alicia bent over so she could resume her make out session. As she bent over she gave me a great view of her ass and pussy. Just like every other part of her body, both were impeccably groomed.

As the girls were making out I reached between her legs and stroked her pussy, I wanted to see how wet she was. When she felt this she looked back

"Oh my god that feels good! I must get a better look at that hard cock!"

She turned around and grabbed it, instinctively started to stroke it lightly.

"I can't believe how wet you are!" I say to her.

After hearing that she puts her hand down to her pussy to feel for herself.

"Damn, I can't remember the last time I was so wet!" she said as she brought her fingers to her lips. "I want to watch you guys fuck!"

"We are here to take care of you baby." Jessica responds.

"Oh I think we have plenty of time for that" she responds.

"You better make sure she is ready for this big cock" I said as I guided her head toward my wife's pussy.

She got the hint and started to play with Jessica's clit with her tongue and finger her with first one then two fingers on her right hand. Since she was effectively bent over I decided to see what she tasted like, going down on her from behind, licking her pussy all the way back to encircling my tongue around her asshole. She seemed to love this.

"Your wife taste so fucking good!" she says as she is coming up for air.

With that she dove back in and licked Jessica to a great orgasm.

"She's ready, bring me that hard cock"

I get my dick closer, she grabs it and starts rubbing it up and down against my wife's slit before pushing the head right in. Jessica was so turned on I was able to slip right in, which is something that doesn't happen very often due to my size. Nevertheless I slip in and start stroking my cock in the familiar pussy, with my wife's friend playing with her clit and licking my shaft as it goes in and out of my wife.

Alicia is bent over next to me slowly playing with Jessica's pussy as I am fucking her. I reached behind and started playing with her pussy from the back, she loved it and clamped down on Jessica's clit, inducing a wonderful orgasm.

Jessica motioned to me that it was time for me to pull out. As I did her mouth was on my cock as it came out trying to capture all of my wife's cum.

"Is this your first time with a girl Alicia?" I inquire.

"It is my first time going this far with one, I can't believe how good she tastes!"

"You also taste wonderful." I reply.

"Did your husband know that you were coming over here to get laid?"

"No, not really. Although I don't think he would mind. He is in a weird place right now sexually I think."

"How so?" I ask.

"I caught him the other day looking at porn, but not just any kind of porn it was an MMF threesome, you know where the guys play also." she says.

"Oh that is no problem for us!" says Jessica. "He watches all different kinds of porn, we are very open."

"I am pretty sure he wants to try stuff with a guy." Alicia said.

"Well we are here to help if need be." Jessica responds.

"You would be willing to experiment with him?" she asks, looking at me.

"I don't really identify as bi-sexual but I have had sex with men."

"Before we get too crazy, let's finish where we left off" I said, standing there at full mast.

With that Jessica drops to her knees to lube me up with her mouth as Alicia lays down face up on the bed. Jessica guided my cock closer to her friend's pussy and swirled her tongue around the opening a little bit before inserting my cock inside her. Like Jessica earlier she was wet as fuck, but still kinda tight so it took a little longer for me to get inside her fully. Once I did I started to fuck her hard. My wife stayed on her knees behind me to lick my balls and asshole as I was inside the other nurse. Once she started doing that I knew it wouldn't be much longer. I was sucking on Alicia's nipple when I looked up and asked her where she wanted my cum

"Inside!" was her reply.

With that I felt her pussy clamp down as I started cumming. Because there was so much buildup I was super turned on and came what felt like a gallon cum. We were both coming down from our orgasms as I was pulling out. Jessica, still being in close proximity quickly put my cock in her mouth to get the juices off then focused on her friend's pussy, and got all the cum out of it into her mouth.

With a mouthful of cum she got up from her knees and kissed her friend, sharing the rewards of our combined orgasm. After a few more seconds Alicia grabbed me and kissed me, sharing what was left of our combined orgasm.

"That was so hot! Do you usually eat your own cum?"

"Only in a threesome situation typically" I reply.

With that we all headed for the shower to get cleaned up, the girls really couldn't keep their hands off each other. Especially my wife, bending over in front of us so we could check her pussy and asshole for rogue hairs. She said she wanted to look perfect for when Alicia's husband came over. I grabbed the razor that we keep in the shower and touched her up a little.

"Let me check before you come up," Alicia said.

She then bent over a little and stuck her tongue out to check for loose hairs.

"The tongue can detect this kind of thing much better than hands or eyes."

"Fuck that feels good!" says Jessica.

As we are exiting the shower stall Jessica casually mentions that Alicia's husband Luke is on his way over, should be pulling in any second.

"What's the plan?" I ask.

"Alicia wants you to get him to play with us. Maybe indulge him a little bit in his fantasy. I am not saying you have to fuck him, you could if you wanted to though. I just want you to make him feel more comfortable with his sexuality." says Jessica.

As she was finishing that sentence I heard the doorbell ring.

"Should I bother putting clothes on?" I ask no one in particular.

"Naw!" they reply in unison.

With the girls sitting on the bed naked I walk to the door with a very small towel around my waist.

"You must be Luke, I think we have met before. Welcome to our home."

"Thanks. My wife asked me to come over here, said she had a really big surprise for me." said Luke.

"Oh so they didn't tell you WHY you were coming?" I respond.

"Not really, but it sounded over the phone like she had been drinking a little so I like where that is going." he says as he is walking in the kitchen.

I pour him a drink and cheers him to good times.

"Follow me" I said.

We walked to the bedroom and the first thing we saw was my wife almost on top of his wife, making out like teenagers, naked of course. I saw the look on his face,

"Good surprise huh."

"Fuck!" is all he could muster.

With that I dropped my towel and watched as he checked out my now hard cock.

"Why don't we get you out of these clothes bud?" I say to him.

Luke kicks off his flip flops and starts to unbutton his shirt, I come up behind him, reach around and undo his belt and pull his pants down. Surprisingly he was not wearing any underwear, his cock was hard as a rock. Unsurprisingly he was very well groomed just like his wife. Not a hair on his shaft, scrotum or anywhere else that I could tell so far. He actually did have a decent size cock, about 6.5-7 inches long with a slight curve downward with perfect size balls to go with it.

The girls finally looked up with big smiles on their faces.

"Welcome to the party" said Jessica, checking out his package.

"Luke why don't we chill and watch the girls for a few minutes." I say to him.

"Sure, that's fine" he responds nervously.

We are both standing there as the girls get into a classic 69 to eat each other out. I decide to take a chance and I start to stroke myself with one hand and Luke with the other. He looks at me, smiles, and reaches for my dick that is in my other hand to start stroking me. Alicia, who is on top, looks over with a big grin on her face.

"Very nice boys! Keep it up." she says.

"I don't think your husband will be getting soft anytime soon after watching you two go at it so hard." I say.

To add to the excitement I drop down to my knees and take Luke into my mouth. I think this was the first time he had been in someone's mouth that didn't have a vagina. I put in a lot of effort to get him off and after a few more minutes with his hand on my head and the girls watching intently, he came hard into my mouth. Being the good cocksucker that I am I was able to capture all of it and share it with his wife, who then shared it with him.

"That was my first time tasting my own cum!" Luke says.

"What did you think?" asked Alicia.

"So far I love it! Still hard as fuck thinking about it." he responds.

"Your husband has a nice cock, thanks for keeping it so well groomed."

"Luke, why don't you suck off your new friend for us?" Alicia responds.

Before anyone could reply he was on his knees with my huge cock in his mouth. The girls watch in amazement as Alicia's husband sucks cock for the first time in his life. Jessica then gets up off the bed and comes behind me, starts kissing my neck and rubbing my ass cheek. Meanwhile Alicia is on the bed with her legs spread in our direction masturbating, a huge turn on for me. Jessica keeps up the pressure, rubbing her wet pussy on my back as her hand gets closer and closer to my asshole. She whispers in my ear

"Alicia and I really want you to cum in his mouth."

"Why" I ask.

"Because it is his first time and it would be a big ego boost if he thinks he did a good job."

"What do I get out of this arrangement?" I say coyly.

"Just do it!" she says.

She quickly stroked my balls and joined her friend on the bed to masturbate in my eye line. After that I grabbed Luke's head with both hands and came in his mouth. He stood up surprised, looked at me like he was going to try to share it

"Luke gave it to Jessica first," says Alicia.

He did start making out with my wife as I watched, a few seconds later she was sharing my load with me. By this time Luke was hard as a rock from sucking my dick and taking my load.

"Well honey what did you think about sucking cock for the first time?" Alicia asks her husband.

"All I can say is that it is a nice cock! I loved every second of it and can't wait to do more." he says enthusiastically.

"Now that you have been with a man you think you can keep it up to fuck one of these dripping wet pussies about now?" Alicia says.

With that he heads toward my wife and Alicia grabs the familiar cock and helps it into her pussy. He starts fucking her pretty hard from the edge of the bed. Alicia gets up and gets behind him to play with his nut sack and eat his ass a little. I see the effect it is having on him and I pull her up so he doesn't cum so fast. I pull her into me so her ass crack is lined up with my own hardening cock.

"Let him go at it a little longer. I think Jessica is actually enjoying herself."

"He is a good fuck when he is motivated" Alicia adds.

As we are watching them fuck I slip a finger down her ass crack and start to stroke her anus a little.

"Has he ever been inside here?" I ask as I am tapping her bottom.

"Only a few times, mostly when we are drunk, I didn't hate it but didn't love it either. Does Jess let you in her ass?"

"No, I am way too big for her, she is scared to death of that." I say.

"I can see that, but FYI, she had no problem with me putting a finger inside her."

"Yeah I noticed that earlier, I think she came all over your face after you put it in."

"Pretty much"

"How do you like girl cum now that you have had it?" I ask her.

"I have tried my own when masturbating but never had the opportunity to try another girl until tonight. It was damn good. Different from mine. Your wife is unbelievable. I am so glad I was able to help her make fantasy into a reality."

"You should hear what she wants to do next!" I said smiling.

"Ooo, what is her next fantasy?"

"It is pretty kinky, more for me then her but it is all part of the fun." I say

I was about to delve into that when I hear Luke getting close, so I go up behind him and hold his balls down while putting some pressure on his taint. This causes him to blow a gigantic load into my wife. As soon as he pulled out I took his cock in my mouth to clean it up and Alicia went straight for cream pie. Me and her stood up and started swapping it around, she went to her husband and I to my wife to share Luke's load.

I am there on the bed laying on top of my wife, even though I am hard again I am exhausted. Luke apparently is just getting started. He starts rubbing my anus from behind while lightly stroking my every growing cock. I looked at my wife

"Do you need any more cock tonight?"

"NO" she said. "I have been fucked so hard in so many good ways tonight."

"I figured"

By now Luke is straight up eating my asshole at the direction of his wife. So I decide that if anyone is going to be fucked it should be one of them. So I toss her on the bed face down and start eating her out again from behind while her husband is pleasuring me. Once I think she is ready I grab my dick out of Luke's hands and start rubbing it on his wife's wet slit before starting to penetrate her.

As I am getting into a rhythm with Alicia and Luke, he (Luke) grabs his now hard cock and starts to rub it around in my ass crack. I assume this is part of his experimenting so I remember what the girls told me and just let it go. Luckily before he got too far he grabbed the baby oil that was on my wife's nightstand and coated his cock and my ass in it. On one of the strokes when I was balls deep in his wife's beautiful tight pussy he held me there. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Jessica with a huge smile on her face and a hand between her legs. She mouths to me "Go for it".

At that point I start to feel the head of his cock push against my ass hole. Before long he was shoving it in very slowly until it was all the way in. When he is finally all the way in we wait a few seconds for adjustments before I start really fucking Alicia hard. She is loving it. After 10 seconds of me fucking her hard she starts to come big. I could feel her tight little pussy clamp down on my cock as hard as it could. As I was pulling out to slam her again I could see the white girl cum coating my hard dick.

"Fuck Alicia, you came so hard!" I say out loud.

magicz
magicz
116 Followers