Fun with Family and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls needed a breather. I am glad I had fucked the neighbor an hour or so earlier otherwise I don't think I could have helped myself with these two beauties on my bed.

"First time with a girl?" My wife asked Rachel

"No, only one other time though. Back in my cheerleading days I hooked up with one of the incoming freshmen when I was a sophomore. It was fun but nothing like this."

Jessica casually started fondling my cock as we listened to her story about the fun blonde incoming freshmen with the sweetest pussy she ever tasted. Rachel noticed this and took over for a few strokes.

"Ever been with a family member?" I asked

"Not really. I once watched as one of our other cousin's got fucked by her boyfriend after a night out at the club, but that's it really. Her boyfriend wasn't anything special, she didn't even cum!" She says.

I considered her strokes and that story nothing short of an invitation. So I moved closer to her entrance as my wife took over and guided me into her lovely hole. Once I started to push the head in I could tell it was going to be a bit of a struggle, this girl obviously works out and probably does kegel exercises regularly, making her pussy super tight. Luckily she was so wet I was able to get in slowly with some persuasion. Once I was all the way in I started pumping my cock in and out of her while Jess took over the upper half of her body, playing with her tits and kissing her just right.

After a little while Jess stood up and squatted down, lowering her pussy right on to Rachel's mouth while facing me. This gave me the opportunity to play with my wife's tits and kiss her. Everyone was having a great time.

Finally Jess came on my cousin's face. And I followed shortly after cumming deep inside her pussy. She even orgasmed again during this process basically milking my cock with her strong pussy muscles.

As soon as I softened up a little I pulled out and dropped down to put my mouth on my cousin's pussy so none of the cum went to waste. Once I felt like I had the combined juices in my mouth I went to my cousin and shared them with her. She eagerly accepted and then shared with my wife as well.

We all headed back outside to catch some rays.

Rachel asked me

"Two questions. 1. Was it weird fucking your first cousin? And 2. I think it is so cool that you don't mind eating your own cum, I do it all the time when I masturbate. Do you usually do that or was that a one time thing?"

I answered,

"It was a huge turn on to fuck you for me but especially for her. It was actually her fantasy to watch us fuck. Incest is one of her kinks. And to answer your other question I do tend to eat some of my cum when we go at it super hard like that, a lot of times even though I have already had an orgasm I am still super horny, plus I figured you would like it. I love cum so I automatically think everyone does."

"So have you tried other peoples cum?" She asked

"I always try to get a taste of the cum of the girl that I am fucking." I said.

"What about other guys cum? Like have you ever had her get fucked by someone and then you eat the cream pie out of her?"

"We have done that, yes. But I also enjoy giving a good blowjob."

"To another man?"

"Yes, if he has a nice cock I don't mind sucking him off, especially if I am going to fuck his wife or girlfriend. I hate sucking small cock but if it is nice I love it."

"What do you do when the guy cums in your mouth?"

"Usually share it with the closest female or swallow it myself."

"So hot, I'd love to watch you hook up with a guy."

"It is a huge turn on" Jessica chimes in. "Especially when he is topping the other guy after he sucked him."

"Oh wow you do it all?" Rachel says.

Just then I hear my doorbell ring, I get up to answer it (still fully nude and not caring) and it turns out it is Jess's sister Meagan. I invite her out back and when she sees that I am naked gets a big smile on her face.

"Hey ladies. What's going on?" Meagan says walking out back.

"Oh not much, just hanging out post fuck session" Jessica responds.

"Oh so I am a little too late I see." Says Meagan.

"No" Rachel says "we are just taking a break" surprising everyone.

"Cool, I am just going to have to join you guys then" says Meagan with a big smile.

We all watch as Meagan proceeds to get naked and join us on the lounge chairs.

"Can't wait to see some sister/sister action!" Rachel says to no one in particular.

"It may have to start as brother in law/sister in law action. I need some dick today!" Says Meagan.

"Either way you need to get warmed up by someone before taking that big cock of his" responds Rachel.

"Yeah you are probably right. Oh hey, Chad is coming over later too. He was excited to hang with us after his shift."

Rachel doesn't know who Chad is, I fill her in that Chad is Meagan's friend with benefits guy that she keeps on the sideline. He is super cool and really good looking. He has about a 8" cock that he gets waxed every few weeks so it is smooth as fuck. He is totally bi-sexual which is a huge turn on for all the girls.

"Maybe we should have Catherine over too later?" I suggest.

"Sounds good to me," Jess says.

Meagan pokes her head over the wall to see what Catherine is doing. She is still outback working all sweaty.

"Why don't you come for a dip in the pool with us? Cool down for a while." Meagan says to her.

"So glad you asked!" Responds Catherine.

Catherine goes around to our gate and comes into view in the backyard. She is only wearing an oversize white t-shirt which she immediately yanks off revealing her classic curvy figure and freshly shaved vagina. She then dives into the deep end head first. We all are in the pool by now swimming around and cooling off in the heat of the day. Me Megan Jess Rachel and Catherine all sitting on the edge with our feet dangling in the water sipping on cocktails and enjoying each other's company. It was fun and no one had an orgasm for like 4 hours. Then the side gate opened and Chad walked through.

Chad had been over to play before so he knew the deal. He stood in front of all of us as he took all of his clothes off. We cheered him on as he jumped in the pool. He swam over to where we were all sitting in the shallow end and introduced himself to Catherine and Rachel, whom he had never met. They were intrigued by him mostly due to him being another big swinging dick in the room. I gave him a high five as he floated by. When he got to Megan he stopped and pulled her in on top of him as they fell over in the water making out. We could all see his fingers roaming around her backside spreading her cheeks apart and giving us all a great view.

By the time they came up for air Chad was hard as a rock! As I said before, Chad was about 8" so all the girls were reasonably impressed by his big hairless cock. After everyone got a good look he bent Meagan over the side of the pool and started slowly fucking her pussy from the top step. Since I wasn't completely hard yet I went ahead and got on the other side and slid my cock in her mouth so she could suck me hard. Cat was standing behind Chad playing with his balls and occasionally stroking his ass while Jess and Rachel played with themselves on the sideline.

Rachel says to Jess "Get in there with your sister, don't be shy around me, I know you are into it girl!".

Jess moves closer to start playing with one of her sister's nipples and squeezing her ass cheek. Getting a bit more daring she starts to play with her sister's ass a little. Then Rachel comes over, grabs her hand and takes her first two fingers in her mouth and puts her hand back on her sister's ass, thus providing the necessary lubricant for the next step. Jess takes the hint and very slowly works one finger into her sister as Chad continues to fuck her.

Rachel, knowing what she knows now, is super turned on by all of this, helping her cousin and his wife enact their fantasies. She is sitting there watching everything slightly playing with herself as I move my hand to play with her hard nipple. She swats it away and just points toward Chad. I get the hint that she wants to witness me interacting with Chad so I go over there and get next to Catherine to help her lick his balls, taking one in my mouth while Cat sucks in the other one. The girls are loving this. Cat lets go of hers and starts to tongue his asshole in earnest, really getting it nice and wet. Meagan pulls him out and I suck him into my mouth, trying to get as much of his cock in my throat as possible. After a minute or two he gets out of my mouth and starts to go for Meagan's pussy again, I hold him back at the same time taking my wife's mouth and fingers out of her sisters ass and replacing them with the head of Chad's cock. He is working it slowly in, finally getting the head in when one of the girls brings the baby oil over to add some lube. After dumping some oil on Chad's dick, Catherine grabs the bottle and lubes up her fingers, penetrating Chad.

Thirty seconds later Chad is fucking Meagan's ass hard. Jess is playing with her pussy and Cat has two fingers in Chad. Knowing what the girls want to see I grab the oil and start to stroke myself with it motioning to Cat to get out of his ass. She does and grabs my cock to guide it in. I slide right into his as and immediately start to fuck him hard. I was watching Rachel the whole time I was doing this, as soon as I entered him she got so turned on, I don't think I had ever seen a girl masturbate so hard! I told Catherine, who was starting to play with my ass since she had nothing to do, to go eat out my cousin. She didn't hesitate and dove right into her pussy. It wasn't long after that Chad emptied the contents of his sack inside my sister-in-law's ass, when I saw him cumming, he clenched my cock and I began to orgasm deep in his ass as well.

Jess was able to capture all of his cum from her sister's ass. While I strategically left my softening cock buried in Chad's ass until I saw that Rachel was squirting all over my neighbors face, I then pulled Catherine out of her lap and directed her to recover my cum from his ass, which she happily did. Some of the girls were sharing the cum among themselves while Rachel, Chad and I went inside to clean up.