Fun with Family and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So fucking hot..." is al she could say in her orgasmic bliss.

A few seconds later Luke was pumping his seed in my asshole. I had never felt that before, it was a weird feeling getting filled up that much. It was so hot in the heat of the moment I actually blew my load shortly after.

My wife looks at me and says

"I didn't know you bottomed?"

"I DON'T" I say in return. Just following your directions trying to make everyone feel comfortable.

"Well did you enjoy it?" she says

"As a matter of fact, I love this pussy a lot. The dick isn't bad either. If I wasn't exhausted I would have to fuck one of you in the ass."

After that we all hopped in the shower to clean off before heading out to the hot tub once again. Alicia floats up next to Jess and asks

"So what is your next big fantasy you want to live out?"

"I am nervous to tell you about it..."

"We just fucked for like 3 hours straight. You can tell me anything, I don't judge."

Jess went on to tell her about my cousin Rachel. Rachel is a tallish blonde with huge tits, a skinny waist and a super nice ass. Basically Jess wants to fuck her, which is fine, except she wants me to be there and also fuck her.

"So what is so kinky about that? You have fucked a few girls now right?" Alicia asks.

"Yes, I have had my share of pussy. But it has to do with me watching my husband fuck his blood relative that is kinda turning me on. Not sure if she will be into it or not. Honestly it isn't that taboo for me, I have fucked both of my sisters multiple times."

"That sounds amazing, you will find a way I am sure. Do it soon before you get too scared." said Alicia.

We got up the next morning after sleeping a little later than usual and decided to head to the hot tub for a little morning relaxation before the day gets started. Neither one of us bothered putting clothes on. I beat my wife to the pool and was already posted up on a jet by the time she walked out. As soon as she comes out we hear the neighbor Catherine poking her head above the wall.

"Hey Jess, how are you guys doing today?"

"Great Cat, just going for a quick soak."

"Nice a little skinny dipping with the husband I see." she replies.

"Yeah we had a bit of a marathon going last night so just trying to relax."

The next sentence blew my mind...

"Come join us, it would be nice to have you over." says Jess.

At this point I am a little stunned. Jess looks at me and says

"Maybe this will make up a little for the gay sex I pretty much forced you into last night?"

I just look at her and shrug my shoulders. About 10 minutes later the gate opens and Catherine comes into view. Catherine is a medium height brunette with a bubbly personality, although she has a few extra curves, she is a sight for sore eyes. I can see she has her t-shirt and shorts on that she had been wearing that morning. She kicks her shoes off and starts to climb the steps to get in.

"Slow down tiger, this is a skinny dipping party, everyone is naked." Jess states.

"Cool, I didn't notice you naked under there, I don't mind at all." replied Cat.

We both sit there facing the steps to watch our neighbor get naked in front of us. As soon as she took her shirt off we realized she had no bra on and her tits were much more amazing than I previously thought. They looked to be at least DD's with small round areolas and nipples that were hard as a rock. She then bent down to take her shorts and panties off, I got a great view from the back. She obviously takes very good care of herself, her pussy is completely bald and looked very smooth. She turned her back to us for a second to collect her things before entering the pool.

Catherine grabbed a seat right next to me, putting me in the middle of two beautiful women. It started off as small talk and eventually it led to her asking what we did the night before. Instead of side stepping the question, Jessica gave a detailed answer, telling her about her interactions with Alicia. Even included the details of Luke's bi-curious tendencies.

"They even let him fuck me in the ass!" I exclaimed, not wanting to be left out of the conversation.

"And how was that?" Cat asked.

"Actually it wasn't that bad, I have had things in my ass before but never anything that intense." I said.

"How big was he?"

"Oh, not too big, I would say no more than 7 inches." I replied.

"7 inches is pretty big!" she sated.

"I guess it is all relative." I said smiling, slowly moving her hand to my lap.

"Did he cum inside you?" she asked.

"Oh yes, twice actually, once in my mouth the other time in my ass right as I was cumming inside his wife." I replied.

"Wow, you sucked him off too! Sounds like fun!" she said as she was gripping my member.

"It was" chimed in my wife. "I am in love with Alicia's pussy" she said as she move to the other side to be next to Catherine.

"Speaking of great bodies, your's is terrific. I never noticed how great your boobs are" said Jess.

"Yours is not too bad either. Go ahead and feel them out if you like." she said looking at each of us.

I didn't need to be told twice and neither did my wife. We both grabbed one of her fantastic melons and started playing with it sucking on it etc...I could tell Cat was enjoying herself by the look on her face. So I decided to go for it, I started making out with her, she didn't resist in the slightest, kissing back right away. I pulled away a few seconds later and my wife's mouth was on hers instantly as she reached for my cock under water. That is when I realized I can't wait to get inside her.

"We should go inside and have some fun." I said in the general direction of the two of them.

Without saying a word we all got out of the pool, toweled off and headed for the master bedroom. Jess laid her down on our bed face up while I helped spread her legs. Jess went crazy for that pussy as soon as she could. She had Cat's bald pussy cumming in no time.

Cat didn't waste any time reciprocating. She pushed Jess onto the bed and practically dove in between her legs. I guess she is a decent pussy eater because Jess was groaning and moaning quite a bit with the other girls tongue inside her. As she was eating pussy I played with Cat's pussy a little before rubbing my cock against her slit. She looked back and gave me a nod.

For the second time in as many days I slid into a very tight yet very wet pussy. As soon as I got the head in she started going crazy on Jess. A minute or two later Jess came all over her face, she then turned over to close her eyes for a few minutes while I was fucking our neighbor. Having her butt facing upward now Cat couldn't resist and started to spread her cheeks and got down on that ass. In no time she had her tongue in Jess's asshole. While her face was buried in my wife's backside she reached one of her hands back and shoved a middle finger right into her own ass, causing her to cum almost immediately, once she started cumming and clamping down on my rigid cock I couldn't hold off any longer and came deep inside her.

Both girls were exhausted and laid face down on the bed dozing off. I asked Cat if she was glad she came over...

"I had a great time, you have a great cock. I am going to be over here a lot more often from now on." she replied.

Since Jess had outed me earlier with Luke I was careful to answer her next question.

"So what is the next fantasy you are going to fulfill for Jess?" Cat asked.

"It turns out she is very attracted to my female cousin. She wants to have sex with her which is cool. But the best part is she also wants me to fuck her." I said.

"Oh a little incest fantasy huh?" Cat said.

"Yep, I don't really have a problem with it, here check out her instagram" as I hand her my phone showing her my cousin's profile.

Rachel takes very good care of herself. Works out all the time. She has nice perky D-cups and a beautiful ass. Although I have not seen her naked I can only imagine her olive skin is silky smooth.

"Holy shit she is hot as fuck! I would love to eat any part of her body." Cat says.

"That is kinda what Jess is thinking as well" I replied.

Last time we were with her Jess was very handsy with her and she didn't seem to mind it one bit. There was a lot of ass grabbing and smacking.

"How are you going to pull that off?" asked Cat.

"Don't know yet. Maybe similarly to how we ended up fucking you."

Reaching back grabbing her ass I say

"I am going to need to get inside here one day!"

"Maybe I will have to bring one of my fuck buddies next time and we can all play. I would love to see you with another man." she says

"As long as he has a nice smooth cock I wouldn't mind one bit. We could put him in your pussy while I fuck that ass" I tell her as I run my finger over her asshole."

Cat just kinda giggled at the thought. We all fell asleep shortly after.

Jess and I woke up the next morning realizing Cat was gone. I checked my phone and had a new message with a picture of Cat in her bed, naked with two fingers shoved in her pussy. The caption said

"Thanks for the good time neighbor."

I quickly showed my wife the work of art that was her text message.

"Fuck that was hot last night" she said.

Over the next few days Jessica and I talked about how we were going to seduce my cousin Rachel into having sex with us. A couple of times during the week while I was at work Jess hooked up with Catherine on her own. I didn't mind because she would come home and tell me every detail. We were at the point where we really didn't wear clothes around the house much, even though the wall between our house and Catherine's was fairly short, we were able to see each other naked all the time. I looked over the wall one day she was naked in her backyard doing some gardening or something. Her tits were hanging down and her ass was facing my direction. I noticed something shiny in her asshole, realizing it was a butt plug

"Hey Cat, you getting that ass ready for me?" I ask her.

She looks back and smiles. "Maybe" she winks at me and goes back to what she was doing.

The next week Jess was scheduled to hang with Rachel. They were going to lay out at the beach together. I asked Jess

"What bikini will you wear with her?"

"I was thinking that skimpy red one, I could adjust it to make it even more skimpy." She said.

She came out a few minutes later wearing said bikini. She had the bottoms adjusted almost into a thong. The cups were holding her tits but definitely showed off their size. She had also taken the pads out so her nipples would surely show if she was cold or turned on.

"What do you think Rachel will wear?" I asked her.

"Not sure, we didn't talk about it but probably something even skimpier than this. I will sneak a photo later and send it to you."

A few hours later I got a photo from my wife of my cousin showing Rachel lying on her stomach on a towel at the beach. She had no top on and her bottoms were basically a string between her ass cheeks. I texted back for her to try to get a shot from between her legs. A few minutes later I received another photo showing between Rachel's legs, her black thong struggling to cover her anus and pussy lips. I could actually see her outside lips easily. I was getting very turned on at this point.

I texted her again,

"Why don't you ask her if she wants you to rub more oil on her back?"

"Good idea" she responded.

She would fill me in later that my plan worked and she was able to rub on whole back legs and ass, even sneaking a little side boob spilling out.

They would go on to repeat this over the next few days. Rachel would reciprocate and rub all over Jesse's back and ass. Toward the end of the week Jess offered to have her over to swim instead of the beach.

Friday came and about 11 in the morning Rachel showed up with a small bag wearing a t-shirt and very tight yoga pants. She gave me a big hug and we chatted for a few minutes. I then left to go see what Jess was doing. I found her in our bedroom looking for her blue suite.

"Jess, Rachel is here already."

"Damn! I can't find the suite I want to wear. It is probably in the laundry." She said

"You guys are working on your tans, why don't you just wear the black bottoms and no top?" I said smiling.

"Ooo that could be fun. Think your cousin would join me?" She replied.

"I would think so, but who knows, take a chance."

She pulled on the black thong bottoms with nothing else and went downstairs to greet the other girl. Rachel looked at her a little surprised,

"No tops today?" She asked

"Nah, I could not find the one I really wanted to wear and I knew I would end up taking it off anyway so I decided the hell with it. Care to join the no tan lines club?" Said Jess.

"Yeah why not."

Rachel started to take her clothes off right there in front of us. First removing her shirt then bra, then finally removing her yoga pants revealing a very tight fitting lace thong. Her tits were incredible, really her whole body was incredible. Jess handed her a beach towel and they headed to the back lounge chairs. I grabbed Jess before she went outside and told her I was gonna go next door and see if I could blow off some steam real quick. She knew that meant I was going to see if I could fuck Cat real quick.

I walked over to Catherine's front door and she answered in only a loose fitting bath robe. Invited me in right away.

"What's got you so horny right now?" Cat asked.

"Jess is sunbathing out back with Rachel. Want to peak over the fence with me?"

She agrees so we go out back and look over the wall. The girls had put two chairs together and were face down facing the opposite side. Both Rachel and Jess had their legs slightly spread not leaving much to the imagination. As I was watching them longingly Cat got down, dropped to her knees and got my very hard dick from my pants. She put it in her mouth, sucking it like a pro. We went inside to her room shortly after and I fucked her doggy style until we both came. I thanked her and left shortly thereafter.

When I got back to the house, now a little less hard than before, I decided I would make the girls some drinks. I brought them out some generously poured fruity cocktails.

"You girls ready for some refreshments?" I asked.

"Hell yes" Rachel responded, sitting up from her position a little.

I could clearly see her tits now, she didn't seem to care. My wife had flipped over completely to take possession of her drink, Rachel was now on her side facing my direction.

Jess takes a good long look at her body.

"Damn your body looks good!" She.says to Rachel.

"Thanks I have been working hard on it the last few months. I like your body too you know, sometimes I wish my tits were a little bigger like yours." Rachel responded.

Rachel then reached her hand over and grabbed her left boob and squeezed it a little.

"Where have you been?" Asked Rachel looking at me.

"Oh I was over visiting our neighbor."

"You mean the hot blond that lives right here?" she said pointing in the direction of Catherine's house.

"Yep, that's the one." I said

"I bet she has a great body and is a lot of fun." Rachel responds.

"Yeah she does have a nice body, a few extra curves but I am not complaining."

Jess looks up, "she is hot as fuck. You think my tits are nice and soft, hers are 10x better than mine."

"She let you play with them?" Rachel said

"Yeah, we hook up on a fairly regular basis." Jess responds.

I was genuinely surprised at how much she was sharing. So much for keeping it on the DL I thought.

"We have both fucked her actually. She is a lot of fun." said Jess.

"So hot!" Rachel responds.

Now Rachel was completely turned over facing us. Jess stands up and pulls her thong off and announces

"I am jumping in real quick" and proceeds to pencil dive in the deep end of the pool.

Rachel stands up, turns her head towards me as she is mimicking Jessica's move and asks

"Going to join us?"

Luckily I never put a shirt on that day and only had on a pair of loose fitting shorts which I discarded as fast as possible and jumped in after the girls. We swam around a little and had some fun hanging out in the shallow end where I could clearly see them in all their glory.

"So do you guys swim naked a lot?" Rachel asks

"Every time pretty much. I think we both enjoy it more. How do you like it?" I ask

"I haven't skinny dipped since high school, back then all the boys were scared to get naked in front of the girls so we rarely had a lot of fun. I did see a few decent cocks but it was rare. I actually prefer it I think. It feels so much better to have the water run over your body unimpeded."

"Speaking of decent cocks..." Jess says nodding in my direction, "what do you think of your cousin over there?"

"Hard to say, didn't really get a great look yet."

I stood up and gave an exaggerated pose to show off my cock. The girls are laughing at that.

Then Rachel looks over at me and says "you have nothing to be ashamed of in the cock department. That is one of the best looking ones I have ever seen. You should show that thing off all the time."

"I usually do actually" I say to her with a wink.

Jessica is sitting on the edge of the pool and out of the corner of my eye I see her right hand slowly drop into her lap to casually tweak her clit while she thought no one was looking. Both girls were not hiding their arousal very successfully. Their nipples were very hard even though it was 100+ degrees outside. And I could tell by the way Jess's pussy looked that she was starting to get very wet.

Rachel turned her head a little unexpectedly, maybe she saw me steal a glance at Jessica.

"I have a feeling you aren't trying to be modest" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Honestly this whole thing is a huge turn on for me. Even he knows it" Jess said pointing in my direction.

"I think it is a huge turn on for him too!" Nodding toward my hard on.

"Should we give you some privacy to finish up?" Asks Rachel innocently.

I jump in before she can respond

"No, no she is perfectly comfortable with an audience, in fact I think she prefers it."

Rachel was watching her intently while she manipulated her clit and now her left nipple. She seemed to be spreading her legs further and further as we watched in delight.

"Maybe she would appreciate some audience participation?" Said Rachel as she was staring at my wife.

With that she walked over to where Jess was sitting and started kissing her on the mouth. Jess reciprocated and they shared a passionate kiss while Rachel took her other nipple into her hands. Then they both stood up and suggested we go inside.

I followed the girls up the stairs, I was right behind Rachel and ended up getting a great view of her soaking wet pussy from behind. When we got to the top she turned and winked at me. Both girls were lying on our bed in no time at all. They continued to make out and fondle each other's breasts. I didn't really know what to do there other than watch until there was an opening for me to join the fun. It wouldn't be long before Jess was bent over sucking on the other girls tits when I found my opening.

She had her ass in the air so I decided to start eating her pussy from underneath. Making sure my cousin could see and appreciate what I was doing. After only a few minutes Jess had come on my face. I tried to lap up as much as possible and brought it to her. She paused from sucking on that beautiful nipple to make out with me, tasting her orgasm in the process.

"So jealous!" Exclaimed Rachel.

After that comment my wife stopped what she was doing and moved Rachel's hand away from her bare pussy so she could put her mouth on it. I took over her nipple sucking duties. I eventually made my way up to her mouth and started making out with her, I think the taboo of that forced her orgasm and she came within a minute or two. Like a good girl, Jessica brought the orgasm to my cousin's lips and shared it with her.