Fun with Friends in Dorset Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks damn good too son," his father said stepping forward to join Denzel in beating my face with his hard-on.

At this point I was working his cock with my mouth and tongue, with the two other older black studs slapping their full erections against my face. I had the best part of two-and-a-half foot of black cock hard and throbbing around my mouth, cheeks, nose and chin. And I was fucking loving it.

On withdrawing Henry's spit covered prick, I literally begged them to start fucking me.

"I'm absolutely fucking soaking," I said. "I want hard cock fucking my cunt and I want it now."

Clive laughed saying that I was, "a cock hungry bitch!"

I laughed back telling him as he was, 'absolutely right' and that I was not only a cock hungry bitch, but I was, "their black cock hungry bitch."

I was moved and to all fours and knew I was in for a delicious spit roasting. Henry positioned himself behind me as his father moved to my face.

Denzel was content to sit on a chair and watch the father and son team again give me a good seeing to now. He sat stroking his long, veiny shaft as his friend and his friends son began fucking me.

Clive continued to slap my face with his cock as he instructed his son to get, "Your big dick up this married sluts cunt son."

I was dripping in anticipation of receiving Henry's massive cock length stretching my pussy again. With his father's cock now in my mouth, he began to use his thick knob head to tease my clit and my lips. He used his cock up and down the length of my slit, using my wetness to coat the end of his dick. I was loving this, with delicious sounds of the 'slop, slop' of my cunny juice as this older man teased me mercilessly from behind. His father had his full dick down my throat as his son began to split me open once more.

The feeling was incredible and yet again I felt I was being stretched wide by this mans huge girth. With his father's cock now out of my mouth, and once more spit covered it was slapped against my face, I could hold on no longer.

"Get that fucking huge cock right up my fucking cunt now!" I ordered. "I want you balls deep up my married pussy you dirty bastard."

He placed his big, black hands around my hips as he began to guide inch by inch of his huge black snake up my love tunnel.

"Oh frigging hell, you're going to split me in two you bastard!" I said as his full full length was now very deep inside me. Slowly he began to ride me, and I could feel his big balls slapping against my crack as he did so.

"That's it son. Screw the tart," his father egged, continuing to alternate between slapping my face with his own hard-on and me sucking and licking it.

Henry increased speed, his cock pounding me. The slow and steady rhythm being replaced by a much faster and harder thrusting against me. I was struggling to keep his father's cock in my mouth with the pounding I was taking. I managed to get Clive fully out my mouth and with my right hand wrapped around his girth I began to buck back against his son's huge cock as he banged away at me harder and harder.

"That's frigging gorgeous," I said. "Please don't stop, please keep fucking me. I'm going to cum off you dirty bastard. I'm going to cum all over your fucking huge black cock again."

I was trying to wank his father off at the same time as my orgasm began to build.

Henry now had a firm grip around my hips, and was pulling me back hard against his groin. I continued to buck back as a slut should do, as this guy's cock pounded in and out of my wet creaming gash.

"Oh shit. That's it, that's it!" I screamed as my orgasm began to crash over me as this guys cock was really hitting my G-spot. My fanny was making loud burping and farting noises all over his prick as I started to let forth my flood of juice all over him.

Denzel was still sat stroking his cock watching us, as he started commenting on what he was watching.

"Fucking hell Clive. She looks like she's pissing all over Henry. It looks like she's pissing all over his cock, his balls and his stomach, the slut is cumming so much!"

Henry also started talking telling me how much my juice was splashing against him. "That's it Anna, that's it baby cum all over my cock. Come on baby, cum hard."

I was absolutely soaking and pouring juice out of my quim. I could feel the moisture and wetness as I bucked back against Henry. I could feel my ass and legs beginning to get wet from my own fanny batter.

Henry kept fucking me, riding me well past my own orgasm, as he told me he was going to spunk deep up my pussy.

His father egged him on to 'breed me' once more and fill my married fanny with his jism.

As my own orgasm subsided, and with my fanny still pouring out it's batter, I felt the hot spurts of Henry's cream being fired deep into my pussy and womb.

"Oh fucking hell Henry. I can feel you squirting so much!" I said to him.

"That's it boy give her a good load," Denzell said as he stood up and began to move to my face.

Henry's pounding subsided as he held me firmly back against him, his full-length still finishing off pumping his seed deep into me. By now I had Denzel at my face as well. With him and Clive once more feeding me their cocks alternately. Sucking on one, whilst the other was slapping my face with his hard-on.

Henry slowly began to slip his cock out of me. "Clean this up you dirty black cock slut," he said to me. He stood up at the side, and I was told to begin licking his cock and balls. I could feel his spunk beginning to seep from my throbbing, open, wet gash.

I dipped my hand down to my pussy and scooped a huge glob of his thick, white cream up with my fingers. Instinctively I placed my fingers to my mouth, opened my lips and began sucking my fingers clean of Henry's white cream.

"That's it Anna, eat my fucking spunk," Henry said to me as he watched. His father and Denzel where stood slowly masturbating, watching me cleaning my fingers of Henry's jism and then licking his ball sack, shaft and sucking his cock clean of all his cum and also my orgasm juice.

Denzel said it was "incredible," as he ogled me cleaning Henry off.

"My turn now," Clive said as he moved behind me.

Soon he was teasing my wet pussy lips with his hard helmet. Within a few seconds he had replaced his son's cock deep in my pussy. Henry had stretched me out, so despite the thickness of Clive's cock he slipped into me with ease.

"Girl you is absolutely soaking!" he said as he built his rhythm up. "My boy has opened you up well."

"Oh fuck Clive. His cock is fucking amazing!" I said as Clive began to screw me faster and faster. I spoke to him on opening me up again, "I bet his cum is coating your cock now you dirty bastard."

Clive fully withdrew is dick from up me, and presented it to my face.

"You're certainly right," he said. "Look my shaft is coated in my boys cum." I flicked my tongue out, making this old man's veiny shaft twitch, cleaning it of his sons goo. Enjoying the taste and smells of father and son cock and cum.

"Get it back up me and fuck me hard," I said. "Fuck my cunt after your boy has spunked deep up it!"

Clive didn't need telling twice as he again returned to my open quim, and slid his full shaft into my willing fanny. Denzel was now slapping my face again with his cock.

Clive continued to fuck me for a few minutes before Denzel said that he wanted to sample my pussy.

His friend withdrew still not having orgasmed, as Denzel moved behind me and grabbed my waist as he slid me his length. Henry was sat to the side, his huge cock soft and still flopping against his thigh as he watched his father being sucked off as Denzel began to screw me from behind.

"That's it Dad feed her your cock. Go on Denzel screw the tart."

Denzel soon built up a very fast rhythm and announced that he was going to spunk too. I told him I wanted all his cum up my fanny, so that I was being bred and made really sticky. Clive stood back to watch his friend pound me really hard, commenting on how my tits were swinging, and how I looked really good dressed like a slut in stockings and heels taking a good pounding. With a grunt Denzel began to flood my fanny with his load, adding another sticky dump of jizz up my wet open gash.

"That's it fucking fill me up. Spunk right up me," I said as I could feel his hot jets once again coating my inner fanny depths.

Once Denzel had finished spunking he pulled me back hard against him until his cock began to soften, and it slipped out with yet another disgusting plop.

I was again lovingly presented the softening cock and balls to clean. Taking delight in sucking and licking it, to get all the sticky goodness into my mouth along with tasting my own juices.

With two loads now dribbling out my pussy, Clive again went behind me and slid his length easily into me. "Girl you are all slimy," he said as he began to pound me hard.

"I'm slimy from cum, and I love it!" I replied looking back over my shoulder and licking my lips. "Fuck it hard Clive, then I want your fucking cum all over my face you sexy cunt."

Denzel was now sat beside Henry on the settee, both men still naked, both cocks still showing a good length as they lay flat against their thick, muscular, black thighs.

"I fucking love all your cocks," I panted. "I fucking love them," as Clive continued to pound me from behind. He had placed one hand down inside my stocking, feeling my leg up as he fucked me, causing the suspender belt to twang off that stocking.

"I'm just about ready to blow baby girl," he said.

"Then get your fucking cock here," I demanded, spinning around and quickly positioning myself on my knees in front of him. On doing so my left heel came off and my suspender belt pinged as the stocking came loose from its mooring on that side too.

Clive was now stood in front of me, his huge cock straining as he slowly fisted it. The shaft was shiny and slick, from my wetness also from the cum loads of his son and his best friend.

"Shoot all over the hungry bitch," Denzel said. "Paint her face dad. Go on Anna, take it all over your face darling," Henry added as his father was sweating, almost at the point of blowing his seed.

With a final stroke Clive started to cum heavily all over me. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, like good little whore, as this much older man began to unload spurt after spurt of hot, wet, sticky cum all over my face. The first blast went straight on my forehead as it started to slowly trickle down onto my nose. His second rope landed square on my tongue along with the third and fourth. I kept my tongue sticking out, as he continued to jet another three blasts onto my cheeks, tongue, and nose. Spunk was now dripping down my face, from my tongue onto my chin and then onto my tits. As his final small jet landed on my chin, I moved forward to take his cock in my mouth to suck the last drops from him. As I did so, my spunk covered face coated his balls and stomach.

"Plastered again," Denzel laughed as he viewed me beginning to lick Clives stomach to get the cum that was sticking to him back into my mouth. I laughed as I lapped at his hairy stomach and balls, savouring the taste of the delicious, salty treat he had given me.

Once he was clean I turned and looked at all three of them, who were now all standing side by side.

"You look absolutely beautiful," Henry said to me. I laughed saying I probably looked a right mess, to which Denzel jokingly replied, "Well you do have cum so dripping from your cheek and nose Anna, but I agree you look absolutely beautiful."

I moved my fingers up to my face, scraping the remnants of the cum from my nose and cheeks and licked them clean, telling them they tasted absolutely delicious.

"That was incredible," Clive said.

I thanked them for such a good time, telling them that I was having an absolute ball and couldn't wait for the fun that I knew we would be having later that evening.

I slipped my other high heel and then my well used stockings off, and we all all cleaned ourselves up in the shower and began to get ready for meeting the others for our afternoon fun of ten pin bowling.

12