Fun with Friends in Dorset Pt. 04

Story Info
More of the fun in Dorset.
1.9k words
4.61
7.5k
6
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all met at a ten pin bowling alley for some afternoon fun. Louise and myself had dressed casually in jeans and small tank top style tops. The game was fun with Louise and myself being pretty rubbish at throwing the ball but still enjoying the game. There was lots of chat as we had a few drinks, and all we recharged our batteries for the sexy fun we knew was coming later that evening.

Louise told us as we all sat enjoying having a drink after the game, of how she had enjoyed some fun after our phone call in the morning. She had ended up taking all three guys at the same time with Ron being the first to open her ass up. Sam had been up her pussy and Bill was in her mouth.

Clive laughed that we had been beaten as none of the guys had yet penetrated me anally. I told them that would have to be rectified that night, but that if Henry was going anywhere near it, I would need a few of the other guys in their first.

Henry joked saying that the white guys could do the honours, and then after his father had been there he would be delighted to slip his full-length up my ass.

Louise had ended up taking 3 lots of cum at the same time. The guys had unloaded up her arse, pussy and in her mouth all at the same time she said, absolutely flooding her. She admitted to having had a crashing orgasm as she was pounded anally.

We then told the others of what fun we had had at Clives.

During the drinks the chat became more sexy, and the guys were having sly feels of both my legs and Louise's.

We didn't want to come on too heavy at the bowling alley, as there were families around and we didn't want to shock too much.

It was agreed that we would be having fun at Ron's house, and so after having parted in separate taxis we headed off to get ready for the evenings fun.

The taxi ride to and from the bowling alley was with a different driver, so the guys all behaved themselves on those journeys. However the same driver that had dropped us off the evening before was booked to collect us and take us back to Ron's.

It was made clear to myself that they expected me to put a show on, and that they wanted to see if I could shock the guy even more.

At eight o'clock the taxi arrived to collect us. I had soaked in a lovely bath and once again had shaved my pussy really smooth.

All the guys looked very handsome dressed in casual trousers and shirts, each smelling fresh and of aftershave.

Louise and I had agreed on our outfits for the evening whilst out ten pin bowling.

Louise was dressing as a naughty nurse, whilst I had opted for the slutty schoolgirl look.

My hair was tied in a ponytail and my makeup was thick and heavy, a very naughty blue eyeshadow and red lipstick. I had a pair of hooped earrings in and wore a white blouse with no bra. A striped tie was around my neck, with the top 3 buttons undone of the blouse showing my cleavage off.

I opted for a tiny red and black micro mini kilt. This tiny skirt barely covered my ass, so when I bent over it was on display and from the front my shaven cunt was visible.

On my legs I wore a pair of black, seamed hold up stockings. The skirt being so short that the top third of my thigh was clearly visible, and the full stocking length was on display.

I opted for a nice pair of black, wedge heels and put my silver anklet around my right ankle. On walking into the room the guys told me I looked absolutely, 'fucktastic.'

Being dressed so wantonly amongst these three black hunks was once again getting me juicy. Knowing that soon Louise and myself would be getting fucked senseless by our six older studs had already made me wet, and on getting ready I teased my clit to get it hard.

Once the taxi arrived, Clive took delight in leading me out on full display for the driver to see.

His eyes were on stalks as I sauntered up the footpath and out to meet the car.

"Fucking hell love. You better get in quick before you get arrested!" he joked.

Clive once again sat in the front with myself in the back between Denzel and Henry.

The driver complimented me on my outfit. Telling me he thought I looked, 'tremendously sexy.'

Once inside the car we started some heavy petting. Henry started off by planting a deep kiss on my lips. I responded by opening my mouth wide and flicking my tongue over his.

Clive was intently watching his son getting to grips with me, and directing the action from the front seat.

"That's it you dirty bitch, use that tongue on my son," he said. He then directed Denzel to start playing with my tits.

Denzel responded by unbuttoning my blouse further, which gave him full access to my stiff nipples and aching tits.

Denzel was now needing my tits as Henry and I kissed deeply.

Clive now now asked me to open my legs. "Go on girl show us all how wet your fanny is already!" he laughed.

With his son's tongue still snaking down my throat, I simply spread my legs wide, hooking my stocking clad legs and heels over both Henry and Denzel.

"Spread like a true slutwife!" Clive remarked. "Get a fucking load of her in your rear view mirror mate," he said to the driver, adjusting the mirror so the driver could see exactly what was happening on the back seat.

With Henry and I still frantically French kissing each other, Denzel continued sucking on my left tit, whilst his hand found its way to my sopping wet pussy.

I looked up momentarily and caught the driver's eye as he looked directly at us in the mirror.

Henry broke off from kissing me for a second, and I instinctively ran my tongue over my red lips, looking at the driver as I instructed Denzel, "Get two fingers up my fucking wet cunt."

Within seconds Denzel was plowing two fingers into me very fast. I again looked at the driver in the mirror, ran my tongue over my lips and told him I was, "fucking soaking."

He replied by saying, "I can hear that love. Your fanny is squelching so loud I can hear it from here!"

Denzel's fingers were now disappearing faster and faster into my soaking quim.

"That's it really pound my fucking cunt," I urged.

Clive was laughing in the front, telling the driver what a hot bitch I was, and how they had all fucked me in the morning.

As my first orgasm began to get close, I swore more filth as I was brought off by Denzel's pounding.

"They fucked me and covered me in spunk, and the dirty bastards are going to do it all over again tonight," I proudly told my driver voyeur. "Oh bloody hell. I'm so close to cumming," I added as Denzil's fingers were a complete blur.

My slimy juice began to spray as I started to climax.

"Look at the fanny juice cumming from that cunt," Clive said loudly.

"That's it fuck it. Fuck it really hard and fast," I begged as I spread my stocking clad legs even wider and began shaking with my orgasm.

"Holy shit! I'm going to need a mop!" the driver joked as he watched me being brought off.

The sound of Denzel's fingers slapping into my fanny was loud and filthy.

Henry now unbuckled his trousers in the backseat and slid them down his legs to show off a very, very stiff cock.

As Denzel slowed his rhythm down with his fingers, he expertly used his thumb on my hard clit.

Once my climax had subsided Henry waved his cock at me and told me to get sucking.

The driver had now pulled over into a dark lay-by. Switching the engine off, he eagerly turned around to start watching me sucking Henry off.

"That's it baby girl, show him what a cocksucking tart you are," Clive instructed.

With my tits still out my blouse, I leant over and began licking the tip of Henry's huge prick.

"Bloody hell he's massive," the driver commented.

"Massive and fucking delicious," I said back to him as I licked up and down the full length of Henry's shaft.

I licked and sucked for a couple of minutes, my slutty earrings swinging as I bobbed my head up and down, during which time I heard further unbuckling of trousers.

"That's it mate you have a wank while you watch," I heard Clive saying to the driver.

I looked around and moved momentarily so I could see the driver wanking his cock.

"I bet you've been dying to do that for ages," I joked, watching him tugging hard at his thick, short, stubby cock.

"Watch me drain the first load of spunk from this big boy," I finally added, turning back around and beginning to suck on Henry hard and fast. Once again sending my slut hoops swinging.

With his cock nudging the back of my throat and making me gag, I once again had spittle pouring down his thick, black shaft.

I withdrew the full length from my mouth, with strings of spit hanging from my lips, before greedily slurping on it and taking it all back down my throat.

Denzil was now stroking my legs, popping his hands all over my stockings and titties alternately.

I then returned to licking and sucking Henry, all the time being encouraged to do so by his father.

Clive taking pleasure and calling me, 'a slut, a cockcksucking whore, a slutwife and a fucking tramp.'

I could feel Henry getting close and told him to spunk right down my throat.

It was at this point I heard the driver moaning as he announced that he was cumming.

I briefly looked up and caught the sight of him spunking up all over his trousers and belly.

I then returned to greedily suck Henry hard again, this time finishing him off in my mouth. His cock twitched and pulsed as he began to shoot jet after jet into my willing open mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, savouring every drop.

"That's it Anna baby, eat it, eat my cum," he said as I eagerly fed on his salty goodness.

Once he had finished erupting in my mouth, I turned back around to face the driver, showing him a small dribble of Henry's cum running down my lipstick covered lips and chin.

I asked him if he wanted a kiss, and to my surprise he said yes.

At this point I French kissed the driver, letting him taste Henry's jizz in my mouth, tonguing him hard as he did the same to me.

Once we had finished kissing I sat back in the seat.

Henry pulled his trousers back up and the driver straightened himself up as well.

We laughed and joked for the rest of the journey to Rons. Henry assuring me that I would be getting another load or two from him later on that night.

During the final part of the journey I just sat with my tits out and legs spread and let the guys continue to feel me up gently, so the driver and everyone could enjoy the show.