Fun with Indian Couple

Story Info
Indian guy fulfills sexual fantasy of Indian cpl.
1.3k words
3.05
3.4k
3
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello All! This story is about my experience with Indian couple who recently shifted to USA and wanted to fulfill their sexual fantasy. This is my first story so please forgive my any mistakes.

Myself Sid 30 years old single male working in MNC in USA from last 7 years. Little bit about myself I come originally from Mumbai. From college days I frequently visited gym and I am in good shape. I am 5'9" tall, brown, and average built. My tool is 6 inches long, thick, and black. I recently went through break up and was not actively looking for a relationship. There was new hire in my company who was recently transferred from India to my team his name was Ajay. As he was from India and visiting USA for first time, I was helping him to settle down and introducing him to people. Our friendship grew naturally. We use to go to the gym together after work every weekday and on weekends we use to hangout with our group drinking and playing. This was quite frequent between us. Slowly I came to know more about his personal life. He was married to Reena 32 staying in Mumbai and was waiting for her visa approval. I have seen Reena in photos and not going to lie, she is beautiful. She is 5'4 in height and chubby in body type. As soon as I saw her picture it reminded me of MILF from porn movies.

On one weekend me, Ajay and some other friends were having drink in my apartment. After a couple of drinks as usual our topic shifted to girls and drinks were kicking in. Some of our friends were discussing about their past experiences with women and sharing their some of the crazy experiences with their partner. I could see Ajay enjoying these conversations and listening to everyone very carefully. At that time one of our friend suggested going to strip club as Ajay has never been to one. As we were quite drunk and wanted to have some fun everyone agreed to it. Everyone got ready and started to step out of the house Ajay waited for me to step out and wanted to have quick conversation about strip club. I told him how strip clubs work and what to expect.

We finally reached the strip club. As soon as we entered, we 4 guys were sitting at the bar table. We could see the sparks in eyes of Ajay when he saw bunch of topless women walking by. One of the lady took our drinks order and came back with our drinks. We asked Ajay to tip her and place tip amount in her bra. We could literally see Ajay's hand shivering as he reached her bra to place tip amount and his eyes lit up watching the server's melons. We all were enjoying drinks and watching beauties around us. Soon we saw a beautiful woman walking towards us with smile on her face. She was walking so seductively we could see her boobs bouncing and smiling as if she was enjoying all the attention. She was wearing black bra and thong.

She came and stood by our table. My eyes were stuck on her beauty. I cannot take out the picture of jiggling boobs while walking. As soon as she stood beside me my hand went around her waist and rested on one of her butt cheeks. As soon as I touched those soft butt cheeks my dick was rock solid. I just wanted to turn her around and bend her to put my face in that lovely place to smell it and lick it.

She introduced herself as Treasure and I just could not resist hand from feeling her ass. I could see Ajay watching my movements. Treasure asked me if I wanted lap dance. I couldn't say no to this beautiful lady and got up from my seat. While walking with Treasure my hand was on her butt and I could literally feel her hips moving and my hand sliding on her butt. Once or twice I literally gave a that juicy ass nice squeeze. At this moment I just wanted to have a nice bite of that ass and spank those cheeks and put my tongue in it to enjoy the taste. Soon I was sitting on chair and I could see Treasure's ass grinding on my hard dick. I could literally imagine my dick going inside her through her thong.

Treasure was resting her back on me and her head was on my shoulder while grinding my hard on. My hands were on her navel and moving up towards her bra. I could see those beautiful titties bouncing inform of me as she rubs her soft ass on my rock solid dick. I just wished her to kiss her earlobe and put my hand inside in bra and pinch her nipple as she bounces her ass on my dick to the song beats. Treasure got up and changed her position now she was facing me. She came and sat on lap facing me and buried my face in her boobs. I took my hands and placed on her butt. She started moving her butt up and down as if she was riding me in cowgirl position. With her soft boobs around my face and squeezing her ass gently as she moves I couldn't control myself.

I gave gentle bite on her left boobs she giggled little bit and got up showing her ass towards me. I gave those butt cheeks a solid spank and squeeze. We got up and I started walking towards our table. I saw only Ajay sitting on the table and rest of our group busy taking lap dance. Ajay asked me how the experience was. I just smiled at him said it was worth it. He told me he wanted to get his first lap dance from Treasure only. Soon Treasure and Ajay disappeared into private lap dance area. Once Ajay was back we could see glitter on his face. Everyone exchanged a quick smile and left the club. Ajay was feeling little bit tipsy.

I dropped rest of my friends home and it was me and Ajay in the car.

Me: So how was your first experience of the strip club? Did you enjoy it?

Ajay: (Bit tipsy) It was good I could not control my temptation and just laughed.

Me: (Laughing) Was Treasure that good?

Ajay: She is hotter than my wife. But her boobs reminded me of Reena. Even it felt same to my hand.

I got a little bit turned on by those comments. In the meantime, Ajay opened photo gallery on his phone. He wanted to show me some of the pics of his wife. We reached his apartment. I parked my car. He just opened a photo and showed it to me. I was stunned looking at that pic. I felt it was taken at time of his honeymoon both were in the pool and Ajay was hugging Reena from behind. Reena was literally wearing bra that covered her nipples. Her erect nipples were quiet visible in bra. I could clearly see her bra falling short to cover that beautiful light brown areola. I just wanted to look for more photos from that series.

And to my surprise Ajay told me to swipe left. I quickly glanced at some other pics of them in pool and kissing. Later came a solo pic of Reena having back at the camera. Her hair was wet and she was looking back at the camera and giving a smile. Looking at that pic my dick became hard again and I desperately wanted to take it out and shag looking at that pic. Reena was standing in black thong. Her ass looked perfect I was mesmerized to look at that soft flawless skin. It was inviting me to come and pull that thong down. I was deeply lost in those thoughts and Ajay's cell phone rang and it was video call from Reena. I quickly handed Ajay his phone. He answered call and he turned camera towards me to say hi to Reena. I looked at Reena and visualized she standing in that exact same bikini infront of me.