Fun with Max in a Restaurant

Story Info
Sharing more than a meal…
1.5k words
4.47
12.9k
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and I had been lovers for almost a month. I had known I wanted him since the moment I saw him across the room at a party. His sexy eyes and magnetic personality lit me up in a way no one ever had. Even just the sound of his voice when we spoke on the phone would have my body reacting; my heart pounding, my nipples hardening, and my pussy dripping.

Ever since he had started calling me baby, I hung on his every word waiting for that loving endearment. I just couldn't get enough of him.

Living an hour apart, and both of us being busy trying to find a career and not just a job, did not leave much time for each other. We were able to spend time on the weekends together, but since we both had roommates, true alone time was scarce.

When I arrived at Max's place after work on Friday. I loved how he greeted me like he hadn't seen me in years.

"Missed you baby," he said, covering my face playfully with kisses, not caring who was around. Only one of his roommates was home, but I knew they'd all be hanging out there soon.

"Missed you too baby," I said giggling, enjoying using the nickname for him too.

"I'm starving," he said, "Let's go out to dinner!"

"Ok," I said, actually a little disappointed. I really just wanted to go to his bedroom so I could show him just how much I had missed him. We rarely went out though, so I knew it would be fun. We always had fun no matter what we did.

When we got to the restaurant, Max requested the booth in the corner and then scooted in on the same side as me.

"What are you up to?" I asked with a knowing smile. "We are in public!"

"I know, we are," he said with a wicked grin.

We looked at the menu choosing our food, as I shifted in my seat excitedly, trying to figure out what he was planning. Anticipating his touch was getting me excited. After we ordered our food, he knew the waitress wouldn't be around for a little while, so he put his hand on my upper thigh right under my short skirt.

"Oh Max," I sighed in a whisper, as I looked around to be sure no one could see what he just did.

"Easy, baby," Max whispered in my ear, "you're going to have to have very little reaction." I had practice with that, when he fingered my pussy while I was driving last weekend, just to see if I'd be able to keep us on the road. Luckily we were still alive! But here in a restaurant was different, we were really in public with people in the same room. Thankfully the restaurant was mostly empty since it was a nice night outside and most people were eating on the deck.

"I'll try," I said softly, already breathing heavily. His hand brushed my swollen pussy lips through the outside of my panties.

"You're wet," he said with satisfaction.

"That is what you do to me," I said smiling. It was true; I was always wet around him.

"Good," he said, slowly pressing his fingers up and down against the soft lace of my panties, finding my swollen clit.

"Oh," I gasped as quietly as I could, "you should stop before someone sees you."

"Not a chance," he said, pushing my panties aside to slide his finger inside my dripping pussy. I tilted my head back and bit my lip to stifle the moan threatening to escape my lips.

"Stop it," he admonished with a smile, "You look like I'm fucking you."

"You are," I breathed quietly, attempting to sound annoyed, but I was anything but annoyed. I had been craving his touch all week.

"I know," Max agreed, "Tilt your head down and put your forehead in your hands with your elbows on the table. It will just look like you have a headache."

"Ok," I obeyed, happy to not have to hide my growing excitement on my face any longer.

"Good girl," he said, "You know what good girls get, right?"

"Rewards," I managed to hiss through clenched teeth, as he sunk a second finger into my pussy. Then he slid both fingers out of my pussy and up over my eager clit.

"Yes they do," he said, quickening the movement and pressure of his fingers on my clit. He had already learned how to touch me just right to get me to cum quickly if he wanted to, or edge me until I'd beg to cum. I assumed here in the restaurant his goal would be speed, and I had no problem with that. I was definitely ready to cum for him.

"Oh, Ohhhh!" I whisper screamed, biting my bottom lip and tilting my head to the side so I could look him in the eyes. He always requested I look at him when I came, but this time no words were needed. His fingers continued gliding over my clit as my body jerked, even though I tried so hard to be still while the first wave of my orgasm washed over me. The pulsing of each subsequent wave of my orgasm radiated from my pussy and down my legs while I tried to catch my breath quietly.

"That's my good girl," Max praised in his soft, soothing voice. He gently stroked my clit until my orgasm finally subsided and he stopped, only to then slip both fingers back inside my pussy to feel the final contractions.

"Ohhhh," I sighed, as I lifted my head up to give him a quick kiss that I thought was socially acceptable for two lovers to share in public. After all, no one had any idea his fingers were still inside my satisfied pussy.

"You looked so hot cumming," he said happily, "I want to taste you." He took his cum soaked fingers out of my pussy and brought them to his lips to suck them as he looked directly in my eyes. I switched back and forth between watching the pleasure in his eyes and watching his tongue slowly enjoy every drop of my cream off of his fingers.

"Mmmmm," escaped from my lips, "Good?" I asked. Max took that as an invitation to give me another kiss so I could taste myself on his lips and tongue.

"See, very good baby. In fact, I'm not going to be able to stand up for a while," he said with a chuckle as he leaned back to relax.

I quickly looked around the restaurant to see if anyone had seen that kiss, which was clearly not as socially acceptable as the last one, but the wait staff was very busy with their outside customers. I reached under the table bringing my hand to the bulge in Max's pants, and sure enough he was rock hard.

"Let me do the same for you," I pleaded, hoping to return the favor and relieve him of his uncomfortable situation.

"No," he hissed gently, reaching for my wrist to stop me. "My underwear will be all wet!"

"Welcome to the club," I shot back with a devilish grin, twisting my wrist loose from his grip. I grabbed his hard shaft through his pants with my fingers, stroking up and down the length. I made sure my thumb swept over the tip of his swollen cock each time I stroked to the top. He sucked in his breath as his body slightly jerked, not being able to keep his composure.

"Stop," he said in a half-hearted attempt to stop me, but he was clearly pleased, "you're so bad."

"And yet, soooo good," I cooed, grinning from ear to ear. No way was I going to stop now. I loved watching him get more and more excited with each stroke. I felt the fabric of his pants getting wet at the tip from leaking precum.

"Oh yes, you are my good girl," he said through gritted teeth, "But if you don't stop I'm going to cum."

"Good! That's my plan," I said as my grip around his swollen cock got tighter and my hand stroked quicker.

"Urrrrggggh," Max groaned quietly and I felt his cock pulse with his first shot of cum. He grabbed my hand to slow down my movements and I felt the wetness of his cum soaking through his pants, so I let go. Before either of us had a chance to say anything else, our food arrived. I laughed with relief that it wasn't a few seconds earlier.

"I'm so hungry," Max said nonchalantly, putting his napkin over his lap to hide the obvious wet spot.

"I'm sure," I agreed, trying to stifle my smile, "At least we'll have time to dry off a little before we have to leave."

I couldn't wait to finish our meal and go home to see what fun we could get into while cleaning up the mess we had made of each other.