Fun with Max in the Shower

Story Info
Time for these dirty lovers to clean up.
2.1k words
4.52
5.7k
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and I returned home after going out to dinner to find his roommates there and quite a few friends also. It looked like another Friday night party was forming, but I really just wanted to whisk Max away all to myself. I mean sure we had just had fun getting each other off at the restaurant, but I wanted more. I needed more after being away from him all week.

Max made small talk with some of his friends. All the seats were taken so I found a comfy spot on the floor leaning my back up against the wall. Eventually Max made his way over and plopped on the floor next to me giving me a quick kiss.

"Hey," I said looking into his dark beautiful eyes and leaning closer so our shoulders were touching.

"Hey," he replied, slipping his arm around my shoulders bringing us even closer to each other.

"I like this song" I said, happy that someone was playing music tonight instead of putting on the tv. Music was sensual to me, even heavy metal.

Max took his other arm and strummed my arm like a guitar. "Me too," he said as he continued his musical motion.

"Are you playing me?" I said laughing and completely understanding the double meaning of what I had just said.

"Is that what you want, baby?" he asked, smiling.

"What do you think?" I answered his question with a question.

"I think I want to dance with you," he said, leaning closer and bringing his lips so close to mine.

"Here?" I asked, "In your living room? No one is dancing."

"Yes," Max said to me. "Turn it up Chris," he called over to his roommate across the room, and Chris did.

Max stood up and held his hand out for me. I took his hand and he pulled me up so hard that I fell into him. My breasts pushed on his chest, and his hardening cock against my pelvis. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer. We swayed back and forth while he whispered the words to the song in my ear. His lips lightly touched my ear with the movement of each word. I completely melted into him while we danced for a long time. Some other people started dancing too, but by then I didn't even care if it was only us. I was completely lost in him and enjoying every second.

He pulled his face away from being buried in my hair just long enough to look in my eyes and shoot his gorgeous smile at me. I felt like putty in his hands. I would do pretty much anything he asked.

"Are you hot?" he asked, suppressing his smirk. It had been a hot day and we had worked up a little sweat dancing, but I understood it was a loaded question.

"Yes..." I said challenging him. Fuck yes, is what I wanted to say, but I didn't want everyone else to hear me.

"Me too," he said as he took my hand and led me into the bathroom. He locked the door behind us. My heart beat faster. It was quiet in the bathroom and I was hoping he couldn't hear how loud my heart was beating.

He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me, forcefully. His soft plump lips parting mine so his tongue could eagerly explore. He pressed his body into me, pushing me back against the sink. I liked having the support of the bathroom sink on my ass so he could push his hips harder into me. His cock was very hard now, and I looked forward to seeing it very soon.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked innocently, already a little out of breath. I assumed he was going to fuck me right there.

He stepped back from me looking into my eyes and said, "Let's cool down together." He turned on the shower. What? I screamed in my head, but I tried to play it cool.

"We are going to shower now?" I asked, "With everyone here?"

"Well someone made me all dirty at dinner," he said smirking accusingly, "So yes. Right now."

As we waited for the water to get warm, he started kissing me again and his kisses intensified, signalling his desire. Kisses like that meant I need you right now, and I couldn't have been more excited to have him take me. I wanted his cock to fill my pussy. I craved that feeling. In between kisses, he took off his shirt over his head and then leaned down. His hands slipped under my short skirt and pulled down my lace bikini panties.

"Wow baby you are soaked," he said, pleased with himself that he had made me cum in my panties at the restaurant earlier.

We continued tugging off each other's clothing until we were both naked. Max's sticky cock was rock hard and standing at attention.

I had to ask, "Can I taste you baby?" Before he could respond, I was on my knees sliding my lips over the head of his cum covered cock. I did my best to take him all in as his fingers sunk into my hair. I heard his breath quicken and then a low groan.

"Not like this baby," he practically growled, tugging gently up on my hair to suggest I stand up. I obeyed. He took my hand and escorted me into the shower.

The water felt good pounding on my skin. I brought my hands to his body to slide them all over. Touching his chest, his stomach and then down further to explore what I really wanted. Wet skin was so exciting to me; hot and slick. His hands stopped me before I reached his growing excitement. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. His hard cock fit right between my legs grazing my pussy.

At first the water was only hitting our midsection but then Max pushed me back into the water more, so it was flowing over my head too. That felt amazingly good. He brought his face into the streaming water with me and he kissed me holding my cheeks. It was breathtaking to have the water hitting our faces and making our kisses wet. I liked wet kisses. Well no, I loved wet kisses. I loved how wet lips felt so smooth and soft, and best of all slippery. It made me have to catch my breath.

I decided to grab the soap and clean him up since I was responsible for making the mess in his pants at the restaurant. The slickness of the suds combined with the slippery water when I touched his cock was heavenly.

"Mmm, I think I'm going to enjoy cleaning you up just as much as I enjoyed getting you dirty," I said, stroking his cock slowly from base to tip.

"Oh?" He asked playfully, "Who said we are done getting dirty?"

Max slid one hand up my back as he stepped forward leading me to step back. I took my soapy hands off of his cock and held his shoulders so I wouldn't slip. He gently held me until my back was against the wall. The cold tile wall that felt like heaven on my hot skin. He pressed his body into me, making my hard nipples push into his bare wet chest.

He took both of his hands, lacing our fingers together and pinned my hands to the wall. I gasped with delight. I was exposed for him to do anything he wanted. First he looked me up and down, smiling with approval at my naked glistening body before him. He kissed my neck and I moaned. He moved his body closer to continue kissing me, and his erect cock once again hit my pussy just right. My clit jumped in excitement. I jumped. He continued to hold my hands up on the wall while he looked into my eyes and slid his cock into me. He just effortlessly slid himself inside me without using his hands at all. I was in awe.

"Oh yes, baby" I sighed, closing my eyes and leaning my head back against the wall with my mouth wide open. Feeling his cock fill me up made me feel complete.

"Yea?" he said pleased with himself for eliciting that reaction, "You like this?"

"Yes," I confirmed. The water was now mostly on him and I opened my eyes looking down to see his tanned skin contrasting with my light skin. Each time he thrust his cock inside of me, I breathed harder. I allowed myself to moan freely, figuring the sound of the water would drown out the noise and no one would know what was going on. There was still a whole party going on and Max was fucking me in the shower. That thought excited me even more. With each of his thrusts, I caught my breath, letting him know he was definitely hitting the right spot.

As he continued pumping he asked me, "Is this cooling you off?"

"No," I said, "It's making me hotter. Keep going. Please." I loved seeing his face light up with my sweet request.

That was all he needed to hear to quicken his pace. He pounded hard in and out with each new thrust. I loved the resistance of the wall. It wasn't long before I felt his cock pulse with the first wave of his orgasm.

"Oh yes," I cried out. I wanted to grab him but he held my hands against the wall still and that just made me moan more.

Finally his pumping slowed as he looked into my eyes with a smile of sweet satisfaction. He took a step backwards and brought me off the wall towards him. I needed him to move me because I was barely in control of my body anymore. His arms wrapped around my waist and my arms went around his shoulders as we kissed. The water was now streaming down my body over my very hot pussy. I couldn't feel his cum dripping out but I was sure it was. My whole pussy was so swollen and in need of attention.

He broke away from our kiss and said, "Your turn baby." He slid a finger into my pussy and then up to rub my clit. I gasped at how great it felt being so wet. Not just from the water but combined with the slickness of his cum. My knees grew weak as I felt my orgasm getting closer. I grabbed him and brought my lips to his shoulder, lightly sinking my teeth into the flesh at the base of his neck. My tongue feeling the water slide over his skin.

"Cum now," he commanded, as he slipped another finger inside my pussy. After a few pumps of his fingers inside me, he brought his cum coated fingers out and all he had to do was press down on my clit.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I confirmed that I was obeying his command. The first wave of my orgasm crashed and my knees buckled. I had never had an orgasm standing up, so I didn't know my body couldn't stand and cum at the same time. Max must have known, because he instinctively held me up with his one arm around my back as his other hand continued to make me explode. Then he slid his fingers back inside my contracting pussy to enjoy the squeezing of each wave of my sweet release.

Slowly my ability to stand returned. I couldn't stop touching him though. I took my finger and moved the hair out of his eyes. My fingers caressing his shoulders and back. His skin felt so smooth and silky with the water slipping down. He picked up the soap and rubbed his hands together until the bubbles overflowed between them. Then he handed me the soap. His hands covered in bubbles slid all over my body, cleaning every inch. I was thoroughly enjoying his touch, but I was also trying desperately to focus on cleaning every inch of him as well.

He smiled and said, "This party is awesome!"

"Yes," I agreed, "Now it is!" Showering during a party was something that had never even crossed my mind, but it was absolutely amazing.

We finished rinsing off, dried off, got dressed and rejoined the party. I was sure everyone knew we had just fucked in the shower. Our hair was wet and we couldn't stop smiling or keep our hands off each other. My cheeks were flush with that just fucked look, and I didn't care if they all knew. It was worth it. I still hoped to get Max all alone at home sometime soon....