Fun with Panties and Pantyhose

Story Info
She uses her lingerie to have fun with him.
1.1k words
4.51
10.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was tied to her bed in nothing but my underwear. Underwear that by this point was way, and I mean way, too tight and I know she was making me keep on just to toy with my arousal. After she secured me to the bed with a couple of sets of her pantyhose, she told me to stay put while she got more comfortable. Like I really had a choice at this point.

As I laid there waiting, I tried mostly in vain to ignore the pounding sensation inside my bikini briefs. Not for the first time since I started dating this girl, I thought about switching to boxers, but that would make my horniness blatantly obvious anytime I was around her and I didn't want that. Plus, she liked my bikinis, so I was stuck.

After what seemed like an eternity of being left to my own thoughts and arousal she came back in the room. My jaw hit my chest when I saw her. She was wearing a matching pink silk bra and panty set. The color went perfectly with her smooth slightly tanned skin tone. The bra held her ample breasts perfectly showing just enough cleavage to be alluring and creating the perfect shape. The panties were string bikinis with a slightly higher cut in the front than she usually wore but still skimpy. She did a twirl and showed off her nice thick round ass covered in the panties. Seeing that made my cock throb inside my bikinis.

"Holy shit!!" I said after she did her twirl.

"She gave me a seductive grin and said, "I guess you like what you see."

She crawled up on the bed and hovered over me giving me a perfect view down her bra. I pulled on my restraints wanting to get my hands on her body, but I couldn't reach. She grinned at my predicament and said, "Too bad you can only look but not touch."

She then spun around and moved her ass over just over my groin region in a grinding/twerking like motion. Her perfect ass in those silky pink panties was mere inches above my hardon. "Damn this girl knows how to tease..." I thought as I watched mesmerized.

She then spun back around and eyed my hardon that was ready to break out of my bikinis. "Should we let this out?" she asked coyly.

I didn't even try to hide my desperation saying, "Oh baby please let it out. It's really tight now." Thankfully she had some mercy on me at that point and slowly pulled down my bikinis and thew them to the side giving my hardon immense relief.

If I thought the teasing was over though I was mistaken. She then took my hardon in her hand and gently began tracing it with her fingers. Over and over again she traced the length and particularly the head with her fingers. She was very gentle in her motions clearly not wanting to over excite me.

After doing this for a while she spun around again and repeated her twerking/grinding routine this time inches from my naked cock. She knew I loved her thick ass and that this would drive me crazy, and it did. She ended this part of the tease by pressing her ass up against my cock briefly before turning around again facing me.

"All this teasing has got me all worked up." she said. "Look at my panties." I noticed that the front of her panties were getting damp. She then backed up to give me a full view as she plunged her hand down the front of her panties and began to play with herself. It was super sexy and also super frustrating given my current situation to watch her masturbate.

It wasn't long before she was really getting into it moaning and clenching her body. "Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes!!" she moaned, and I knew she was pushing herself over the edge. She threw her head back in ecstasy giving another loud moan as I watched her soak her panties.

Once she calmed down from her orgasm, she smiled at me and said, "Oh my god baby that was wonderful." After seeing all this my arousal was at peak levels. I had never needed relief so bad. My cock was pointing straight up, and the tip was getting wet with pre-cum.

She grinned at me and eying my hardon she said, "I guess we should give this some attention." Before I could respond she spun around again and after a few more twerks of her big booty slid up close to my cock.

She then reached behind her grabbing my cock in her hand and using her other hand lifted up one of the leg bands of her panties at the bottom of her ass and sliding my cock under it and letting the panties back down over it. I now looked on in awe as my cock was under her panties up against her sweet ass.

Then she began to slowly stroke it. It took all my self-control not to lose my load right then and there. The silk felt unreal being rubbed across my super hard cock. She was careful to stroke it super slow and super gently but even then, it wasn't long before my cock was starting to twitch uncontrollably.

I was torn between wanting to blow my enormous load and not wanting this slow sensual cock tease to end, but I knew if this kept up, I wouldn't last much longer. I finally told her in a panting voice, "Baby I don't think I can hold it in much longer."

She turned her head and with a wicked grin said, "I soaked the front of these panties I want you to soak the back." Before I could even respond she suddenly upped the pace and force of her stroking.

A few seconds of that was all it took and suddenly my cock blowing like a geyser soaking her ass and panties in my cum. She stroked until my cock was completely exhausted before pulling it out of her panties.

She then spun around before standing up on the bed and taking her panties off and lowering herself down near me again. "Look what we've done to these panties." she said as she them up over my chest. They were soaked on both sides, and I couldn't help but be a little impressed at the load I shot in the back of them that was now dripping on to me.

She then threw the panties to the side before untying me. We were both completely tuckered at that point cuddled up together naked before falling asleep.