Fun with Patty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came back, she looked at me and giggled. "Why did I know you'd be naked?"

"No sense getting dressed if we're just going to bed." I grinned. "I sleep nude anyway."

She shook her head and walked over and sat down next to me. "I need to ask you something?"

"OK, shoot." I answered.

"Debbie and I have been talking." She started. " And...she...uh...mmm."

"Just say what you need to say." I encouraged. "Whatever it is."

"She wants you to be the one." She said.

"The one what?" I repeated, confused.

"The one she gives herself to." Patty said, almost inaudibly.

"What?" I responded, not believing what she said.

"She wants you to be her first." She clarified.

"I don't even know what to say to that." I stated. "I'm with you, I love you." "I can't."

Patty frowned. "You don't think she's pretty?" She asked.

"That's not the issue." I said. "I'm your boyfriend, I'm faithful to you."

"But I'm OK with it. "She answered. "I want you to."

"You want me to, let me be blunt, fuck your best friend?" I retorted.

"Yes." She said. "I want her first time to be as special as mine was, and I know you can give her that."

"But I don't love her." I said. "It wouldn't be the same."

"You'll be kind and gentle, just like you were with me." She pleaded. "Or would you rather it be some drunk redneck like Rob?"

"One question?" I said. "Whose idea was this?"

"Mine." She said. "Mostly." She never broke eye contact, so I knew she was telling me the truth. "Debbie was just so upset." "She didn't think she'd ever get someone as nice as you for her first time."

"And what does Debbie think about this?" I asked.

"She's pretty impressed with you, saving her from Rob and all." Patty answered.

"And you don't think she's on some weird rebound kind of thing?" I stated.

"No I don't." Patty said. "We've talked it through, and she's certain it's what she wants."

"And you're OK with this?" I said, still not fully convinced. "You want me to have sex with another girl, your best friend, no less?"

"Yes, I do." She answered. She didn't hesitate at all.

"I need to talk to her first, before I can make that decision." I said.

"I'll go get her." Patty smiled, running off to get Debbie.

I covered up with the blanket and waited.

Patty came in first, followed by Debbie.

"Sit over here next to me." I requested. "We need to talk."

Debbie sat on the bed next to me, uncertain and nervous, blushing a deep red.

"Patty has told me what you want." I stated. "But I want to hear it from you." "Why do you want this?"

She thought for a few seconds, "I was nearly raped by a drunk, sweaty ape." She spat. "I want my first time to be by my choice, with the person I choose." "I want somebody who respects me and sees me for more than my tits and pussy."

I saw Patty wince when Debbie said "pussy", she hates that word.

"You are a true gentleman." She continued. "That's how you treat Patty, and it's how you've treated me."

"Wow." I said. "I'm truly humbled." "What you're asking me to do is one of the most meaningful and memorable things you'll ever experience." "If you truly feel that's what you want, I'd be honored."

Patty lunged at me, hugging me. "Oh, Thank you honey."

Debbie was crying.

I was confused.

"Why are you crying?" I asked, reaching out to take her hand.

"I was afraid you'd say no, that you'd reject me." She sobbed. "That you'd think I was ugly." "I'm just so relieved."

"Why would you think I'd think you're ugly?" I probed.

"Look at me." She sniffed. "Compared to Patty, I'm hideous."

Debbie was about 5 feet nothing, maybe 100 lbs, and brunette, compared to Patty at 5'6', 140 lbs and blonde. The word petite has her picture next to it. She had a nice ass, but her tits were barely mosquito bites compared to Patty's, she's not my type, but ugly she was not.

"You are quite pretty." I smiled. "I just happen to like girls with a few more curves."

"Just one more thing." I said. "I'm sure Patty has told you I'm, shall we say, bigger than the average bear, as it were." "As little as you are, do you think that will be a problem?"

"I don't know." She stated, puzzled. "How could I know?"

I smiled. "Good answer, it shows me you're thinking."

Turning to Patty. "Just one request." I asked. "I want you here." "I won't do this unless you see everything." "No secrets."

She smiled and nodded, uncertain. "No secrets."

I pulled Debbie onto the bed. "One last thing." I said. "We stop when you say so, I won't be mad." "I'll be mad if you want to stop and don't tell me." "Got it?"

She nodded.

"Would you like me to undress you, or do you want to do it?" I asked.

"You." She grinned, blushing yet again.

Since she was only wearing pajamas, undressing her didn't take long. I was pleasantly surprised that her tits were larger than I'd first thought. Nowhere as big as Patty's, but a respectable 34B, which on someone as small as her, looked a lot bigger.

"How much experience have you had?" I asked.

"I've seen boys,...and you, naked, but beyond that, not much." She responded.

"Well, let's start with the basics." I said, throwing off the blanket.

"You've had sex ed, so you know what this is." I stated. I took her hand and placed it on my cock. "Touch me." I said. "See what it's like."

Her eyes went wide. "It's SO warm, and SO big." She cooed. "And hard, and soft at the same time."

"Didn't cover that in class did they?" I teased.

She shook her head timidly.

"OK, now it's time I introduced you to your body." I smiled. "There's a whole lot there they didn't cover in class either."

I laid her back on the bed. I kissed her, causing her to sigh and quiver. "Like that?" I asked.

"Yes." She whispered.

I kissed her again while taking one of her tits in my hand. She inhaled sharply. I rubbed it softly, fingering the nipple carefully, then I bent down and kissed it, pulling on it with my lips. She moaned and grabbed my head.

"Feels pretty good." I smiled.

She nodded, unable to speak.

"We're just getting started." I grinned.

Her eyes went wide, but she didn't ask me to stop.

I ran my hand down her smooth stomach, making her shiver, then palmed her bush. "This is your most private place." I said. "It is a prize to be earned, not a trophy to be taken." "Give it to whom you choose."

I parted her labia, and my God was she wet. "When you get aroused, you make lubrication, this helps you when you have sex." I tutored.

"One more part I need to point out." I grinned. "The most important one, your clitoris." "It's the female analog to my penis, and it is very sensitive." I gave it a light flick.

Debbie jumped, not expecting the sensation.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" I asked.

"What is that?" She asked.

"You just answered my question." I smiled. "You're about to have one."

I slowly stroked her clit, urging her towards the first of a lifetime of climaxes.

She moaned softly, not fully understanding what I was doing to her, but liking it nonetheless. She bit her lower lip, breath becoming more ragged as her orgasm approached. A few seconds later, she arched her back, squealed and came.

She fell quiet afterwards, lost in the swirling sensations racing through her body.

Several minutes passed before she said anything. "That was..."

I smiled. "Hard to explain, isn't it.?" "Now you know why everybody wants to have sex." "They neglected to cover that in sex ed."

"Let me know when you want to..." I didn't even get the whole sentence out.

"Now." She chirped. "If sex is anything like what we just did, I can't wait ."

"Understand, this is a bit more complicated." I warned. "There may be some pain, you might even bleed a little." "It's normal, OK?"

Debbie nodded. "OK, I trust you."

I grabbed a condom and rolled it onto my raging boner.

"You don't need that." Debbie said. "I'm on the pill."

"Yes I do." I stated. "The pill isn't 100%, I'm prepared if I should accidentally get Patty pregnant, I can't risk that with you." "Besides, I need to leave you something to experience with your future boyfriend."

I moved into position, rubbing the head of my cock through her slit, lubricating myself in preparation to enter her for the first time. Slowly, I penetrated her, pausing briefly, letting her acclimate. She laid there, gasping as I went deeper, stretching her virgin pussy.

I stopped about half way in, I wasn't sure someone as little as Debbie could take all of me, but she grabbed my ass and pulled me in deeper. Amazingly, I bottomed out, balls deep in her, a little later. "I'm all in." I said. "How are you doing.?"

"I...OHhh...MMmmm O-oK. She moaned. "G-go ahead-d."

I didn't move, I wanted make sure she was ready before I proceeded.

Debbie started wiggling her hips, trying to fuck me from below, she pulled my hips, desperately trying anything she could think of to make me move.

I slowly pulled out, then sank back into her pulsing pussy. She shivered and moaned, pulling me down and kissing me, sucking on my tongue, all the while gyrating her pelvis, frantically trying to put out the fire in her loins.

Debbie looked up at me and whispered. "Please fuck me, I can't wait anymore."

Starting slowly, I pistoned in and out of Debbie's wet, slick cunt, increasing my pace until, after a few minutes, I'd worked up a rhythm that would allow me to fuck her for days if need be. I planned to make her first time one she'd never forget.

Debbie orgasmed shortly after I started fucking her in earnest, an even more intense one compared to her first.

I continued pounding her, fanning her desire into an inferno. She was VERY responsive, easy to excite and eager to cum again.

As she neared her next orgasm, I increased my speed, I was going to cum with her and end the session on a high note.

Debbie gasped and clawed at my back as her third orgasm hit, I pumped her a few more times, then exploded, filling the condom, then fell over next to her, panting.

After we had recovered, Debbie kissed me. Thank you RJ." She cooed. "You were wonderful, but there is one small problem."

I sat up, looking at her. "What?" I inquired, puzzled.

"Patty looks like she's about to pop." She giggled. "I think you may need to take care of her."

I looked over at Patty, and indeed she was in distress. Her face and chest were flushed, and she was breathing heavily, her nipples jutting out proudly through the thin material of her nightshirt. Lust burned in her eyes.

"Do you need taken care of?" I teased.

Patty just nodded, biting her lower lip.

I held out my hand, and she rose, pulled off her nightshirt and straddled me. I was pleasantly surprised she hadn't worn panties. Grabbing my reinvigorated rod, she rose up and sat on me, stabbing my cock into her slit in one swift stroke.

She immediately took off, bouncing on my dick, tits flailing wildly, fucking herself with abandon.

"I'll leave you two alone." Debbie said, watching Patty's chest gyrate, wide-eyed.

"Stay where you're at." Patty hissed. "This won't take long."

True to her word, Patty orgasmed a few seconds later, collapsing on my chest, panting.

I was far from done, and attempted to roll Patty over to finish myself off.

"Lay still." Patty commanded. "I'm not done with you yet."

I did as told, and lay there wondering what was ticking around in her pretty little head. I didn't have long to wait.

Patty motioned for Debbie to join her on the bed, as she dismounted. She eyed my throbbing erection and licked her lips.

"I want to show you how to suck him." She said to Debbie. "It's a skill I just recently acquired, and I want to share it with you."

"You're going to put THAT in your mouth, it'll never fit." Debbie said, disbelieving.

Patty grinned wickedly, then opened her mouth and deep throated me in one gulp. She stayed that way for a few seconds, then sat up, grinning, happy and proud to prove her wrong.

"How'd you do that?" Debbie asked, enthralled. "Teach me."

"I doubt you'll get it on the first try, I sure didn't." Patty admitted. "But with practice, and patience, you will."

She motioned Debbie closer. "Open your mouth." She instructed. "There's more to this than you think." "Put him in, don't go too far, just the tip."

Debbie complied, sucking on the end of my cock.

"Use your tongue, lick him, bite it just a little, he'll like it." She said. "Move up and down, working a little more in each time."

Debbie continued as instructed, eventually getting over half of me in her mouth before she started to gag.

"That's OK." Patty commended. "I didn't do much better my first time." "You'll get better with practice."

"Now, let's finish him off." Patty stated. "I bet you've never seen a guy cum before?"

Debbie shook her head.

"Keep sucking him." Patty urged. "He'll let you know when he's close, then you can watch him shoot."

Debbie worked on my cock, expectedly amateurish, of course, but it felt great anyway.

"I'm ready." I said.

"Stop sucking, Debbie." Patty instructed. "Just use your hand, stroke him, gently." "Stay close, you'll be surprised."

Debbie ran her hand up and down my slick shaft, still glistening from Patty's love honey, and her saliva. Only a few strokes later, I grunted, and came, shooting semen all over Debbie's hand and arm, I even managed to get some on her face and in her hair when she jumped and pointed my dick at herself.

"It's so hot...and sticky." Debbie squealed. "And there's SO much, it's everywhere."

Just as Patty had done the first time we did this, Debbie licked a bit from a finger, tasting it, curious. She wrinkled her nose. "Tastes...funny, not bad, just, not like anything else."

Patty smiled. "You did great, didn't she honey?"

"Yes." I answered. "She's a quick learner."

Patty ran to get some warm washcloths to clean me up, and wipe the cum from Debbie's face and hair, then we piled up on the bed and went to sleep, exhausted from the day.

I woke first, bladder screaming. I carefully disentangled myself from the girls, managing not to wake them and hit the can. When I returned, Patty was awake, so I laid down next to her and played with her tits til Debbie woke up.

Soon, she opened her eyes, yawned and stretched, smiling. "I had the best dreams last night." She purred.

I grinned, and Patty giggled. "Before we start for home, you (I motioned to Debbie) need a shower." "I'm pretty sure your Mom would recognize the smell of sex on you." I chided. "That wouldn't go well."

"Oh." She chirped. "You're right, I never thought of that, OK if I go first?"

"Let me pee first." Patty said. "Then it's all yours."

Debbie took off as soon as she got back.

Patty snuggled up next to me. "I've got a promise to keep." She purred.

"What?" I grunted.

"I told you if you helped Debbie, I'd make it up to you." She giggled.

"OK." I said. "But you don't have to, I don't feel cheated in any way."

"A promise is a promise." She said, eyes twinkling.

She had something devilish planned, I'd seen that look before. "What's on your mind?"

"Oh, you'll just have to wait and see." She purred.

But that, as they say, is another story.

12