Fun with Photos Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was shocked that she was cumming so fast. She had not realized that she was so horny. She knew that she had anticipated getting online with Todd to hopefully chat with Tammy some more. And maybe her husband too, but she really had not expected this!

Her notification lit up again with another message. She hurriedly clicked on it and saw another picture of Frank. He was sitting back in his chair and it showed him from his nose to his thighs.

Although his face was somehow in shadow, Meagan noted that she was right about the 5 o'clock shadow. She also saw his hairy torso looked sweaty, just like she imagined. His strong fist was wrapped around his prick, which looked purple with need.

The message read: "You naughty girl! You are going to make me cum! Tammy put this ring on me before she left so I wouldn't cum until she gets back, but I am So Close to cumming hard for you right now!".

Reading this only heightened Meagan's arousal even more. She continued to work her toy between her legs as she imagined this sexy man stroking his exotic looking cock while thinking about fucking her.

She could plainly picture him trying not to cum, yet unable to leave his dick alone as he fantasized about her.

She quickly replied: "I'm already cumming. I can't stop thinking about you fucking me with that hot, hard cock!".

She put one foot up on the desk and spread her legs wide before using the mouse to zoom in with the camera. She adjusted the angle until just her toy filled pussy was visible in the frame.

To drive home her point she pulled the fake black cock out until just the head was still inside her. The shaft shone with her thick wet cum. She took the picture and when it uploaded she hit 'send'.

Meagan had a strong visual image of Frank, his fit, hairy body tense with his need for release. His powerful forearm, also covered by thick, dark hair, bulging as he clasped his straining prick tightly.

She could imagine his struggle with his desire to cum as she finally turned on her toy and pushed it back inside herself. She visualized Frank receiving the new photo showing her cum coated toy.

Her own orgasm reignited as soon as the toy bottomed out. The plastic testicles at the base snug against her lips, the hard vibrating shaft sending ripples of pleasure throughout her body. She pushed down hard on the toy and clamped her legs together.

Her body went rigid as her climax peaked. A strained whimper escaped her throat and her eyes clamped shut. The vision of Frank cumming for her, in her, filled her mind and shut out the rest of the world.

When Meagan finally started to come back to earth from her mind blowing orgasm, her eyes caught movement in her peripheral vision. It was her husband Todd, pulling his soaked tee shirt off over his head. Meagan's mind vaguely made a connection that Todd was wet from bathing their child while she was playing online with another man.

"I see you started without me!" Todd said as he dropped his shirt to the floor and started with his pants.

To be continued, keep in mind that Tammy is due home too!

*****

Please don't forget to vote and comment!