Fun with Photos Ch. 12

Story Info
Meagan and Beth give Todd a surprise.
7.8k words
4.78
16.4k
8

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're just tuning in, I suggest you read this series from the beginning. If you don't want to do that, you should at least read the previous chapter. It is a direct setup for the events that take place here.

For those of you who are following along, thank you, and welcome back!

And as always the characters are fictional people, except for some users of the website mentioned throughout the series. And they are only included by permission.

Hope you enjoy ;->

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Meagan and Beth spent an hour in bed just talking, well, talking and fondling each other. Once their lust was sated, they could relax and discuss what they had just discovered, and why it had taken so long to happen.

They talked about Sheryl, the sexy Brit from college who turned Beth on to the joy of girl/girl fun, and almost had Meagan too!

Meagan was surprised by how many times Beth had slept with Sheryl, it certainly wasn't a one night stand.

They talked about the reasons why neither woman ever broached the subject with the other, and the irony of it.

Beth related some of her experiences with other women. And there had been a few. She'd had one night stands and barroom pickups, a woman who Beth had sold a house for, and even a divorced mother she met at the grocery store. In the seafood section no less.

Beth also told the story of her tryst with the married couple who had picked her up recently. As Meagan suspected, Beth did indeed enjoy both the husband and the wife. She also had plans to play with them again! She met them through her successful career in real estate

When Beth recounted her sexual escapades, she of course went into great detail, and both women found themselves getting hotter and hotter as the stories were told, which of course was Beth's naughty intention.

Many of the details of Beth's threesome matched the post both girls had seen on Meagan's computer. They also matched some of Meagan's recent fantasies.

And Meagan admitted as much. She related the story of her and Todd and their recent hot chat session with Tammy and Frank.

As they talked they were caressing and kissing each other again. Gently, taking their time and exploring each other's bodies. Unlike the previous episode, which was, once started, hot and heavy from beginning to end.

As things started to heat up, they moved on to what the future held for them, now that they had opened up this new aspect of their relationship.

That and the threesome topic led to the question of Todd, Meagan's stud of a husband, and how they were going to spring this all on him. Meagan told Beth that she definitely wanted to do the fmf thing, especially since Todd had promised her an mfm with Willy. She also mentioned her thoughts on letting Todd experience Beth's incredible pussy muscles, Beth was flattered and happy to hear that.

By then they were laying on their sides, facing each other, and fingering each other. Beth flexed her pussy on Meagan's fingers and asked with a lewd grin if those were the muscles she meant?

Meagan laughed and plunged her fingers in and out a few times, said "Yes, those, you silly slut!" Then she said "I also want to see him suck these awesome nipples." She leaned in and gave one of Beth's big puffy nipples a quick suck.

Beth responded with a groan and said "Oh fuck yeah, I can't wait. He's been secretly checking them out since we first met."

Meagan giggled and replied "I know. He's too much of a gentleman to openly leer at another woman. But I've caught him looking at you before. And not just these tits, but your sweet little ass too!"

"Ooh, you think he'd like to fuck my ass with that beautiful dick of his?" Beth asked.

Meagan was caught off guard by the question. "He might, I guess, he's never had a girl's ass."

"Oh shit sweetie, you haven't taken him in the ass yet?" Beth asked incredulously. "I thought after we talked about it that one time, I thought that you were going to try it?"

"I did try it!" Meagan confessed. "But it didn't fit! He was just too big for me."

"Honey, it'll fit." Beth told her. "You just need to get ready for it. We'll start with some smaller toys, I'll help you." Beth gushed. She was already looking forward to helping her friend learn how great anal could be.

"Okay, but there's so much I want the three of us to do first." Meagan told her.

"Hmm," Beth purred "Me too baby."

Meagan kissed her sweetly before saying "I want to give Todd the chance to have us both. Together!"

"And we can have each other at the same time? Right?" Beth asked into Meagan's neck. She followed the question with some light kisses behind Meagan's ear, and it was her friend's turn to purr.

"Oh yeah!" Meagan answered breathlessly. "Most definitely!" She was getting hotter by the second. And judging by how wet Beth was getting on her fingers, Meagan knew she was too.

Suddenly Beth surprised Meagan by pulling her fingers out of her pussy and pushing her shoulder to roll her on her back. She threw her leg over her friend at the same time to straddle her and sat upright, like she was riding her cowgirl.

"And are we going to take pictures of it all?" Beth continued as she fondled Meagan's big breasts. "Are we going to take pictures and post them on that website? Can I post on there too?" She sounded like a little girl, excited about a trip to the carnival.

Meagan looked up at her lusty friend and laughed. "Yes dear, we can. We'll start your own page if you want. Then you can post all you want." As she said that, she was reaching for the camera on the nightstand.

"Lean back honey, let's get some more photos right now!" Meagan told her. Beth leaned back further and pulled her shoulders back to push her little tits out. Her big puffy nipples stood out proudly and lewdly, pointing at the ceiling.

Meagan snapped a pic looking up at her and said "We never decided, do you want to hide your identity on the site?" She could feel Beth's wet pussy on her pubes, soaking them.

"I guess I should. Anyone who searches the internet for real estate in the area could find my picture on our company website" Beth answered. She could feel Meagan's pubic hair tickling her clean shaven pussy, and she wiggled her hips to enhance the sensation and moaned as she smiled down at Meagan, thinking about her double ended dildo, and the fun they would have with it.

Meagan smiled back and said "Turn your head. Face away from the window." Meagan told her softly. When she did it put her face in shadow, but highlighted her sensuous neck and beautiful high cheekbone. Meagan took another photo.

She captured Beth's perky tits again as well as the side of her neck and face. Meagan liked it, Todd wouldn't need to edit it at all.

They continued to play around, and take photos of each other as they formulated a plan to include Todd in their fun.

They knew it would be easy to recruit him to fuck them both together. What red blooded man wouldn't jump at the chance to bed two hot women at the same time?

But to let him know that his wife and her best friend were now lovers? That would be as much a surprise to him as it was to them. And deserved a surprise reveal.

Once their plan was worked out, Meagan looked at the clock and announced that it was time to get ready.

She reluctantly pushed Beth off her and went to retrieve her phone. First she called her mother to check on Jr.

Once satisfied that they were both having fun, Meagan asked her mom to take the boy home after the zoo. That Meagan had to pick up some things from the store and would swing by to pick him up.

Her mother assured her that they were fine and having fun. That Meagan should take her time and enjoy herself.

Meagan looked at her sexy friend laying on her bed, idly running her fingers through her pussy lips, and smiled. "I will mom, thanks."

She told her sexy friend, "C'mon, let's go take a shower." Beth practically sprang from the bed.

Then she texted her husband. "Hi baby, you need to get your sweet ass and big cock home right after work. I have a big surprise for you! Well, actually, I have a couple of big surprises for you! Don't be late."

She added a few emoji's, kissing faces, winking faces and hearts. Then she attached a photo of herself, naked.

It looked like a selfie, but in reality was a shot that Beth took right before they got into the shower together. They wanted to be nice and clean when Todd got home.

At the jobsite, Todd and Willy were hanging a cabinet in an office building they were remodeling when Todd got the text.

Once they had it secured and they knew it wouldn't fall, Todd checked his phone to see what the text was.

He was always nervous about texts from Meagan during the day. He knew it could be something wrong with Jr. Then again it could just be a store list for things they needed on his way home.

Or it could be something else entirely. She had been so fucking horny lately! She was definitely out of her post baby slump.

He had been worried that his wife was suffering from post partum depression after the birth of their son.

But after she discovered the amateur file sharing website he visited for stroking material, she came right out of her slump!

When he read the text, he was both relieved and excited, and more than a little curious. The last time she sent a text like this, he got home to a mind bending blowjob.

And during that blowjob, she told him that she was ready for an mfm threesome with the same guy who was now standing next to him, bitching about doing all the work while his buddy sexted his wife!

Todd took Willy's crying in stride, telling him to shut the fuck up. All he had to do was show Willy the pic that came with the text, and that shut him up, almost.

Willy had looked, and whistled at the picture. Then, while still looking, like he was trying to memorize it, he reminded Todd that she was too good for him. Todd didn't deserve a woman like her.

Todd knew Willy thought Meagan was sexy as hell, and he was going to really enjoy her when they finally invited him to share her.

But Todd couldn't stop wondering what today's surprise was. He ran through a few possible scenarios in his mind while he and his buddy hung up the rest of the cabinets they needed to get done that day.

All the possibilities that he could come up with were pretty fucking hot.

He pictured his wife playing with progressively bigger toys in her ass until she was ready to take his cock.

He imagined his naughty wife online, having a sexy chat with Frank and Tammy, known on their favorite website as Advntrpr. He could easily imagine Meagan inviting them to visit. Hell for all he knew, they may not live far away!

He could come up with so many hot scenarios.

But Todd knew if she was sending a text like this, she would try to top the last time she did it. And the last time had been very fucking hot indeed.

She had been waiting for him after work, wearing nothing but high heels and dark sun glasses. She was riding a fat dildo on the kitchen floor and before she started to suck him off, she said it was Willy who she was riding.

Then when he was about to shoot his load, she pulled him out of her mouth and took his cum all over her face!

They had never done facials before. Meagan loved taking cum in her mouth, and always swallowed every drop.

But the women who posted on their website were always taking facials, so Meagan had to try it too. And she had enjoyed it very much.

And Todd had to admit it was erotic as hell to see his beautiful wife's face covered in his jizz.

Before he had a chance to recover from cumming on her face, she instructed him to put away the camera, which had been on the tripod and recording it all!

They had posted the video on the website and had received a ton of very hot comments. It had gone into the site's Hall of Fame in no time, and increased her popularity immensely.

Meagan had received a few tributes, and several very hot private messages, besides all the suggestive and exciting comments on the post.

Todd was so preoccupied with his fantasies and memories that he almost dropped his end of a big cabinet they were hanging. Willy gave him a hell, which he knew he deserved, and Todd made a serious effort to keep his mind on work before something bad happened.

And before he knew it they were done for the day, and he was speeding home in his truck to find out what his surprise was.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

When Todd walked into his home, he was trying to be quiet. He figured Jr was napping, like the last time Meagan had a surprise for him.

But as he was taking his boots off, his wife shouted from the top of the stairs "Hey baby! You finally made it!" As she practically ran down the stairs, he saw she was wearing nothing but her little robe. And it was barely tied at her waist.

Todd could see her little landing strip of pubic hair flashing as her robe billowed out. He also noticed her hard nipples and flushed face.

Her hair was wet, like she just got out of the shower. But it had been over an hour since she had sent him that text. She was getting into the shower in her photo. Surely she hadn't been in the shower that long!

"I've been waiting, hoping that you wouldn't have to work late." She said at the bottom of the stairs. She had stopped on the bottom step and was standing with a hand on the bannister and her hip cocked to one side. She looked very inviting.

With his boots off Todd stood and said quietly "I got here as quick as I could. I couldn't wait to see what you're up to this time."

"Oh by the way, Jr is with my mom, so we don't have to be quiet." She told her husband as she stepped down from the stairs and wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing her body against his.

Todd pulled her close and they kissed. It was a sweet and loving kiss, that got progressively more aggressive as they started to grope each other.

Meagan was glad she had thought of the shower. Not only had it been a fun way to spend the time waiting for Todd, learning more about each other's bodies, but if she had greeted her husband with a kiss while her face smelled like strange pussy, it would have given away her surprise.

When she broke the kiss, Meagan told him "I love you soo much! I want to give you as much pleasure as I possibly can." It was a phrase Todd himself had used when he told her that he wanted to share her with another man. "Are you ready?"

"You already give me all the pleasure I need baby, but hell yeah I'm ready!" Todd told her with a lusty smile.

"Good!" She said, breaking their embrace and taking his hand. "Then follow me."

She started up the stairs with her eager husband in tow. She switched her ass as she knew he was watching it.

She was so excited, and more than a little nervous about what she was doing. She knew Todd would enjoy having Beth, but what if he freaked out when he discovered that Meagan and Beth were now lovers too?

She knew he had watched some lesbians online. There was plenty of girl on girl activity in his favorites file. But that didn't mean he wanted his own wife to go there!

When they reached the top of the stairs she started to lead him to the closed bedroom door. Just outside the door she turned to face him.

"So you think you're ready for this?" She asked with a nervous smile.

"I think so, yeah." He told her. But Todd was getting a little apprehensive. He could tell his wife was as nervous as she was excited. He could not help but wonder what she was planning that would make her nervous.

Meagan reached into the pocket of her robe and pulled out her sleeping mask. It had been a gift from her mother to help her catch up on her sleep on the weekends, when Todd was taking care of Jr.

She never used it for sleep. But they had used it for some sensory deprivation play in bed a few times. It was fun feeling sensations and not being able to see what was happening.

Out of her other pocket she produced a pair of handcuffs that Todd hadn't seen in ages. He'd forgotten they even owned a pair.

Now Todd was getting a little nervous too. "Do you trust me baby?" Meagan whispered. It was, in Todd's mind like something from an S/M video.

They had of course experimented with that before, but neither of them particularly enjoyed it. Sure the restraint and blindfold thing was fun, but the pain and humiliation thing was out of the question. And they had other tried and true activities that they enjoyed enough that they didn't need it.

So it had fallen by the wayside of sexual experiences, with the exception of some occasional restraint as foreplay.

"Of course I trust you." Todd answered. But he was getting a little worried. He had seen enough posts online with women pegging a man. He new he would not be into that. Meagan's fingers during her blowjobs were enough for him.

But when they looked into each other's eyes they both saw love, and a desire to please, besides the sense of the unknown.

"Good, you know that I will never do anything you don't like, right?" She asked as she placed the mask over his head. "I just want to blow your mind!"

Todd swallowed and said "Okay baby, I trust you." And he did, but he was still worried about what she was up to. She was so secretive and he knew her well enough to know she was worried about what she was doing.

But the fact remained that he loved her and trusted her, so he allowed her to place her mask over his eyes. He felt some wind on his face and knew she was waving her hand to check whether he could see or not.

"I can't see anything honey. Don't worry." He felt her push her body against his and she kissed his neck.

"Good." She said, as she walked behind him and lifted his shirt up his body. He automatically lifted his arms to allow her to pull his shirt off. Then she pulled his hands behind his back and snapped the cuffs on him.

She came around to his front again and noticed his heavy breathing. Pausing before taking him into the bedroom she checked his blindfold again, then rubbed his growing dick through his pants with her hand. "Getting excited baby?" She asked softly between kisses of his hairy, muscular chest.

"Yeah, I guess I am." Todd answered, just as softly. But he didn't sound as confident as he would have liked.

She rubbed him through his pants a little more before partially undoing his belt. She grabbed his loose belt end like a leash and said "Then let's go!"

Todd heard her open the bedroom door and felt her pull his belt, leading him inside. They only moved in a few steps, which would put them a few feet from the foot of the bed.

He listened intently for any clue as to what was happening. But heard nothing.

Meagan was on fire. When she opened the door she saw her best friend kneeling naked in front of her bed. She looked so fucking sexy she almost wished Todd could see her too. Her nipples were puffy with excitement and her labia dangled from her pussy. But she knew Todd would see plenty of her soon enough.

Her and Beth smiled at each other nervously as Meagan led her husband over to her friend. She could see the lust and hunger in Beth's eyes.

It gave her a thrill when she realized that this was actually happening. It felt so taboo to be leading her husband to her friend like a sacrifice.

Beth was so excited she almost couldn't stand it. Her sexy friend, and new lover, with her stud of a husband in tow seemed to be walking toward her in slow motion.

She looked from Meagan's pretty face to Todd. She took in his masculine body, and the lump of an erection in his pants.

Her mouth watered in anticipation for the cock she was about to devour. Her nipples ached, having been hard most of the day, and her snatch was dripping wet.