Fun with Photos Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her short blonde hair was a mess and she had no makeup on. In fact all she had on her face was a huge smile and his cum on her bottom lip and chin. Her pretty blue eyes glistened with pride.

Her lips, always full and inviting, were now wet with her own saliva and his cum, and they looked swollen.

He looked down at her tits. He had always wondered what they would look like nude, he had seen her flash them before, but only briefly and for someone else. Now they were bared for his benefit, and they were very sexy indeed.

Todd had never been attracted to skinny girls, but Beth always had such a sexuality about her. And her nipples were always so erotic to him, not to mention her narrow waist, flared hips and awesome ass!

And at that moment her nipples were enflamed and huge, and not just her nipples, but her entire areola.

Her left nipple had some jizz on it that had dripped from her chin.

She saw him looking and reached up to twist her right nipple, leaving the jizz covered one alone.

Todd found that curious as Meagan always had wiped it off and eagerly eaten it. or rubbed in any excess cum on her body, usually with a comment about moisturizer.

Todd took in the sight of Beth's flared hips. He couldn't wait to see her bare ass, she'd always had such a fantastic ass, he thought.

But the view of her pussy was pretty damn nice too. She was shaved bare, and her meaty labia was visible below her.

As he was catching his breath and checking out Beth, he was wondering if he was going to get the chance to fuck her. Meagan had said that since she was going to get two men, that he should be able to have two women. Was a blowjob all that entailed?

Meagan had taken a couple of photos of Beth's cum covered chin, her glistening mouth and her hard nipples. Especially the one with Todd's cum on it. Her mouth watered, wanting to lick it off.

She caught a few of Todd, exhausted in the chair. His limp prick laying along his muscular leg.

Then she went and kneeled down next to Beth. Their shoulders touching as they smiled at each other.

Meagan looked at her husband's thick seed on her friend's face and tit. Beth could see hunger in her friend's eye. Then they both looked over at Todd.

They were ready to give him the rest of his surprise.

***

Hope you enjoyed Todd's surprise. If you did please vote and comment.

And stay tuned for Todd's next surprise. The girls aren't done yet, by any stretch of, well, my imagination. ;->