Fun with Photos Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Meagan got her husband to within a foot of Beth's spot on the floor, she stopped him and kissed him on the neck again. "Just relax and enjoy baby." She said softly.

Then she stepped aside as Beth reached out and finished undoing Todd's belt. Then she unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper. Grabbing his pants she pulled them down over his hips and they fell to the floor around his ankles.

She took in the straining lump in Todd's boxer briefs and looked at Meagan excitedly. Meagan nodded her head and Beth licked her lips in reply. Meagan had to stifle a laugh as Beth reached out and grasped the underwear and pulled the waistband out over the erection inside.

Finally she lowered them off Todd's body. His hard cock sprang free right in front of Beth's face, and she looked at it with a hunger that made Meagan worry she was going to throw the game plan away and just start sucking.

The girls had talked this through at length. The blindfold was Beth's idea, but the handcuffs were Meagan's. She had gone down on Todd far more times than she could possibly count, and he, like most men, always put his hands on her head. Usually lovingly, sometimes to hold her head still to fuck her mouth.

She knew he would realize right away that the woman blowing him was not his wife. Beth had her hair cut short, Meagan's hair was long and thick.

It was Beth who came up with the idea that Todd would probably be able to tell the difference in her mouth.

Having experienced his wife's talents so many times, he would definitely know it wasn't her servicing him. Every woman has her own technique.

That's where the bowl of ice came in. Beth was just going to tease him at first. And suck him with an ice cube in her mouth.

"I would imagine that the camera is on the tripod somewhere catching all of this?" Todd asked.

Meagan was standing beside him now, cellphone in hand. She had the camera on but had turned off the shutter sound.

She had already caught photos of her friend undoing her husband's pants and pulling them down. And then his underwear. She'd captured the lust on Beth's face as she looked at her husband's thick cock for the first time.

Her and Beth both looked over at the camera, which was indeed on the tripod. They both looked to verify the red video light was on. Then they looked at each other and smiled.

Meagan knew she could not answer from beside Todd, it would only have given away the fact that it wasn't her kneeling in front of him.

So she walked around behind Beth and kneeled down behind her. Meagan shed her robe and leaned her tits into Beth's back. She kissed her lightly on the neck and almost giggled as Beth fought back a moan.

With her face next to Beth's she said "Of course. I wouldn't miss a chance to record this!" With that she glanced sideways at Beth and nodded her head towards the bowl of ice beside her.

"Are you riding a toy again baby? Are you fucking someone?" Todd asked her. "you'll have to wait and see." Meagan told him.

Meagan reached out and grasped Todd's dick, giving it a number of pumps while Beth picked up an ice cube.

This was not a part of the plan, but both women knew right away that it would work. Todd would probably recognize the feel of his wife's hand, but would not know the ice was being applied by someone else.

Meagan pulled Todd's foreskin back into his body, forcing his head out toward the girls. Meagan saw Beth bite her pouty lower lip and knew she just wanted to take that big prick in her mouth.

She didn't, but she did lean in and run her tongue over the bulbous head. Todd moaned and Beth picked up an ice cube and started to run it over Todd's exposed head and shaft.

Todd of course gasped and flinched but Meagan held him tight. He valiantly fought the sensation and made an effort to stay calm and let his wife play.

Considering his hands were cuffed and his pants were still around his ankles, he didn't really have much choice.

Beth ran the ice over and around Todd's swollen cockhead before moving it down to his ball sack, causing him to flinch again as Meagan stroked him some more.

"Fuck baby, I wasn't expecting ice!" Todd groaned. He took a deep breath as Beth ran the ice up behind his balls and Meagan stroked him slowly but firmly.

The melting cube was leaving a wet trail everywhere Beth applied it. And soon his nut sack was soaked, and the cube was small enough for her to pop it in her mouth and fit Todd's thick cock in too.

She gave Meagan a last look as she slipped the ice in her mouth, and Meagan gave her an excited smile and a nod. So Beth wasted no more time and took Todd in her mouth.

He let out another gasp and Beth nearly moaned again. Meagan watched with her chin on Beth's shoulder, an up close view of her friend sucking her husband.

Todd rocked his hips, thrusting his cock farther into Beth's mouth. "Fuck baby that's intense! It's been a long time since we played with ice." Meagan almost replied, but remembered that he thought it was her mouth on his cock, so she said nothing.

Meagan was fascinated by her friend's lips stretched around that fat dick. She had seen Beth give head before, but never up close like this. And never to her husband!

Soon she realized she was supposed to be taking pictures of this event. They wanted to capture it from as many angles as possible.

So she snapped a few photos from her vantage point next to Beth's head, and reluctantly peeled herself away after a sweet little kiss on Beth's neck, and went to start playing porn photographer.

The ice cube in Beth's mouth was melting away quickly, so she picked another one from the bowl and applied it to Todd's ball sack.

His balls were already pulled up tight to his body from the ice, and he was moaning and gasping and rolling his hips in time with Beth's cold, talented mouth.

As the cube in her mouth melted away she replaced it with the one she'd been using on his taught scrotum. And repeated the process.

Meagan meanwhile was getting as many photos as possible. She took close-ups' of her friend's mouth stretching around her husband's thick shaft.

She got a shot of some water squishing out of the corner of Beth's mouth from the melting ice.

She got a shot from across the room that captured the lust on Beth's face and her erect nipples, with the camera and tripod in the background.

She took one from slightly behind her husband, showing his hands cuffed behind his back and his pants around his ankles.

She was catching photos of Todd's cock at varying depths in Beth's mouth. She worried that Beth would take him too deep.

She knew Beth had mastered her gag reflex and could get a cock a lot farther into her throat than she could. And that could give away the surprise.

But with the ice cube in her mouth, maybe that prevented her friend from swallowing Todd's cock, for now.

Meagan knew that it would not be long before the game was over. Todd was moaning and starting to thrust his hips in time with Beth's skilled sucking. Meagan knew the signs. He was getting close.

"Fuck baby, that's good!" Todd said. Beth looked at Meagan and winked, never loosing her rhythm.

Meagan knew that if Todd was not handcuffed, he would have been holding Beth's head to fuck her mouth.

She decided that she had to bring the charade to an end. She was enjoying the show immensely, but wanted to see her husband's response when he saw what was actually happening.

She got behind Beth again and took a couple more pictures of her best friend's mouth working on her husband's fat dick.

She put both of her hands out next to Beth's face and made a "time out" sign.

Beth reluctantly pulled her mouth off the cock she was enjoying. She knew she would have it back soon.

Todd was expecting a fresh ice cube when he heard his wife ask "Are you enjoying yourself baby" It took him a second to gather his composure to answer her "Oh fuck yeah baby, you know I am!"

Meagan and Beth smiled at each other and Meagan said "Good. Are you ready for another surprise then?"

"What? There's more?" Todd asked, suddenly nervous again. "Oh yeah, there's more." Meagan told him. She gave Beth a nod and Beth took Todd back into her mouth.

As Beth started to suck Todd's big prick again, this time without the ice, Meagan got up and walked quietly behind her husband.

He was just getting into the blowjob again, and he had enough presence of mind to ask "Wait, I thought there was another surprise?"

Meagan smiled down at Beth and said into his ear, "Yep, here it is!" As she pulled the mask off Todd's face.

Todd was caught completely off guard by his wife's voice next to him while his cock was still getting sucked.

He flinched and looked to verify that she was beside him. With his pants around his ankles he almost fell over with shock. Meagan had to grab him and hold him tight to her nude body.

Then he looked down at the woman who was doing such an amazing job on his cock.

"What? Beth? What? What the fuck?" He looked at Meagan and couldn't say anything else.

"Surprise!" Meagan shouted. "Do you like it? Is she good at that or what?"

Todd was speechless for a second as he looked down at Beth, who was still blowing him.

She looked up at him and her eyes sparkled with excitement, her lips curled up at the corners, as much as they could with all that fat cock in her mouth.

Todd took in the sight of this beautiful woman enjoying his dick. He saw her bare titties below, her nipples standing up proudly.

"Oh fuck!" Was all he could say.

Then he looked at Meagan and asked "What? Why?" He still couldn't formulate a sentence.

Meagan giggled and pushed her naked body against his. As she grabbed his ass with one hand she snapped a couple of photos of Beth from Todd's point of view.

"I got to thinking about you giving me two men to enjoy. I figured it was only fair." She answered sweetly.

Todd looked back down at Beth and she pulled her mouth off his dick long enough to say "Cum in my mouth Todd." Then she went right back to work.

"OH FUUCK!" Todd groaned. He looked at his wife and asked "Are you, is this okay? You... want me to?" Meagan giggled at him and kissed his neck "Yes dear, I want you to. Fill her mouth baby. She's so hungry for it."

Meagan found the release button on the handcuffs and opened it, freeing one of his hands. Todd automatically brought his hands to Beth's head "Fuck." Was all he could say.

The cuffs still dangled from one of his wrists, and Meagan took a photo of it hanging down by Beth's neck, before she removed it.

"I wish I could have caught the look on your face when you realized what was happening!" Meagan told him. "But I'm sure we got it on the video."

Todd looked around and saw the camera on the tripod, and he new Meagan was snapping pics with her phone too. "Wow." Was all he could say.

Beth was still looking up at his face. She loved to watch a man's expressions as she pleasured him. She no longer needed to hide her identity, so she could now moan freely from the enjoyment she got from giving head.

She could also start using her hands. They had decided earlier that Beth's long slender fingers and long manicured nails might give her away. But now she could employ them too. And she pulled out all the stops in her quest to drain Todd dry.

She started to stroke his dick in time with her mouth. Her other hand went to his nuts, which she tickled with her long, manicured nails.

She also started to show off her deep throat skills. Taking him deeper and deeper. Meagan and Todd were both very impressed, and very aroused by her talent.

Todd was getting close, he was really enjoying Beth's mouth. Groaning and rocking his hips and holding Beth's head in his hands. They were both moaning and it was so erotic to watch that Meagan had to start masturbating.

She kept her body pressed up against her husband and kept taking photos with one hand while diddling herself with the other. And she knew that it was all being caught on film too.

Beth caught the movement of Meagan's hand in the corner of her eye. She pulled her eyes from Todd's face and looked at Meagan's fingers working herself.

She had to stop herself from reaching a hand up and helping her friend. But she caught herself, knowing that was Todd's next surprise.

So she concentrated on sucking off the cock that was in her mouth. She knew that after Todd came, then they would move on to the next part of the fun.

Beth pulled out all the stops. She stopped sucking Todd long enough to say "C'mon sweetie, fuck my mouth." She wet her middle finger in her mouth, and as she slipped it up behind his taught scrotum she said in her husky voice "Give me your hot cum, I want it!"

Then she leaned in and took him back into her hungry mouth with a moan. She went deep, feeling Todd's smooth swollen cockhead start into her throat, as she slipped her wet finger between his clenched ass cheeks.

Todd let out a groan too, and said "Oh fuck yeah baby!" He started to work his hips, thrusting his cock into her mouth, farther now, into her throat.

Todd knew that Beth could do deepthroat. His best friend Willy had been fucking her casually since he and Meagan had paired them together as Best Man and Maid of Honor in their wedding.

Willy had sung her praises to him many times. Todd had imagined it, never thinking in a million years he would ever be on the receiving end of it.

But to actually experience it? While Meagan was there encouraging them? And taking pics? This was just so fucking intense.

He looked over at his wife, and she was watching her friend take his dick through the camera phone, a look of sheer lust on her face. She looked up at him and asked "Do you like that baby?"

"Oh fuck honey, she's amazing." He croaked. "Not, not that she's better than you, but different. Amazing in her own way." Todd corrected himself, not wanting to offend his wife.

"I understand baby, it's okay. She can definitely take you deeper than I can." Meagan replied.

As they both looked down at Beth she had all of Todd in her mouth except about an inch. She looked back up at them and her pretty blue eyes were sparkling with excitement.

Beth backed off of Todd's dick to the tip and took a deep breath before plunging back down, taking him to the hilt. Her nose was actually embedded in his pubic hair.

Todd let out a roar and Meagan caught her breath at the sight. She couldn't believe her friend had all of Todd's big dick in her mouth! Meagan managed to aim her camera phone and snap a photo of her.

Beth held Todd in her mouth and throat for a few long seconds before pulling all the way off. She gasped for air as thick strands of saliva stretched between her mouth and Todd's prick.

It looked so nasty and erotic and Meagan managed to get a picture before Beth started to stroke his dick quickly.

"You like that Todd?" Beth asked. "If you cum in my mouth, I'll teach your horny little wifey how to do it." She smiled lewdly, her pouty lips and chin shining with spit.

"Fuck yeah I like that!" Todd exclaimed. "I've never had a woman take all of me before."

Meagan chimed in "Oh honey, you are definitely going to teach me how you do that! I think he's getting pretty close to cumming, aren't you baby?" She asked her husband.

"Oh yeah, I'm getting close!" Todd answered as he ran his fingers through Beth's hair.

Beth was still stroking Todd's dick right at her face, still tickling his asshole with her fingertip, and said "Good, I'm going to set a rhythm, and then you can take over and fuck my face."

"Okay." was all Todd could think to reply. He sounded stupid to himself, but quickly put it aside with a thought of, "Fuck it!"

With that she went back to work. She took about half of Todd in her mouth and bobbed up and down on it several times, then went all the way down until his pubes tickled her nose, and back up to the tip. She didn't pull off all the way, but ran her tongue over the swollen head.

Todd was moaning with pleasure as she repeated the process. Three plunges half way, then all of it and back off to swipe his head with her tongue.

After she'd done that a few times she gave Todd a look telling him to take over. He understood, and held her head firmly in place with his big strong hands and started thrusting his hips, fucking her mouth.

Three medium strokes, then deep. Back out until he felt her tongue swirling his head, and three more strokes and then the deep plunge.

Both of them were groaning with pleasure and Meagan was taking pictures of the whole thing. She was so turned on watching the two people she loved so much enjoy each other.

She knew her husband was soon going to cum. He was going to shoot off in her best friend's mouth. Then they would move on to the next surprise.

She could tell he was getting close. He was being more forceful with Beth's mouth. Beth was watching his face and taking his cock gladly.

Todd was going a little deeper with his three plunges, and when he went all the way into her throat, he was staying there briefly before backing off with a groan.

Beth was also groaning, muffled as it was by Todd's cock, she sounded like she was enjoying it too.

Meagan was so turned on she couldn't wait to get into the action. And she knew by Todd's thrusting and moaning that he would not last much longer.

And before she finished that thought he told Beth, "Oh baby I'm going to cum!"

Beth continued to make her guttural noises and her eyes shone with anticipation. She was ready for Todd to cum, and hoped he would not force his cock too deep and shoot it all down her throat. She wanted some in her mouth, so she could taste it.

"Fuck yeah, here it comes baby!" Todd warned her loudly. He held her head tightly in his strong hands and pushed himself into her throat

"AAGGHHH" He bellowed as the first two spurts shot out of his cock and straight down Beth's throat.

She tried to pull back and push his hands off her head, but he was too strong for her. As Todd let out another animalistic shout he started to pump his hips again as he continued to shoot off.

Beth was still making her own erotic noises, more frantic now, and trying hard to swallow all of his load. She was glad he was pumping again, he wasn't going as deep and she could taste his offering.

But try as she might, she couldn't swallow it all. There was a lot of cum, and with him thrusting in and out, she couldn't manage it. Some had oozed from the corner of her mouth and was dripping down her chin.

Meanwhile Meagan was so turned on she was enthusiastically cheering them on, "Yes baby give it to her! Take it Beth, take it all!!"

She continued to take photos as quickly as possible, the video camera continued to record, and the whole thrilling moment was etched in her mind.

Soon Todd was slowing down. His shouting was reduced to gasps. He looked down at Beth and hoped he hadn't hurt her. He backed off until just the head of his dick was between her lips as the last of his cum dribbled onto her tongue.

Meagan knew he would need to sit down now. With his pants still around his ankles he couldn't even walk away. She hustled over to the corner of the room and drug back the rocking chair they kept there.

The chair was for rocking the baby to sleep, but as Jr got older, it was used less for that and more often for sex. They had discovered it was great for reverse cowgirl.

Meagan moved it forward until the seat touched the back of Todd's legs and she said "Here baby, sit down before you fall over."

She took his hand and guided him into the chair. He plopped down gratefully and managed to say "Oh fuck, thanks babe."

Todd took a deep breath and looked at the woman in front of him who had just sucked his dick so well. Beth had always been a beautiful woman, and very sexy. But at that moment she was the hottest he had ever seen her.