Fun with Photos Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was chanting "YES, YES, YES, OH FUCK YES, YES, FUCK, FUCK ME, YES!" As her head rolled side to side. The pitch of her voice rising as she took Todd's big dick.

Meagan continued to take pictures of the action, catching it from as many angles as possible. She didn't have the heart to interrupt them.

She knew that this was not a one night stand, that she would have plenty of opportunities to act out all of her fantasies later.

Plus her maternal instincts reminded her that she still had to go pick up her son from her mother. They didn't have all night to play.

She decided to give them this one, let the two people she loved so much have each other till the end. She would be sure to get her share next time. And she had no doubt that there would be a next time.

So Meagan just kept right on taking photos. She remembered that she had passed up a Cuckqueen video earlier that day, when she was looking for something to masturbate too.

It seemed so long ago, so much had happened since she had so casually scrolled past that video with the thought that she didn't want to just play voyeur. Now, here she was, doing just that.

She understood the thrill now. It was so very exciting watching her husband and best friend going at it, and documenting the whole thing in photos.

She got shots from Todd's point of view by looking over his shoulder at Beth. She got some from between his legs, of his cock stretching her pussy lips, with copious amounts of fluid leaking out from around his shaft.

These pictures, this view, was so exciting that she zoomed in and got some close-ups with Todd buried at different depths in her friend's stretched snatch.

She went back up on the bed and took photos of his chest, wet with sweat, his hair matted. And even his face, deep in concentration as he pounded Beth with all he had.

She held the camera above Beth and caught more shots of Todd plunging in and out, with Beth's beautiful, aroused clit standing out, her meaty lips grasping the fat cock as he withdrew before plunging back in.

She took close-ups of Beth's fingers twisting her own nipples, and her face, eyes clenched shut with ecstasy and her mouth open with her wailing from the pounding Todd was giving her. Beth was cursing and crying and encouraging Todd to give it to her hard.

Meagan knew the camera on the tripod was catching all the action on video but couldn't resist getting some video of her own.

She wanted to see all this and be able to share it all with the two actors later. And of course share snippets of this event on her favorite website.

She remembered Beth wanted to join the site and post pictures too. Beth had already taken a bunch of lewd selfies, and they had been snapping pictures of their fun together while they waited for Todd to get home.

Meagan knew that Beth would love to see herself as she was getting fucked, cumming on Todd's cock.

Just after she switched her camera to video, Todd adjusted Beth's legs from the crook of his elbows to his shoulders. Meagan knew he was getting close.

She could see in his face that he was concentrating on holding off, but he was going to cum soon. His groans turned into shorter grunts.

Todd knew he was getting close too. He had thoughts almost identical to Meagan's. That after the head he got from Beth, he should have been able to last a long time. She had really drained him. But her pussy was so fucking good!

It was as good as Willy had said it was. But he remembered Willy telling him how good it tasted too. And he knew that if he kept going at the rate he was going, her tight snatch would make him cum again.

He thought about all the guys online who loved cream pies, and he knew that wasn't for him. He wanted to taste Beth. And had no interest in tasting himself in her.

He was getting ready to pull out and dive in face first into Beth's wet pussy and just go to town on her with his mouth. He knew how hard Meagan got off when he did that to her.

He often did it to prolong their sex, if he was ready to cum, but didn't want it to be over yet, he would pull out and go down on her for awhile. At least until she couldn't stand it anymore and pushed his face away.

Then he would simply mount her again and pound her until he came. Meagan always loved that, and he was sure Beth was going to love it too.

He had her ankles on his shoulders and now he pushed her legs wide open and pulled out quickly. Beth let out a squeak of surprise, thinking he had just slipped out of her in the heat of the moment.

She fully expected him to slip his dick back in and continue to fuck her. But before she could even completely formulate the thought, his mouth was on her.

She went off like a rocket! She let out a shriek of surprise and her mind went blank. She was cumming so hard she was seeing stars and her whole body went ridged.

Meagan was caught off guard also. She had been anticipating Todd filling her friend with cum, and was actually looking forward to eating her first cream pie! Because while Todd had no urge to taste his own cum in Beth's pussy, Meagan thought it would be awesome.

She knew right away what Todd was doing. She knew he would be fucking Beth again soon. As soon as he got a good taste of her, and she could not stand it anymore. Todd often used this technique on her, and she knew how intense it was.

So she clicked the camera on her husband's face peeking up over Beth's bald pussy. She got a photo of Beth's abs and legs, every muscle taught and straining with her husband's face right in the middle.

And she captured Beth's face, wracked with ecstasy, her mouth wide open as she cried out with her orgasm.

Todd had stepped back and bent at the waist to go down on Beth. And Meagan could see his raging hard dick bouncing around as Todd struggled to keep his tongue buried in Beth's squirming pussy.

His cock was jutting out and looked purple and angry, shining with Beth's cum. Meagan knew she had to suck him. She had to fulfill that particular fantasy of sucking Beth's delicious nectar off his dick.

She snapped a picture of it and switched the camera to selfie mode, just before she sprang from the bed and took the hard, wet prick into her mouth.

Todd saw her take a photo of his cock, and wasn't surprised when she jumped off the bed to get at it. He'd seen the hunger in her eyes.

Although it was still a little hard to wrap his head around her liking pussy, he knew his cock was soaked with Beth's juice. He could feel it running down his balls and through his pubic hair.

Meagan wasted no time taking her husband into her mouth. She let out a moan when she tasted her friend on him and heard him echoing her. Only his moans were muffled in Beth's pussy.

She sucked him with abandon, no teasing, no licking, just taking him as deep and as fast as she could. She tried to get him deeper than ever, and thought about Beth's promise to teach her how to deepthroat. She was definitely going to hold her to that!

Todd was definitely enjoying his wife's efforts, to the point where he was having a hard time maintaining his oral work on Beth. But Beth was almost glad for the letup. She had been cumming hard for quite awhile now and needed to catch her breath.

Beth pushed Todd's face out of her crotch and said weakly "Stop, please stop?! Go give your wife some attention!"

Todd heard Beth's plea and realized Meagan had been neglected since they started. She had first played photographer while Beth blew him, then she had gone down on her. Then she'd gone back to taking pictures of them fucking. She hadn't gotten any attention herself the whole time.

He looked down at her and she was enjoying herself quite a bit. She'd always enjoyed sucking his dick, but she seemed to relish it a little more this time. Todd thought it might be the extra flavoring, along with the excitement of the moment.

As he watched, she brought the phone up in selfie mode and took a picture of herself with her mouth as far down his shaft as he had ever seen it. Or felt it!

He lovingly grabbed her head and held her there a few seconds as they looked each other in the eye. When he let go she pulled off the end of his prick with a gasp. A thick trail of saliva connecting them.

"Ahh, fuck honey that is so hot tasting her on you!" Meagan exclaimed excitedly. "And I am definitely going to get all of you in my mouth someday!"

"Baby, you are fucking amazing! But you don't have to do that. I love what you do now. " Todd told her.

"But I want to! Beth said she would teach me." Meagan told him. "Of course, it may take a lot of practice." She added with her naughtiest smile.

Beth, who had just been laying on the bed in a fetal position, catching her breath, now looked up at them and said "Hell yeah, I'll teach you sweetie, and yes, we will need a good cock to practice on."

Todd laughed at the two women and said, "Well then, I will be glad to help out anytime I can." He reached down and put his hands under Meagan's arms and started to lift her up before adding, "But right now, I just want to fuck my wife."

As Meagan stood, with an, "Okay!" Beth sprang from the bed, her energy renewed. "How about she fucks you instead big boy?" She asked.

She pushed Todd onto the bed and told him to, "Sit here!" She placed him on the edge of the bed, exactly where she had been when Meagan went down on her.

At the same time, she was guiding Meagan to turn around and straddle his legs, facing away from him. Facing her.

Meagan smiled at her friend, both at the feel of their bodies touching, and at the fact that she knew what Beth had in mind.

Before she mounted her husband she grasped Beth's face with both hands and gave her a passionate kiss. "Thank you." She said softly, smiling.

Beth smiled back as she fondled Meagan's tits and said, "You're welcome, now mount that big dick!"

Meagan reached between her legs and lined up Todd's cock with her wet pussy as she lowered herself down onto it.

Todd held his wife's hips as she dropped down on him slowly, enjoying both the view and the feeling. They both moaned in unison as she sunk down on him.

Beth meanwhile took the cellphone from her friend's hand and kneeled in front of them, switching the camera out of selfie mode. She captured several shots right up close of her friend taking Todd deeper and deeper inside her.

Once Meagan was down all the way, she bounced up and down on her husband's thick shaft, enjoying the familiar sensations, but with one new twist.

Her and Todd had both taken many photos of themselves in many different sexual situations, and it was always thrilling for them both. But she had never had someone else taking them. Especially not a new lover, and her female best friend to boot!

Todd was moaning, Meagan was grunting and even Beth let out a growl as she kept the camera going.

Soon Meagan settled all the way down and began to roll her hips, back and forth instead of up and down. She leaned back and rested on her hands behind her, on either side of her husband. She loved this position and the way Todd's cock rubbed her Gspot.

She was so excited exposing herself to Beth. It felt so naughty to be spread wide, and stuffed full of her husband's cock with her best friend staring straight at them.

She had been excited all day, and between watching Beth blow her husband, and then watching them fuck, she was now on fire.

She knew she was very wet, and she knew she was soaking her husband's crotch as Beth looked on and took more pictures.

She was also expecting Beth to fulfill at least one more fantasy for her, one that Meagan had confessed to earlier. And she didn't have to wait long.

Soon Beth put the camera on Meagan's phone back to selfie mode and tapped the video button. She held it out beside her face, she leaned in and she started to lick Todd's balls.

Todd moaned and looked over his wife's shoulder to watch. He couldn't believe he was buried to the hilt in his wife while her best friend was licking his nuts.

Meagan watched her too, also amazed at the sight of her beautiful best friend looking up at her from between her legs. But also full of anticipation for what she knew was coming next.

Beth looked up at the two and ran her flattened tongue over Todd's balls and right up over Meagan's exposed clit.

Meagan cried out as her husband said hoarsely, "Fuck, that's hot!" Beth took both responses as approval, so she did it again, and again.

She kept right on licking both of her lover's as they both started to move their hips, fucking each other as Beth added to their pleasure, and filmed the event.

She lapped at Meagan's lips, stretched out around Todd's thick shaft. She licked the base of Todd's dick as Meagan rolled up off it, and her clitoris as she rolled back down.

She ran her tongue over Todd's ball sack, which was pulled up tight to his body, as he once again fought off his impending climax.

All three were moaning and groaning and working together towards the finish line. Meagan and Todd fucked while Beth added extra stimulation.

Meagan felt her orgasm coming on quickly, having been so turned on by the previous episodes. She started to make her little noises in her throat that both Todd and Beth recognized.

Todd knew the sound from years of experience with her. Beth knew them from all the times she had sex in the same room as Meagan, and more intimately from that days fun.

"YEH, YEH, YEH BABY, YEH" Meagan chanted. "UH, UH, UH, UH," Todd grunted in reply, while Beth was enjoying herself enough to chime in with, "MMmmaahhh" as she enjoyed Meagan's nectar flowing down Todd's shaft.

The couple was picking up the pace, and Beth knew they would be cumming soon. She sucked Meagan's protruding clit between her lips and went crazy with her tongue.

Meagan was watching her friend fulfill her fantasy, and when Beth suddenly sucked on her clit she went over the edge with a squeal, "YEEEHHHHHHHH!"

Todd felt his wife's pussy contract with her climax and heard her go off, and took that as his cue. He started to ram up into her faster and harder. He too started to cum, and left out a roar, "AAAUUUGGGGHHH"

Beth was having a hard time keeping her lips clamped down on Meagan, with all the frantic movements, but she managed to stay in contact with her one way or another. Either sucking her excited pearl or licking her stretched out lips.

As Todd and Meagan frantically fucked through their orgasms, Beth started to notice the difference in the taste of what was oozing out of Meagan's snatch. She soon could taste Todd's thick, salty seed mixed with Meagan's sweet nectar. It was the most exciting thing she had ever done.

As Todd's excitement started to wane, Meagan reached down and grabbed the base of his shaft as she lifted herself up and pulled him free to offer the last dribbles to her friend.

When she pulled him out of herself, it sprang out and slapped Beth wetly across her face, and Beth shouted in surprise as she opened her mouth to take him in.

With her cheek messy with a mixture of her lover's cum she was in ecstasy as she sucked the last of what Todd had to offer into her mouth. She could taste them both, and she loved the concoction so much she groaned with pleasure.

She looked up and Meagan was watching her closely. They maintained eye contact as Beth sucked Todd while he groaned out how good it was.

Meagan watched her friend suck her husband dry. Beth was stroking his dick from the base to the tip, milking every last dribble of cum from him, below she was masturbating her own well fucked pussy.

The noises she was making, and the look on her face told Meagan that Beth was cumming right along with him.

Meagan was still riding her own orgasm and was fingering herself after passing her husband's dick off to her friend, stirring the mixture of their cum in her pussy.

All three were moaning and growling, the noises of each caused the others more excitement.

Beth sucked Todd until there was nothing left for her and he started to soften in her mouth. She swallowed his jizz and dove into the swollen, sloppy pussy of her friend above, using her hand to pull Meagan's fingers out of her way.

Meagan let out a shriek as Beth lapped her cream pie. "YEAH, OH FUCK YEAH BABY, EAT ME, TASTE US! TASTE US BOTH!"

She realized she was experiencing yet another first for the day, she was having her creampie eaten, and loved every second of it.

She had already had so many orgasms that day she had lost count, and she was actually very sensitive by then and couldn't stand it for very long, she just couldn't take anymore.

So she slipped off Todd's lap and practically tackled her friend to the floor.

Beth and Meagan kissed deeply, sharing the taste of Meagan and Todd's latest climaxes. Meagan wanted to show Beth her appreciation of all she had shown her that day.

Todd watched in wonder from the bed until his wife, exhausted, finally rolled off her friend and collapsed beside her on the floor.

The two ladies laid on the floor catching their breath until finally they looked at each other and smiled.

Then they both looked at Todd and when they saw the disbelief on his face they both laughed.

Todd picked up the phone from the floor where Beth had dropped it and captured a photo of the two happily satisfied women for posterity.

The End

Please don't forget to comment and vote!

And stay tuned for more Fun With Photos ;->

12