Fun with Photoshop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red pulled his cock out of Rachel's mouth and laid her down on the couch. He grabbed the heels of Rachel's shoes and spread them apart. Red told Rachel to spread her pussy for him. Rachel obeyed and light glinted off the sopping, swollen lips of Rachel's pussy. Red commented on this and the camera zoomed in to give a better view. The camera panned back out to show Rachel's face and pussy. Red aimed his cock at Rachel's eager pussy. Red slowly thrust forward until just the head of his cock had popped inside. Rachel moaned encouragement at Red. The man obliged by slowly plunging deeper and deeper. Mike watched Rachel's pussy being stretched open by Red's huge cock. He watched Rachel's look of joy as she felt every inch of her pussy being filled. Rachel moaned out her pleasure. When Red was balls deep, he sat there for a second before slowly extracting his cock. Then, Red started to build a rhythm. As Red pumped in and out of Rachel's pussy, Mike watched and listened as his wife's moans and grew in volume and intensity. Rachel was just about to climax when Red pulled out of her pussy. Rachel voiced her disappointment, but Red ignored her as he changed positions.

Rachel was now on her hands and knees on the couch with Red standing behind her. Red spread Rachel's pussy open then plunged in and started thrusting. Mike watched as Rachel's orgasm built again. Rachel just started screaming out her orgasm as she felt a hand smack her ass. Mike saw the red mark on Rachel's ass and heard the tenor of her screams intensify. Who knew Rachel liked spanking? As Rachel's screams died down, Red kept pumping his huge cock. He reached forward and grabbed Rachel's' pigtails. Mike thrilled at seeing Rachel manhandled as Red jerked her head around to look at him. Rachel's face was a wanton expression of lust fulfilled.

Red pulled out again and shifted to Mike's favorite position. Red sat down on the couch, his cock standing straight up. Rachel climbed onto the couch and straddled Red's legs. Red's hands grabbed Rachel's tits to help her balance. Rachel looked at the camera and smiled briefly before looking down at Red's cock. Mike observed, fascinated as his wife, Rachel, lowered her pussy onto the huge cock. Rachel's hand slipped from Red's shoulder and she slammed down onto Red's cock in one swift motion. Rachel moaned in pleasure at the unexpected swiftness of her pussy being filled. She regained her balance and started riding up and down the massive cock. As Rachel slammed down again and again, she moaned louder and fiercer. At one point, she winked at the camera before slowing her pace. Rachel paused with about half of Red's cock in her pussy and threw her head slightly to the side and half-closed her eyes with a smile. Then, she went right back to it. Rachel screamed out another orgasm as she rode.

"Okay, Rachel. I have a question for you," Red said as he stopped her motion.

"Go ahead, Red," she said with a smile.

"Do you want to try anal sex?" Red asked.

"You know what, Red? Why the fuck not?" Rachel responded.

Mike's jaw dropped. He and Rachel had tried anal once, but she hadn't enjoyed it. To hear Rachel tell a stranger, much less a stranger with a huge cock, that he could fuck her ass was amazing. Red positioned Rachel in doggy style again. Red told Rachel to spread her ass cheeks. Rachel's body flushed at the comment, but she complied. Red slid the head of his cock along Rachel's pussy to lube it up. Then, he moved the head to the rosebud of Rachel's asshole. Red slowly pushed forward with steady pressure until the head of his cock popped into Rachel's ass. Rachel gasped with shock, but kept a smile on her face. Mike couldn't believe it as Red's cock slowly inched its way into Rachel's' ass. After several moments, Red was balls deep in Rachel's ass and he sat for a while and waited.

"Wow! This actually feels pretty good!" Rachel said.

"Just wait till I get started," Red chuckled.

Red slowly started to pump in and out of Rachel's ass. He smacked Rachel's ass couple of times, earning moans of rapture. Red picked up speed and as he did Rachel's moans turned to screams once again as her third orgasm coursed through her body. Mike watched amazed at what he saw. Red pulled his cock out of Rachel's ass with an audible pop. The camera zoomed in on the contractions of Rachel's gaping asshole as she rode the waves of her orgasm. Red motioned for Rachel to suck his cock for the money shot.

Rachel held up a hand before speaking.

"Could we do one last position? It doesn't have to be for long," Rachel asked.

"Sure, what is it, Rachel? The Jackhammer? Standing Doggie?" Red suggested.

"Umm...Standing Reverse Anal Cowgirl?" Rachel tried.

"The one where I am standing holding you up by the legs, you are facing away from me and my cock is in your ass?" Red rattled off the list.

"Yes! That one! It always looks so hot in the pictures and I want to try it!" Rachel said blushing.

"Sure thing, Rachel," Red said.

Red turned Rachel so her back was to him. Mike watched as Red lifted Rachel off the floor with hardly any effort. Red adjusted his grip so that Rachel's knees were resting on his forearms. Rachel reached down and guided Red's cock into her ass. Rachel moaned with lust as the big cock slid home. Mike just about ejaculated onto the monitor seeing Rachel in such an erotic position. Rachel bobbed up and down for a few moments and thanked Red for indulging her.

Rachel knelt down in front of Red one last time and gobbled his cock with abandon. Mike watched and realized that Red was going to get to do something to Rachel that she had never allowed Mike to do. Red was going to cum on Rachel's face. It wasn't long before Red extracted his cock from Rachel's mouth and started stroking it with his hand. Seconds later, he groaned and his cock exploded. The first white spurt landed on Rachel's face and glued one eyelid shut. The second hit her hair and the third landed on her check and mouth. The rest hit her tits in a pearl necklace. Rachel paused for a few seconds before wiping the cum off of her face and tits. She leaned forward to lick and suck the rest out of Red's cock. Then, Rachel kissed the tip of Red's cock and waved at the camera with a wink and a smile. It dawned on Mike at that moment why the kiss Rachel had given his cock was so familiar. It was the same kiss she gave Red's cock.

Mike quickly moved to the gallery and was amazed at all of the wonderful images. No need to Photoshop the images. He marveled at seeing Rachel K. in the corner of the pictures already. He pulled his pants down and started jacking off. He cycled through all the pictures nearly cumming at the sight of Rachel's legs spread wide, being held in the air by Red, her swollen pussy just above her cock filled ass. He settled on one picture, though. It was the exact same pose and posture he had photo shopped Rachel's face onto two nights ago. Mike remembered how Rachel had winked before slowing down and posing for this exact shot. Rachel knew that this was Mike's favorite. Thinking of that, Mike turned off the computer and ran to the bathroom. He unleashed a massive load into the toilet and flushed.

He emerged from the bathroom to find Rachel awake and looking at a series of rather large posters on the wall. The first image was of Rachel posing in the new outfit. She was leaning forward displaying her cleavage and licking her lips. The second image was of Rachel with Red's tongue on her right nipple. Her head was thrown back and her nails dug into the porn star's arm. Rachel's back arched deliciously, bringing her exposed left nipple clearly into focus. The third image had Rachel on her knees with Red's cock in her mouth. Her left hand proudly displayed her rings next to her mouth on the giant cock. The fourth image was Rachel enraptured as Red's cock filled her pussy from behind. The fifth image was Rachel's ass being split open by Red's huge cock. The sixth image was of Rachel in the air. Her fingers were playing with her nipples with one hand and spreading the lips of her pussy in the other. Below that, Red's cock was very noticeably deep in Rachel's ass. The final picture was of Rachel's hand on Red's cock. Rachel was smiling in the picture. The cum on Rachel's face, in her hair and on her tits ruined what might have been an otherwise pleasant porn pose. The cum on Mike's wife's face, his Rachel's face brought a thought to mind. Rachel looked like a huge slut in the picture. And Mike sort of liked it. But the thought of his wife as a cum slut also caused his ire to rise.

"Hot, wasn't it, Mike?" Rachel asked as Mike approached.

"Yes!" Mike said, "When do I get to fuck your ass and cum on you?"

"When you look like Red again," Rachel responded testily, "And these are going to stay up, too. You know, they make me just want to fuck Red again. Really badly. Red told me I can stop by any time I want and fuck him. Until you look like him again, I will be going and getting fucked by his huge cock. You won't even get anything. In fact, I just

called and talked to him. Don't wait up for me!"

Rachel stormed out and Mike was left flabbergasted. He should be pissed that Rachel, his wife, was going to get fucked by another man because she didn't find him attractive anymore.

***

The next morning, Mike drove out to the local fitness center. He signed up for some classes and personal training. He saw Red lifting and was filled with rage. He would win his wife back! Mike strained at the weights he lifted and settled back after the set.

Mike sighed.

12