Fun With The Girl Upstairs Ch. 04

Story Info
Sam Gets Fucked But Needs To Piss.
1.2k words
4.68
9.1k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four Sam Needs To Piss.

Sam struggled against her ties, seemingly trying to escape. She knew what was going to happen. Her tight little asshole was lubed and ready for my cock to fuck.

I pushed my finger inside, feeling just how tight Sam was going to be. She struggled harder as I fucked it, slowly. I could feel her tightening against my finger as I left it deep inside.

"Well, it's time I made good on my promise. I told you I was going to fuck you up your ass. Like a dirty little married slut should be fucked. Remember, no screaming for help or hubby finds out his slutwife has had another man's cock inside her. Imagine him watching you being fucked in the ass. He'd hear you beg for it, loving it, wanting it like that. I should really film you anyway, that way you'd come running for more whenever I wanted to fuck you. Would you like that slut? Knowing you were mine to use and abuse as I wanted, and there was nothing you could do about it."

Sam was going wild as she felt me climb between her spread legs. Sam knew she was about to be ass fucked. I pushed my cock against the tight hole that was going to be forced to open. Little by little I managed to open her up, the head of my cock inside her.

She was going to scream when I pushed my cock all the way in.

Pushing her hard into the pillow to deaden her scream Sam tensed underneath me. I thrust my cock all the way up inside. I had to hold her head down as I began to ride her, she bucked and writhed but she was still filled with cock. God, she was tight but she was beginning to open up nicely. Her moans showed me how much she liked it in her ass. I took my hand from her head so she could show me just what a slut she was.

"Oh God it hurts, you're ripping me open. Fuck I needed this, it's so fucking good feeling that thick cock filling me up, I'm such a slut letting you do me like this, a dirty married slut for you baby. Yeeesssss, do it to me hard, make me take it." Sam was panting as she was used. "I want to piss with your cock in me, take me to the bathroom, and bend me over so I can piss down my legs. Or do you want me to piss right here? I can't keep it in for much longer!

Well, I didn't want a wet mattress but the carpet was another thing. I'd untie her and bend her over the bed end so she could piss for me. As I kept riding her tight little ass.

I pulled on the knots holding her wrists. I could hear she was desperate now.

"Quickly, I'm going to piss myself if you don't hurry up."

I had to pull my cock out to untie her ankles. Sam jumped off the bed as soon as she was free, I grabbed her forcing her over the bed end. I was back inside her ass as she began to piss, I pushed her legs together so it ran down her legs, puddling around her feet.

It was enough to send me over the edge. My hot cum started to spurt deep up her asshole.

"You're cumming, I can feel it filling me you dirty fucker. You like me pissing, don't you? I'll piss for you anytime, especially if you want to fuck me while I'm pissing." Sam was groaning as she pissed. "Lick my cunt, I'm covered in piss, lick it off me, I'd love that baby."

Well, this was new to me, but I didn't have to think for very long. I had to taste her. She wanted me to do it to her and she'd get her wish.

Sam sat on the edge of the bed, legs back so she was displaying the wet hole she wanted to be licked.

I knelt down between her legs, I could see her asshole, still open from the cock that had just cum inside it. The first dribble of cum just starting to drip down onto the quilt.

I could smell her piss and her wet cunt just waiting for my tongue. I started on her clit, flicking it hard. Sam wriggled her ass closer to the edge making it even easier to lick. My first taste of her piss on my tongue as I worked my way down and into her open hole. The salty taste combined with her juices was delicious, my tongue slipping into her as I lapped at her.

"Oh God Yes, Mmmmnnnnnn, I think you like that baby, my pissy cunt is all yours, lick it hard and you'll have me cumming again."

Sam's clit was begging for attention and it could have plenty. I teased it, dipping my thumb inside before rubbing it hard. Sam lay back, pinching her nipples. I could just see her playing, her breathing getting faster. My cum was running out now, I could see was her clenching her muscles, squeezing it out, it pooled beneath her sweet bum.

"God Yes! I love being licked out, even better when I've just pissed myself. Stick your thumb in my ass while you lick my clit, I want to feel it inside when I cum for you."

I could see she was nearly there. Pushing my thumb deep in Sam's ass while my tongue flicked her hard little clit, she was so open, juices dripping from her sweet hole.

"That's it baby, make me cum, make me do it for you, Shit it's coming, I'm gonna cum again."

I was still licking when Sam began to cum again. I felt a jet of her hot cum splash my face. It wasn't anywhere near as much but Sam loved it.

"I did it again, I squirted again. Whatever you're doing to me...It fucking works, what a slut I am for you."

Sam rolled herself over, laying back on the pillows, legs wide open, still breathing hard.

She looked gorgeous spread open just ready to be fucked again.

Laying next to her I leaned down to bite and suck on her tits. I gave one a little slap, then another harder.

"Mmmnnnnnn, yes baby I like to have them slapped...and sucked, God I want you to bite them, really mark them, shit, just do it, bite on them, mark me, I'll hide the bites somehow."

I bit down hard and sucked, Sam moaned as she felt my teeth bite into her soft flesh. She pushed my head down, holding me as I marked her. I moved to her other tit and did it again. This was bad, she was showing proof she'd been slutting herself to another man. I couldn't stop though I wanted her marked.

"Shit, I shouldn't have let you do that, but it was so nice feeling you sucking on me. Slap them harder for me...then stick that cock up me again. I'm sure you'll be hard enough to get it inside me again."

Sam was right, I was already hardening up nicely. I climbed onto her and pushed back inside. Feeling her cunt open for another fucking, what perfect slut she was turning out to be

Hope you're enjoying reading this story. It's a little shorter than the previous episodes with one more to come soon. Comments are always welcome.