Fun with the Guys Pt. 02

Story Info
Rose wake up in the night but she follow the rules.
4.1k words
4.42
32.1k
73

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard most of the critics and everything was took into consideration, the main change was that I found an editor. Thank you "des67"!

For those who hated the dashs, that's how we make dialogues in my native language and I'm sorry, it took some time but I fixed this and next chapters.

For the harsher critics, I'm clearly not a native english speaker and that was my first story EVER but I hope you can enjoy it now.

----------

Rose woke up with her mouth dry, the alcohol was charging its price. She saw me snoring heavily, and decided not to wake me up. Still drowsy she left our room heading to the kitchen trying to be quiet. When she reached downstairs, she noticed the TV was still on, and she thought they probably forgot It in the heat of the moment. She headed to the kitchen and filled a glass with iced water in the fridge.

"Lovely nightgown!" Ben spoke behind her, and she felt a chill down her spine since she was still completely naked. She turned to him and instinctively tried to hide her pussy and boobs.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to scare you, I just couldn't sleep."

"It's ok, I just thought everyone was sleeping, you did nothing wrong, and you kind of just seen everything so what a hell," she said relaxing her arms and exposing her body again, It made sense, but she still felt a tingling sensation.

"Mark's dead sleeping, he was really tired from his trip. But I've slept on the bus trip, and I guess the evening was way too interesting, and I just couldn't get some events out of my mind " he laughed.

"I'm sorry for compromising your sleep." she pretended to be offended, and noticed Ben was eating a can of Pringles.

"Let me at least make, us a sandwich." she was starving either and started preparing.

"Thanks, I was eating the rest of the snacks, because I always drink more than eat, and you have no need to be sorry, feel free to compromise my sleep like that any time you want!" she smiled and felt proud.

"I'll keep that in mind!"

"Seeing you like that, will make me a little HARDER to sleep " they laughed at his goofy joke.

"I'm a complete mess, you are just horny," she answered realizing her hair and makeup was messed up, some sheet marks on her face, and body from sleeping and she was pale so there still was some pink marks on her knees, arms and ass from sex and a dried glob of cum on her pussy.

"You are the one who made me horny, and even messed up you look incredibly sexy".

"Stop it, I was just giving the champion, his prize!" Rose winked.

She felt pleased she helped Ben winning, he was way nicer than Mark, it seemed fair the good guy winning for once. She settled on the stool next to him, and handed him a slice of the sandwich she made.

"That's delicious!" he enjoyed his sandwich.

"Horny, and hungry definitely! "she doubted again of his compliments, and they laughed, and she added "I'm always glad to ease your needs " Ben looked at her analyzing what she said.

"So, what is this... you, and Alan thing?" he was uncomfortable but curious about her actions.

"What thing?" she played unaware, while naked alone with her boyfriend's friend.

"You know, you getting naked, and teasing us" he was uncomfortable.

"Ah that thing" she pretended being surprised, and he smiled.

"Not complaining neither judging, just honest curiosity."

"I honestly don't know what is going on, we have never done anything like this but Alan, and I are both enjoying It.

"Yeah, I kind of heard you guys enjoying It, haha!" We were definitely not silent upstairs, and she felt a little horny instead of blushing hearing this.

"Oopsie!"

"But this is all crazy to me, I don't think I could ever let the girl I love do something like that, I admire Alan for his gut. " he sounded honest.

"He said It was all harmless fun, and he knows I wouldn't ever leave him for one of you guys, it's just for fun indeed."

"There are any limitations, what you can't do? If you don't mind telling me." Ben was testing the waters.

Rose felt comfortable talking about this, like they were discussing the weather, Ben had a way of making people open up for him, and everyone always felt secure around him.

"Well, to be honest, the only rule yet is not having sex." She quoted me again.

"Hmmm, I'm wondering if a blowjob counted as sex." he joked not joking.

She laughed, and thought about this possibility for a while.

"Well he did say sex, I guess oral sex is still sex, I'll have to check with him later. " she was thoughtful chewing her sandwich.

"I'm wondering what isn't sex!"

"Well, handjobs, are not sex." She smiled teasingly.

Ben swallowed hard his last bite, and choked a little in surprise he coughed, and she laughed at his reaction, offering her iced water to help him.

"Well you mentioned you were glad easing my needs I was hungry, and horny, and I'm not hungry anymore" he pointed to his empty plate smiling suggestively.

She smiled and finished chewing, and swallowed her last piece of sandwich. She stood up and kneel in front of his stool while Ben, looked incredulous seeing this naked beauty complying with a nonsense suggestion of a handjob. He helped her get rid of his sweatpants, and she could see his erection behind his boxers, she downed them and released his hard dick in front of her eyes. He was about the same size as me, perhaps just a little longer but quite thicker. Rose held his dick in her hand, and started moving. She saw some pre-cum forming on his tip, and she collected with her fingertips and tasted It.

"Hmmm, still not sex." she teased Ben.

His dicky reached full hardness, and she was feeling naughty playing with his dick in her hand. She thought to herself how slutty she felt being fully naked jerking Ben, while I was asleep. Her pussy started getting wet, and she also remembered Mark's dick. She had seen their both dicks now, Mark was about as thick as Ben, but he was soft when she saw it. She pictured herself jerking them both at the same time, one on each hand, and how I would be crazy watching It. Ben grabbed her tits and played a little, he was testing her limits and she not only didn't stop him, but she also inclined herself a little allowing him better access. He started pinching and playing with her nipples getting some soft moans from her and she sped up the pace jerking him.

"Still not sex" she cleared for him again, and he thought about some possibilities which also were not sex.

He had her standing without stopping playing with his cock, and kissed her mouth. She was a little shocked at first but started kissing, back feeling instantly wet from this intimacy. They break the kiss, and he started kissing down her neck until reaching her tits, sucking her nipples, and grabbing her ass. She teased his balls with the other hand, and he felt his orgasm starting to build up.

He introduced a finger inside her pussy from behind, she was wet and full of her boyfriend's cum, and she closed her eyes enjoying It. While grabbing one tit harshly with his free hand he sucked and bit the other nipple. She was feeling the waves of pleasure roaming her teased body feeling slutty and exposed. Ben decided to enjoy his chance while he could, and inserted another finger on her pussy, and then another one, first getting it wet on her pussy and then sliding slowly into her ass. She responded increasing the moans, and breathing heavily. The pace of her handjob grew a little, and she played harder with his balls.

"I know this is not sex, but I never let Alan play there!" she spoke with a weak voice doing nothing to stop him. Ben felt his orgasm getting close hearing her, he could feel she was already close too from her reactions.

"So, cum for me! Being fingered on your ass...Slut!" he teased her, and fingered her harder.

She suddenly stopped moaning, and jerking him as he felt her pussy and ass squeezing his fingers hard. It took her a brief moment to restart breathing, and jerking him. He took his fingers out of her, and announced he was about to cum too. She kneel herself in front of him again for a better grip, and aimed his shaft for her tits.

"Cum for me! Cum for the slutty girlfriend of your best friend, cum!"

After hearing this the thick ropes of cum started hitting her neck, and her tits and some even got to her chin. She slowed the pace just to a tease, she tightened her grip, helping the last drop to leave. She licked the drop of cum forming on the head of his cock, and tasted it smiling for his amusement. She gently kissed the head and stood up. There was cum all over her tits, a thick string of cum linking her neck, shoulder, and hair. A few streams were going down her naked body, one beautiful sight!

"See!? No sex, no problem." she joked.

"No sex, no problem!" he agreed to smile.

While she downed the rest of her iced water Ben spoke "I will sleep like a baby now, thanks.

"Glad I could help. Good Night, Ben!

"Good night, Rose!" and he watched her beautiful naked body, until It disappears going upstairs.

---

Rose saw me still asleep, when she entered our room, she thought about showering to clean Ben's cum from her body, but a mix of exhaustion and naughtiness changed her mind. She kind of wanted me to found her body covered in cum. She thought about It for a second, and even imagined if I kissed her mouth with the taste of Ben's seed. Or maybe me licking her cum covered tits. Every idea made her feel hornier. She laid down on my side remaining uncovered by the sheets to not mess her cum mess, and tried to sleep. She was completely exhausted but her mind could only think about her being naughty.

She tried to sleep for a while but she just couldn't, she decided to leave it up to me, she reached down my covers and started playing with my dick. If it didn't answer, she would stop and go back trying to sleep, she thought. She caressed it for a while but no response, she jerked It slowly, and no signal. She was about to give up when she decided to play with her finger in the head. It grew instantly and I started waking up.

"Hey sleepyhead, I have another surprise for you," she spoken calmly when she was sure I was conscious.

"What? What surprise?" I was still unsure if I was dreaming but my dick felt real good being teased on her hand.

"Turn on your bedroom lamp and look at me."

I obeyed, and turned the lamp on, my eyes burned a little, and started adjusting. I wasn't sure what, I was looking for until I saw some glistening dots on her tits. I rubbed my eyes to see clearly and they were everywhere. Even on her chin. My stomach revolved realizing what it was and I was instantly fully awake. Her hand remained to tease my cock, the finger felt good and a little torturing on the tip.

"What happened? I asked, and felt a wave of pleasure roaming from my dick.

"I woke up thirsty, babe." I was trying to understand how being thirsty and cum bathed were somehow connected.

"And?"

"I went downstairs to have some water."

"Naked?" the dots started connecting.

"Yes, babe, completely naked. I thought everyone was sleeping."

"But Mark wasn't? "my dick was tingly imagining the possibilities, and trying to guess. Maybe Mark forced her or showed his dick again, my mind and heart were racing.

"Ben wasn't! He saw me naked, and we chatted for a while, he was hungry, and couldn't sleep because of *the earlier events*. So I made him a sandwich and he asked for a handjob." I wasn't expecting Ben to cum on her without my knowledge but wasn't even close to angry either.

"And you gave him a handjob?"

"Babe, It was intense, he also fingered me!"

"He fingered you? Did he try to fuck you? " I was enjoying every bit of her story, feeling her teasing my dick.

"He wanted a blowjob babe, but I wasn't sure your rule allowed it?

"My rule?

"Yeah, you said to me not to have sex with them and I wasn't sure oral sex counted so I let him play with my tits and jerked him while he fingered me.

I was both relieved and a little disappointed I've set this rule. To be specific my mind was relieved, but my dick was disappointed.

"So? You think It should count? "my heart was beating fast and my breathing was shorting expecting her answer.

"I wanted to blow him, babe, after he came over me, I licked the cum on the tip of his cock, he did some more..."

She pressed her fingernail on the tip causing a pleasant pain on my cock to bring me back from my pleasure trip so I could listen to her.

"What? What did he do?" I said back on reality.

"While he fingered me, he put his finger up my ass."

"Really?!" I was incredulous, she never let me near her ass despite my efforts. I felt my guts revolving wildly, a mix of jealousy, arousal, and some humiliation.

"I couldn't have sex with him, babe, so I wanted to do anything he wanted. I felt so so slutty I came in a second!

"You came with him fingering your ass?" I was imagining the scene happening

"My pussy, and ass at the same time! I felt slutty, babe."

I kissed her wildly, completely uncaring to taste Ben's cum on her mouth, I needed to reclaim her. She kissed back lasciviously thinking about his cum in her mouth, and when we broke the kiss I felt a cold spot on my chin, Ben's cum was on my chin, and Rose could only think about it. I pressed my dick on her entrance and it slid easily inside, she was wet and it also had a lot of my cum inside her. I grabbed her tits thinking about what she told me, and I rammed her with everything I got. She was mad with lust, and her moans were teasing me harder.

"Fuck your slutty girlfriend!" she teased me.

"My slutty wants to suck them? "I teased her back pinching hard, on her nipples.

"Yes, I want to suck their thick dicks! "she confessed lustily.

"Oh, are they thicker than me? "I felt challenged, and somewhat humiliated but that turned me on.

"Yes, babe, Ben is about your size but thicker, Mark is bigger, and thicker, and he was soft when I saw him so he must be a huge, babe!

"Do you want to make, him hard for you!?

"Yes, baby, I want them hard thinking about me sucking, and swallowing their thick cocks!" She never talked like that!

"You want to be a slut?!"

"I'm your babe, but I want to be their slut, baby! Suck on my tits!" she ordered, and I complied without hesitation. I felt a bitter taste on her tits, but I was too horny to care. She stopped moaning, and breathing while tensing up her whole body, and her pussy tightened hard on my cock immediately. She recovered from the intense orgasm and asked:

"How did it taste, babe?" Everything made sense after this question, I distanced myself a little and saw that some of the glistening streams of Ben's cum were gone where I sucked. I was too horny to regret, and she loved so I answered:

"It tasted naughty! "And I thrust even harder.

"Fuck me, babe! "she begged, and I delivered, still kissed her cum covered neck and tits to tease her!

We switch positions, and she was on top of me riding like Crazy. She looked incredible with her tits swinging rhythmically.

"I love being a slut for you, babe!" she said with a pleased face.

"They can play with you, but in the end you are mine!"

"Yes! I'm only yours, babe." She reassured me, and rode harder bringing me to the edge of cumming.

I still could see some remains of the lines of cum shinning in her body as she rode me. I admired the sight of her body for a while, but I still had something in my mind, and I didn't want to cum yet so I ordered.

"Put your ass up in the air for me, Babe" she obeyed, and positioned herself on knees and elbows bending as far as she could making her ass exposed. I slapped, and grabbed her both buttcheeks roughly and she moaned.

"Did you liked his finger on your ass?" I asked sliding my dick back inside her pussy.

"Yes, baby, I loved It! It felt so wrong!" she moaned with each thrust and I felt she was close to cum.

I started gently massaging her butthole, with my thumb.

"You came like this, babe? "I gently pressed my thumb on her ass. She moaned louder in response.

"Deeper! "she surprised me with her response, and her request!

I collected some of the mix of juices on her dripping pussy and returned my thumb pushing a little further. She responded by moaning in a higher pitch I never heard before and swinging her hips meeting my thrusts.

Her ass swallowed my whole thumb and I started gently swinging It inside of her copying the pace of my thrusts. She was lost in pleasure and then I heard a long, and loud gasp for air her pussy, and ass tightened hard once and a few weaker times while her whole body twitched and her legs, and stomach spasmed and shaken a little.

It was the strongest orgasm I ever saw live, and since I had to stop thrusting because I knew she liked it this way when she came, all I could do was admire. When she regained her senses, she signalized for me to take out my thumb, she still couldn't speak clearly.

I slowly resumed thrusting her and I felt her juices running down my balls. I still needed to cum, and had already done It inside her a while ago so I decided to enjoy her wildness and asked:

"I'm about to cum, babe, where do you want it? "she took a second and teasingly answered.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, baby! "what a pleasant thing to hear. She only sucked my cock on rare occasions, and I only came on her mouth a couple of times. I loved It, but since I knew she wasn't very into it and she only did to please me, I rarely tried.

I stopped thrusting and slid my cock out of her. She slowly left her position and got off the bed, I thought she would lay next to me the way used to do when she sucked me. Instead she knelt close to the bed, and I sat on the edge with my dick close to her face. My dick was drenched in her juices but she didn't hesitate, and without her hands, she started sucking me steady. I never saw her so eager sucking, and I imagined she was somehow training herself.

"Are you thinking about their dicks, babe?

"Um-hum "she confirmed my suspicion.

"You want to be a slut for them? "I was getting close imagining her.

"Um-hum "she held the base of my cock with her hand, and stopped sucking for a while to add "a cock sucking slut."

"You think you can deep throat it? "she thought for a moment, and forced her head to engulf more of my cock. She recovered for a while, and tried again. Her lips touched her hand on the base of my cock. She gagged a little, and slid It off to catch her breath, she got close on her third try but she gagged harder, and even coughed a little. She stopped trying for a while, and resumed sucking and jerking.

"I'm getting close, babe "I was loving her sucking me so slutty, and my mind could only imagine what was yet to come between them. She was training herself to serve them better.

She pumped with one hand, played with my balls with others, and sucked It faster. I couldn't hold any longer and announced:

"I'm cumming, babe, I'm cumming on your slutty mouth."

She pushed her head down my shaft until her mouth reached her hand, she took her hand and grabbed my body for support, and pushed herself even harder. Her nose hit my shaven pubic hair, and I just couldn't believe It. Her throat felt so tight I just released my seed down the rope after rope. She held her head there until my cock finished twitching, and slowly slid my cock out, giving a few last slurps, and swallowing the last drops. She gently kissed the head, and smiled at me with her torn eyes.

"Did I got It right, babe?" she seemed happy and proud of herself.

My head was blown, no one ever gave me ahead like that, I was still weak from cumming and catching my breath. I laid on the bed exhausted.

"It was awesome, babe, you are incredible!"

She laid on her side and we hugged and kissed lightly. She was a beautiful mess when I looked before turning off the light.

12