Fun with the Guys Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was this some sort of training?" After cumming my insecurities crawled back.

"Maybe" she played with me.

"What are you planning to do? "I was scared of the answer.

"Well, I'm just having fun, and the only rule yet is not to have sex with them, so I kinda want to explore the possibilities in between."

"You mean blowing them?" she sensed some fear in my voice.

"Baby, we don't NEED to do anything, It is just some pure kinky, like masturbation, I guess. There are no feelings involved, and If you anytime want me to stop just say it, and I'll stop It right away."

"I know, I guess it's just after sex angst and It all seems too crazy and scary."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I don't think I ever loved you more!. It feels like we connected, even more, some sort of complicity feeling like we are 'partners in crime'!" She lightly laughed, and my bad feelings disappeared as I knew she was right.

"I feel that too, but I guess we could go slower."

"You set the rules, Babe, I blindly follow them.

"Hmm, so I guess I'm okay with blowjobs. But the only dick inside your pussy is mine!"

"Ok, noted."

"Nothing outside the house, the neighbours might see and they will be gone soon but we live here, haha."

"Only dick inside my pussy is yours, the neighbours can't see anything! Any other rule?"

I found it interesting she talking like there was a list.

"You have to be honest!"

"Already am."

"Do you want to add any rule?"

"You set the rules I just comply."

"Really? So If there was a rule telling you to be naked all the time?"

"I'm glad it's not winter because, I'll be naked all the time." she joked.

"Hmmm" I felt myself in control, and secure again. My mind rushed thinking about some naughty rules

"Maybe not entirely naked, but how about without panties all the time?" I said after thinking a thousand possibilities.

"You're the Boss! So we have: Only dick inside my pussy is yours, the neighbours can't see anything, I have to be honest, and no panties!" I smiled at her listing the rules.

"Perfect, let's see what happens, and maybe we can adjust it again." any doubt I had before vanished with her saying she would follow any rule I set.

"Sure, baby, good night, I love you!"

"I love you too! Sleep well!"

She was exhausted, and slept in no time. I drifted in my thoughts for a while, I realized I had nothing to worry about, she loved me, and the sex was insane now. In one day we had sex twice, she came four times with me, and even done stuff I could only dream of before, everything was awesome and fun.

12