All Comments on 'Fun with the Guys Pt. 02'

by UniverseOwner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck.. another wanna Cuck writer… who was brought up cleaning his moms cum filled pussy of her lovers leavings!!!

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Well, this is a relationship which will spiral out of control quickly. She's a slut in waiting and he's stupid for trusting her and his friends.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JFC the really bad, and most likely retread, cuck writers just cant A) Quit or B) Actually write a decent story.

At least you have lots of company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blowjobs are okay? Her getting fingerbanged is okay? But only his dick inside her cunt? Nothing was said about her arsehole. She has him exactly where she wants him. The writer is a cuck writer thats where the story will go worse he will be a willing cuck.

BlueexxBlueexxover 2 years ago

Absolutely ridiculously hot. The idea of exploring every avenue of intimacy except penetrative sex is very hot and erotic. Please ignore the other guy who hates the genre as a whole because its not made for him and he'll read literally everything that gets posted because of how little life he has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect! More quick :)

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Not bad

Their communication aspect and the lack of humiliation made this story appealing.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Ditch any thoughts of humiliation

Add humiliation to this by either the guys or his GF and the story will go to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re a very skilled writer, I can wait to explore this journey and Rose turns into the ultimate slut, I’m waiting in anticipation of when she gets her back blown out by both of these friends whilst her boyfriend cleans her up afterwards.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Story about a cuckold is already gone to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope to see another one of these they are hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous