Fun with the Guys Pt. 03

Story Info
The rules screwed Rose and we have fun on the beach.
9.5k words
4.37
22.7k
38

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the huge delay but I had serious Editing problems. Thanks MR for the help.

This is a CUCKOLD story, if you do not enjoy the theme, please don't waste your time.

I know its fast paced, but remember this all happens in a weekend. Hope you guys enjoy it.

------------

Rose woke up in the morning to a headache. Her throat was sore and it reminded her of the events on the night before. There was dried cum all over her body, close to her pussy, and a dried block of hard cum on her hair. She didn't want to wake me up and quietly went to shower, taking her time with hot water running over her body to help her recovery. She calmly washed her body as a cleansing ritual.

She dried her body, feeling renewed, dried and fixed her hair and spread moisturizer all over her body. She picked a comfortable simple polka dot dress and some matching pink lingerie to go under. When she had put one leg inside the panties she remembered one of the rules and stopped, taking them off. The rules set by me the night before were: Only dick inside her pussy is mine; the neighbors can't see anything; she had to be honest and no panties! She decided not to break any rules as some sort of twisted game, especially the one she thought was more like a fun challenge.

She put on her bra and the dress and a tingling sensation of exposure ran through her body. She left our bathroom and I was still dead asleep. She went downstairs to prepare some coffee for us and our guests.

She saw Mark outside behing the glass door standing upside down, doing some sort of hardcore yoga by the poolside wearing only his tight swimming trunks. His body was nice and fit in the morning light. She had quickly seen him naked before, but she now had time to admire his figure. His dick made a nice volume under his trunks. "Not a bad dick for a dick" she joked to herself.

Rose resumed preparing coffee and started preparing some things for breakfast. She heard a splash in the pool and a while later Mark slid open the door.

"Oh finally someone awake! Good morning, sunshine!" He closed the door, walked up to her and lightly kissed her cheek. She felt his cold skin from the pool water as he stood close to her, finishing drying his body.

"Good morning, Mark, did you fall out of bed?"

"I overslept today, woke at 5:30 AM!" He dropped his towel on the counter, standing close to her half naked.

"You have a weekend off and wake at 5:30!?"

"I always want to maximize the day!"

"This way you might lose the best of It, the night!" she said, reminding herself of last night.

"So what did I miss last night!?" he asked. She chickened out of tell him anything, regretting her comment.

"Well, a fun night" she said, tried to dismiss it without breaking the 'Be honest' rule. She just realised It wasn't very specific, but she had decided to follow the rules for better or worse.

"Oh I heard some of the fun before I went to sleep. Wild! I bet Alan was mad horny after your show!" He must had heard the first time we had sex.

"He definitely was" she agreed, blushing, feeling our intimacy a little exposed. "Glad I could help!"

"Help? How!?"

"The conditions I proposed were way better!" He was so proud of himself. "Oh, you got a bargain indeed."

"Amazing view by the way, what a happy surprise you were going commando! Sadly I wasn't the winner." He sounded almost hurt.

"Thanks I guess. Would you like some eggs?" she said, trying to change the subject, fearing the 'be honest' rule.

"Sure, some protein is always welcome. Damm! What a lovely ass you have!" He quickly slapped her ass when she opened the fridge for the eggs.

She was scared he might feel, or even see, she was not wearing panties again and become bolder, but the risk of being exposed excited her. She gave him an angry look when she closed the fridge, but said nothing. He helped her crack the eggs into a bowl, just to be closer.

"You smell great, Rose!" he said and inhaled deeply close to her neck. His cold nose touched her neck and she felt a chill down her spine. He was so full of himself!

"Thanks, it's just my moisturizer" she answered awkwardly, and again didn't bother complaining. "It's really pleasing. Maybe later you can show me how you apply it."

"You want some? Maybe your boyfriend would like It" she said provocatively. "Only if it comes from your naked body!" he laughed, as she pictured the scene in her mind. He was so close to her she could help noticing that his cock had slightly grown in his trunks.

"Put this over on the table" she said, handing him the bowl of scrambled eggs, trying to get a safe distance from him.

"Sure, Ma'am". He walked to the table and remained across the counter. She felt some relief that he wasn't so close anymore. "So, what else happened last night?"

'Oh shit!' she thought to herself, feeling cornered and cursing me and my honesty rule. "We ate sandwiches" she said, trying again to avoid the question, feeling her stomach revolving.

"That sounds really fun! Too bad I missed it! What else?

"Well, I was thirsty, came downstairs to drink some water and had a sandwich with Ben" she said, trying one last time to escape the questions.

"Hmm, just a sandwich?" He'd caught her out!

"No" she said, hoping he'd stop, but also feeling really naughty that she was being forced by the rules to confess her slutty actions.

"What else!?" he said, intrigued by her hesitation.

"We masturbated each other and he came all over my tits! Pick up that plate for me please!" she bluntly confessed, trying to act normally but feeling her uncovered pussy getting wet. He swallowed hard in shock.

"Damn! Too bad I was tired and missed the party! How was It?" She had to be honest!

"Well, fun and naughty" she admitted.

"Did you came?"

"Yes" she said, feeling really exposed.

"With him fingering you?"

"Yes" she said, still hoping he would miss the ass part to save some of her dignity. "How many fingers?" He was really interested and loving her honesty.

"Three" she said, feeling humiliated and horny at the same time.

"Three fingers inside your pussy!? "he was incredulous.

"No... two in my pussy, one in my ass. " she said, flipping a pancake.

"Wow! And he didn't try to go further!?"

"He wanted to, but I couldn't break the rule! "she said, immediately regretted saying too much. "What rule!?"

"Well the only rule yet was not having sex."

"What does 'yet' mean? Now is it allowed?" He was sharp!

"No, now there are new rules". She was thinking how lost and vulnerable she would be with him knowing the rules and cursed me and the honesty rule again. It was exposing her way more than being without panties!

"Did Alan set the rules?"

"Yes, he sets them and I follow" she said, still hoping he wouldn't ask.

"So, what are the rules?" He was clearly getting excited and she could see his big cock hardening in his trunks.

"Only dick inside my pussy is Alan's; the neighbors can't see anything; I have to be honest and... no panties!" She was lost.

"Wow! This was Alan's Idea? My Man!"

"Like I said, he set the rules, I just follow." Her pussy was dripping wet, being so exposed. "So you are going commando right now!?"

"Yes, I must follow the rules" she said, trying to explain herself.

"Show me!" He was bolder now he knew.

There wasn't any rule obligating her to do this, but she just grabbed the end of her dress and lifted it, exposing her uncovered pussy.

"What a beautiful pussy you've got. Alan is such a lucky man! Is it wet?" He was in control now. "Yes."

"So, a finger on your ass huh!? Does Alan get to fuck you there?" He was loving the honesty rule.

"No, I never let him."

"Really!? Is there anything else you want to try with us but Alan doesn't get to do often, or ever?" He was picking his words carefully now.

"Well, I rarely blow him but I kind of practiced deep throating on him last night." Her pussy was burning and dripping at being this exposed.

"Really!? You think you can deep throat this?" He took his big cock out of his swimming trunks and showed It to her. He was as thick as Ben, but way longer.

"I honestly don't know." She was both excited and scared.

"Why don't we find out. Get on your knees!" She turned off the cooktop and knelt down in front of him. His cock was close to her face and she saw a drip of precum forming on the head.

"Lick It!" he ordered.

She licked the drop of precum and teased the head with the tip of her tongue. She licked the whole length and even licked his balls a little before going back to the head again, licking and kissing It.

She was wondering if she could fit it all inside her mouth but the only way of knowing was to try. She started sucking the head as Mark looked down at her triumphantly. She decided to put on a show for him.

She started jerking it slowly with both hands while sucking the head, going a little further down from time to time. When he started breathing faster she sped up the pace and played with his balls with one hand while the other jerked him.

"You know, the moment I saw you I imagined those cute lips around my cock. That moment we met in the hall, after I showered, I had just come thinking of you sucking my big cock. I almost needed to cum again after seeing that cute little ass of yours" Mark confessed.

She felt so horny and slutty sucking Mark's cock. Hearing his story made her even wetter. She wanted to please him even though she somehow despised him. He was charming, successful and fit, but so cocky and full of himself it soured him for her and sucking his dick made her feel like such a slut!

"Come on, take that dress off and show me that cute body."

She stopped sucking and took off the dress and the bra without hesitation. She resumed sucking, jerking and playing with his balls so rhythmically that he started feeling waves of pleasure. She kept going further until his dick was hitting her throat. He held her hair and pushed his cock down her throat, uncaring about her will. She felt even sluttier for having her mouth used for his pure pleasure.

"Let's see what you can do." He held her head and forced his cock down her throat. She was way more stuffed than she was swallowing my whole cock but there was still a lot of his dick to go. She pushed him and gasped for air. She recovered a little and tried again but her throat was getting sore. On the third try she was considering that maybe it was just too big and she might not succeed. He didn't try to make her deep throat again and started to just face fuck her.

"It's ok. Not many girls can handle it whole and I'm pretty sure no one made it on the first day."

His words challenged her. She wasn't a quitter. She jerked his cock with both hands, just licking the tip for a while and preparing for another try. She remembered her training with me and, when she tried again, she closed her eyes and held his body with both hands whilst swallowing his cock. She only stopped when she felt her nose hitting the shaven skin of his body. They were both surprised. She held it for a while with lots of effort and even played with his balls with the tip of her tongue, surprising him even more. She slid off, gasping for air, and coughed hard. She needed to catch her breath but she felt so slutty and proud.

"Damm, Rose! That was incredible! I knew that pretty mouth was up for some fun. Here, stand up and bend over the stool." She just obeyed without question, exposing her ass and pussy over the stool. He reached behind her and slapped and grabbed her ass. He knelt behind her, fingering her pussy roughly and, when she was insane with lust, he stood up and put his dick at the entrance to her pussy.

"No...we can't. "she weakly protested, feeling his big head trying to invade her.

"Come on. You want this!" He teased her clit with his finger and pressed the head of his cock at her entrance.

"But the rules... I can't!" He started fingering her hard and really rough and she was lost in lust. He lubed one finger in her pussy and used it to invade her ass. He had been dying to do it since he heard her confession.

"What a slut! Being fingered in pussy and ass!" He humiliated her and she was in a trance. When she was about to cum he stopped and put his big cock in her pussy entrance again and rubbed it in her dripping juices.

"We can't, but please, let me cum!" she begged.

"Calm down slut. I'm just lubing It." She wasn't understanding until she felt his cock trying to invade her ass.

"No, I've never done it. This is wrong!"

"But not against the rules" he added, fingering her pussy and pushing his big cock inside her virgin asshole.

She thought about protesting but felt so slutty being used for his pleasure in such a dirty way. Mark was right, the rules only mentioned her pussy. So, for good or worse, she was obeying them. He pushed harder and the head of his cock disappeared, invading her little asshole slowly as he felt the resistance giving in. He roughly rubbed her pussy with his hand and she was biting her lower lip to handle the pain and the pleasure. He kept invading her tight asshole and she was feeling a burning pain at her entrance.

"You're gonna split me in half! Slower, please!" She tried holding back his advances with her hands, but she wasn't trying to stop him anymore, she had accepted her fate and was just negotiating the terms of her surrender.

"Shut up and take my big cock up your ass, Bitch!" He slowed a little but didn't want her to feel in control. She felt dirtier and humiliated but a wave of pleasure told her she was close and she moaned a little louder. She heard him say "Half inside, half to Go!" and felt both proud and scared. She never had anal before but had already engulfed half of his big dick.

It was getting hard to go deeper so he started pulling it out a little and then pushing a little further in. Now it wasn't just penetration, she was being really fucked in the ass. Each thrust made her moan louder in pain and pleasure. Mark feared they would wake someone and they'd maybe had to stop, so he reached out one hand to muffle her mouth as he pushed deeper as some sort of punishment.

She understood her punishment and tried to hold her moans despite being driven crazy by this storm of sensations. The juices from her pussy had dried a little and were no longer enough to fully penetrate her. He let her mouth free and slid his dick out of her. She felt empty and sore.

"What happened?" she asked, seeming somewhat disappointed.

"I can't go further but I want to bury my whole cock in your tight ass, so I need more lube, Slut." He grabbed the butter on the counter and spread some on his shaft with two fingers while she remained positioned, waiting for his return. He repositioned himself behind her and forced his cock inside again.

She felt a lot of pain when his cock head reentered her ass, which was sore from the first try. But, after the head the butter eased things, his cock glided smoothly in. After the first half had penetrated her he restarted pulling back a little and thrusting further in. This time the pain was lighter and she was even enjoying it a little, moaning softly and biting her lip trying to be quiet.

He reached the point he stopped before and it was tight but giving in with the butter. Rose began to let some louder moans escape. He grabbed her hair, muffled her mouth again and said close to her ear:

"Quiet, bitch! Take my whole cock in your ass with your mouth shut or I won't let you cum." She bit her lips harder, fearing he wouldn't let her cum. She felt even sluttier, imagining him using her to cum and not even caring about her coming.

He gave one long thrust and she felt his balls slapping her pussy. His big cock finally all fitted inside her ass. She felt completely stuffed and proud of herself, but her assfucking was just beginning. He grabbed her tits harshly and used them as anchors to thrust hard into her ass. She was feeling waves of pleasing pain and let escape some light moans. He muffled her mouth again to silence her, putting his buttered fingers inside her mouth.

She felt even more humiliated to taste the butter which he'd spread on the cock inside her ass. She started licking and sucking his fingers to maximize her submission. Mark enjoyed it and felt his orgasm approaching.

"Please, Mark, make me cum!" she begged him.

He thrusted harder, pinched her nipple and moved his hand from her boob to play roughly with her pussy. She was so teased and horny she started to cum immediately. She always tightened when cumming and I always waited for her recovery but Mark couldn't care less. Her ass tightened and he thrust even harder, enjoying it and hurting her a little.

She was so lost after cumming from being fucked in the ass she barely heard him telling her "I'm gonna fill your slutty ass, Bitch!" but she felt many strong jets of cum hitting her bowels. He pulled out and she remained on the stool, tired and used. He grabbed her hair and held his cock close to her mouth and said "You missed a drop, Slut!" She licked and savored the buttered cum, completing her submission and humiliation.

He picked up his trunks and her dress and told her "No bra, or I won't let you cum next time!" He threw her dress at her and went upstairs to change.

She slowly stood up, feeling her asshole sore and asking herself 'What the fuck just happened!? Those rules screwed me hard!' she thought to herself and grabbed some paper towels from the counter to clean her gaped asshole, seeing a mix of cum, butter and some small dots of blood. She put on her dress without her bra as Mark ordered. It kind of made sense among all the craziness this weekend. She fixed her hair and her makeup in the mirrored cabinet then finally finished preparing breakfast and went upstairs to wake me up.

---

I woke up to Rose smiling close to my face after she called me. I rubbed my eyes and lightly kissed her mouth feeling some taste of butter on my lips, she seemed a little surprised and she said:

"Come downstairs, I made breakfast." She thought about telling me what happened but she was still recovering and thought I may want another round with her after hearing her story. She decided to postpone her confession just a little because we both were starving and the last thing she ate was my load last night. She still planned to be honest and tell me every dirty detail, so a little pause so we could eat wasn't against the rules.

I quickly washed myself and went downstairs with her. When we were about to sit I saw Ben sliding his hand under her dress and pinching her ass. She gave him a playfully angry look but said nothing. He knew I could see but didn't even try to hide, setting the tone for a teasing atmosphere.

We were enjoying breakfast, talking about college, our lives, careers and about us getting bald. Then Ben said he had started seeing someone, nothing serious yet but she seemed nice. Rose got interested in the girl asking questions and Ben even showed a picture of her. She was young and cute. The photo was at the Beach and she was wearing a bikini top and jeans shorts so we could see her fit body. Rose congratulated him and I could notice she was a little jealous.

"So, did you fuck her yet?!" Mark asked, typical of him.

"Yes, we spent the night together on our third date" Ben replied awkwardly, uncomfortable at saying this in front of Rose.

"Nice! But does she do the basics?" Mark asked him, as if it was obvious to everyone. "I'm not telling you that!" Ben protested.

"What basics?" Rose asked.

"Mark used to say back in college every girl must do the *basics* for a chance with him... the basic for him was the girl giving head and doing anal sex." I picked the least worst words I could find, but Mark added.

"Yeah, to have a shot with me the girl needs to like sucking my cock and taking It up the ass! One time I banged this hot girl and she not only did the basics she deepthroated my cock until I felt her tongue in my balls!" He grinned, looking at Rose blushing and she felt somewhat proud she was able to meet Mark's demands.