Fun with the Guys Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose knew he was talking about her actions a little while ago. She felt exposed and slutty again, especially now she wasn't wearing anything underneath and her ass was still sore and full of Mark's cum. Her nipples hardened and could be clearly spotted through her thin polka dot dress.

"Lovely, what a gentleman! No one wants to hear about that, Mark!" I complained and changed the subject, trying to distance the talk from sex. "Where do you guys wanna hang out today?"

"Well, how about we go for a walk on the beach!?" Ben suggested. We lived a 10 minute drive from a calm beach, so it wasn't a bad idea.

"Yeah, I might score some pussy there" Mark agreed, being Mark.

"Alright, so Beach It is" I agreed, ignoring Mark.

"I'm already changed, so I'll get these dishes in the washer while you guys get ready" said Ben, who started collecting the dishes.

---

We went upstairs to change and Rose stopped me. "Baby, I have to tell you something." She had a guilty puppy face and was blushing a little.

"Now? Can't it wait so we return? The guys are ready to go." I wasn't expecting anything close to what had actually happened.

"Ok. I'll tell you later." She seemed a little disappointed deep down she was relieved. She picked her black string bikini out of the closet and threw it on the bed, along with a thin flowery white beach dress. She suddenly stopped, looking at the clothes she picked. "Babe, the Rules says I can't wear panties" she smiled, picking up the bikini panties and holding them out to me.

"What a shame! "I said sarcastically, imagining her naked wearing underneath the thin beach dress, "But rules are rules."

She pulled off the dress she had on, showing me her completely naked body and then slid on the flowery white beach dress and turned to me posing:

"Are you sure this isn't much too revealing!?" She was checking herself in the mirror." I can put on a darker dress or at least a less transparent one.

"No, this one is perfect!" I reassured her. You could only see her nipples if you really focused because the flowery pattern helped hide them, but my dick hardened just looking at her exposed like that. The beach was almost always empty and most of the possible audience had already seen her naked the night before, so that wasn't really a problem.

"Ok then, this is the one" she smiled and went to the bathroom while I changed in our room. When she was peeing some of Mark's cum dripped from her ass, she pushed harder and expelled more cum until it stopped. She cleaned her recently fucked ass, feeling sore.

When she got out of the bathroom I was ready and we met the guys downstairs. Ben's and Mark's jaws dropped, seeing Rose was barely dressed as she came down the stairs. They didn't both hiding their interest, checking out her naked figure under the dress.

"We're going in my car" Mark said, stopping me when I grabbed my keys. We went outside and I went to the front passenger's door. He stopped me again. "No way, dude, that's Rose's seat!" We changed doors and she sat next to him with nothing but a thin layer of cloth covering her naked figure from Mark's view, the sunlight making it even more see through. Mark had an almost clear view of her nipples and she was feeling completely naked under his glances. Her pussy started getting wet.

It was a short drive but Mark enjoyed the opportunity, resting his hand on Rose's leg a few times. He even rubbed her inner thigh a little when he stopped at a traffic light, with no complaints from her.

---

We arrived at the beach and it was nearly empty as usual, with just some couples and small families spread very sparsely. We parked close to a small restaurant and installed ourselves in one of the beach huts. A young waiter from the restaurant came to offer some drinks and we took our time thinking while he drooled over Rose.

We ordered a few drinks and he, when he brought our drinks, he offered Rose one of the beach chairs "on the house" and positioned it where he could get a good view of her. She thanked him but obviously couldn't take off her dress. We relaxed and chatted for a while. Mark went swimming and left the three of us with our drinks. Then Ben went for a walk and Rose and I were alone.

"So, how does It feel wearing nothing but a thin dress?" I asked her.

"Really exposing! And the breeze tickles a bit down there. Maybe this poor waiter won't charge my drinks, haha."

"Poor waiter? He's having the view of his life."

"Baby, Mark and I did some stuff before I woke you up."

"Really!? I need more details than that!" I was surprised and already hard, just from her being barely dressed.

"First of all, I don't think you thought through your rules very well. They screwed me HARD!" She was a little angry, but clearly excited.

"The no panties rule?"

"I thought that would be the toughest, but it was easy compared to the Honesty and Only Dick rules."

"Are you afraid of telling me somehing?" I was confused how the honesty rule could possibly give her any trouble.

"No, the problem with the honesty rule is that you didn't specify it was with you! And the other rule problem is that you specified it too much!"

"Did he force you to do something?" I was worried.

"Not exactly, but I deep-throated him..." I was shocked and she hesitated for a second, but resumed telling me. "...and he fucked me in the ass!" she added. My shock was even bigger. She never let me even try fucking her ass but Mark could!

"What? How did that happen!?" My mind was blown and my stomach revolved.

"Well I followed your rules. Mark kept asking questions and the honesty rule obligated me to answer him, telling him everything I did the night before. He even asked all the rules so he had leverage. He teased me, and telling him everything made me feel so horny and exposed babe."

"Oh my god!" I was in shock that it was somehow my fault that he had access to everything she did and used against her.

"He made me suck him and I tried my best to take him all down my throat. When I achieved it I even licked his balls a little... I was the girl he mentioned during breakfast!" She was talking naturally about this but her pussy was dripping wet from confessing.

"Holy shit! But how did he fuck your ass!?"

"He ordered me to be naked and fingered my pussy and my ass." She was talking in such a natural way it somehow calmed me." He really wanted to fuck me, but your rules didn't allow it. He tried a little to tease me into it but I was commited to following the rules. But the rules just mention my pussy so he lubbed his cock in my pussy lips and went for my ass. I was begging him to make me cum and he would only do it if I took It up my ass. Sorry, babe. I was out of control and needed to cum."

"How was it?" I was lost for words, picturing what had happened.

"To be honest, it was humiliating but naughty! He wasn't nice and called me a bitch. He just used me to please him, but that made me feel even naughtier. I felt such a slut!"

"Did you come?"

"Yes! He was using me and rubbed my pussy so I came really hard."

"Came...being fucked in the ass!" It was sinking in. "Where did he come?" "Deep in my ass, a little while after I came."

"Did you get it all inside?"

"Yes. He's so big babe, it felt like he was tearing me in half!"

"Bigger than me?" I knew the answer, but still wanted to hear it.

"Yes, bigger and thicker." she answered proudly.

"Oh my god!" I was still shocked but hard. "Anything else?"

"Well...he used butter to ease things and he made me lick the last cum drops from his dick freshly out of my ass" she said; blushing hard, reliving our humiliation.

"Oooh! That's why... your lips... tasted like butter this morning!? "I finally understood. "Yes!" Her smile made me feel even more humiliated.

"Damm!"

"Are you ok!?" she asked. And, after a long silence, added. "Are we ok!?" "I... We... I... Don't know" was all I could answer, my stomach cold and moving randomly.

"You know I love you more than anything, right!?" Rose said, trying to calm me. I listened quietly, thinking about everything she told me. She leaned her body into me and held my hand while I was digesting everything. Mark came back and dropped his body on the resting chair. I saw the bulge on his trunks, even soft he was bigger than me. My gut revolved a few more times, thinking how I had kissed her after she tasted his cock out of her ass.

"This beach is lame, there's no chicks here " Mark's complained. This douche had just fucked Rose's ass and was still looking for girls." Don't you feel like swimming, Rose!?" he asked her, knowing she was wearing just the thin dress.

"Bite me, Mark!" she angrily responded.

"Hmm, perhaps I will!" Somehow his nonsense brought me out of the shock and I finally noticed how hard my cock was! I was jealous and even somewhat humiliated but I don't think I've ever been this hard without actually having sex. I always wanted Rose to do anal and Mark made her do it in less than 24 hours. Now maybe I could enjoy it, so he somehow helped me achieve it in this twisted and kinky way. I remembered our previous talks and focused on that: they could play with her for a weekend, but she was mine to keep. I started this and It was opening her mind to a lot of things.

Maybe I had bitten off more than I could chew, but I wasn't exactly regretting that bite. I thought I just needed to reclaim her and everything would be alright.

Ben came back from his walk and sat close to Rose. He saw her frowning face and thought we had a fight. He called the young waiter and ordered another round of drinks. When they arrived, he lied to Mark that he had seen a few hot girls alone on his walk. Mark jumped up and went with him to look for them. Ben understood people on a whole new level.

"Babe. This game ends now. I won't ever do anything again with no one else! I love you and don't want to lose you! Would you please forgive me?" She pleaded, almost crying.

"Babe! I love you!" I finally understood how scared of having screwed things up she was. "Sorry, I was just digesting everything, but I love you and you did nothing wrong!"

"Are you sure?". She had tears in her eyes.

"Of course! I love you more than anything! I think even more now!"

"I love you babe!"

"But I think we should stop playing this, you set the rules terribly! " she smiled, still worried. "Hmm maybe we should... or maybe we can just fix the rules" I smiled. She seemed surprised. "What fixes?" she said, finally seeming less nervous.

"Definitely that the Honesty rule applies only for me!"

"Sure thing! What else?"

"Hmm, perhaps a new rule."

"Wich one?". She seemed excited again.

"Everything you do with them, you have to do the same or even better with me!" I could only think about fucking her ass!

"Hmm every naughty thing twice, ok. I think I can survive this one. Anything else?" she joked. I guess she was expecting me to fix the overly specific rule. I thought for a while and actually wanted to fix It.

"The overly specific rule, I think we should abolish It."

"Oh, let me get this right. I can do anything with them?" She was surprised and excited. "Anything with anyone you want!"

She devilishly smiled "Ok, anything else?"

"Hmmm, I don't know. How about a dare?"

"Well, I just hope you don't make me go home naked" she laughed.

"Not a bad idea, but how about some nice teasing for our waiter."

"Are you sure he doesn't have enough jerking material?"

"There is no such a thing as too much jerking material! What do you think you can do for him?" "Babe, I'm yours!" she said submissively. "You set the rules and I just follow!" "Hmm, How about you go for a swim in that dress?" I tested her.

"I hope the water is nice!" she smiled teasingly.

"So do it, babe!". She smiled wider, stood up and went swimming.

I admired her in the distance and after a few minutes she came back. The dress was slightly revealing, but with it wet she looked practically naked. I could clearly see her perfect areolas and even her little line of bush. She came back smiling, kissed me and laid down on the beach chair. The dress was nearly transparent and, glued to her body, left nothing to the imagination. The waiter showed up a minute later to see If we needed anything. Rose asked about the drinks he had and he listed them nervously.

"Do you have "Sex on the Beach?"

"Yes...we ha... have it" he stuttered, shocked and blushing.

"So I'll have a Sex on the Beach and make it strong for me please!"

The waiter left and I laughed with her.

"You're gonna kill him! Haha."

A couple passed close to us as they were leaving the Beach and the guy couldn't even hide his need to look at Rose. I was being driven crazy by her showing off. She wasn't into doing anything even remotely public before and what she was doing now was driving me crazy. Mark and Ben returned with some girls numbers. Ben had lied to him but they actually found a group of single girls hanging in a hut near the other restaurant.

"This guy is unbelievable!" Ben said, pointing to Mark without noticing Rose. "We went to talk with three girls and before I could even introduce myself he already asked which one of them

was the naughtiest!"

"You can't complain about my methods because they bring RESULTS, brother!" Mark bragged, showing two of the girls numbers in one napkin. "Later today I will be able to know for sure which one is indeed naughtier!"

"I have no idea how you don't get slapped more often!" Ben stuttered, now noticing Rose was wet.

"Damm Rose!" Mark wasn't remotely as discrete. "Maybe we already have a winner right here!"

Rose blushed and gave a shy smile but didn't botger answering Mark. The waiter brought Rose's drink.

"Your 'Se-sex on the Beach', Ma'am!" he said, handing her the drink and looking at her body.

"HAHAHA! I'll have a 'Sex on the Beach' too!" Mark couldn't hold the laughter and ordered the same drink, looking at Rose's body with lust. Rose and the waiter blushed and I knew Rose was getting horny with all the attention.

We had a few more drinks and Mark and Ben resumed discussing Mark's approaches to girls. "The harsh truth is that I am exactly what most girls want but are too afraid to admit it!" "Really!? And what's that? Some Daddy Issues specialist!?" Ben joked.

"Maybe, but most important I am a great and dirty fuck and they can be wild for once, before going back to their boring lives."

Rose and I partially agreed with him. We were just playing with him a little and then back to our boring lives. But what he saw as boring was real love and a healthy relationship.

Rose noticed the waiter looking at her from a distance and talking about her to the barman. She enjoyed the attention and decided to give them a little more jerking material.

"Babe, I'll hit the restroom" she smiled, and indicated the waiter with her eyes. I leaned in for a kiss close to her ear and whispered:

"How about you give him a tip!?" She looked at her dress and it had dried a little in the wind. It was a little less transparent but clearly there were no pockets with any cash for regular tips.

"Are you serious?" she asked, smiling.

"Dead serious!" I confirmed and checked If Mark or Ben had heard our talk, but they were still talking about girls. Rose stood up, showing them her ass under the wet dress; they briefly looked but didn't stop talking.

Rose went over to the building and our helpful waiter immediately walked up to her to see if she needed anything.

"Could you please take me to the ladies room?" She offered him her hand to help her climb the stairs. After she climbed the stairs he was going to let her hand go and point her in the right direction but she acted a little drunk and held onto his arm. They walked like this to behind the building where the bathrooms were.

"Oopsie! What a gentleman. How old are you?" She exaggerated looking for a name tag and he answered.

"It's Dylan, Ma'am, and I'm nineteen."

"Don't call me Ma'am. It makes me feel like an old lady! It's Rose!"

"Sorry, Ma... Rose!"

"Much better. You don't think I am an old lady, do you, Dylan?"

"Not really, Rose! Not even close to old!" He began to feel more comfortable. "It's here, M...Rose!" He opened the Ladies room door for her and stopped so she could enter alone. It was a nice bathroom with two stalls and it was recently cleaned but still had a wet floor and smelled like lemon sanitizer.

Rose pretended to trip in the small gap between the floors and fell on the floor pulling her dress up, showing her pussy to him. She laughed at her fall without covering herself. Dylan was shocked, looking at her exposed pussy.

"What's wrong, Dylan, haven't you ever seen one of these? Its ok, it's just friends here" she said, as if wasn't a big deal.

"No, Ma'am." He was nervous and shaky, looking but trying not to. "I'm sorry, Rose. Never in real life."

"Are you a virgin, Dylan!?" Rose analysed him. He wasn't too ugly, he was just too skinny and way too burned from working in the sun.

"Yes, Rose." He blushed and admitted his secret to her, finally helping her stand up.

"Hmm, Dylan. You have been so helpful today. I want to give you a tip but, I don't know if you noticed but, she pointed her body in the dress, I don't have any cash with me. So why don't you close the door while I use the ladies room and we work out a tip for you!" She winked at him.

"Okay!" The lucky boy went outside and checked that there was no one around and then closed the main door with his key while Rose used the stall.

"So, what tip do you want!?" she asked, after leaving the stall. Dylan surprised her with a kiss invading her mouth. It wasn't a great kiss, but wasn't that bad either and definitely started something in her. He grabbed her ass and started pulling her dress over her head. She let him do it, Ieaving her fully naked, surprised that the shy boy was taking control.

"Why don't you start sucking me?" That was her idea when she started teasing him but the way he spoke made it clear he might be wanting more.

She got on her knees in front of his crotch and he opened and downed his shorts and underwear while she looked in his eyes. She then saw he had a hairy bush and a long but thin dick. She started licking the head for a while but he started invading her mouth holding her head like some porn movie. It had a salty taste and a strong smell of sweat, but as he was thinner than her last blowjobs she found it easy to suck.

He was being kind of rough and she felt a little scared and vulnerable, but really dirty. She kept sucking hard so he could cum faster and she didn't need to do anything else.

"That's good, suck it. Suck my big cock!" She felt he was getting close and began teasing his hairy balls.

He slid out of her mouth and she feared he would try to fuck her, but he just slapped her face with his cock and she was shocked by that surprise! She had tried to be dominant in the beginning but she really loved being submissive and that cock slapping her face was really effective. She resumed sucking and worshipping his cock. He slid out again and cockslapped her two more times, making a mess of strings of saliva and precum over her face. He then gave her a light slap with his hand on her face. She was shocked again but was loving the submission and didn't complain.

"Are you loving my cock, Rose?"

"Yes!" He slapped her face again, a little harder, and made her lick his hairy balls. She began jerking his cock while licking them and he let a groan escape. She felt his balls tensing and she resumed sucking his cock and jerking harder. She thought about how bad the smell of cum would be in her mouth and decided to deep throat him so his cum would go deeper down her throat.

He shook a little and groaned loudly, shooting his first jet of cum down her throat. She removed her hands and swallowed his whole cock until his bush was tickling her nose. She felt a few more jets down her throat and thought how easily she managed to deep throat him. His thinner cock helped but she was getting to be an expert at it and felt really proud.