Fun with the Guys Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly sucked and swallowed the last of the cum in his softening cock. She smiled and stood up, picking up her dress. He was still weak from cumming but protested almost desperate:

"You didn't come! Damm, I wanted to fuck you but I came so fast!"

"I'm fine, it's ok!"

"Can I have your number?"

"I have a boyfriend you know!?" she joked, scaring him a little. "Haha, how about that? Why don't you give me your number and maybe I call you when I need help." He quickly dropped on his knees to get pen and paper from his shorts to write his number on for Rose. She had just dressed but she was still horny and seeing that young boy on his knees crazy for her felt empowering. She stood close to his face and did one last tease.

"See, I have no pockets to put your number in. Why don't you write on my skin to make sure I don't lose it? " She lifted her left thigh in front of him, her wet pussy close to his face, and pointed to her inner thigh for him to could write on.

Dylan wrote his number on her pale inner thigh while looking at her exposed pussy and gave it a kiss, surprising her. He stood up, pulling his shorts up, and opened the door for her to leave. She returned to our hut and Ben and Mark were still arguing about random stuff. Only I noticed her little delay; Dylan came so fast it was indeed hard to notice.

She had been exposed and teased all day, and was getting desperate to cum. She leaned close and gave me a little kiss on my lips; sort of sharing her punishment with me. I tasted Dylan on her kiss and felt really dirty but I was a few drinks too late to mind much. I wanted to reclaim her so I asked if it was time to go home and everyone agreed. We paid the bill with a nice unsolicited discount.

When we reached Mark's car he handed me the keys saying:

"Why don't you give it a try? Be careful, this is a Porsche Cayenne. It's large but still a Porsche and can be a bit skittish!"

I was surprised Mark wanted me to drive his precious car but when he entered the back seat pulling Rose with him it all made sense. I would be the driver for them.

It wasn't a long ride home but Rose was a delicious sheep between two hungry wolves and I feared I might crash the car checking on them in the mirror. Mark put his hand on her thigh before I even left the parking lot and started sliding it towards her pussy.

"Behave yourself!" She slapped his hand, acting offended." Save It for the naughty girls you got the phone numbers from." I wasn't sure if she was pretending or jealous for real.

"Someone is jealous we got some phone numbers Ben!"

"We? You got one too?" She turned to Ben.

"Well, there were three girls. Mark got two numbers. The other one gave me hers without me asking." Ben tried to explain.

"And you accepted? Oh my god!"

"I had to. Declining would have been insulting" Ben smiled, giving such a poor excuse.

"Unbelievable, we could hand hung out all day but you guys chose to chase some random girls! I guess I should call the number I got too?"

"You got a phone number? Where is it then?"

"Here!" Rose pulled up her dress and held it covering only her pussy, exposing her thigh. "Since you guys are gonna be busy with your numbers, perhaps I should give my number a call!" she mocked them.

"Who the fuck is Dylan?" Ben couldn't control his outburst. "And why did you write his number there?"

"Oh, it wasn't me who wrote it, that's his writing!" Rose laughed at their shock.

Mark and Ben were angry and jealous with her teasing someone other than us. The least jealous person in that car was me. I was enjoying both driving Mark's Porsche and Rose provoking them. I laughed to myself, knowing they didn't have a clue she had just sucked our waiter's dick. They protested but she laughed at them and we soon reached home. Mark wanted to play with Rose on the way home but his plans failed. I was a mix of relieved and sad nothing happened on our drive home.

---

We all went inside. Mark went upstairs to shower and Ben opened a beer and sat by the pool upset. Rose grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs.

"Babe, I need to cum so bad!" she confessed the moment we closed the door behind us. "How did being exposed all day feel?"

"So slutty! Babe, please make me cum. I'm begging you!" She was kissing my chest and taking my clothes off. That felt empowering; she was so crazy to cum and being so submissive.

"Take your dress and my clothes off, then tell me everything that happened with the waiter and I'll make you cum!" I ordered. She complied as fast as she could, getting naked and kissing my body as she took my clothes off. She started telling me while jerking my semi hard cock.

"I acted drunk and asked Dylan to take me to the bathroom, babe. I pretended to fall and showed him my pussy. Babe, I was so wet!"

"He saw your pussy?" I was picturing the scene and enjoying her handjob.

"Yes. I told him to lock the door while I used the stall and when I opened the stall he kissed me! She bit her lower lip. "Remember your new rule that I have to do everything I do with the others with you?"

I nodded and she kissed me with passion! I felt the bitter and salty taste of his cum and the sweet flavour of her drinks from her mouth. She was loving making me taste him! It was humiliating but kinky and I'm sure that's exactly what Rose wanted me to feel. I figured her biggest kink was not only to be submissive and dirty but to make me feel that too.

"Could you taste him, babe? "she asked excitedly.

"Yes, what else did you do?" She was pumping my now fully hard cock faster.

"He is a virgin, babe. I told him I would give him a naughty tip. I tried to be in control, but then he started bossing me and took off my dress. I even got a little scared but you know how I love obeying. He ordered me to suck his cock!"

"And you started sucking him?" I said, picturing her naked on her knees.

"Of course babe; like the slut you know I am!"

"Yes, you are a slut indeed! Did you suck him good?"

"Yes, I even swallowed his whole cock and he came in no time down my throat! I'm getting so good at it babe!"

"The perfect cock sucking slut! Did he want to fuck you, babe?"

"He wanted to, poor virgin. He was so desperate he came too soon and wasted his chance of fucking me. He wanted my number, but I preferred having his and thought it would be fun if he wrote it on my body." I laid her down on the bed, kissing her body down to her hips, getting the same view he had. I could read his name, so close to her pussy. It was like he had marked her to show me he used her to cum.

"It's like he left a note for me 'Dylan was here!' It's so naughty!" I started kissing and licking her pussy like a madman.

She had been teased so much during the day her juices had a stronger taste. I licked her, savoring her pussy and grabbed both her buttcheeks, pulling her hips up to my mouth. She began moaning so loud she bit the tip of one pillow to muffle herself and then grabbed my hair. She started swaying her hips on my mouth, feeling waves of pleasure. I inserted my middle finger inside her drenched pussy and started teasing her pussy from inside.

I felt her thighs pressing on my ears and then her hips started shaking violently, rubbing herself against my mouth. Her juices flowed even more and her pussy tightened on my finger. Her abs spasmed for a while and finally her whole body relaxed. I stopped licking her and removed my finger.

"Oh my god! I needed that!" she said finally, still catching her breath.

I laid down next to her and watched her beautiful naked body as it gave quick spasms from time to time, still feeling smaller waves of pleasure.

She quickly recovered and sat fastening her hair into a ponytail, smiling at me. A clear signal which translated as "I'm about to suck your cock!" and she did that perfectly.

She positioned herself on her knees and elbows, giving me a beautiful sight of her ass up in the air and her back as bent as possible. She started licking my cock, twisting her tongue around the head, pacing her licks with jerking and playing with my balls.

She started sucking with passion swallowing me in her throat from the start, making me feel her throat massaging my cock head. She deep throated it a few times and resumed sucking without gasping for air. I couldn't believe how much she'd improved in such a short time. I could feel my orgasm building up and she suddenly stopped and looked at me with a naughty smile.

"Baby, I forgot to tell you...". She grabbed the base of my cock with her hand and leaned her head against my cock and slapped her cheek with it twice." Dylan slapped his cock in my face like this. He also gave me a slap with his hand too, I felt such a slut!"

I grabbed the base of my cock and slapped her face with it, spreading her face with saliva. She gave a pleased smile. I slapped her face with my hand and she widened her smile like she was in a submissive trance. She resumed sucking my cock and all her teasing brought me close to the edge.

"Wait, I don't want to cum yet! I want to fuck your ass like Mark did!" She smiled.

"Sorry baby. I thought about your new rule and you should only enjoy things I did to others after the rule. So, you will only fuck my ass after I give it to someone else again! And you will only fuck me if someone else fucks me first." She must have thought a lot about this. She found every good and bad sides of each rule." Right now, you are only getting sucked because I sucked Dylan" she added, smiling.

I was thinking about letting another man fuck her ass again and I found It so kinky! Her interpretation of my rule was driving me crazy in humiliation and I was about to cum when she resumed sucking. I wanted a small revenge on her and decided not to warn her I was about to cum. She kept sucking, so good that it wasn't long until I came without telling, but she didn't complain. She was surprised by the first jet but continued sucking like nothing happened. I was spasming and releasing all my load and she kept sucking until I stopped. She carefully slid off my dick without missing a drop and showed me her mouth with a white pool of cum. She closed her mouth and gulped my load then showed me her empty mouth and smiled. My mind was blown. She had become every guy's dream in just one weekend! She laid next to me and pulled my arm over, cuddling herself.

"When did you learn that?" I was amazed.

"Well, I don't mind the taste and texture anymore, now I've swallowed a few loads. It makes me feel proud and happy to please. Did I get It right?"

"Right? That was insane!"

"Thank you, Babe." She smiled proudly and made herself comfortable on my chest.

The beach and our play exhausted us and Rose fell asleep on my chest. Since I couldn't move I kept thinking about everything that was happening and her using the new rule to make me want her to do stuff with others. I wanted her ass and now she had to let someone else fuck her ass first. That excited and scared me but it wasn't long until I was asleep too.