Fun with the Guys Pt. 04

Story Info
We hang out in the pool.
4.7k words
4.34
26.3k
39

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a CUCKOLD story, if you do not enjoy the theme, please don't waste your time.

Thanks for all the feedback, I know this first person narrative isn't exactly correct, but it has a purpose in my head, it's intentional and will remain this way.

This one I submitted without an editor to speed up the delivery, let me know what you guys think, if it isn't that bad or if I should use an editor for part 5.

----------------

I woke up from my nap and Rose was gone, there was some noises and a big splash in the water, I checked outside the window It was getting dark, when I got close to the window I saw Rose sitting in the edge of our pool wearing a blue dress, her hair was wet and she and Ben were laughing at Mark which was swimming close to the other edge of the pool.

I heard music and noticed a few cans of empty beer piled in the corner. I was anxious to see If they were up to something but everything looked normal.

But then Mark emerged pointing at them saying:

"Who's next!?" They just laughed.

The water close to him calmed and I rubbed my eyes to see It clearly. I saw a big skin colored thing floating attached to Mark's hips and finally it hit me! Mark was swimming naked and calling them to take their clothes off too. I felt a rush of blood going to my dick and my stomach revolved thinking that either I remained hidden upstairs just looking or, to participate I would have to be naked with all of them and I was the smaller one.

Rose had shown her naked body and done things to both of them but I still neither saw them or was seen naked. I was hoping that they didn't take their clothes off and things remained that way. But then, Ben stood up where he was sitting with Rose, danced a little and downed his shorts showing his semi hard cock. He jumped splashing water on Rose, she acted angry but they all laughed.

Now Ben and Mark were naked and calling for Rose, she denied for a while but finally stood up and danced teasingly untying the knots on her shoulder pretending to pull her dress off, but then she suddenly lifted her arms in the air and jumped dressed in the pool.

She did It in a way her dress remained on the surface of the pool when she dived, she emerged naked but hidden by the water mocking at their disappointed faces. I was excited but nervous. They were all naked in our pool and Rose didn't have limitations anymore, she could do whatever she wanted with them, I imagined a lot of possibilities and finally decided to join them. I would have to deal with my shyness and overcome showing my smaller cock but I needed to be there for the naughty stuff! I freshen up quickly and went to join them.

"Look who's back alive!" Rose shouted and lifted her body on the edge to give me a kiss showing me her perky tits shining from the water. She lived with me for months but never swimmed naked.

"Baby, would you please get us some beers? The guys want me to get It for them but I'm afraid they might see me naked." She pretended to be innocent but I could notice she was tipsy.

I grabbed some beers from the cooler and opened one for myself and laid down on the resting chair.

"Come on, man, join our naked kingdom!" Mark yelled, jumping in the pool again swinging his junk in the air. I laughed but still was nervous about it.

"I'm starving, let me first order some food for us." I gained some time.

"Pizza!" Rose yelled higher than she expected and laughed at herself.

"Pizza It is then! It's on me If I got to pick!" Everyone cheered, agreeing and Mark left the pool and asked for my phone to choose the food to our address. He dried his hands on a towel and I handed him my phone and he stood there close to me with his big junk hanging close to my face. He was bigger and thicker than me, even soft. He took his time standing there making me uncomfortable and after what seemed an eternity finally handed me back my phone and looked for his wallet and handed me a hundred.

He dived back into the pool and Rose and Ben were holding on the edge talking and suddenly Rose yelled in pain, Mark emerged laughing.

"Owch! Not funny! That hurts!" Rose complained and I knew Mark had swum to her and bitten her ass and the three guys laughed and my dick hardened a little.

"I just couldn't help myself with that ass!" Mark said and bitten the air looking at Rose and we laughed and again I felt proud of her beauty.

The night was promising and I decided to drink faster for when my time of being naked arrived.

We drank and talked about many things. Mark asked us about our jobs and big projects and also talked about his company and how great he was doing. I told them about a project I just finished and how my boss would travel to present on Monday and they were proud of me.

Ben was starting to grow in his company too and we cheered for him and Rose told us about how everyone in her office thought she was such a prudish girl.

"Prudish indeed, if she doesn't like something she would just pick her clothes and leave!" Mark provoked her and we all laughed.

We chatted and laughed a lot, everyone was so comfortable and the nudity felt natural, there was some teasing but everything seemed natural and fun.

The pizza guy arrived and I went to get it under protests from the guys who chose Rose to pick It naked. When I returned I heard her saying "the neighbors can't see anything" making a funny voice quoting me. That made it clear she was already drunk but still remembered the Rules.

I dropped the pizzas on the table and took a slice to give to Rose in the pool. When I turned she was standing behind me smiling like a naked goddess with the dripping water shining in the low light. We enjoyed the view for a while and she sat hiding most of herself behind the table and we all ate.

After the pizza, I said, "Fuck It!" I downed my shorts and ran naked and jumped in the pool yelling "Naked Kingdom!".

Rose clapped, Mark and Ben burst into laughter. I swam for a while feeling free. I even floated for some time leaving my dick out on the surface.

"Look Ben, that girl from the Beach responded to my text! They want to meet us at a bar!" Mark showed Ben the text on his phone.

"And you're thinking about going?" Rose was disappointed.

"Well, I have the duty of finding out which one is naughtier!" Mark held his hand on his chest acting like an honorable hero.

"I don't know If I want to go." Ben didn't seem interested.

"Well, I think you should stay here in the naked kingdom." I wasn't sure If Rose was just sad to end the playtime or jealous.

"Come on, man, we can hit the jackpot there, three of them for only two of us!" Mark tried to convince him.

"So I'm just not a good enough prize then!" Rose exaggerated her sad puppy face.

"You are the best prize!" Ben tried to cheer her up.

"But I don't think you can't handle pleasing ALL of us! I am kind of doing this for you, to lighten your burden." Mark used his twisted logic.

"Aren't we having fun in our naked kingdom? I guess I'll put my clothes on then!" Rose bluffed.

"Yes, we are, but we also need relief after so much teasing! My balls are aching." - Mark called her bluff.

"If you guys stayed we could be naked all night." Rose bargained.

"Well, this bad boy needs some pussy!" Mark stood up a little and showed his semi-hard cock to Rose.

"How about we make a deal, we stay here and you make sure us both cum tonight!" Ben proposed and Rose was thinking about it when Mark interrupted her thoughts.

"Wait, I don't want just a handjob, I want to be inside of you!"

"She can't, man, because of their rules." They knew different versions of the older rules and Ben didn't want to push the boundaries.

Rose looked at me for my approval and I smiled in response. I'm sure the alcohol helped, but I could see she was tempted and horny for them. My heart was racing imagining her pleasing the three of us.

"Actually, the rules changed a bit, so we have a deal!" She said smiling and extending her hands in the air for them to shake.

"Deal!" They agreed, shaking her both hands at the same time.

"I will take a leak and I'll cancel with them!" Mark went inside the house.

I gave a small dive trying to dismiss my boner and when I emerged Rose had a serious face and said my phone was buzzing and she read my Boss's name. I got out naked uncaring about my hanging dick and dried my hands and read a text from 'Paul Boss' that said "Where are the files from the project!? I can't find them and I need them now!"

"I gave you the Black pen drive with everything." I replied.

"I can't find It and I'll board in a few hours, I'm here at the office, can you come here and give It to me again?"

I thought about arguing for a while but there wasn't much to do if I wanted to remain employed so I just said "Ok, be there ASAP".

I told Rose and she felt bad for me but tried to cheer me up:

"It's just a small drive and you will be back in no time."

"I know, but that sucks anyway."

"Don't worry, I'll make It up to you for being so responsible!" she winked and smiled, biting her lip.

"Hmm! That helps a lot!" I kissed her and suddenly remembered we were standing naked and Ben might see me getting hard.

I grabbed my shorts and went upstairs to change and met Mark on my way out.

"What's wrong?" he asked, seeing me now fully clothed.

"I'll have to be at the office real quick."

"Oh, that sucks, is it too far from here?"

"It's a fifteen or twenty minutes drive, I'll be home in less than one hour."

"Damm, but don't worry, Ben and I are gonna take care of Rose." he couldn't hold his evil laughter.

"I'm sure she will be in great hands." I didn't bother with his joke.

"Not only hands!" he left on the sliding door laughing and my gut gave a small twist knowing he was right.

I kept watching them outside and saw Mark grabbing her ass and kissing her neck without any resistance from her. Ben was sitting on the pool's edge with his body turned to Rose and his face was near her pussy and he caressed her thighs. The thought of calling my boss and telling him to go fuck himself crossed my mind but thanks to the fear of poverty I decided I should hurry up and be back as soon as possible so I could participate.

My mind was full of every possible dirty thought I could have while driving to the office. I imagined her sucking them, thinking how they would finally fuck and that I would get the same when I get back home.

It wasn't a long drive but It felt like It wouldn't end. When I finally made it to the office, I saw no lights on and couldn't see Paul's car. I parked outside and texted l was outside but he didn't answer. I thought he might be busy inside and decided to call him so he could open it for me. After a while ringing, he finally answered.

"What's up, A-Dog!?" Paul's voice was different and I checked the phone screen to see If I called right and there was 'Paul Boss' on the dialer. I was confused.

"Paul? "I was still lost.

"Come on, A-Dog, I can't believe you fell for this one!" Behind his voice, I could hear what seemed like moans and some clapping sounds.

"What the hell, Mark?" I said after checking the dialer one more time and it finally hit me! Mark had pretended to be my Boss, when he ordered us pizza he must have changed his contact name on my phone to match Paul's and I just couldn't notice It!

"Thanks for letting us have some privacy, Rose is loving the gift, man! You're the best host ever!"

"I can't believe you, Mark!" I was feeling stupid and wanted to laugh at myself for how naive I could be.

"Don't you worry, man, Rose is in great hands...and some other parts of our bodies! Haha" he repeated his joke.

"Where is she?" I could hear some muffled moans.

"I would pass to her, but she can't talk right now, she has her mouth full, I have to go, can't leave her waiting for long, bye!" he hung up and I was still in shock!

I got played like a fool and left Rose as a fuck toy for them. I just couldn't believe what happened and wanted to laugh, cry, hit myself, and cum all at the same time. My hands were shaking to start the car and I drove home with my mind anywhere but with me.

I haven't a clue how I managed to get home safely but luckily I made It despite my stormed mind, raging hardon, and a will to kill Mark. I went inside the house looking for them. No one on the sofa, nothing by the pool nor the resting chairs, and I started to be worried they had taken her elsewhere.

I ran upstairs and opened the door of our room. My heart stopped for a while relieved to finally see Rose and restart beating like crazy with the amazing view of her.

She was alone on our bed naked with her legs spread wide, her hands were comfortable over her head. There were pools of cum starting on her pussy and spreading to her belly, tits, and mouth. Her mouth was in a pleased smile and her eyes were closed.

"Finally, you are home!" She looked at me and spoke, leaving her peaceful state.

I checked our bedroom again for Mark and Ben but they were nowhere to be seen. I closed the door behind me and walked closer to Rose, she looked used and pleased, there were some bite marks over her body and tits and when I sat down on our bed I finally saw a white spot oozing from her pussy, one of them had filled her.

"Baby, I have a story for you. Why don't you take off your clothes and lay down next to me so I can tell you?" She smiled at me and I kissed her lips.

"Sure, Babe, are you ok?"

"More than ok. Thanks for the gift, babe!"

I took my clothes off and laid down next to her, all I could think was the story I was about to hear.

"When you left, Mark came to me and said he talked to you and you wanted the three of us to enjoy our time before you came back and that you said I was in good hands."

My already hard cock began pulsing hearing Rose's story.

"Baby, Mark started kissing my neck and said you wanted me to enjoy the gift. He teased my nipples and I felt his cock in my ass and I started massaging him. Babe, you know you got everything they had!" She started slowly playing with my cock.

"What else?" I was dying to hear everything and teased her nipples like what I heard in her story.

"Ben started kissing my thighs and caressing my pussy while Mark kissed me..." I interrupted her story to give her a kiss feeling the taste of their cocks, and gently slid my fingers on her used pussy.

She then softly grabbed my hair and guided my head to her thighs and I promptly kissed them and I noticed how red It was on her inner thighs.

"Mark made me sit on the edge so Ben could start kissing and licking my pussy, babe." She said this and looked at me expectantly. I knew what she wanted and I had to give It to her, so looking at her eyes I kissed her used pussy. One. Two. Three kisses and I saw the arousal on her face and a little spasm when I started licking it.

"Baby, Mark made me suck his cock, this time he was gentle and I felt so good being licked and sucking his cock. I sucked him nice and slow, savoring his cock." she was feeling waves of pleasure telling me the story and being licked, there was cum over her pussy and I was trying to avoid licking It.

"Babe, do you want to know how my pussy got like this?"

"Yes, please tell me everything!"

"Ben licked me until I came into his mouth in our pool, I moaned so loud I feared the neighbors might hear us. Mark asked us to go inside and I thought he meant the sofa, but he held my hand and took me upstairs. He said he wanted us to do It in our bed and we were going to leave a present for you here to thank you for the gift!

"On our bed?" I was Crazy imagining they fucking her on the bed we sleep in every day!

"Right here, Ben laid down here and I started sucking his cock as thanks for making me cum, I suddenly felt a pain in my buttcheek as Mark bit the other and he started fingering my pussy. I was focused on pleasing Ben but then I felt Mark's big cock in my entrance and I wanted It inside me, Babe, I wanted It for so long!"

I could picture his big head invading the pussy I was now licking and that made me lick It even harder.

"He pushed his big cock inside me. At first, It felt like he was ripping me apart, but I was so horny pleasing two cocks I was dripping wet. I took his whole cock, he said he was dying to fuck me since he saw me and he was surprised I took It all inside me on the first try, I was so proud of me, Babe. That was the first cock in my pussy since yours and in our bed, that was so naughty!"

"Really naughty!" I wasn't caring anymore to hit the cum stains on her pussy, my mouth tasted like cum and I didn't even know whose it was.

"He fucked me for a good time and told Ben It was his time, they switched places and I tasted my juices on his cock feeling such a slut being fucked by two cocks, babe."

"My slut!" I wanted her to cum as some sort of ritual to make her mine again so I buried my face on her used pussy.

"Yours! But Ben fucked me while I sucked Mark's cock. Ben slapped my ass and I was getting close to cum again and then you called, Mark answered and talked with you while I got fucked by two cocks, he forced me to swallow his whole cock and I never felt so slutty like that, not even being fucked in the ass! So I came, I came knowing you could hear me being fucked by another man!"

"You came during that call!?" I was remembering the muffled moanings on the call and thinking It was her coming. My dick was flowing precum.

"Yes, I came so hard I had to stop Ben and lay down for a second catching my breath. Mark said he wanted to leave some clues for you to find and he bit my tits and body. I felt naughty letting him leave those and feeling the pain on my body, It will last days, babe! Days reminding you I was fucked by them."

I caressed one bite mark on her hip, kissed, and returned licking her pussy even wilder.

"Ben continued fucking me and announced he was about to cum, I just asked not to cum inside me and tried to save that just for you and he took It off and came over my pussy and shot all over my body."

I could feel she was getting close.

"Mark pulled me over him and made me ride him" she was stopping to feel her orgasm building.

"I rode him so well, he felt even bigger this way, he ordered me to make him cum and I had to obey him! But then he kissed me and told me he was about to cum, babe. I should've stopped and made him cum in my mouth or something, but I just wanted to... please him!"

"Show It to me, show me how you rode him, babe!" she was so close to cum so I laid down and I thought she would ride my dick, but she positioned her pussy in my mouth instead I was surprised but wanted to make her cum so bad I didn't even bother about anything else, she swayed her hips on my mouth and I grabbed her buttcheeks and licked her whole pussy.

"Like this, baby, I rode him like this until he came, can you feel his cum inside me?" I just nodded savoring the bitter taste mixed on her juices as she looked at me biting her lip full of lust. "Mark came so deep I could feel the jets hitting my womb and I came again just thinking about telling you everything I did, babe!"

When I heard this I imagined his cum deep inside her and pulled her buttcheeks onto my face as hard as I could helping her to grind her pussy in my mouth and she finally came, her body spasmed violently and her pussy tightened pushing even more juices down to my mouth carrying along with Mark's big load and I kept licking and swallowing everything like a thirsty dog.

She fell on the bed exhausted still feeling some random spasms, after some time the sexual high vanished and I finally realized what I have done and some regret and humiliation took over me. I not only let my friends fuck my girlfriend and cum inside her but also ate their cum on her body.

The other times we played with it I barely tasted It in her body, this time I swallowed almost a full load. Rose wasn't the only one advancing in her submission, I also was advancing in submitting to her twisted ideas. That angst hit me hard and I remained in shock.

12