Fun with the Guys Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, babe?" She came back to herself and was worried about me.

"It's...nothing." I lied poorly as my cock softened.

"Did I cross the line or did something I shouldn't?" Rose was calm but I could tell she was worried.

"You didn't, but I think I did."

"You mean what WE just did?" she held my hand to her chest and gave me a pleased smile and I felt safer.

"Yes, but... it can't be right!"

"What is not right? I love you more than anything and I feel absolutely nothing for them."

"I know, but what about me tasting their cum on you?" I tried to make sense out of my insecurities.

"If by that you mean pleasing your girlfriend like I never thought It was possible, I think I fainted for a little while from that huge orgasm!"

"Really?"

"Babe, every time I came I was thinking about you! When Ben licked me in the pool I was wishing you were there to see me. When Mark was on the phone with you I came so hard thinking you could hear me being naughty and when he came inside me, all I could think about was how naughty I had been for you. And I know you only tasted cum to please me and I love you even more for doing that kinky for me!"

She was right and my cock was getting hard hearing her words.

"In fact, since you pleased me so well, how about I make It up to you!" she started kissing my cock and licking the precum.

Without using her hands, she started sucking my cock teasing the head with her tongue. She was sucking slowly and making a nice mess drooling on my cock. When It became fully coated with her saliva, she positioned herself over me and held my cock with her hand to put It inside her.

"Babe, you have been such a good boyfriend!" I felt the head of my cock being forced to enter her. It surprised me how tight It was.

"How about we make a deal? Every time you do that for me, I'll do this for you!"

She was making a beautiful face of pain and pleasure and I finally understood she was making me enter her ass! She was slowly dropping her weight and swaying her hips easing my cock to invade her tight hole.

"Oh my god, that's so tight!" I said as she fitted my whole cock inside her and stopped adapting to it impaling her.

"So I heard it!" she teased me and started fucking her ass onto my cock.

"What a slut!"

"Your slut!" she clenched her teeth and rode faster and I grabbed her perky tits. I remembered what Dylan did and slapped her face.

"My slut!" she was shocked but nodded agreeing looking even hornier.

"So, do we have a deal? Every time you lick my lover's cum from me...you get to fuck my ass, deal? - she asked me and I realized that this wasn't gonna stop this weekend or any time soon, we were so tangled in this twisted fantasy we might never go back to our boring lives as before.

"Yes! Deal!" I was mad in lust imagining our sex life couldn't ever be the same, I wanted her to keep going and do everything we had done and maybe even more! I loved her before but now she seemed like a wet dream coming true.

"Do you want me to be naughty?"

"I want you to be naughty for me!"

"Just for you?" She asked with a teasing face, I started rubbing her pussy with one hand and squeezing her tit with the other.

"Everyone, babe! I want you to fuck my friends, your friends our waiters!" I was crazy imagining many possibilities.

"Hmmm!" she loved the ideas! She rode me faster moaning and asked "And will you lick It!?"

"You bet this ass I'm gonna lick every drop!" I slapped her face one more time and she was crazy, I was getting close and I rubbed her pussy harder and started fingering inside her and pinched her nipple.

"I want your cum in my ass, baby! Just like Mark did!" she was meeting my thrusts with her body swings sliding almost all of my cock out and then back inside her ass. I was rubbing her pussy and slid two fingers inside her pussy roughly and she opened her mouth gasping for air from all the pleasure.

"That pussy needs a dick while I fuck your ass!"

She tightened immediately hearing that and came being fingered on her pussy and fucked in her ass! She let a loud moan escape and I was so close that when her ass grabbed hard on my cock I just spurted inside her and I kept thrusting a few more times filling her ass.

She fell over and kissed me.

"I love you, Alan!"

"I love you, Rose!"

We were so exhausted I just turned off the lights, cuddled her, and we were fast asleep.

12