All Comments on 'Fun with the Guys Pt. 04'

by UniverseOwner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very sexy. Even tho the spoof about his phone call was unbelievable, I enjoyed it. I don't think you really need an Editor but a volunteer proof reader would help fill in all those dropped words. You have a great Following. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m not judging but he’s gay. No straight guy will eat another man’s semen. So come out of the closet because it’s dark in there.

Other than that, I question if they’re really his friends.

I wouldn’t fuck my best friends wife or be turned on letting them fuck mine. Some stranger? Sure, that might be hot but not a friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh fuck this story is hot. The emotions are captured very well. I know that in each and every chapter there will be a temptation to make it even more over the top, but I urge you to show some restraint and keep it believable.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Even though I do not like the cuck fetish, I do like that the couple seem to love and respect each other. My biggest problem with the fetish is that it makes no sense to choose to be with someone you do not like or respect. I hope more stories include this.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This is a CUCKOLD story, if you do not enjoy the theme, please don't waste your time.

And you're closeted so why waste YOUR time pretending big cock is what you prefer to pussy?

See how that works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category; should be in Fetish. You can't shit into a Crock Pot and submit it to a chili cooking contest, and then tell people that if they don't like to eat shit they shouldn't be tasting your chili. OK, you can, and you did. But its a shitty thing to do. This story is FAG CUCK shit, and should be in Fetish. If you can't make real chili then put this crock of shit where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story on lit! Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing storys! The whole series is great! Keep them cumming!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Odiouser says it’s sexy, and the Cuck Whisperer knows his cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know, its awfully funny how that loser 26th NC commented how bad this story was on the first chapter. But I checked and it appears he took the time to read every single chapter and comment on them. I don't know about you, but if a person didn't like a story they wouldn't bother to read the other three chapters, right? I think our little weasel 26thNC is a huge liar and secretly loves cuckold stories. I'll bet he jerked his tiny peepee to each and every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Iameasel seems to be as upset reading this chapter as he was reading all of the other three. Oh wait, did I blow your cover Iameasel? hahaha Dude, we know how much you enjoy dreaming of a woman cuckolding you with bigger and better dicks than yours. That shouldn't be too hard since all you have is that tiny 3 incher.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous