Fun with the TGirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good slut; now lick Mistress Lily's boots."

Miss PVC stood in front of me and presented her boots for my attention; and I duly licked them from toe to the top and back again on both legs, paying particular attention to the heels.

Once I'd finished Polly stood in front of me and rubbed her crotch across my face; "kiss my clitty like a good little slut." she groaned as I ran my tongue along the stumpy shaft inside her frilly knickers.

She took hold of my head and pulled it closer; which was better for me to kiss it and lick it even more firmly as I tried to get it hard.

My mind was in a whole other universe so I was a surprised when I felt Lily move my legs further apart.

"Fucking Hell." she giggled, "our little slut is dripping onto the carpet!"

"What?" Polly stepped back; "let me see." then walked behind me. I didn't know if I was dripping juices onto the carpet, but my pussy was on fire; not least from the clothes pegs attached to my flaps which were still tingling.

"Bad slut!" Polly grunted; "clean that up!" then spanked my arse harder than I'd ever had before and fell over face first; but Polly and Lily dragged me around and pointed to something on the carpet that they said was mine and I should clean it with my tongue.

I obliged; like the 'good slut' that I wanted to be for them.

Lily then pulled me back onto my knees; where it was now her turn for me to lick and kiss her clitty through a pair of sexy panties. Already bigger than Polly's it didn't take long for me to make it grow and her groan. Just like earlier she took hold of a handful of hair then released her clitty from it's packaging then forced it into my mouth; where she forcefully face-fucked me; which is something I adore.

Polly was behind me and started tugging on the pegs between my legs which made me flinch but with a mouth full of cock and my hands fastened behind my back I was in no position to stop her.

After a couple of minutes of playing and stretching my labia; she pushed in a short fat finger which felt amazing, then a second which made me dizzy with excitement, especially as Lily showed no signs of cumming yet.

It took a minute or so but I soon began pressing back from my hips and the fingers felt like a nice fat cock filling my juicy cunt up to the brim.

Next I felt something rubbing against my arsehole; then with only the slightest bit of pressure slid inside, making my eyes bulge, as it went in so easily.

My own clit was tingling and I was getting ever more desperate to rub it and make myself cum; but couldn't and couldn't even ask.

"Do you want to change ends?" Polly-Anna asked her friend, who disengaged from my mouth and a stream of saliva ran out and down my tits.

I heard them whispering but I was still trying to recover my senses so didn't hear what they said; so was surprised when I was helped to my feet and marched; as best I could with six clothes pegs rubbing against my thighs; then as Miss Beehive sat on the sofa I was man handled until I was bent over the arm, legs splayed apart. Polly grabbed my head and brought it down to her stumpy clit, which still wasn't hard .... but I no longer cared; I just wanted to please her in any way I could.

I immediately began licking and kissing it then covered it all with my mouth, then I did the same to her ball sack, taking it into my mouth too which made her groan and begin playing with the pegs on my tits and nipples which made me wriggle; but that stopped when Miss PVC spanked my arse three or four times on each side; then as it glowed slid his six inches into my cunt; and I was so wet I hardly felt it .... but certainly knew it was there when she began thrusting like her life depended on it; forcing my forward until Polly's now growing clitty was inside my mouth.

There was something exceptionally sexy by having my hands tied behind my back and the two Tgirls taking charge with every single thing.

I was in sensory overload and felt really disappointed when I felt Lily's clitty slide out of my cunt; but when it pressed against my other hole I could have cried with delight.

And even while sucking on Polly-Anna's clitty I still managed a cry of delight as Lily pushed hers into my arsehole! My head was soon bobbing up and down on the stumpy man-clit as Miss PVC fucked my arsehole and spanked the cheeks at the same time.

"Oh shit!" Mistress Polly-Anna squealed .... "Oh shit ... you're making me cum!"

I bobbed my head even faster and tried as best I could to use my tongue at the same time ... then suddenly she tensed up and with a guttural sigh a squirt of jizz spilled onto my tongue and I sucked as much out as humanly possible.

Sated my Mistress pushed my head away and panted; "What do you say slut?"

I thought for a moment; and still in the theme of the night replied; "Thank you Mistress .... thank you for letting me suck your co .... clitty..... thank you Mistress." Which seemed to please her.

Lily had slowed down by this stage and when she pulled her clitty out of my arse it felt like a wind tunnel; "Get back on your knees slut." She grunted while tugging on the six inch shaft.

She rolled me off the sofa arm and still stroking helped me onto my knees then hooked a finger into my mouth as she began wanking her clitty in front of my face. We were like this for well over a minute but eventually I sensed that she was 'near' so poked my tongue out and gratefully received her much bigger load of jizz on my tongue then a smaller dollop landed on my eyelid. As Lily stood still regaining her senses I bent forward and took her clitty back in my mouth; making sure I'd emptied her reserves.

I was left kneeling as my two Mistresses admired their handy work; before Miss Beehive lent forward and kissed my on the lips; then asked; "Would you like to cum for us know?"

"Yes please, Mistress ..... yes please."

I was helped to my feet and as Miss PVC unbuckled my leather cuffs Polly-Anna removed the pegs, which left my nipples and labia stinging again; and I was refused permission to touch them.

"Where do you want me Mistress?" I asked.

"Over here next to the wall," while not my favourite position for masturbation, it's what I'd done behind the club for her. So I took up my position and began stroking my throbbing clit which made my jump; and I continued gulping in air on every stroke.

"Finger yourself" Lily commanded. And I did .... one then two fingers as my other hand was a blur trying to make myself cum. "More slut .... more fingers!"

My brain was all fuzzy, so I did as commanded; forcing all four fingers into my cunt as I fiercely rubbed my clit for my audience.

"Now the thumb ... slut ... now the thumb .... the whole fist!" Mistress Beehive moaned.

"Yes Mistress." I replied and manoeuvred my hand until it was as tight as possible, then slowly and carefully slid it in until all they could see was my wrist! At that angle there wasn't much else I could do but their comments were enough to tip me over and had an awesome and trembling orgasm; which left me in tears.

It was all over and as I stood gathering my thoughts Mistress Lily offered me a towel to clean myself up with, then it was suggested I could stay the night in the guest bedroom, which I naively agreed too.

That's only the beginning of my all too willing decent into the world of sluts and sex slaves.

12