Fun with Uncle Jerry 07

Story Info
Uncle Jerry's niece shares him with sexy friend Paige
3.9k words
4.64
10k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been nearly six months since Jerry had "introduced" his niece, Rachel, to the idea of sex as something enjoyable, when shared between the right people. Since then, Jerry had enjoyed sex with Rachel several times. Her tastes were widening as she relaxed and allowed herself to explore more.

Jerry's apartment building had a large swimming pool for use by the residents and their guests. Jerry took advantage of it whenever he could as an enjoyable method of burning off extra calories.

When Rachel asked if she and a friend could use the pool, Jerry was happy to oblige. The apartment complex rule was that the hosting resident had to be in the pool area at all times. Hanging out poolside, keeping an eye on two 20-something women was a job Jerry was happy to take on.

When the women arrived mid-afternoon, Jerry was wearing a blue polo shirt and khaki shorts. Rachel, now 20, was her usual shapely self. A striped terry cloth cover-up wrapped loosely around her ample boobs and round butt. Her long brown hair was tied in a pony tail and her eyes shone with excitement usually reserved for "ass play day."

"Hi, Uncle Jerry. You're looking very 'prep' today. Thanks for letting us use your pool. This is Paige." Rachel stepped to one side as her friend extended a hand.

Paige was probably also in her early 20s. About 5-foot 6 inches, her thick blonde hair was piled on top of her head. Like Rach, she also wore a beach cover-up over medium-sized breasts and wide hips. Her handshake was surprisingly strong.

"Hello, Mister..."



"Jerry, will be fine."

"UNCLE Jerry," Rachel corrected.

Paige's laugh was like crystal; clear, but sharp with a hard edge. "Hello, Uncle Jerry. In can't wait to use your pool. This summer has been killing me. I'm so damn hot."

"You certainly are," Jerry said before thinking.

Paige blushed, but Rachel gave her a conspiratorial wink and a nudge with her elbow. "I told you he's a perv."

"I'm not a perv."

Rachel grinned. "Oh, really? You fuck your own niece and her mother who is married to your brother. If that's not a pervert, what do you call it?"

Paige cocked an eyebrow. "I call it hot."

"Don't worry, Uncle Jerry," Rachel stepped back into the hallway and strutted toward the elevator. "It's a compliment."

Jerry looked at Paige, "I hope I didn't give offense. I was caught guard by how beautiful you are."

She blushed again, but then recovered. "You're pretty good looking, too, Uncle Jerry. Better than Rachel described."

He had locked the apartment and they found Rach waiting with a hand on the open elevator.

"Better? What has this little slut been telling you?"

They all got on the elevator and Rach hefted her large tits. "Little?"

Paige caressed one of Rach's nipples with familiarity. "He didn't mean your tits, did you Uncle Jerry?"

He felt his dick hardening, creeping down the leg of the short pants. Jerry decided there was nothing to do but join in. "Of course not. Her tits are anything but small. But have you seen her pussy? That is tiny and tight."

The women burst out laughing as the door opened to the rooftop pool deck. Jerry took it as a win and went in search of a lounge chair in the shade. Rachel and Paige followed, draping their towels over nearby chairs. They weren't the only people using the pool, and several heads turned as the women took off their wraps.

Rachel wore a very showy bikini. The tiny scraps of fluorescent orange fabric highlighted her tan as a large sliver of pink areola peeked out. The two triangles down her front barely covered her pubic hair. They were joined at the sides by strings tied in matching bows.

Paige also wore a bikini top that revealed more than concealed. The soft blue material did nothing to hide the nipples pressing from behind. Instead of a bikini on the bottom, Paige was covered by a pair of cut-off denim shorts. A nice touch for a Daisy Duke fan like Jerry, but it did seem a bit conservative for her outgoing reputation.

Paige looked directly at the large bulge in Jerry's short.

"We better get in the water, Rachel. Uncle Jerry is about to burst a seam."

They laughed, turning to wrap their arms around each other's waists as they ran to the pool and jumped in together.

After several minutes of diving and splashing, Paige swam to the side of the pool, resting one arm on the edge and waving to Jerry with the other. "Come on in Uncle Jerry. Come play with us."

Taking off his shirt, Jerry walked to where Paige was resting. Rachel drifted over to join them. "Paige can't just relax, Uncle Jerry. She has to make a game of everything."

He sat on the edge, his feet in the water and the head of his cock almost to the hem of the pant leg. "Like what?"

Paige swam a bit closer, resting her hands on his knee. "It's a swimming pool. Maybe, Marco Polo?"

Rachel swatted her friend. "Jesus, Paige. You can totally see Uncle Jerry's dick."

She let her eyes linger. "So?"

"Well, so ... is it as pretty as I said?"

"It's hard ..." Paige ran her hand up Jerry's thigh, just short of touching his dick. "...to tell. All I can see is the head."

"Oh, Jesus." Rachel nudged Paige aside and slid her hand up his pant leg. She tilted her wrist so the fabric slid up, exposing the seven-inches of hard, cut, cock. "How about now?"

"Rachel!" Jerry grabbed Rachel's hand away, looking around quickly to see anyone else had noticed.

She didn't exactly look contrite. "Oh, yeah. Uncle Jerry has this thing about consent. He's never said 'no,' but he always insists I ask."

"That's good to know." Paige chuckled. "So, Marco Polo? I'll start." She swam to the center of the pool and turned in a slow circle with her eyes closed.

Jerry dropped into the pool as silently as he could. From underwater, he heard her muffled, "Marco," and surfaced in time to join Rachel in a response.

"Polo."

This went on for a few minutes. He noticed Rachel swim up alongside him. He whispered into her ear. "Not a good strategy if you want to win."

"No?" She grabbed Jerry's hand and slid it into her suit and across her clit. Rachel shivered. "I win."

"Marco, you pervs." Paige was only a few feet away, eyes still closed and looking to one side.

"Polo" Rachel shouted back, before diving down, taking Jerry's shorts with her.

Paige spun and lunged toward Rachel's voice, arms outstretched. Jerry tried to pivot away, but Paige's hand flailed forward, grabbing his dick. He froze as she drifted closer, eyes still closed, stroking the thick shaft. With her face near his, she said, "May I have permission, Uncle Jerry?"

"Polo." His voice cracked.

Paige opened her eyes and threw her arms in the air, dousing him. "I win!" she spun and swam away, still shouting, "I won. I won."

Rachel was at Jerry's side handing him his shorts. "Did I mention she likes games?" She kissed her uncle on the cheek before climbing out.

Jerry put his shorts back on, making his way to the pool stairs. By the time he was back on the lounger, the women were almost done toweling off. Paige put one foot on his lounger, drying her calf.

She noticed Jerry admiring her legs and smiled at him. "Any questions, Uncle Jerry?"

"Well, in fact, yeah."

Paige stood up, puzzled at his response to her flippant comment. "Fire away."

"Please forgive an old man if this is too personal."

Rachel snorted as she stepped closer, not wanting to be left out.

"It's obvious you're a beautiful, vibrant young woman, Paige. You don't seem the least ashamed of your body or your sexuality. Why the denim shorts. Why not wear a bikini bottom that shows you off better?"

"Oh, she's wearing the bikini bottoms, Uncle Jerry."

Paige turned to her friend, "Rachel!"

"They're under the shorts. Go ahead, Uncle Jerry. Ask her why?"

Jerry turned toward Paige, a bit sorry he'd brought it up since her entire upper body was turning pink as her blush rose.

Rachel couldn't leave it alone. "Jesus, Paige, you were holding his dick five minutes ago. You're going to get shy now? I told you Uncle Jerry is cool!"

As if coming to a decision, Paige sighed and nodded to Rachel, handing her the towel. "Hold this behind me."

With a giggle of delight, Rachel took the towel, draping it down Paige's back like a modesty screen. Jerry marveled as Paige began undoing her shorts. With a glance that no one else in the area was looking, Paige wiggled the shorts to her ankles.

The bikini bottom matched the blue of the top. The tiny bit of fabric clung to her mons, but instead of a gentle curve, there was a crinkled texture from underneath. Instead of the modest concealment one expects, masses of blonde curls poured from the sides and bottom. Jerry leaned closer without realizing. His mouth went dry when he tried to speak.

"May I ... may I touch you?"

Paige nodded. Uncle Jerry tore his eyes from her over-running pubes to look into her blue eyes. "May I?" he repeated.

"Yes, Uncle Jerry," Paige said softly. "Please."

Behind the protection of the wide towel, Jerry reached forward, letting his fingertips glide over the soft curls. He pressed more firmly and Paige sighed.

"It's beautiful. Why, Paige? If you're embarrassed by it, why not shave or wax or whatever women do now?"

Paige took a breath to answer, but Rachel jumped in. "She's too scared. Afraid she'll cut herself."

Paige rolled her eyes. "It's more than that. I'm really nervous having a stranger down there. And waxing hurts like hell."

Jerry stroked her again and Paige started to moan.

"If you guys are going to keep this up, I'm going to have to drop this towel to rub one out myself."

"I can shave you." Jerry was surprised to hear himself say it.

"What?" said Rachel.

"Really?" said Paige. "Have you ever done it before?"

"I have. It was the 1980s, when bare pussy really took off and a few lady friends felt the same as you do now." He shrugged. "Of course, back then it usually ended up being foreplay."

He saw Paige relax. "We wouldn't want that to happen," she said with a wink. She took the towel and wrapped it around her waist. "When?"

Jerry shrugged again. "Today?"

Rachel looked thrilled. "Now?"

"Of course." Jerry looked around the pool deck. "But we should probably go back down stairs."

As Paige went ahead of them to the elevator, Jerry leaned close to Rachel's ear. "Did you two plan this?"

"Not this part, Uncle Jerry. Not the shaving. I hope I have enough space on my video phone."

"Rachel. Permission."

The permission was not granted.

Paige felt awkward enough as it was and knew Rachel could not keep a recording to herself. "Besides," Paige said as Jerry laid a large towel across his bed, "I want you within reach at all times."

When she gave him a solemn look, Jerry gestured toward the towel and walked to the bathroom. He returned with a small bowl of hot water, a soft cloth, shaving kit with a new razor, and baby oil. Paige was laying on her back with her legs dangling off the edge at the knees. Her bikini was still on.

Rachel was also still wearing her bikini, now mostly dry, sitting on the bed alongside Paige. "What now, Uncle Jerry?"

He studied Paige's eyes. "Are you sure?"

Paige nodded. "I'm sure."

Jerry stroked her face with the back of his hand, then crouched between her knees. He gently lowered the bikini bottoms, letting her lift her feet so they could slide off. When he turned back, the breath caught in his throat. The thick growth of blonde fur covered her entire crotch. When she spread her legs wide, he could still barley see the edge of her pink lips. Jerry heard Rachel gasp, "It's gorgeous."

He couldn't help but stroke the full bush. "Paige, I need to ask again. It really is magnificent the way it is."

Paige turned her eyes up to Rachel, but her friend was as focused on the pubes as Jerry was. She snickered, "You're no help." Then to Jerry, "What's the worst that can happen? It will always grow back. Go ahead, Uncle Jerry."

He found the blunt-tip barber scissors in his kit. When he leaned close, his nostrils filled with the scent of chlorine and fresh pussy. "Oh, Paige. May I?"

"Lick me, Uncle Jerry. Someone should enjoy my rug before it's gone."

As if under a spell, he licked across the top of the curls, feeling the slight resistance when he went against the natural grain. His tongue traveled from the cleft of one hip to the other, leaving no inch of golden pubes untouched. When Paige took a deep breath, Jerry moved his head down between her legs, his tongue parting the thick bush, then her wrinkled lips. Pushing deeper, he licked back up, finding the clit buried in a hedge of soft warmth. He nuzzled his nose in the fragrant clover, then closed his mouth around the sensitive bundle of nerves. Paige yelped and Rachel gasped.

Jerry looked over Paige's mound to see Rachel staring at him with lust in her eyes. One hand was a playing with her nipples through the bikini top.

Jerry reached for the soft cloth. "I think it's time to get started, don't you?"

"No," Rachel whined.

"Yes," Paige cooed.

He dipped the cloth into the bowl of hot water. Wringing it out, he laid it across the entire blanket of hair. He pressed the cloth against her skin, letting the water soften the curls. Paige gave a comfortable sigh.

Lifting a corner of the cloth, Jerry began to trim through with the scissors. Pausing to resoak and replace the cloth, he soon had more hair on the towel than on Paige.

He rubbed her firmly with his full palm through the warm cloth.

"Still good?"

"It already feels better."

"It looks amazing," Rachel added.

Spraying some shaving gel in his palm, Jerry used the soft brush to mix it into a light foam before applying it to her skin. Paige gave a slight shiver, "It tingles."

"Good," said Jerry as he worked the gel into the hair. He put the brush down and picked up the safety razor. Turning back toward Paige, he realized he still had one hand covered in gel. "Darling, Rach, I need another hand. Would you pull her skin tight?"

"What?" Rach seemed beside herself.

"I'm sure you've done this for yourself. Gently pinch the skin, right there at the apex of her pussy, and pull it tight so the hairs stand up. Yes, that's it."

Paige's hips flinched at Rachel's touch. "Mmm."

Jerry began sliding the sharp razor along the sensitive skin, going over each area only once. Each time, Rachel moved her fingers slightly for the new angle.

"Uncle Jerry, I can't reach well from on the side."

"Get on top, then. Paige, would you mind?"

"Mind? Rach sitting with her butt on my tits? My dream come true? Pretty sure I don't mind, no."

"Well, try to stay still, both of you. Rach, pull the lips open. Gently. A bit more."

Paige groaned as her pussy was exposed to his warm breath and the cool gel. Jerry carefully shaved around the top of the lips. "Now her clit, Rach."

Rachel was hypnotized at the sight before her. "Huh?"

"Rachel, I need to shave around her clit. Look close. Do you see those hairs?" Rachel leaned very close to the swollen nub. "Now, use your fingertip and tilt it slightly to one side."

Paige bucked her hips. Jerry glared at her, playfully aware of what had happened.

"Sorry, Uncle Jerry."

"It was a good thing I didn't have the blade down there yet. Now, try again, Rach. Move her clit to one side. Good. Now the other way."

"Uncle Jerry?"

"Now down a bit. That's it. Use your other hand to spread her lips wider."

"Um ... Uncle Jerry?"

"What is it, darling?"

"She's taking off my bikini."

Jerry looked up to see Paige with an evil gleam in her eyes, pulling the bows loose on the sides of Rach's bikini bottoms. He sighed.

"I can't say I blame her. We're almost done. Rach, can you reach to her butt cheeks?"

"I think so, OH."

"What now?"

"She's spreading my butt cheeks."

Jerry once again glared at Paige. Her nose was buried in Rach's ass. She blinked innocently.

"I guess we're done."

Rachel's face, still close to Paige's genitals, was rocking toward Jerry, then away.

After wiping his hands and the razor on the soft cloth, Jerry retrieved the baby oil. He poured some into one palm, then rubbed his hands together to warm it up.

"Darling Rach, sit up a minute please."

Without thinking, Rachel rocked back as if to sit on her haunches. Paige shouted a muffled "Hey, wait" as her face was surrounded by Rach's wide butt.

Jerry quickly began rubbing the baby oil across Paige's newly bare skin. He noticed a moisture of her own gathering at the mouth of her pussy.

"Hey, Paige."

"Yes, Uncle Jerry?"

"You like games? I have a game for you. It's called, 'Remote Control.'" He lightly stroked the wrinkled lips. He heard her gulp before she answered.

"OK?"

"Rachel is the remote control."

"Hey wait. I'm not..." Jerry put one finger to her lips.

"As the remote control, anything you do to Rachel, I will do to you."

He was met with silence.

"Does that sound like a game you'd enjoy, Paige?

"Uh-huh," they both said together.

"Rachel, it's your job to tell me what Paige is doing up there so I can do the same thing down here. Ready?"

"Ready, AH."

"What was that?"

"She bit my clit!"

Jerry bit down on Paige's clit, quickly but firmly.

"OH." Paige yelped. Then she laughed. "Just testing."

"This is a game, Paige but not a toy. Treat it with respect. With care. With love and it will come back to you."

"Mmm, Uncle Jerry, she's licking around my lips."

Jerry lowered his tongue to lick Paige's lips, down and up.

"I can feel them opening for her. Oh god, it feels so good."

"MMM," Paige agreed.

"She's moving up. I mean down. She found my clit, Uncle Jerry."

Rachel watched her Uncle Jerry as he did the same, uncovering Paige's engorged clit. He licked and sucked it into his mouth. Paige's hips pressed up to meet him.

"Oh god, Uncle Jerry, I've never had a woman suck my clit. It's wonderful. She's AHHHHH. Her finger is inside me.

Jerry slid a finger into Paige's tight cunt.

"Two fingers now. Stretching me. She's curling her fingers."

"Curling them up or down?"

"FUCKYES!" Rachel screamed.

Jerry nodded and curled two fingers against the front of Paige's vagina. He pushed the tips a bit forward and found the soft G-spot. She screamed and shoved her pussy hard onto his hand.

"Oh, Uncle Jerry. Ohohoh." Rachel was rocking back and forth. "She's fucking me Uncle Jerry. Fucking me with her fingers. SHIT Three fingers now. Like your big cock but FUCK they bend wherever she wants. Scrapping my cervix. OH GOD back to the g-spot."

Paige was going wild as Jerry fucked her slippery cunt with three thick fingers.

"AH. HER MOUTH BACK ON MY CLIT. I CAN'T OH UNCLE JERRY OH PAIGE FUCK ME!"

Jerry locked his lips around Paige's clit, sucking hard as his fingers plundered her spasming pussy. She was screaming so loud he could barely hear Rach.

"MAKING ME CUM YOU GUYS OH FUCK YES YES YES DON'T FUCKING STOP!"

Paige screamed "JERRY GOD YES!" He clung for his life as her hips bucked in a blur against his face and fingers.

Both women shouted and screamed once more. Jerry took a breath, amazed the two of them had cum together.

Rachel was still giving instructions. "OK stop. Too much. Let me rest you sexy bitch."

Jerry slowed his kisses on Paige's cunt, but when he eased his fingers out, Paige started giving instructions. "Rach, roll off. Quick." She sat up and fixed Jerry with wild eyes. Her face was covered in cum and spit. "On the bed, Uncle Jerry. Hurry."

Not exactly sure what she had in mind, but knowing better than to argue with this lust-crazed creature, he tossed the shaving tools in the bowl and climbed over the towel. As soon as he was fully on the bed, Paige pushed him onto his back. She almost crowed triumphantly.

"Look at that cock! Look at Uncle Jerry's cock, Rachel. It's a thing of beauty."

12