Fun with Uncle Jerry 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you that," said Rachel, her eyes drooping in post-coital confusion.

Jerry's cock was harder than it had ever been, standing straight up, throbbing with every breath. He grabbed Paige's arm, pulling her into a long, deep, cum-covered kiss. "It wants you, Paige. You did this to it. Only you can satisfy it now." Jerry rolled her on top of himself. "Fuck me, Paige. Fuck Uncle Jerry."

Paige smirked, "Perv," then screamed once more as she dropped her cunt over his cock. They started pounding together, slamming their bodies into each other. Both were shouting nonsense sounds as they fucked faster, harder, louder. Her naked pussy ground into his pubic hair, covering him with her juices.

Jerry noticed other movement and saw Rachel frantically rubbing her clit with one hand and shoving the fingers of the other into her squelching cunt. "Cum with us, darling Rach. Cum with Uncle Jerry and your Sister Paige you incestuous slut!"

Paige screamed at the new nickname as if it was dirty talk made just for her. She slammed onto Jerry's cock once more, grinding down hard. 'CUMMING. OH GOD. CUMMING UNCLE JERRY DARLING RACH CUMMMMMMIIINNNNNGGGGGG!"

Jerry lurched into Paige, shooting his cum to mingle with hers. "YES SISTER PAIGE You're making me cum. GOD SO GOOD."

He pounded deep into her again. Then again. Until his balls were tight and dry.

"Oh, please," Rachel's voice was weak and anxious. "Let me in." She tried to crawl between Paige and Jerry like a puppy on a bed. "Let me share." She started licking the cum off Jerry's stomach. When Paige understood, she leaned back. Rachel followed his cock, licking and kissing up to where it entered Paige's tortured cunt. She pushed Paige back more, making her slide off him. Rach sucked the cum and cunt juice off his softening shaft before turning her attention to Paige. "Naked," she whimpered. "Naked cunt. Let me in." Rachel started licking and kissing Paige's hairless pussy.

Paige stroked Rachel's long brown hair, smoothing it against her back as she cooed, "Of course, darling Rach. You're my sister now. Everything I have is yours. My pussy, my tits, my love is yours."

"Uncle Jerry," Rach sighed.

Paige looked up at me with an exhausted, cum-filled smile. "Yes, darling Rach. We will share Uncle Jerry, as well."

12