All Comments on 'Fun with Uncle Jerry 07'

by EmmersonWrites

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Wow! You made it to page two. Your one page stories have been frustrating.

I found one incongruity, however. When Rachel says, “ "Oh god, Uncle Jerry, I've never had a woman suck my clit.” Does that mean she doesn’t remember her mother eating her out in the last few chapters?

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

EmmersonWrites.

Not really. It's more of just typing out partially formed sentences that Emmerson thinks is something he made up, but it's really just an over-used tale that somebody else made up decades, maybe centuries ago.

Maybe you could be EmmersonTypes, or EmmersonPretends.

EmmersonWritesEmmersonWritesover 1 year agoAuthor

Rapierwit24601

Yeah, I caught that mistake after the stories were uploaded, but it didn't seem like it was worth bothering the admin to change it.

As for the length of the stories, I (cynically) think of them as simple wanking material. So, I try to keep it to one or two sex scenes per story. Hell, some of my tales have no sex at all. Go figure.

Thanks for your feedback. I hope you enjoy what's to come.

EmmersonWritesEmmersonWritesover 1 year agoAuthor

cageysea9725

I appreciate the feedback. If you get a minute, please share a link to a story on LIT that is truly original and well written. Heaven knows, I’ve looked. Thank you. -EmmersonReplies

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

You haven't tried hard enough. Pick out any of the non-serial stories in the top 25 stories of all time in the incest category. They might give you some ideas for stories you're going to plagiarize next.

You could probably check out other categories too.

It's too bad I took all my stories down at my publisher's suggestion. Those were original, well-written, much higher rated than yours, and I managed to get many more than the 2.1 followers per story that you've managed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmersonWrites@EmmersonWrites
"I write erotic stories. Porn, really. Erotica is too elegant a word for the carnal little vignettes that I enjoy spinning. Even calling them short stories is stretching truth, without much character or plot to speak of; little episodes of sexual depravity. They are merely mom...